DREAM CONCERT 2015!!! ^^, Part 1

Miracle's in Korea

(Attention for the people who will read this. The majority of the concert chapter will be all videos... And for the lack of interaction of the idols in real life,  The videos I put in the performance, I would like to suggest that you could be atleast imaginative when reading this. I'm going to narrate all of what happening in the concert and please... please imagine what will happen if they could perform it like I wrote it.)


No one's pov...

It was still early in the morning but, the fans have already been waiting at 4 entrances of the stadium. It was the big day, where for the first time all of their idols, will be performing, of course they are all excited.

As what the rules of the concert says, the fans doesn't bring any thing the symbolize their fandom. Well some who are hardcore have still brought banners. But the security will not let them in if they insist on bringing it inside.

The concert start at exactly 6 and the gate will open at 4. All of the agencies of the idols, as gratitude for what Lien have done, to save the industries, have shouldered the expenses for the food, security, staff and even the medical staff for those who faint.

Inside the stadium, a last few practice where under way. Each were rehearsing, vocalizing, and even going to their lines, for the special performances.

"Sunny-unnie!!" Hara called out..."Do you send the tickets, to Mr Yoon and the villagers Yuchi-ri?" she ask

"Yeah!!" Shinyoung unnie personally went there and hand over the tickets, yesterday." Sunny answered.

"Damn!!! I feel nervous all of the sudden" Hara blurted out. "This is more nerve wrecking than our debut days.."

"Yeahh.... This concert will be the end of everything and also the start of a new beginning. But over all I'm glad we all pull through from this" Sunny said to her.

On the other end of the stadium. Ryan, Leeteuk, with Jiyong and Jaebum, have been discussing about the flow, of the concert. They all decide that the order of appearance is from the Juniors to the Seniors. meaning the last one will be Super Junior. TVXQ decided they will not join the opening but will do the special performance. The new thing is that the stage became more wider than the original plan, so they decided to change the opening a little. So the whole entrance of male Idols was decided again

"Super Junior will appear at the Center isle, You will all Glide down like super heroes From the platform over there to the center circle." Ryan said to Leeteuk. "like we practice be careful not to trip or else it will cost you."

"Then after that We, BigBang will appear from main stage, after the Fireworks explode. We will be Jumping right?" Jiyong said to him.

"yeah... and after that 2pm will Tear down the Wall props, and will appear at the right side, While Shinee will Appear by a slashing the wall in the left side.."

"Well that was simple.." Jaebum said to them. "Does the other know's?"

"Yeah I have brief them earlier. Oh yeah... Those who have a change of clothes after their performance will have their costume under neath the stage. We have a fitting booth ready for it." Ryan said to them

"How about the girls?" Jaebum ask Ryan

"Well they decided to do a simple entrance.... Not like ours" Jiyong said.

"This the entrance format for the girls......" Ryan showed them the Entrance plan for the girls.

"T-ara, 4minute, Fx, and Miss A will at entrance 1, Sistar, Secret, AfterSchool, and Brown Eyed Girls will be on Entrance 2, And Kara, 2NE1, Wondergirls, and SNSD will be on the Entrance 3." Ryan esplained.

"Well now that is finished... let's continue to practice.." Leeteuk said as the four went to their respective group.


Jiyong on the other hand went to West who was busy memorizing his lines cause he will be the MC for the opening later.

"Hey West... what's the news about Lien?" He ask...

"Not quite good, the hospital doesn't want him to go, and it will be unethical if they sign a release paper for him. My father was the one who said it to them." West answer.

"You know if he won't come are effort's will be in vain..." Jiyong said.

"Don't worry... He will come, by hook or by crook." West answer him.....


It was past 5 minutes to 4 when the tickets inspector went to their stationed. The fans outside where shock to see that the ticket inspector where no other than, AOA Seolhyun and Mina, with GOT7 Mark and Jackson, at the eastern gate, RV, Irene, and Wendy with WINNER, Taehyung, Mino at the southern gate, Apink Naeun, and Eunji, with EXO Chen and Suho at the western gate, and Girls Day Sojih and Mina with BTS V, and Jungkook, at the northern gate.

Seeing them make the crowd go crazy, but was immediately calm down by the security, when they where threaten that they will not go inside if they insist. The job of the girls will be the one taking the ticket's while the boys, will give each audience a light stick and a T-shirt and a scarf especially for the concert. The lightstick color is white, it symbolize hope, courtesy of Shoo, and Hyori unnie, suggesting it.

There were also some VIP's that came to watch the concert, they are the family of the idols, Actors, and Actresses, The Ministers of Tourism, and the one being talked about was Yoo Jaesuk and the cast of Running man, and Infinity challenge with their love ones coming. Of course The seniors, who watch over them came too. Their seat where in a better viewing of course.


Inside the Stadium the idols are all ready now for their opening performance. Clad in their opening costume... Some of them couldn't help but peek at the stadium to see what happening.

"Holy !!! This is not we are sign here for" Mir said as he see the crowd.

Wanting to know what Mblaq maknae saw, some of the idols also peek, and all of them get cold sweat seeing the large number of crowd.

"Are we really performing for that crowd?" Beast Yeoseb ask.

"Well this stadium have more seat capacity than any other stadium in Korea... and it is also impossible to fill.... YG family have a concert here, but, didn't really fill it to the max." Kevin said to them.

"Hey we did fill this you know, it's just that... this place is too damn huge." Bom rebutted.

"Hey Sinner's filled this in your concert here right?" ZEA Siwan ask...

"NO!! we only fill this about 3/4 of what the total capacity of the whole stadium.." Julie commented while fixing the stage outfit of 4minute. They were all wearing costume that they all picked that represent what they're group are.

"I just hope that the broadcast station won't cut us out when it's our performance." ZEA's Dong-jun siad.

"They won't do that.." A man suddenly came in and they all turned heads when they saw Yang Hyungsuk enter. "Though it will generate a lot of ads for them, they all sign a contract that they will not cut nor postpone it. In other words the concert will on air, except of course after each performance breaks. That is when they will air the commercial ads"

"Yeah... That's why their media team are also in here to monitor the concert" Rain said as he also enter the backstage.

"It's just a TV appearance, nothing to worry about" West said. "It's 10 minutes 'till the countdown.... Lien should be the one doing this but, as seniority Leeteuk hyung will be the one to give us a words of wisdom here..." He said as he gather everyone in a circle.

"Wow... thank you West for giving me this pressure.." He said sarcastically. Leeteuk then went to the center and address his fellow idols "We came here, with one goal in mind. to finish this damn concert and went home. This was our goal from the start, but looking back from what happen this 3 months we have stayed here... We learn a lot of things about ourselves, forgiveness, acceptance, and family. We remember why we do this. We remember why we are IDOL's. Now, our GOAL is to do this concert, but not to go home after, but to perform in this stage, make them never forget everything that happen here and let the people outside who we are and why we are the greatest generation, of KPOP!!!"

"So Like we always do!!! everytime we do this .... Let's kill this everybody!!!!" He said as the crowd went hyper. The people outside heard the commotion and also screamed.

The idols went to their position, for the opening. West who will be under the stage, and IU who will play as herself. ( the theme is DREAM so the idols decided to do ALICE in Wonderland as an opening of course with a twist).


As the big clock rang 6pm. And the Darkness envelope the sky, the crowd became silent when all of the light's was turned off. Then a light shone at the center then a group of 6 people were on stage 1 girl and 5 boys, they were the SINNERS.

Kevin: Man... this ... There aren't any goin in our CIRCUS....

Jerome: Yeah.... I wanted to see some nice girls you know... young and full of spirit....

Then someone wack their heads.

Julie: The reason we don't have customers is because you two are lazing around.

David: Our sales just drop about 90% this few days....

Ryan: And the repairs for the whole tent cost us more.

West: Don't worry about that. I feel it there will be a customer coming soon....

Then another light the

IU: Anyoung Haseyo!!! Is there anybody here?

West: Hello there dear customer. Welcome to our CIRCUS.

IU: This is a CIRCUS? Where are the performers? They says there was a great CIRCUS in town so I checked it out but..... it looks like it isn't.

West: Wait!!! (then he signal the guys) this is a great CIRCUS!!! if you just seat there we will give you a performance that you will talk about for the rest of your life.

IU then take a seat.

West: May I know the name of our dear customer first?

IU: Lee Jieun.... but they all call me IU..

West: Okay IU-shi.... we are the SINNERS, AND WELCOME TO THE "K-WORLDS DREAM HOUSE!!! WERE EVERY DREAM WILL COME TRUE!!!!!!

Then fireworks suddenly exploded into the sky!!! Lights dance in the tune of the song.......

(play this while reading down)

JEROME: Now let's welcome our proud performers. First off!!! The CHILDREN OF THE EMPIRE!!! ZEA!!!!!

The group one by one emerge in left wing part of the stage, they were dress like Space warriors

JEROME: THE BLUE'S ROCKER!!!! CODE NAME BLUE!!! CNBLUE!!!!!!

They then emerge at the left side of the stage. The right side circle, the group was on their Suit and tie, with their instruments looks like Guns.

DAVID: THE YOUNG MONSTERS!!!! B2ST!!!!!!

The group then emerge in the right wing of the stage, of course like their name their costume was like of a Beast man, minus the head gear.

DAVID: The 5 DARK ASSASSIN!!!! MBLAQ

​They also appear on the right side just below Beast entrance, and as their name say they were wearing Assassins cloak of course with weapons and stuff.

RYAN: WE ALSO HAVE THE MORNING ANGELS!!!!! 2AM

​The group then appear on the left side below ZEA. They all wearing white and their gauntlets with slightly have feathers on it.

KEVIN: THE ORIGINAL 7 WILD BEASTLY IDOLS!!!!! 2PM!!!!! and THE SHINING PRINCE!!!!! SHINEE!!!!!

The two groups then emerge at the both side of the main stage. 2PM on the right side tear down the wall infront of them. 2PM were a bit topless, with only jeans and some fur (if you watch Hercules it's like that) and SHINEE on the left side, slice the wall with their sword. They are all wearing Knights clothing, 

RYAN: THE ISLAND OF ROCKERS!!!! FT-ISLAND!!!

Then FT Island appear at the  left circle stage. They were all wearing Black Leather jacket and jeans. Of course their with their instruments.

Alice was amaze on how many Boys emerge on the stage but there is more....

WEST: Are you enjoying what you saw? 

IU: YES!!! (she says cheerfully)

WEST: BUT THERE ARE MORE!!!! LET'S WELCOME THEM WITH A BANG!!!! BIG BANG!!!!!

The group then emerge after a huge firework engulf the center stage. As per their costume their Costume represents a rouge warriors. GD was a dragon, warrior, TOP as a cool Hitman, Taeyang as a Sun warrior, Daesung as a, Mixed angel, and Seungri as gambler.

WEST: AND LASTLY THE ORIGINAL 15 SUPER HEROES LET'S ALL WELCOME!!!! SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!

The group entrance was special as they all glide down the stage in their costume. Like what their name implies they all wearing super hero costume. DC and Marvel Heroes (just imagine what heroes suit all of them).

(IU and WEST exits out that time.)

The audience roar as they saw all of their idols and it was only the boys that came up. After the song ended. The two band then played a different song. It was SechKies, and also special H.O.T

(Taemin, B2st Junhyung, Taeyang, Eynhyuk, Wooyoung and  ZEA Min Woo will sing this)

(Donghae, Lee Joon, Minho, GD, and Jaebum will sing this )

While the two bands played the whole groups dance at the classic dance steps that made all of the fans go wild. They were all in sync, in moves, But when the music stops.... Darkness reign again, and after a few minutes, JULIE appear with IU.

IU: WOW!!!! are they for real?

JULIE: Yeah !!! of course!!!

IU: What happen to the guy earlier?

JULIE: Don't worry about the details KID.... We have the next set of performers. LINE UP......

Then the lights lit up and the whole stage was cleared of the idols earlier, and a Lee Hyori's Music was played.

(THE GROUP OF IDOL WILL SING THIS.. The first line only and the chorus will be sang)

JULIE: LET'S FIRST WELCOME THE VIXEN'S OF KPOP!!!!! SECRET, SISTAR, AFTERSCHOOL, AND BROWN EYED GIRLS!!!

(They will all sing this.. Hyuna and Hyomin will rap the first part The first line only and the chorus will be sang)

JULIE: NEXT UP ARE THE PRINCESS OF KPOP!!!!!T-ARA (COMPLETE GROUP), FX (5 MEMBERS), 4MINUTE, AND MISS A!!!!!!

(The last group will sing this. The first line only and the chorus will be sang)

JULIE: WE HAVE THE LAST FOUR GROUP!!! LET'S WELCOME THE QUEEN'S, 2NE1 AND KARA (WITH 6 MEMBERS) AND THE GODDESSES OF KOREA SO NYEO SHI DAE AND WONDERGIRLS (WITH SIX MEMBERS TOO)

After the song...... the boys also emerge in the four direction of the stage and join in the girls, and greet their fans who was by now screaming their hearts out.

At the center of the front stage the characters IU and the THE SINNERS was there when the last song for the opening played

(Just imagine West and Kevin will rap and IU and the rest of the SINNERS will sing the chorus) 

The whole crowd sang to the tune of the song, and it was total bliss while the idols dance to the beat. Fireworks was fire to the sky. 

And as the song end the host for the concert step in.

Heechul: Hello everyone and welcome to the South Korea's Greatest Concert!!!!!

Daesung: Here in this very night, you will experience the greatest night of your life!!!! Let me hear you scream.....

Sunny: So don't change channel! Don't even blink cause we will be your greatest dream of your life!!!

Narsha: So sit tight enjoy and we will be right back!!!! Cause this is !!!!!!

ALL OF THEM: DREAM CONCERT 2015!!!!!!!

 

 

 

At the hospital........

"Hey are you sure about this?" a man ask Lien.

"Yeah...... They all deserved this..." he said as he sign the papers...

"Then I will take my leave.... Don't worry this last will of your's I will tell it to them" The man said as he get the signed paper, and walk out of the room.

"Damn!!! Why the hell is that guy late?!!!" He said as he lift his hand but couldn't cause it was handcuff to the bed.


 

Author's note:

 

A few more chapters then next se***el for this......

Thanks for the avid readers who have read this from start to finish.......

Thank you really!!!!!

The second part will be next week cause it's still my finals week...

Comment and Thank you!!!

Teasers.......

"Of course it is the performance!!!"

 

#DREAM CONCERT

LIEN46 singning out