The thing we left behind...

Miracle's in Korea

Jessica pov...

There was no words that can describe what I have done. Its just like my body longed for them. I hugged each and everyone of them, and even if we didn't say any words or did I say anything, our action say's it all. I already forgive them. 

I look at Yoona and see that she was also crying while smiling at me. After we gather ourselves, I then felt my heart swelling with joy. It feels like I have collected a missing piece of myself that have been lost. I hold Yuri's hand and smile at her. I also did that with Hyoyeon and Sunny. I wanted to say to them it's alright but before I could speak up they apologize again to me.

"Sica sorry,, we really are sorry" Yuri muttered, in between her crying. Then the two also cried.

"We're sorry for not believing in you for all of the things we said and for ignoring you" Hyoyeon followed, also crying again.

"We're sorry for everything.... we know we have hurt you....it's our fault you are like this... we're sorry..." Sunny also said to me. 

I then lifted their heads and look at them and smiled. "No you are not fault in all of this. I am the one who should be sorry cause if I didn't become selfish, we shouldn't-" but before I could speak out, Yoona cut me of.

"No unnie we are the one who is selfish!" she shouted. "You don't have to be sorry for everything, we cause you great pain, we hurt you ......." But she couldn't finish saying anything cause she cried and cried. So Me and Yuri came to her and hug her tight shushing her.

"Sica, sorry for all we have done" The three then apologize.

"Hey we shouldn't blame each other anymore. Can we promise each other that?" I said to them and they l just smiled at me and nodded. After we wipe away our tears we notice that we are already mess up our faces even our hair are a mess. We then laugh at our silly faces. After that they told me about why they kick me out.

Hyoyeon and Yuri's career worries and insecurities about us being disbanded. They felt that once we disband, their career will also be ruined. The thought of that made them decide to kick me out. Sunny on the other hand have a different reason. She felt betrayed by me when she saw the video of me and the CEO talking. She also believe what Taeyeon have told her. That's why she agreed to their plan. But they all regret it. Then I learned of what happen a few days back. When the eight of them talk and Yoona reveal about the secret meeting of Taeng and Fany with our CEO.

"You know, I don't know if I will hate Taeyeon" I suddenly muttered "Maybe she have a reason that we shouldn't know. But there is one thing I do know, I never hated you guys" I said to them. "including her" 

After we realize that's its getting late so I just suggest that we should just sleep in this room. I pulled some blankets for us to sleep. We slept with me in he center.. Yuri said that they won't let me leave ever again. Even in their sleep. But still Jiyongs statement still lingers within me. "What are you hiding Taeyeon?"


Hara pov.....

Youngji was the one who planned this, to gather the six of us in one of the room here in the stadium. I was surprised when she went to each and one of us and said that we should meet up tonight. She sounded so authoritative that even Gyuri was shocked. Maybe because some of Sica's personality have rub on her. I mean for the past few days she have been in and out of Sica's room and each time she went out she was happy. 

So I went out and went to the room. There I saw Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung. I was also surprised that Shoo unnie was there. But she just said that she won't meddle with our affairs and will just observe like Joohyun unnie have done to Miss A.

"Okay let's start this" Nicole said clapping her hand.

"Okay I will only ask one question after this you can go back and I promise you that I won't bother you anymore." Youngji said. "I just want to confirm my answer to yours"

"If you have an answer already why do you need us for?" Gyuri said to her.

"Cause my answer might be a lie, but still I wanted it to e false." Youngji said to her. "Okay here goes ....... Do you really hate me being in Kara?" She ask the two. Her question starled them. Even I was startled.

"Youngji do you have plan on leaving the group?" I ask her. Startled of how serious her actions were.

"Yes, I will" She answered me. "I will walk my own path as an idol. I'm going to talk to the management about it, so you won't have any problem regarding it."

"Yah!! Gyuri unnie...... can you please stop her...." Hara said to the two. "Youngji .... don't be harsh okay. I like you in our group... you know that"

"Hara unnie it's not about if you like me in our group, we are in a group that's why if one doesn't like each other then a group will crumble. Beside Gyuri unnie is our leader she can decide if I will stay or not."

Youngji then stared at Gyuri unnie with intent and not with sympathy. There is no hesitation in her eyes. It's looks like whatever Gyuri unnie's decisions, she will accept it no matter what. But minutes pass but still Seungyeon and Gyuri unnie, didn't talk. Nicole unnie and Jiyoung was being impatient and Nicole unnie walk towards them. 

"Gyuri, Seungyeon .... I know you don't want her leave right?" Nicole said to them. We were startled of what she said, and Gyuri unnie just turn head away shyly.

"Seungyeon unnie, you too right? Its not that you hate Youngji. Its because of a different reason" Jiyoung said to her.

"What different reasons?" I ask her. "and why do you think they like Youngji?"

​"We know Hara-ah... to be fact what she said in the beach that night was not really their intentions, maybe some parts of it were true but still---" But before Nicole could finish what she was saying. Gyuri cover .

They all laugh on Gyuri's antics but still, her looks on all of us was still menacing.

"Unnie's is that true?" I ask them smiling expectant of what they say.

"Yes~" Seungyeon said in almost a silent tone. "its just that we felt so scared that what happen before will happen again"

"You know our history right?" Gyuri ask Youngji and she just nodded "When we first debuted as Kara we struggled hard to compete with the other artists in our batch that we fail considerably. One of our member left then Hara and Jiyoung came then we pick up the pieces and now we are here. But in between all of that we practically sweating blood, nobody knows who we are. We don't want to be like that again. I really hope that we will  be together but still it really wishful thinking right?" Gyuri unnie said to us. "I really thought that it will be the end of us"

"Then the management says that they will not disband our group. We were happy, but when they said that they will add another member to replace the two, honestly we were a bit skeptical of what will happen. Then you came" Seungyeon continue the story. "you were bright like Jiyoung, hardworking like Nicole... Your like the piece that bind us together again.... but still we don't know how will it end. At the party when we saw Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung, we just lost it."

"But still you don't answer my question unnie" Youngji said.

"Then what is the answer you came up? You said that you wanted to confirm your answer right" Gyuri challenge her but now a smile was in her face.

But Youngji just run towards her and then hug her. "Youngji...." I said as I saw her crying in unnie's embrace. 

"I don't want to go, if I have done something wrong, please forgive me. I don't want us to disband too. I like you cause you are my unrelated sisters, even if you don't like me, I want to be in Kara cause you are my idol unnie" Youngji said in between her cries. 

We too felt our tears fall in our eyes, happy tears to be exact. Gyuri unnie caress her back like a big sister she is. "Mianhe Youngji for the things we said. Unnie is sorry okay. We don't mean it like that okay." Gyuri soothed the maknae cries.

Seungyeon also went towards them and said "We are the one who should say sorry to you, because of our fears we said those things, were sorry" 

We then let the three cried until they stop on their own. Shoo unnie already left us when we reconcile with each other. We stayed there in the room an talk about our own problem with each other. Of course there were some shouting and laughing but still I'm glad that we made up with each other. Nicole and Jiyoung even tell us stories about Gyuri and Seungyeon unnie when the call them.

"I remeber Gyuri called me in america saying, Yah Cole we have this new kid who is as weird as you, she may not be good in dancing but still she work harder than you" Nicole unnie said.

"Yeah Seungyeon unnie called me too saying , Jiyoung, there is someone who have a big mouth as you here, She said to me over the phone." Jiyoung said to them and they all laughed.

At the other side of the door someone was listening to them...

"I owe them an apology later" the man said as he walk away.....


The very next day.....

Taeyeon's pov.....

 

I was alone for once in my life I was alone. My members hate me, and looks like all of the people here knows the story by now. Even Jiyong, the one who promised me that he will protect me always, is not here. I was up in the audience stands watching as Jessica and many of my members welcome her. I wish I was there welcoming her back, but still I was the one who hurt her. 

I observe her as she bowed and say sorry to everyone about her lash out a couple of weeks ago. How everyone accepted her, I watched as even Sooyoung hug her and said sorry. Then another announcement was heard, Kara has reconciled and it was because of Sica. the consecutive good news was really overwhelming that some might even tear up. Seriously I should be happy right? But why I tear up right now. Maybe because this burden I carry was to much that it will separate me from the people I love

"Tae...." a voice suddenly called me, when I look who it is, I saw Lien standing just a few feet from me. I then wipe the tears in my eyes and ignored him.

"What are you doing here? should you be there with them celebrating?" I said to him coldly but still he joined me.

"Well for your info Jess hate me cause I drag her into this when clearly she never wanted to be here" He said to me. He then look at me and smile. The smile that I hate from him the most. 

"You got your wish, they all reunited with each other. So what's there to your elaborate plan huh Lien" I said to him. 

"Tae, what happen between you and Jess?" He ask me suddenly, and I've think hard to give him an answer.

"You don't know? or you didn't listen to any rumors? I kick her out remember even my members knows it that's why they all hated me by now" I said to him, with sadness in the tone of my voice. 

"That' not what I meant Taeyeon, what I want to know is why you change so much after we last saw each other." He said in a calm manner "you disconnected yourself from others, even my simple greeting for you was ignored last year... and when your scandal about that boy came out I was a bit surprise cause clearly you are not the type to go for someone who can't even protect you" 

"Well people change, and what do you know, two years, you were away for two years. That's a lot of time for someone to change." 

"For some maybe, but for you nahh... its impossible" He said to me

"Well clearly you are wrong" I answered back "I've changed in the worst way... I hurt my friends, the family I know for 15 years, I hurt them" I said as I hear my voice getting softer.

"You didn't hurt them..." Lien said to me "the only one hurting is you... and the fact that you wanted to protect them from something is hurting you more than you imagine." He then stand up and wave goodbye. And I just sat there alone again.....

 

Lien pov......

It wasn't really what I have planned but seeing those girls now in good terms ...... I could say all things went well. The only problem now is that there are still some who hadn't cope up with the trend. One are the YG folks who I suppose the only one who are trying are Daesung, Youngbae and Sandara. TS ent, Starship, and 1thek are still devided. And there is the veteran group who have both internal and external problem. According to Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk have been hard to handle and there seems a rift between him and Donghae hyung. Heechul hyung doesn't really wanted to associated himself to SUJU or SM anymore.

"I have a talk with Taeng earlier" it was already dawn and the whole atmosphere in the stadium was a bit better compared for the first month we are here. Now Leeteuk hyung want to speak to me privately.

"Did she say anything?" Hyung confide. He was very concern about the girls since he got out of the army.

"Nothing... she won't say anything... and unless she will say anything all of this will be nothing" I said to him.

"Hyung, if I may ask, how are you doing with your member?" I ask him to change the subject.

"Still with nothing. Though some of them are good but Hyukjae and Heechul are my most pressing problem right now" He said to me.

"Damn Eunhyuk hyung really won't budge on her obsession for Jieun. I don't know if he truely loves her or just plain stupid. Hey can you ask IU to talk to him once and for all." 

"Hey hyung, that's Jieun, were talking about here. We will destroy anyone who will try to hurt her.. Its a miracle that Eunhyuk is still alive today. You know how Jerome and Kevin dote her."

"Hey Lien, if at the end of this nothing is fixed do you have a back-up plan?" he ask of me.

"Actually no... " I said to him smiling. "This is a once in a lifetime shot to fix everything"

I then left him there....  Yes this is a once in a lifetime chance....

 

Jiyong pov....

We are now in the middle of the first week of March, and Taeng and the rest of her groupmates haven't talk at all. On the other hand the rest of the pack are in good terms with each other now. Well mostly, the original beasts are still .... well shy with each other, though Junho and Junsu are bridging them together. The heroes are well being heroes trying to be a coherent in this mess. But still their problem member Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun are still at large. Well not that dangerous though. 

The thing is the the two have a love problem, one wants someone back and the other, want someone to his. The other two, well one is oblivious of TOP and Fany's contract relationship, while Kyuhyun and the rest of the youngster are still annoyingly pursuing their protest. Even though Seohyun have already noticed that her unnies are now in speaking terms she still doesnt want to end their rebelion.

It was now nightime, and because the stage have already been 80% set up, and we only needs the  sound system, and whatnots the other started practicing their preformances. Like Lien said to them they are free to do choose what kind of song they will perform.

2 months more after this it will end. I always know for the fact that we aren't perfect that nothing last forever but that bastard of a friend I have always reminding me that forever can still be attained. It was already nightime and I just linger around the stadium like I always do.

I was just lingering again when I heard someone crying. I came to where it is and saw Taeyeon on the broadcasting room. 

"Taeyeon....." I called her, and she look up to me, then try to wipe her tears.

"What are you doing here?" She ask me, bitterness in her tone.

"I was just walking around you know, to clear my mind" I honestly said to her.  I then grab a seat and sat next to her.

"What are you dong? Get out! I don't need you, I dont need anyone!!" taeyon shouted at me. She was becoming hysterical and I became worried about her. She then drop something, a medicine pack, which I know was an an anti-depresant drug that can be dangerous if taken regularly. I then pick it up and confront her.

"What is this?" I said to her. She then turn around but I grab her shoulder and make her face me. "How long are you using this Taeyeon.?!!"

"Why do you care?!!!" she shouted back.. "This is the only thing that keeping me sane right now" she was now crying. "I don't have anyone right now, I dont have my members, my labelmates, my friends, my family, and even Lien, and You. I am alone right now ...... I don't want to be alone.." I saaw her buckle down rom the weigh of her emotion and like reflex I catch her before she could fully fall.

"Taeyeon, don't do this to yourself..." I begged her. "You are not alone, you don't have to burden everything. We are here, just talk to us okay... and I won't leave you, not now not ever." I said to her trying to soothe her crying.

"Ji..... I don't know anymore ..... I wanted to let this out but I can't cause once they know about everything they will hate me and it will destroy you me, everyone... please this secret of mine I don't want them to know it.... but still I want to be with them.....Ji please " She begged me, until she fainted from the extreme emotions.  

I panic and lift her up bridal style. I hurriedly went to the clinic hoping that West is still there. When I reached the clinic I was lucky that West in there.

"Hey what happen" He ask.

"West just take a look at her?" I said to him.

She didn't ask more and look at Taeyeon.... After a few minutes he then look at me.

"Ji, she's alright, no need to worry" He assured me. "But what I am concerned is that the medicine you are holding. That's an antidepressant drug. And a very dangerous one. Is she taking this?" He ask me and I just nodded.

"I think this is the last batch cause all of it is gone" I said to him.

"She is now experiencing withdrawal symptoms, and it maybe good if you try to search in her things to know if she have more of this, if she continue to do take this she might die" he said to me.

"West I hope this incident will not be known to others" I ask him

"I know Jiyong, I am still a doctor and I am professional in this field. But, continue to watch her okay" He said. 

I then left Taeyeon with West to monitor her. While walking in the hallway I can't help but to punch the wall in frustration. 

"Tae, why........" I ask as I let the weight of myself bring me to the ground.....

 

Authors note:

Yes I updated this too ....... 

I seriously thanks the users who subscribes for this fanfics... I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THIS.....

 

Kindly subscribe and comment and vote....

nah just a comment would be nice