Eve of D-day

Miracle's in Korea

Taeyeon's POV....

It was a hectic days as the concert get nearer. It was a good thing that all of the production have been provided already. Our costumes and props have been delivered to us from our agency courtesy of Julie. The stage and lighting, the music, it was all finish in just a matter of days. The engineer even assure us that the whole stadium is safe and will not collapse due to the volume of the crowd. To further advertise our Concert we all decided to go on television, not all though but the leaders only of each group, With Shindong oppa and Nana' design we all wore a simple white T-shirt with a message of #K-hope at the front and #K-love at the back, we advertise the Concert and urge the fans to donate.

Of course there are rules...

1. One person per ticket. (so that they will not order in bulk)

2. Don't bring any banner, light stick or any fandom color or identification.

3. Don't fight with other fans... Enjoy the show.

We decided to make do a telethon and pledge site where people can donate thier money, into that account. All of the proceeds will be given to the reconstruction of the earthquake victims home, and also for the relief efforts that still happening now. The good news is, we scored a time slot this coming Saturday in the three biggest TV station here, but we are only allowed 2hrs per Station. Cause the Concert will start at exactly 6pm and end at 12, we decided that the first 2hrs will be aired on MBC, the middle part will on KBS, and the last part at SBS.

In the light of everything, all of the bad things was  taken care of it all. SM have release an official statement regarding what happen with me and Jessica. Of course YG, and JYP help too. And I release an official statement regarding it. 

Me and Jessica even do a video statement so that the fans stop bashing us... some do understand and happy of the news that we are friends again but some.... lets just say we cannot please everyone. The other issued regarding the other groups was squashed as the others posted instagram pics, and tweets, that they are back and stronger than ever. They all even apologize to their fans.

There is a problem though, we can't say anything regarding Lien's condition. He asked us to not tell it to the public yet, so that the concert will go on smoothly. His part on all of the special performance was replaced by Leeteuk oppa. West decided to tell Jessica about the plan for Lien, and give her an unpublished song that Lien have wrote, a few years back, for her to memorize. Of course it is an added work for her, but she accepted it, with a smile.

As for Sica, I admire her despite whatever happen. Jessica, always visit him, after practice, sometimes, with our friends and sometimes with me. And everytime we visit she always smile infront of Lien, and conversing with him like normal. Even if we already saw what the cancer have done to Lien. He was weak beyond our recognition. just a few days after he collapsed, he lost a few pounds. I also notice that he can't move his hand a lot better than before, and yet Sica, never show that she was sad. She laugh at Lien's joke, she tells funny stories about everyone, and even read letters given by our friends, telling that he should come to the concert. Even if she was tired because of practice, she will doo all of that to him.

I felt pity for him, and admiration to Jessica. Despite everything she smiled to him. They laugh as if there isn't any deadline on Lien's life. One time I ask Jessica why she can be this strong towards what happening.

"I promise that I wouldn't cry infront of him, that He wouldn't see me sad...." She said to me. I just hug her there and I cried for her. I cried cause I'm so stupid that I didn't see that she is  hurting too. That her heart is slowly breaking, but the memory of their time together was the one that making her stronger.

Two days before the concert. everything was set. David, Ryan and Jaebum, was the one in charge of the effects and equipment, and the final rehearsal was underway. The harness that will be used for the stunt, the fireworks and also the lighting. Good thing is, some of our hoobae, not just from our agency came but from the kpop world volunteer to help us. EXO, WINNER, AOA, RED VELVET, GOT7, APINK, GIRLS DAY,  BTS and more of the rookies, volunteer to be the one to assist the audience. And they will also be the one accepting the call's for the telethon donation. We were grateful for their support and some of the boys, suddenly flocked the new arrived girl groups, and ask for a selfie, of course the other girls inside the stadium, was quite jealous, and HIT the boys head. That earned more laugh form the crowd. The ticket sales sold out fast, well as expected.

A day before the concert Jessica, me and Jiyong decided to see Lien to tell him the arrangement of all the performance, but before we could enter his room, we heard West father talking to him.

"Lien!! Be considerate about your health!! You can't abuse this drugs it will only kill you!!" Mr. Zhang shouted.

"I am already dying.. what's the difference..." Lien answered. "If I am going to die, I would like to die on the stage where I belong...."

"I know I'm not your father... but I am only concern about you..." Mr. Zhang said to him.

"You are more than that... actually. I once wish that you were... But I really want to sing on stage for the last time."

"I know... but as a doctor... I want to say to you ... I won't permit you to go out there. Unless you are okay at least 80% and from what your stats says you are far from having that." Dr. Zhang said and that moment he went out he saw us three, but didn't greet us and walk away.

Lien on the other hand pretended that there is nothing wrong, so we all silently decided that we shouldn't tell him what we heard.

We talk about everything about the ongoing concert. Jiyong even that he will miss the chance to dance.

"So will you do the concert tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Of course!! I would go.....!! Don't sweat it." he answered me.

We then talk until it was time to go. Jessica said she would like to stay for the night, so me and Jiyong went back. That is when we saw Kevin at the entrance.

"Hey... glad to see you here..." Jiyong said to him.

"Yeah.... I just came by to see him..." he said to us. "Come with me... he ask me to do something for him." he said to us.

"You have talk to him?" I ask him.

"Yeah... I already say my piece to him... So are you coming or not?" He said as we follow him to his car.

At the car we didn't talk nor say anything that much to each other. Because of the earthquake some of the roads are still unusable because it was being repaired so traffic was hectic.

"So... you two are together again huh?" Kevin ask us suddenly.

"No were not"  Jiyong answered "well not for now thought but, we are friends again...."

"Yeah right... " he answered sarcastically.

"And you? Since Lien was admitted to the hospital you didn't show up with the group." I ask him.

"I went to Lien's own apartment here in Seoul, and I find something that is meant for to the two of you." he said as he handed us a small box each. "It was there since January so I came and bring it to him earlier and when I saw it to him he said that I should give it you two.... It's quite important considering it is wrap that way."

As I open the box I saw a necklace that I have forgotten. I look at Jiyong and saw, that he too have the same reaction as I was.

"hey Kevin, Did Lien said something about it?" Jiyong ask him.

"Well yeah... Don't throw it again, it hard to search for it... that what he said"

I only hold onto it tighter. That fool.... he have it all along even though me and Jiyong didn't want it. My eyes was filled with tears and Jiyong notice it and he just hug me, as I silently cry.

The necklace was Jiyong's gift to me in our first year anniversary. We invited Jessica and Lien to it, well Jiyong did... He asked for help to surprise me. It has a matching set, with a ring, that is the one Jiyong had. I remember the time when we broke up, I threw the necklace in the river, while from what I heard Jiyong throw the ring too. I didn't know, Lien will find it though. That fool

10 minutes after, we have arrived in our destination, the place where we first wish our dreams. But we are not the only one there. The whole group of idols who was in the stadium before we went to see Lien was also there. But the thing is, there isn't that many people crowding there.

"Don't worry, they won't do anything... We already talk to them." Kevin assured.

We settled in our tents and some have grilled the food for the night. Alcohol was forbidden, cause we have a performance tomorrow. We talk, have fun, and we all bonded like normal folks. I shared some things about the place when we were young. When Lien fish here, everytime he have a break, or how, Jiyong and Lien used to fight with each other here. It was fun, it was different, and we opted that it should be like this forever.

"Hey what do you think will happen after the concert?" Sungmin ask everybody.

"Yeah I wonder about that... but, I notice this is the first time we all bonded like this right?" Hongki seconded.

"So what do you think? What will happen after the concert....?" Gain ask again.

"There is nothing to predict..." Kevin answered "it's not like, we will be able to ignore everyone again right.... We could just do this every now and then, even if some will not come because of commitments, I'm sure we can maintain it."

"Yeahhh. We girls can do a night out from time to time. With no boys allowed though.." Hyuna said to the girls.

"yeah it will be fun!!!" all the girls seconded.

"hey why why are we not invited? Jerome muttered.

"Who will invite a ert like you?" Heechul said invoking laughter to everyone.

"Yeah let's do that..." I said silencing the crowd. "Once a year.. or twice a year....". I then stand up and face all of them. "I'm sorry, for troubling you with my problem 'till now. I'm sorry for my actions, and everything that is happen."

This was the thing I wanted to say since I was freed from my burden. To apologize to everyone. I predicted they will comfort me but it was the latter that really make me smile.

"Why do you think it was your fault?"

"Don't be conceited angel... We all did something to be here not just you?" They said with a smile...

"Yeah... If you aren't beautiful we will be much angrier by your words you know.."

They all said the same thing but all of them didn't blame me, or anything it made me tear up again, but held it in that I just laugh at their words and they all laugh too. Heechul and Leeteuk oppa went to me and ruffle my hair.

We ate our dinner there.... and it was the most delicious food I had in while. It was just a simple grilled meat, with spicy chicken soup, with ramyun and some fruits as a dessert. It was simple yet so special, maybe because people that I like were there, or because the big event is tomorrow.

After dinner, we prepare for the thing that we came here for, With the boys help, They set up the fireworks in complete order. Good thing our agency have already secure us a permit to do this.

"Hey... why are we doing this again?" Bom unnie said.

"It is a thing we do back when we were just trainee's with Lien. At 12 we light this fireworks and wish something..." I said to them.

"Did this actually work?" Tiffany ask me.

"Well of course!" I answered. "before we debut me Jessica, and Jiyong, wish for our career, and it really did came true..."

The girls was amazed of what I have said while the boys, just smile, and I think they didn't believe it. So I just silently laugh.

By 11:55 we then set ourselves up for a group pic, and some selfie... we promise to upload them later after we went back. A minute before 12 we gather around to see the thing that The four of us before adore. The Miracle of the Han River. West, Taeyeon and Minho volunteer to light up the firework and at exactly  12 the river light up by the fireworks. Everyone was amazed and felt the sky really became a party of lights. Before the fireworks are gone , we all made our wish.

I don't about anyone but, mine was simple.... that what we have today will never be forgotten...

 

At the hospital two people saw the fireworks that their friends fire at the river and they two wish something while in each other arms. They slept together in Lien's bed while waiting for the Fireworks display.

"So... what do you wish?" Jessica's ask to him

"The same as last time.." he answered.

"Can I know what it is?" Jessica said as she hug him closer.

"I will give you a hint... it is something I wouldn't have until now" he answered her.

Jessica, think hard for the answer but, would end up with one answer, but she didn't tell him.

Lien just let her sleep beside him, and as soon as he was sure she was already asleep, Lien tell her something...

"Sica thank you...." as Lien drifted off to sleep.


Author's note:

SO another chapter right before my finals exam on my LAW subjects..... while the other authors are studying I am here updating my special FF....

So I did a Taeyeon pov here, well she is my bias despite all of what happen. The GTae scene will be less but, I am trying to make a special story, a continuation after this, with SNSD as the main. Of course it will be a soshibang, But before I could do that.  I need a permission that will not hate me for the ending that I came up with.....

Well the ending has been on my mind since I created this but please do comment though

Oh well the next chapters, are The concert itself so Please do comment's....

 

Teaser's

"It is the concert itself!!!"

#Dream Concert!!!!!!