The day before the chaos...

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov......

It was saturday and the day the three of s wil be discharged. The three was originally be released last december but because they grew fond of the soldiers there and felt bad to clebrate the new year with us and their comrades in the barracks, they stayed there for two more weeks.

As expected many reporters were there to welcome them, and of course their fan. After the pleasantry they all arrive at the press conference.

[the press conference]

"Why do you three decide to extend your stay in the army"

Kevin: "Well we grew fond of the people in the army. they quite cheerfull and we learn many things there"

"All of you, are now back being civillian, wha do you miss about being a civillian"

Jerome: "Of course the girls, hehehe if these two didn't tie me up on the day we were going to be discharge I might enjoy the new year, with pretty girls at my arms."

Ryan: "Don't pay attention to him, his just girls deprived"

"We want to know, what is your reaction about your leader housing Jessica Jung in your agency."

(A reporter from dispatch ask this)

Kevin" We really don't care about that. Lien is old enough to know what he is doing and besides, Jessica is a friends of ours and as her FRIEND we are always there to help her out. All of you here knows that what kind of agency we are running so why ask pointless question, if you already know the answer for it.

(a long silince here, untill Ryan broke it)

Ryan: The thing is all of you people should know who we are and what we do. If you really want an answer for the earlier question i will give you some. Those who harm our friend must be aware of what we will do. For an ending statement. we really want to thanks our fans, our family and of course our members, for giving us strengths to last this two years. Expect that now we are back we will continue the things that we left off two years ago. Please support us and be aware, cause the Sinners are back."


Jessica's pov....

(some coffe shop in Seoul)

They said it was the best time to meet her in secret, cause all eyes where on them this day. 

I look at my phone checking is she text me if she will come or not but no message was receive I tried calling her but all I hear was her vioice mail. I scan again the place, thank god it doesn't have many customers or else I will be recognise already. David recomend this place for meeting her, he said this place was run by his friend for a hobby so not many people know about it. 

I was about to call her when the door of the shop opened. I look and relieve of what I see, there she was clad in a very large scarf almost covering her face, A beanie and very large coat that almost too large for her. She look around to find me so I raised my hand so she can spot me. She sees me then ran towards me.

"Unnie I'm glad to see you again" She hugged me, It was a long hugged, can I blame her, I didn't meet her even in the new year. The last time she heard from me was the a week after the scandal. After she hugged me we sit and order some sweets and drinks.

"So hows, your life? I know your quite busy so please take care of your health" I was really concerned about her she even fainted at one of her concert because of exaustion. 

"Unnie don't worry about me, what I'm worried about you, so how are you? You didn't call mom and dad their worried sick about you, and when you do, you just text them that you are fine." She look at me with concerned.

"Krys," I look at her, and I noticed she was teary eyed so i held her hand "You know little sis, I should thank you for caring for me, If you weren't there for me, my life and my self will never be the same again if your not there." I place my hand on her face and wipe the tears in her eyes. I raise her chin so she can look at me directly then I smile and said "You don't have to worry, Unnie is strong right? so trust your unnie I will be alright." with that she wipe her own tears and smile a me. She noded her head which means she understand me.

We contonue catching up, I told her about how Lien save me and how he was helping me on my case. I also told her about how his agency was nice and how they care for me there.

"You know unnie, you should sign witht them, as your new label. I know they already ask you about that, did they? she ask me and i just nodded. "So they really ask you that, so what is your answer then? do you accept already?"

"Krys baby, I decline" with that she suddenly stop eating and look at me "Why unnie, do you already have an agency in mind? you know F&S is really a good agency many artist really want to sign with them but they're CEO is really picky, and you just declined him"

"Krys calm down, first its not their boss who invited me, but Jollie, second you know its not true that their president is picky, its Lien who is picky. and the last one is that I want to retire from the industry so i refuse them." with that last reason Krystal just look at me with utter shock.

"Yo-your retiring unnie, why, is it about the scandal, you know it wil pass and the truth will come out. Unnie please don't retire from the industry yet, if your not here then.... I will retire as well," Krystal said to me holding my hand. 

"Krys, I said I was retiring not going away, besides I wan to study about design so I can be the best designer there is, and then I will launch another brand but this time I will make as my own without the help of anyone. And I needed you to be there to be my number one endorser okay" I said to her to comfort her,

"Okay" she said while pouting, We continue to talk, and sometimes we argued cause she wants to terminate her contract with SM and sign over to F&S cause frankly sje didnt like the atmosphere in SM anymore.

"Why did you think of that?" I ask her.

"I don't know, Heechul oppa was furious about the fact that you are not invited in the Gala. He even plead with Leetuk oppa to give you an invites but you know there are people who don't want to let you in." she tells me.

"Heechul oppa did that! He really is the only one who I considered a friend." well actually he cosidered us all as his little sister but for him to be overly concerned about me is really apreciative. "By the way who's the one who didn't like the idea of me in the party?"

"Well you know, who they are, they are the who kick you out, uniie who else" By the way she really hates the girls to the core starting from their leader. I immediately try to calm her down and at least she calm down by now.

"So do you want to visit F&S agency I know you haven't been there, and god Kevin will be estatic if he sees you. So you want to come?" I ask her and she just dragg me out of the coffee shop and into the car I borrowed from David. 


No ones pov....

There was panic on the agency not because of a scandal but the three idiots (Jollie is the one who give them that nickname) is home. One Kevin was the strictiest trainer for the trainees. Most of the trainees are scared of him cause he will make you repeat the moves a million times untill his satisfied. The members of AOA are the only that survive the his test. Two, the flirt is in the house, Jerome has many scandal as many as his fingers in both of his feet and hands. Idols from South Korea, Taiwan, Hongkong, and Japan, yes he have a scandal with those countries, Well he wasn't called LUST for nothing (though they thought it was just for the show). though he didn't date those in the agency he once been linked with IU when they went on a date for fun, They actually hang him when they knew about it, but knowing him, he didn't really mean it like that, and with that the rumor subside. The last one Ryan is the house, he is one of the most loved by the trainees, well he is like a father to them, for the boys he was more than a "hyung" , for the girls was more than and "oppa" they actually calls him "mommy Rye". But though he is caring he is ruthless, mess with his children and kiss your good face goodbye. 

"Hey all of you why are you there, why aren't you greeting your sunbae, aissh this kids, thats why I dont want to went to the military, this girls are not trained in manners." He shouted at the AOA members who was hiding behind their CN Blue oppa, even Minhyuk was scared when he heard Kevin was out of the military.

Jollie went besides Kevin and smack his head "And you ask why they didn't like you"

"Jollie's right, thats why most of your girlfriends break up with you" now West is the one teasing him.

"So this is the girls that I trained before" Jerome went to the girls and hugged them one by one "Ahhh .. you are all so beautifull, I didnt know you will grow up like this, so you want to date?" and another smack was heard now it was Ryan who smack him.

"I trained?, you didnt even help in teaching them dancing, or singing, or playing with instrument, and you said you trained them. Worst you want to date "my children" you must be counting your death Lust" Ryan look a him. Not looking glaring.

"Aisshh Rye why can't you take joke sometime, you know I wont date them, their basically my sisters, and beside I'm matured enough to be getting into a scandal after I was released from the military." He reasoned out.

"Okay, okay, for now you three go to your room and please relax a little and be more normal kay? cause tomorrow we will party our heart out" Lien spoke to ease the tension. But before they go the door of the agency open nad the two sister entered on who was running to Kevin and the other one just walking behind her.

"Kevin oppa!!!!!!!!!....." Kevin was startled when krystal suddenly came running and hugged him "I really miss you, sorry that i can't visit you at the army base"

"Hey... Lossen up Soojung... can't breath here" Krystal was alarmed and lossen up her hugged "Sorry oppa" she said with a shaky voice. she back up and then bow for apology.

"Hey you didn't need to apologize, it was a joke." Kevin was worried that she offend her.  and try to reach for her but suddenly Krystal sprung up.

"Sikes!!!" Kevin was suprised and literally jump from shock. "Yah! why the hell did you do that, I nearly have a heart attck." kevin hold his chest with his heart beating fast.

"Silly Kevin, you know she is an actress now, and by the way the looks of it. She really is a good one" Jessica said smirking .

"Hey SIca, you evil frozen queen. Aisshh" Kevin stood up and walk towards Jessica and flick her head.

"Yah!! why do flick my head. This overgrown monkey!" Jessica shouted at kevon which invoke laughter to the others.

"Yah Why are you laughing" Kevin shouted at CN Blue and AOA, which suddenly turn quiet.

Lien walk towards him and smack his head "Yah Wrath, thats exactly I don't want you to train anyone anymore, look they are scared of you" Lien sent a glare to kevin then look at the the two groups. "Don't worry you will not going to practice with this guy, anymore, and be proud that you are already artist already, so stop being a wuss, especially you Yongwa, you are even the leader, and they see you scared." Lien said and shook his head.

"Yah hyung, Kevin sunbae  is scary, I'm glad I'm not in a dance group or else I'll be dead." Yongwa's statement make the other laugh.

"So Soojung-ah, what brings ou here" David ask er to change the topic.

"She just wanted to meet those three and also to have a tour of the agency" Jessica said.

"Ahhh.... I thought she was going to sign here now" Hongki said munching on some snacks.

"Oh well nice seeing your okay, so I'm going to my room to sleep, wake me up for the party tomorrow" Jerome grab his bag and entered the elevator.

"PArty? what party?, I thought F&S decline the invites for the Gala tomorrow?" Krystal was confuse about the party Jerome have said.

"Ahh.. about that we have a seperate party this coming Sunday, its a wlecome party for those three and West and Jollie. Many of our friend will come. So you want to come to our party?" Lien ask her.

"Chincharo, Krystal will go the party?!" Minhyuk heard it and shout exitedly.

"Yah! You kid why are you so happy about it," Kevin glared at Minhyuk, and the kid became shy again "AHhh.... there something going between you two, I heard you two di film a series together as lovers right?" Kevin went to him and put his arm on his shoulder "Yah kid if you want to date her you will going to go through me, arasso" Kevin warn him.

"Hey don't bully oppa!" Krystal went to them and hit Kevin's arm "There's nothing going on betweeen us, we're just friend" Krystal defended.

"Friends huh" the older one said together which cause the two to blush."

"SO will you come, Krystal?" David look at her

"Of course, but I need someone to accompany me there, my manager wants me to be at the gala you know to promote me or something, and with SM right now we are under surveilance" She said pouting.

"I can handle that part, you don't want to worry about that" Lien said to assure her.


Yoona's pov......

I woke up at my house this day. I look at the clock and it says "10 am Saturday" I came down stairs and see that a breakfast was made by my father. I eat it up and went to the couch and turn on the T.V and the frist thing I see is the news of Jessica.

"Jeesica Jung seen on a date with Sinners leader Lien, in a shopping mall near Hyongdae. The two was seen without any disguise whatsoever as they shop for grocery's food. Fans where estatic when they heard the news but remain distance rom the two. A witness say that when they were about to leave paparazzi swarn over them which triggered Lien's habit, according to those who in there he grab one of the papz' camera and throw it. Further news can be detailed as a vide of the incident was recorded by a netize-"

I quickly change the channel and find that every news portal was flooding about the news about the two. I knew about Lien and his group when we were in Japan promoting. They were superstar there and held a very large circle of friend. Our former CEO then was the one who introduced us to them saying that they are the bridge to conquering Japan, which he was right, their manager was the one who introduced us with different T.V station without going through certain methods. They are also the one who became our friends there.

I took my i-pad and scan to the pictures of Jessica unnie that's been taken. She was smiling. That smile that I always see in her when she was with us, then It hit me of what happen that day. I teared up and my heart aches. I didn't know who I can talk to, cause everyone was keeping silent about the issue, even Heechul oppa was still angry at us. I place my i-pad at the table and stare at the ceilling blankly.

After a few minutes a I receive a text message from an unknown number. *I wll meet you outside SM, don't tell anyone*. I was puzzled and try to call the number but it was dead. After a few second another text was sent but this time it was from the SM office. They want to see me now. I texted my manger and he pick me up at the house and drive me to the agency.

At the agency...........

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HAH YOONA!!!" the CEO Kim shouted at her, and throw various photos of her exiting the van at an highway and rifding a taxi. She looked at the pictures and It was the day the went to F&S. 

"DO you realize what will it do to your carrer if this pictures was publish hah! God your being an idiot, Im Yoona what the hell are you thinking when you do that ANSWER ME!" He shouted. He was always does this when we always came here and a bad news was reported about us. He shout and sometimes throw things at us. 

"My dad calls me it was an emergency and they said they can't take me there." I reasoned out. But still it didn't give justice for what i have done. He stood up and walk towards me and then SLAP, he slap me in the face I was shocked and tears suddenly build up in my eye. But I held on cause I dont want him to know that I'm afraid of him. I glared at him and stand up. I want to run out but he shout  at me "SIT DOWN!!!"

"You worthless idiot!!!, Do you really think I will believe that. I have someone monitoring your house 24/7 so dont ing lie to me!" he shout at me and throw a folder at me which hit my arm, I try to apear calm and accept all the bad things he say to me, after a 20 minutes scolding he then let me out of the office or I could say hell. I get my jacket and pull up my hoodie to hide my face.  As i got out I saw two people I really don't want to see.

"Yoona are you alright?"

"Did he hurt you?"

They were concerned about me, but I just walk pass them and quickly ride the elevator down, but they follow me.

"Yoona, talk to us. What did he do to you?" Taeyeon Unnie spoke to me inside the elavator. Bu i didn't responce. "I dont want anyone hurt anymore so please tell me what did he do to you?" She was teary eyed and then the door open and I got out and leave them. 

"Dont want anyone to be hurt anymore, yeah right" I thought to myself as I exit at the backdoor of the agency. As if heaven was against me, suddenly it started to rain, I didnt even think of going back so i brave the storm and walk aimlesly at the street. "Please, god, please, take me now" I thought to myself as I walk into the park, I sat down on one of its benches and close my eyes, and the next thing I knew. I was in a bed covered with blankets, hearing some people fighting.


No one's pov

Few hours before...

Jessica was invited to go to the beach house where the welcome party will be held. Well they were short on people so they ask her, though she is not the decorating type cause well as many people know she is  Lazy nut still she is a great help to them.

"Sica, can you hand me the scissors" Lee Haeri of Davichi said to her as they were in charge of decorating the living room. The boys on the other hand was busy setting up the DJ sets of Ryan, the drumsets, A videoke machine, and lastly the 5 grills for the cooking and the large fridge for the drinks. She was amazed of how many gadgets the house has. Most of them are in still good conditions. After a while Jung-shin and the FT-Island boys ring the bell, and she was shocked of what they brought. Two very large Flat T.V and an xbox 360 , and a Just dance 4 gameplay. "Wow nice an XBOX 360, and you also brought guitar hero 4 and Woah,, seriously they let us use this!" Yongwa said as he entered the room after he and Minhyuk have set up the grills. 

"Yeah, Lien, and Ryan agreed to use this" Jong-hoon of FT-island said holding the XBOX 360.

"He even said to place this (reffering the Just dance 4 gameplay) At the yard so we can have a dance off" Hongki said.

Suddenly David entered the room "Hey can anyone help me park the consert truck to the back of the house" he ask the boys who now assembling the connection for the games "Its raining out there, and lets hope it will stop tomorrow". Thankfully Hongki accompanied him.

"Good thing, this vacation house isn't near any neighborhood or else we will be charged by the police for the noice that we will create tomorrow" Minkyung said now cutting the ribbon.

"Yeah, I heard that your agency is really good finacially but having this private resthouse. come on it must be worth a fortune having this, not only its extremely private but to have this gadgets ready .... wow its just wow" Jessica said still can't comprehend of what she have been seeing.

"Its not really the agency who own this, but West hyung." Yongwa said to her. "He just give us permission to use this for vacations and stuff. Oh yeah we have a next door neighbor but they are really not always there so,, atleast we can have the whole beach all for our selves.

"Ahhh.... " She nodded as she understand what Yongwa said. truthfully, those except for Lien, who open up his story of his life 4 years ago, nobody really knows about the other six of his groupmates. They are really secretive. 

We are all engrossed on what we are doing, chatting about their next project and concerts, even relationship problem. After a few hours IU and AOA joined in after their scheds and help out too, but David of course being strict, said that they should just rest at the dorm and just helped out tomorrow. So the only people who are there are the whole FT-Island members, CN-blue members except Jong-hyun who was dragged by Lien and West for some errand, Davichi and Jessica and David.

They were almost finished when a knocked on the door was heard. Jessica who doesn't have anything to do was the one open it, but she was shocked who was at the door. West carrying Yoona, drenched in the rain, with Jong-hyun and Lien. 

"What happen?" it was the only thing she said.


Jessica's pov

"I can't believe it, why Yoona, why didn't you tell me" i muttered as i her head. She was sleeping soundly after her fever has gone down. I was still in disbelief when I saw her earlier.

[flashback]

"Quick get some towels, and also some fresh clothes for her" West said while he place her at the couch upstair. MInkyung rush o the bathroom and get every towel she can find. While Haeri, get some of her fresh clothes to give her.

West got ouside the room for the two to chnger her clothes, but before he got out remind them to soak Yoona first in hot water for her temperature to stabilize and clean her up.

"Why the hell is Yoona here and what happen to her?" I shouted at Jong-hyun and Lien

"Noona its not what you think we just happen to bump into her and  the-" but before Jong-hyun can say anything Lien stop him. " Jonghyun, get yourself dry first, I will explain this myself"  with that jonghyun excuse himself and Lien take the floor. but before that he take a shower and have a change of clothes, and when he get back he see's some of them in the living room waiting for his explanation.

"So Greed care to explain?" David said to Lien.

"Well truthfully I called Yoona the other day, to invite her for the party and also to talk to Jessica." Lien said and all of them just look at him.

"Why did you do that?" I ask feeling betrayed of what he have done.

"Its just that I want to know what really happen. Aisshhh .... Jess dont be a hard head you know its not her fault." He then look at me. The others where just exchanging glances at me and Lien as we argue with its others.

"So you pry on my problem that's it. Do you think that helping me with my problem, give you the right to barge into my life" I shout at him. I was really angry at him of what he have done.

"Look, I'm sorry about that but don't you think you should face this problem now rather than -" but before Lien can finish his sentense Haeri unnie came running down the stairs and look at us "Yah you three! do you hurt her?!"

"Noona we just pick her up from the park, we didn't even do anything to her I swear" Jonghyun said afraid of Haeri 

"Unnie what happen?" I ask her confuse of what she was saying.

"Her arm is full of bruise and also she looked like she was slapped on the face, she have a cut on her lipped" Haeri unnie said to us. With that all of my anger was replace with worry I quickly run upstairs and entered the room. There I saw Minkyung wiping Yoona's face with a cold towel. "She have a fever because of the rain." She then stood up and handed the wet towel to me "I know you're worried about her, so switch okay?" she then smiled at me and left the room. I look atYoona and see the bruise on her lip and her arm. "Yoona, why? why do I still worry about you?" I sat next to her and wipe the sweat on her face. 

[end of flashback]


No one's pov....

They all sat down the iving room hoping the rain to stop.

"So what's the real reason why you called her?" Jollie said to Lien who was enjoying his favorite chicken soup.

"Yeah Lien, you know how much my friend got hurt because of what they did to her, but prying on their problem is not really your style" Minkyung followed.

"I have a reason but its not the time to tell all of you" all of them look at me "Its just that, please trust me on this, its for the better" I turn to the food I was eating and take a large spoon full and eat it. I turn on the T.V and watched some news, well mostly gossip.


authors pov.....

watch out for the next chapter for a YoonSIc moment.

and do please comment...... thanks