Maknae Rebellion!

Miracle's in Korea

Seohyun pov......

 

It seem's so stupid to me to see all of us here, fighting our hearts out. Even the sister's I grew up with are being cold with each other. Practically I am the only one who bridge them together. I want our old bond back. The jokes, the laugh, and the memories we shared back then I want them back.

It was the second week of our stay here, and the material's for the stage have been delivered here in the stadium. Right now, Ryan oppa is telling everyone how to buid the stage, well the boys mostly the girls are busy with NANA and Jessica unnie suprevising them about the stage design and the costume preperations.

This week we have a different set of watchers. Shoo unnie, Taewoo oppa, Joo-hyun unnie, Shin-young unnie, and of course Joong-Kook oppa is still here. Not like the previous one's they are a bit nicer to us. Specially Shoo unnie and Shin-young unnie, they treat us like kids.

I walk over the hall of the stadium not knowing where will I be after the end of each hall. I then saw a door and enter it. I then realize that I was at the audience seat, I stare at the people down who are working. I then started to crumble down, I hugged my knees and tears suddenly fall from my eyes and now I am crying silently.

I wish that all of these is just a dream, a nightmare. Something that will go away after the sun arise, but it's not. It is really the end of us. For me it's okay as long as we are still together but, ending like this, I don't know anymore. I want to go away and disappear, vanish I can't handle any of this. I didn't read any of it in any book I have read. It wans't taught in any class I attended, I can't understand any of it. 

"You okay there?" A voice suddenly called out for me. Great someone saw my weakness I wipe my tears on my eyes and stood up. I rush to the door but the guy hold my hand.

"Get your hand's off me!" I scowl at him but he wouldn't let go.

"Seohyun-shi, I'm asking you if you are alright?" I was suprised that he know's me, but when I look at him, I recognize that it was Seungri.


Seungri pov...

I was goofing off again. I don't want to partake in anything they are doing, cause I don't want too simple as that. I went to my usual place to laze for the day. As I about to open the door, I heard someone crying. As I slowly open the door I saw her, the girl that I wanted to meet years ago. It hurts my heart to see her crying like that.

I called out to her but to my dismay she just ran towards the door. And as instinc, I suddenly grabbed her hand. 

"Get your hands off me!" she scowl at me but I know, there something wrong with her. The matured her, being like this crush my heart. So I didn't let go and ask again.

"Seohyun-shi, I'm asking you if you are alright?" and then she just look at me confuse.  Then She just break down, as her crying began again now it's worse.

 

A couple of minutes later she stopped crying, in short of a tissue I just offer my scarf fo her to wipe her tears. Thankfully she didn't decline it and wipe her face with it. 

"So care to tell me what happen?" I ask her again. But she just remain silent, staring down at the people down the field, I look at where she was looking and see her groupmates cattered in different area of the field. Just like my group mates.

I saw Jiyong talking to Lien and Leeteuk hyung, while Taeyeon noona is in a distance. Top hyung and Tiffany talking to each other and from what I see, from this area Siwon hyung and Nichkhun are eyeing them. The rest of her members and my members are talking to their other friends. The only thing that caught my eye was Daesung hyung and Taeyang hyung was the only one wanted to bridge the gap with the others, same goes for Sunny noona, Narsha noona and West hyung. I suprise myself to be that observant of people around me

What really is a group? I always ask that when I debut with them. I know I was just a filler. A filler that many believe doesn't even contribute to the whole but I persevere trying to hide everything with a smile.

"I wish we turn back the time" She said, still staring at the crowd below. "those time's we were just ourselves, performing with everyone, being friends who share the same dreams, the same passion-" But she couldnt continue what she was saying cause tears suddenly fall fom her eyes.

"Well we are here now. on the top of our game, and at the end of it just like the other's before us we will fall down" I said to her. "We know that it will come eventually, we all just try to deny it"

"I know that, you don't have to say it , cause I know, but-" She was about to say something when I cut her off.

"But you don't want a bitter ending right?" I ask her and she just nodded. Then an uncomfortable silence came. After a couple of minutes she said something.

"DO you hate your member?" I was taken aback by her rquestion, and think deeply. Do I really hate them? yeah I am pissed of that they didn't even care when I got into a car accedent but do I really hate them? "As I see you don't really hate them" She said again. Did she just read my mind? "Unlike my group, your's still can be save." She said.

"Nahh, were not going to change. Unless they all hang up they're stupid pride." I said to her. "practically they all have pride's, secrets, and baggages that they won't share to us cause we are just the youngest in the group" I said to her.

But what she did startled me. She get up and then walk out on me.

"Wahh what a lame conversation you made Seungri" I muttered to myself as I doze off again on my sleep.


Seohyun's pov....

Hearing what Seungri said to me give me an idea to do something. Something that will require everyone's help. They have baggages, secrets, that they are hiding then. But I need to talk to someone who I know can help me. I quickly went downstairs and luckily I spotted the very person I want to talk too.

"Shoo unnie" I called out to her. She was with my Sunny and Luna.

"Oh Seohyun-shi, is there a problem?" She ask me. 

"No its just that I wanted to talk to you. Privately" I said to her, earning a suspicious look from the other two.

"Oh okay.." She said to me then we went to the therapy room.

"So what's the problem Seohyun-ah? It seems, you are being troubled by something" She said to me in a motherly tone. 

"Shoo unnie, can I ask you something?" I look down when I ask her that. And When I look up I saw she smile and nodded. "How do you handle your unnie's back then?" I ask her

"Oh... so that is your question huh? Well Bada, and Eugene unnie, are good unnie's to me. They treated me like a kid everytime though." She smiled at me. "well if you are asking me if how I tolerate their antics, well there is none. Being the youngest in the group make's you the important member. Everyone wanted to protect you. But you're role is not to be cute and to be pampered, being the maknae mean's you are the one who connect everyone. You know between you and me. Bada and Eugene unnie sometime's fight and quarrel and the always make me to choose a side. But I wouldn't choose anyone. Do you know what do I do?" She ask me and I just nodded. "I rebel to them. I do things stupidly and cause trouble for them. And when I seriously got into a trouble, they came for my rescue then scold me. Then I will just hugged them both, and then we will ended up sleeping in one room. I remember they wait for me to sleep but I will just pretend it. Then I hear them aplogizing to each other. They talk the're short comings and their secrets and baggages that they are carrying. In the morning they will revert back to what we have before their fight. A happy group, but of course they will scold me for what I have done though" she laughed as she remember those memories

What Shoo unnie said give me the courage to go on with my plan. Yes I'm the maknae of our group. But it doesn't mean I will be just be orderd around by my unnie's all the time, and always keep in the dark of what really happeining.

"So may I ask what you are palnning?" Shoo unnie inquired.

"Something big unnie, and it may help not only my group but also the others." I said. I then stand up and bow again to her, then leave the room. I then pondered if they will also join my campaign as I reach the field my members and my labelmates suddenly rush into me asking me why did I say to Shoo unnie.

"Juhyun is there a problem? what do you talk about with Shoo unnie?" my leader ask, the one that I know that was keeping secrets about everything.

"Yah Seohyun, if you have any problem's we can about it you know" Hyoyeon unnie said to me. But shrug them off. It's not the time to be the good girls. I walk past them but they were just irritated of what I have done. 

"Yah, Seohyun! what's with your attitude, we are asking what happen to you and you just ignore us" Sooyoung unnie shouted at me.

"Im! FINE!!! there are you happy" I shouted back at them. Making them stopped and look at me with disbelief. I then walk away from them and go to someplace where I can find the guy who can make my plan happen.

Then I saw him lazing around again, He was, as always, not helping anyone. I was about to go to him when someone grab my arm and then I saw Yongwa dragging me somewhere.

"Why do you do that to your unnie's Hyun, it's not like you" He siad to me. I was suprised of what he have done. Well I was acting as a bad girls right now right. It is far from my original character but, I know it's the only way. So I just glare at him. I haven't forgoten how he never fight for our relationship when my company pressure him to break up with me. 

"Why do you care if what I have done? All of them don't care about me or anyone, Just like you" I said to him.

"Hyun you know it's not --" He was going to say something but stopped when he realize what our conversation was leading too.

"You can't say it right? Cause you know all of you are just the same, stuck up on your little pride and the fear of losing everything" I said to him. He then lossen the grip on my hand until I can free it from him. "So if you excuse me I have something to do" I then left him there dumbfounded of my action. 

I then walk towards the guy I needed the most right now. The one who is crazy enough to agree to me. I then stand infront of him and I saw that he was sleeping.

I then wake him up by calling his name.

"Seungri-shi"


Seungri's pov.....

 

I was just getting my sleep when suddenly somebody called my name. I then look who it is then I saw he again the girl who left me  awhile ago.

"Oh Seohyun-shi , do you need something." I then get up and look at her again.

She then move her face near me and then whispered "not here" I was taken aback of what she said but before I can regain my sanity, She grab my hand and drag me to unknown place insde the stadium. He oush me inside the room and then look if anyone followed us. When she notice that the area is secured, she lock the door and look at me intently. I was spook out of my witts cause of the way she is lloking at me.

"Ahh... Seohyun-shi, we don't want to go there right? I respect you a lot so don't do this to yourself" I said to her. Constantly reminding myself that she is younger than me and there are at least 50 plus people that will kill me when I do bad things to her.

"Eh? what are you talking about? I just want to ask you a favor, thats why I drag you here" She said to me. 

"Phew, I thought you drag me here to do something" I suddenly said. and when she heard it she instantly understand what I am talking about.

"You ert!" She said to me then she grab anything she can grab and defend herself. 

"Hey stop it okay!!" I said to her, ready to also defend myself. "Well if you have said something to me earlier I wouldn't think of that" I explained myself "You suddenly drag me here, then you lock the door, and look at me seductively. And it din't help that you are wearing like that" I then pointed at her.

She then look at herself and see what she was wearing. Practically she was wearing a short pants and a very light colored shirt that reveal her (cleavage but not all) and and a jacket that didnt help covering it but added as a seductive piece to her. When she realize it she suddenly cover herself and glare at me. Of course I turn around and just look at the window of the room.

It takes a full 5 minutes (seriously five minutes, I know cause I check my watch) for us to settle things between us.

"So what favors do you need from me?" I ask her. I was still not facing her.

"I want you to help me create a trouble here" She ask me. I just nodded cause the favor didn't sink in but when it does, I suddenly jump from where I am sitting.

"What!!" But before I can face her she suddenly throw something at me. Then I quickly turn around. "what do you mean trouble? Hvae you gone mad? And why the hell do you need me for?" I bombarded her with question.

"You said that they have secret's, pride and baggages that the don't want to share to us. So I think we should create some trouble for them to realize that they are not the only one who pissed off from what's happening. And from our generation, well I think you are the most troublesome guy here" She siad to me. The last statement irked me to much but. Hearing it from a girl who is prim and propper like her make me wonder do I really portray my image like that. "Shoo unnie said that being the maknae isn't just being polite to the oldest, it isn't being cute and being bubly all the ime. Unnie said that being the maknae is to be the one who connect everyone together. A maknae is the one who will urge those who are older than her to talk to each other and connect them together again."

"And why do we need to cause a trouble if you wanted to achieve that.?" I ask her.

"Cause we are the youngest. Deep down I know they all care about the youngest on their group, I always see it in them. Not only my group but also your's" She said to me.

"I don't know about you but mine doesn't care about me" I said to her. 

"You know it's not true, If it is, why would they be angry at you. Being angry at someone means you still care about them." She said. Then I remember how many times I get in trouble and the next day they will call me and scold me. I then think deeply about it. 

"Okay I will help you, but I think we need someone who is far more smarter than me in this" I then stood up and remove my jacket and give it to her to cover up. "Wait here I will bring him here" I then  went oustide to call this someone. I try to convice him to come with me but he said that he is doing something important. But when I whisper to him that Seohyun is crying and wont come out of the storage room he suddenly agree and even drag me to the place where she is.

Of course she is a er for her too. Who wouldn't? A pure girl like Seohyun-shi is the perfect girl that you can proudly introduce to your parents and even brag to your friend. Also being a member of a national girl group is an added plus. As we get to the room, he suddenly open it wide and see Seohyun sitting there confuse of what's going on.

"David-shi, why are you here?" She ask him.

And when David notice that he was tricked. He then glare at me and put me in a headlock.

"You ty panda, how dare you tricked me huh, and what the hell are you doing to Juhyun" He said to me.

"Yah David, release me, Seohyun need's a favor from you that's why I bring you here. And it is a secret" I said to him tryg to escape from him. Truthfully I am older than him but he alwasy act that he is older than me.

"Seungri-shi, he is the one you are talking about?" She ask me

"Yeah this guy can help us" I said to her.

"Wha the two of you talking about?" David said in confusion

It took at least 10 minutes for Seohyun to tell her plan to David, though I didn't understand half of it. But seeing David nodded at every statement that Seohyun said really tell's me that I have the right guy. 

"So basically you want to cause trouble but not that kind of trouble that will jeopardize the construction of the consert" David summarize and Seohyun just nodded. "Well it will be hard if the three of us will be the only one doing this. We must have at least have a few members more." He said, then he look at me and signal me to get out. 

"Hey why am I the one who will do the recruiting?" I ask him.

"Well, cause you are the one who s not doing some thinking so,just do the manual job" He said to me.

"Aishhh ... I shouldn't decide to join in this trouble." I said irritably. "So who am I going to recruit?" 

"Recruit all the maknae of each group that in here, well the complete ones though" Yeah A.S and ZEA, Beast are not fully in here and T-ara has only 4 member, well at least their maknae is here.  "Tell them there will be a party and gather here in this room, after Dinner. We then get up and look at each other.

"I don't know how to thank you guys, for agreeing on this. We aren't that close but you help me with this plan I really... Thank you" Seohyun said to us as tears form in her eyes.

"Yah we didn't do anything beside you are the one who came up with this crazy idea to bridge the gap between everyone so be proud of yourself." I said to her.

"Yeah the Panda is right. You will be our leader" David say to her. We then get out of the place and started recruiting, well me and Seohyun though. David said he need to clear the room first so that people can sit comfortably there.


Seohyun's pov...

 

The dinner was very awkward cause I was all alone in a corner. I delibaerately distance myself from them. Cause I want them to worry, I want them to care about me and only me and not the problems they have. I want them to know what is their priorities. And what is more important to them. I know that it is very selfish of me but this is the only way.

This is a losing gamble for me. I'm betting all of my all without any assurance that I will win. Cause if this plan of mine didn't succeed then the hope of all of us getting back together will just disappear. After the aawkward dinner, all of us gather again at the field to do the Talk Session with the senior's. and on cue the three of us, me, Seungri, and David -shi, excuse ourselves from the group and headed to our secret base.

 

When the three of us enter the room, we are amaze of what David have done to it. There were no more racks of balls and other sport equipment there and the whole place was clean. What amaze us was there were some few addition to the room. A makeshift bookshelf made from some ball racks, with at least many book's. There is also a mini fridge in there and, wait is that a gameboy and psp in there?

"David-shi where do you get all of this?" I ask him still in disbelief from what I have seen.

"Oh this?  from our fans of course" He said and went on arranging the chairs.

"Nice, David, now I won't be bored on staying here in this place" Seungri said walking pass by me and getting one PSP from the rack. Earninghim a smack from David.

"Wait how could you get this from the fans? Aren't we allowed to bring any phones and devices in here?" I ask him.

"Seohyun, Lien's rule are specific we cannot bring any devices that will connect us outside. It doesn't mean games are included. Oh yeah, If you are wondering how do I get all of this, well everymorning some fans will come near this stadium in hopes of seeing their imprison Idols sometimes. Well the gate isn't a big wall right, its just railings so when I walk near the gate I sometimes ask the fans to give something that will help the idol's inside. You know, foods, blankets , gameplays, and also books. They even sent me a small flat screen T.V a gift from VIP, and beauty products from your beloved SONE's, oh yeah those gameplay's are given by ELF, and those foods came from HOTTEST, and Cammila." He explain to me. "Oh yeah the mini fridge well, it's a gift from my own fans, they disassemble it and give to me by parts, and I assemble it in here. Their thought full right?"

"What!! wait where do you hide all of this?" I ask again.

"In here" He answered me. Wait in this room? "Well before the two of you barge in here, this is my own private sanctuary, all of my goods are in here. Oh well, we are going to use this place as a base right, so we need something to bribe them." 

"Wait if this gift's are from our fans, why the hell is it with you?" Seungri then inquire.

"Of course I keep them to myself. I hate being an errand boy. They never know that right?" He then smile at us. I heard rumors about David being the devil maknae, in Sinners. He is smart and shrewd at the same time. I remember seeing how he disrespect a producer in a bar, because the producers direspect him first.

"So all of this are ours?" Seungri then said to him. "And you keep it from us"

"Hey basically, you didnt know about this if I hadn't tell you, and I'm helping you here okay, so be thankfull enough that I share my loot to you." He said to us. "Now help me arrange this snacks, before those we recruited came here."


No one's pov..

After they have arrange all of the foods and the place. They waited for the people who they invited. But it has been an hour have passed but they didnt come.

"I knew it, they wouldn't come. My ideals get the better of me hoping that they will come" Seohyun said as she hugged her knees and started to sob. The two guys with her, felt her sadness and disapointment on how Seohyun's plan failed.

"Yah Seohyun, don't be sad okay, if they don't come, the the three of us will just continue it. Like I said it is better to have more but it still okay if it is less" David said trying to comfort her.

"Argghhh... I tell them specialy to come here after the seesion why the hell they didn't come, I'm not going to talk to them after this" Seunri the said, grabbing his hair in frustration. He then look at Seohyun and patted her head "Hey don't cry now okay, if those guy's won't help then the three of us should suffice. Beside you only need a smart Jackass like David and Good looking guy like me for this plan and this will --" but before Seungri can finish what he was saying someone barge in into the room.

"Who the hell said that you are a good lookin guy?" Gain of BEG said.

"Aisshhh. This place is really hidden huh, we really dont know where to find this" 2AM Jinwoon said.

"Great another of her fanboy is here. I didn't invite him here so why is he here" Seungri taught as he see Jinwoon.

"Yeah and this place is creepy though" 2PM Chansung

"Seohyun, why are you're eyes red are you crying?" Super Junior, Kyuhyun said rushing toward Seohyun.

"David oppa why do you call me here? wait why is she here" Fx Krystal said, as soon as she enter the room.

"Wah this look's spacious, hey come here Youngji, you said you wanted to have some fun" Kara former makane Jiyoung said while dragging the new maknae Youngji.

"Sunhwa-shi this is the place" Jiyeon said as she enter with Suhnwa of secret enter after her.

The next people that enter were, CNBlue Jungshin, FT island Minhwan, Mblaq, Mir, Shinee Taemin 2ne1 Minzy, 4minute Sohyun, Miss A Suzy, Sistar Dasom, and Wonder girls Hyelim completed the group. As soon as they were all calm and seated inside the room. The three ringleaders take the center stage.

"You three, you didn't call us here just for a party right and where the heck did you get all of this?" Gain said to them.

"Uhmm.. We actually need help from all of you" Seohyun said

"But before that, We just want to know if you are on board on this" David said seriously.

"How can we decide that if you didn't even tell us your plan" Kyuhyun said to David.

"Well, we won't tell you yet cause we don't know if you can be trusted Hyung" Seungri said. 

"Beside what if you are pawns of the people outside. We won't take risk by telling all you what our plan is" David said, earning a glare from a lot of them. 

"No its okay we should tell them." Seohyun said to the two.

"Yah what if they tell to their groupmates, and beside I don't trust most of this guys," Seungri said to her. Well Kyuhyun and Jinwoon are there and also Jungshin who is a member of Seohyun ex.

"They don't us trust either, so if we don't trust them here, then they will not trust us even if we tell them the plan later" Seohyun explained to them.

"Arasso, your the leader so, we will just follow you." David said, the two then look at Seungri who still reluctant but eventually said yes.

"Okay we will tell you but before that, I want you to swear, and promise that everything you will hear and see here will stay here" David eye them. "I don't want my member or any of your member that will came here bugging me about anything. If you say anything to them I'm telling you who I am, and what thing's I can do to you." David warned them. And they just look at him shocked of what he have said "Seohyun now tell them"

On cue Seohyun then tell them about her plan and her view on what is going on with everyone. That everyone of their elders have been keeping secrets and other thing within them, and it is eating them inside. She then tell them what she have observed from day one untill today. She then seek help from Seungri who gladly agree and tell also what he observe. Everyone was shock on how detailed Seungri can get on describing everyone. After the presentaion, the crowd then talk among themselves, and then revert back to them.

"So basically, you want to help on reuniting everyone with their respective group, and reconcile them by using us the maknae as a bridge" Kyuhyun summarized.

"Aren't you being realistic Seohyun unnie. Why do you think that those stubborn oldies will listen to us?" Krystal said. "They didn't even listen to each other, and beside why do you think we will help you on this. If I recall, you are also one of the GALA"

"Yes she is one from the GALA, but the two of us came from beach party group too and we agree on her plans" David said pointing at Seungri

"She's right, You should hate me, cause I was one of the people from that group. I am also one of those people that kick your unnie out from our group. I am one of the people that cause a problem that lead us all of here. If you always think about all of it, then you should hate everyone right now. I know that you hate me but not your group. You care for them as I care for my own group. So if you agree on this plan, I pomise you that I will not interfere with anything that you will do" 

"Krystal-shi, we know all of here what have happen, to your unnie's group, but we don't know what really happen. I know you're concern with your sister. But It's their group, just like my group and everyone else group, we don't have any right to interfere with them." David said.

The others just nodded and then ask a few questions, like what will be their part, what can they do if they have been discovered and what will they say if the others ask questions.

And as the night deepens, Seohyun was glad that all of them agreed to her plan.

"So when will we execute this?" Chansung ask her.

"Tomorrow" Seohyun said


D-day

"Hey do you know what the kids have been doing?" Leeteuk said

"I don't know, Kyu didn't even get in the room last night" Donghae said to him.

"Kyuhyun oppa too? Seohyun didn't even went to our sleeping quarters too." Sooyoung said.

"Is she still sad of what happen, I know that we are at fault in there but we are trying to make this things work" Sunny said

"Hey Seohyun didn't went in, you know all of the maknae of all group didn't sleep in the quarters" Jokwon interrupted. "Jinwoon and Chansung also didn't come at the boys quarters too."

And as they think what happen to their youngest they stop when they saw their fellow Idol's crowding in the field.

"Excuse me, small kid coming through" Sunny said as he squeeze herself in the large crowd. And as she push herself into the front, she sees the most rediculous things in her life. Seohyun holding a placard saying.

"WE WANT EQUALITY, WE DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A SLAVE"

The others too have placard with different words but the same meanings. What suprices them most is that they are all the maknae of the group.

"Yah, David what the F you are doing" Kevin shouted at their maknae.

"What you can't read huh Kev's were doing a picket, and demonstrating against the tyranny of the seniors like you who treat us like a goffer all the time.

"Hey I didn't treat you like a goffer" Kevin shouted.

"Sunhwa, Jiyeon, Youngji, what the hell are you joining them?" The angry Miryo said to them "Especially you Gain."

"We are tired of how you treat us all the time so untill you change your ways, we will not listen to you" Gain said

"Who the hell started this?! Who is your leader?!" Leeteuk angryly said.

"I am" Seohyun then stepped forward. And look Leeteuk in the eye. "You have a problem with that, Leeteuks-hi"

He was shock of what Seohyun said to him. All of them was shock on how the kids have behaved clearly someone was behind this but they didn't know that it was Seohyun.

"Just like what Gain unnie said, untill you change we won't talk to anyone of you. We will help you on doing the concert but we wont take any orders from anyone of you except Leeteuk-shi, Lien-shi. That's all" She said to them.

After the demonstration, they all went inside and tell them to call them if its work time.

"What the , another proble arise" Lien said as he scratch his head


Author's note

Yes finally an update. The malnae rises against the tyrany of thier seniors...

The seniors confuse.....

Watch out as the invincible youth kids reunite in Yuriichi village.

 

Comment and vote also subscribe too ^^,