The Path we should Take....

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov...

 

South Korea was devastated of not only about Lien's death but also Sinner's disbandment. The day Lien's body was cremated and the ashes was put in a urn and place in a cemetery, West and the others announced it. Of course more question was thrown to them, but they all answer it calmly.

"We all talk about this and we all agreed to it. The thing is, being an artist is like a hobby to us first, but when we saw how many people we makes happy for every performance we make, we like it and decided to continue on. Sure we will miss this kind of life but maybe in the near future, when time's permit... we might just get our instrument together go to a park and Jam some music." West said. Then the members bow to the press as their last sign of respect.

 

A few days after the announcement.

West, with the whole F&S artist are now a the airport to send off the 3 guys. Kevin to America, Ryan to Japan, and Jerome to Australia. 

"Hey don't be a lazy guys when you go home okay?" Rich said to them.

"Boss we are not lazy. The one who is lazy is this guy.." Kevin pointed at West.

"I'm going to miss you my dear little sisters.." Jerome then hug all of the AOA members and IU, but before he could hug IU he was pulled in by Ryan.

"Your being a ert again.. Aishhh. It's not like you would not see them." Ryan said.

"Hey hyung what about us?" Hongki said.

"Yah... do you really think I would hug guys? Beside you and the rest of CN Blue just worry about having a girlfriends. Seriously you guys are to slow.." He said.

"Hey... Minhyuk isn't slow, he and Krystal are already dating." West said as they laugh at his remark. Then their flight was announce so the three bid their farewell.

"West, take care of Jessica for us okay? Our niece is in her so don't screw up." Kevin said to West.

"Yeah.. I know, and how sure are you that Jessica's child would be a girl?" West ask.

"Cause we don't want to have another Lien carbon copy... Beside I can feel it." Jerome answer him. As he went to the boarding area. The two follow him and they all boarded their planes.

Once they were out, The F&S group then leave the airport. AOA, went to their schedule, and the rest went to the agency, they are all suspended after all. West then go to the clinic he have set up near Hongdae. Then he went to meet up with Jiyong, at a cafe own by Jiyong's friend.

"Hey...." Jiyong greeted him. 

"So what's up?" West ask him.

"Do you know about SNSD plan to disband?" Jiyong ask him. 

"Yeah... Lien said to me, that his plan was two ways. Let SNSD disband or let it continue. Either way, he wanted them to be free from the rules of the old entertainment rules, that's why he even sacrifice his life to do it." West answer.

"I know... it's just that.." Jiyong was about to say something but stop when he remember that it was not his to decide.

"You are scared of what will happen to them right?" West ask and Jiyong couldn't answer and just nodded. "Leeteuk, Jaejoong, even Sooyoung's BF Kyungho ask me to persuade them. Do you know what I told all of them? I just tell them to trust those girls. They are old enough to think for themselves. Those girls are stronger than all of us. So don't worry."

"I think you are more worried of Taeyeon when she will be just a normal girl like everyone else." He then look at Jiyong and smirk as he hit it right. "Ji... we are not that close, as friends. Heck, we didn't even say hello to each other much. But one thing I do know is that Taeyeon is may be strong but she is the weakest among the nine. Now that she will be just a normal girl, she need a lot support from you. The only thing that you have to do is to protect and support her."

"Yeah maybe you are right.." Jiyong agreed.

"Well if you are that worried about them, why not say try to change the industry itself, so that they will be back.." West suggested.

Then Jiyong have an idea, and then he went out of the coffee shop leaving West there. He then get his phone and call someone.

"Now he knows what he have to do.." West muttered while silently gripping the letter, in his hand. "Lien you head, how many have you planned for them."


 

Jessica's pov.....

 

I stayed at my parents house after the funeral. They take care of me, cause for some reason not having Lien by my side was not an easy thing to accept. Krystal, even sleep together with me, cause they were alarmed that I cried while I am asleep. 

Like Lien have told me he won't left me with nothing when he was gone. His Attorney, visited us and read to me his last will of testament. The Will state that, I have all the shares for the royalty payment for his songs. He also have a separate account for our baby. Guess he knew all along. He left me with at least enough money for me and my baby to live happily for life.. As for Blanc & Eclare, Lien have won the case but, settle all of my remaining balance with my investors. But for now I don't think that I will re open it.

After I signed the papers and other legalities, the Attorney then say goodbye, but hint that we would be seeing each other very soon. I don't know why he says that, but I don't care.

My former groupmates also visit me, from time to time. My parents have already forgive them when they knows that it wasn't them that kick me out but that bastard. They also planned to held a press conference tomorrow to announce SNSD disbandment. Well we I already know it, but still I don't want them to do that.

We are now at SNSD dorm, talking. Tiffany and Hyoyeon came to my house and get me.

"So you all won't change your mind?" I ask them.

"Nope..!" Hyoyeon answered. "Beside we already handed our resignation to the board. Well most of them are our friends so they accept it right away."

"You know you don't need to this for me, I can manage on my own, beside..." but before I could speak Taeyeon answered me.

"Jess... we are not doing this for you, we are doing this for us. We talked about this and all of us agree." 

"Beside we save enough money, so we can start a business or go back to school." Tiffany seconded.

"Well for me, I can't do neither of those." I said as I feel my belly. 

"Hey do you know what gender our baby is?" Yuri ask

"I don't know, but, Kevin oppa and Jerome oppa, wanted it to be a girl and be like me. They said they don't want another Lien.." I said to them. I laugh as I remember before they leave they called me saying those.

"Why not a boy?" Sunny said to me. "I mean if it is a boy, and have Lien's music sense then he will be the next Asia's composer."

"Well no matter what our godchild is, we will all love him or her." Yoona said as she hug me from behind. 

For that whole day, we talked and talked until it was night time. I called my mom to tell her that I would be staying at their dorm for the night. Hyoyeon even decided to party the night away, cause this would be the last day they will live there. 

We sing, our song dance to it, and laugh at each other's mistake. Seohyun even get her photo album, she compile over the years. Yuri then suggested that we should watch those shows that we are in. For the whole night we just do that. It was fun, relaxing and for the first time, I forgot about him, and the pain of not being him here. 

We all decided to sleep at the living room, and of course, my members treated me as a queen because I am pregnant. Taeyeon especially, care for me like she is my husband. Yuri too. She even forbade me to do anything. 

As soon as the beds where already placed at the floor, we just lay there and before I knew it they were all asleep. It was quite funny how their energy go down from 100 to 0. I lay there with them. I was between Taeyeon and Tiffany, as they both hug me. I couldn't sleep so I push their arms away and stand up. I then walk past the kitchen and get some water. Luckily I don't have any cravings for now, and my morning sickness well its not that severe.

As I went back, I saw Taeyeon sitting by the sofa. "You are still awake?" She ask me.

"yeah... I became thirsty so, need a little drink." I said as I held a bottle of juice.

"Jessica, what do you want after this?" She ask me suddenly. "You know when we decided to retire and have plans after that, well for me I don't have any. I'm not confident enough to go to college, and also to pursue anything outside SNSD. But my heart tell me, to just take a break from all of this." she said as she silently cry.

I then held her close to me and hush her. "You know, we can leave together, you me with the girls. Just like when we started. We can built a business and make it grow. So don't be like that okay? Like I always say to you, you are not alone okay..." 

"Thanks... you know you became more like an adult now that you will became a mom." She teases me.

"No you are just a kid... come on let's sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." I said as we sleep our worries.

 

On the other hand Jiyong was still on his phone.

"Hey just go tomorrow okay? Oh yeah call the other and tell them to bring a microphone." he said to the other lone. "Don't worry okay... it will be epic so just do what I say.."

Then he hung up and crash into his bed. "I just hope this can make a change though.." he said unsure of his own plan.


 

No one's pov...

 

As the morning strike, the girls wake up one by one as they heard Jessica and her morning sickness. Of course the girls rush in to help her, and let her drink ginger tea to relieve the pain.When she calm down. The girls started to prepare for the conference. It was in the afternoon, and they have so much time. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon decided to make breakfast, while Yoona and Yuri fix the bed.

Sunny, then clean the living room and also tend to her needs. It turns out, she was also invited to that press conference cause the girls said she am still part of SNSD.

"Sorry for troubling you.." Jessica said to them "It's not this worst when it started."

"Hey don't be hard on yourself, beside we like doing this for you." Hyoyeon said to her.

"Yeah.. You are not troubling us." Sooyoung 

"Hey Jess.. what do you think of this dress for you to wear." Tiffany said as she flash a maternity dress to .

"Yah! I'm not that fat yet okay!" Jessica shouted at her and everyone laugh at the bickering.

An hour later, they were called out by their manager, the one who was good to them since the beginning.

"I'm going to miss you guys." He said to them.

"Don't worry oppa, We will still visit you in SM." Yuri said to him.

"Maybe SM will debut a girl group again and you will be it's manager." Sunny joke

"Yeah your right... Maybe they aren't that gluttonous like all of you nine." their manager joke to them.

"Where not that hungry all the time." Yoona said.

"Says the one who eat a huge bowl of ramen when I accompany you in your drama" their manager said. They all laugh but felt silent in the end. "Let's go now, I will bring you to the press conference as my last service for my favorite artist."

They then went inside the van and they were all just silently sit there until they arrive at the place. The problem is that the place where they will held the press conference was a large indoor arena, The media of course seeing their van rush to it but halted by the security. As they enter the place their fans where there.

The girls look at each other and joined hands and pray, for a while. Then they shouted their tag line and went out. head held high. They all seated at their chair an the press conference started.

 

"Please be seated and the press conference will start now." the presenter said as she try to calm down the crowd.

(I will enumerate only the question that are relevant)

"What are your thoughts about CEO' Kim termination?"

Taeyeon: We are in no position to reveal anything. But we do appreciate what he have done to the agency until now (of course its a lie)

"The fight's in the beach that was video 4 months before, Is there really a rift between you, Ms. Kim and Ms. Jung?"

Taeyeon:Yes it was true. But being inside the stadium, we talked, of course the video you saw prior to the concert was the outcome of it. But in most families arguments are common thing right. Same with us. Outside the glitz and glamor we are just girls. We fight with each other over the silliest things and in the end of the day we laugh about it. Right now I'm proud to say that we are okay now... All nine of us.

Jessica: We don't want to say the reason we fight so please respect that. If you still insist maybe because we care so much for each other that we sometimes hurt the one we care about. Me and Taeyeon won't be fighting like that ever again, nor any of us. Like she said being in there we talk about why we did that, and we really did find it silly, and stupid.

"Will Ms. Jung will you go back to SNSD?"

​Jessica: No. The truth is I'm retiring from the industry as of now.

"There is a rumor that you are pregnant is this true?"

Jessica: Yes. That is why I am going to retire. I'm sorry for our fans because of this but this is another journey that I would take happily. I hope they will support me all the way. I want to take care of my husband's last gift to me and make sure he or she will grow up happy and strong.

The press didn't ask further question and proceed with the others.

"Taeyeon-shi there are pictures of you and G-dragon being together and being sweet together. What are your thought about this?"

Taeyeon: We are just friends. As you all know me, Jessica, Jiyong, and Lien were friends since we were all trainees so he being with me is only natural.

"How about your relationship with EXO Baekhyun?"

​Taeyeon: Our relationship is false from the start. It was a cover up for the Kris-lawsuit scandal. I am sorry to his fans and to my fans for lying to you. 

"So how about the rest? Tiffany-shi is your relationship with Nichkhun is a cover up as well? How about Yoona and Sooyoung-shi?"

Tiffany: No. Me and Nichkhun are real but we have broken up while we are in the Stadium.

"Why? There are rumors that you and TOP of Big Bang are seen together and FX Victoria with Nichkhun, is this what spark the break up?"

Tiffany: No. TOP-shi is a friend of mine. Khun and I broke up cause we thought that it was love that we feel was love for a sister to a brother. The two of us laugh when we realize it and talk about it. (The other girl smirk as they know it was a lie)

"How about Yoona-shi and Sooyoung-shi?"

Yoona: Me and Seungi, we decided to part ways. He is going to the military soon, and I don't think I can handle that. But if we still find each other after two years then maybe we will be.

Sooyoung: Me on the other hand is still strong. And Yes My relationship with Kyungho is real. And No, we haven't broken up. (the press laugh at Sooyoung's message)

" SM have release a press release of their plan for their artist and SNSD is not on the list. there is a rumor that SNSD will be disbanding is this true."

Taeyeon: It is true. I know it is sudden but we already discuss about it and the management. And they agreed.

Yuri: We felt sorry for our fans and we know you all felt betrayed by what we did, but this is for our own sake.

Hyoyeon: We wanted to live our life, as what we wanted and also to be free.

Sunny: We don't want to lie to our fans that we are happy everytime we perform. Yes we are happy that you loved us, but there are times we all felt empty. Maybe by doing this we can find our true selves and be a better person.

Seohyun: So even though we are not SNSD anymore, we will always be the nine and that would never be stolen from us. Cause Right now.

ALL of them: It's SNSD, Tomorrow it's SNSD, Forever! it's SNSD.

"Is this permanent or temporary?"

Taeyeon: It will be perma--- (But he was cut off by a group of people who went on the stage.

 

"It will be temporary." Jiyong said as he, with Leeteuk, Heechul, Yunho, and SM new CEO Boa came on stage. "Their disbandment will be temporarily. Just treat it as they were on vacation."

"Jiyong what are you saying? You and the board of directors already accept our resignation.." Taeyeon argued.

"We did accept it, but... we don't agree on the permanently retiring." Heechul said to her. "You can take this as a long vacation."

"Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun," Leeteuk called out. "We will all wait for you, until your return."

"Also you don't have to worry about the name SNSD anymore." Boa continued. "The owner of the brand SNSD, as of now, are you nine. So you can use it anywhere you like.

Then our friends came out (the dream concert group) and form a path for us upto the exit of the arena. (Like how royal knights line up for the queen). Then we saw Sunye, Gyuri, and CL walk towards us and assist us down the stage. The press were startled but nonetheless they still remain calm and capture the scene.

"Your magic carpet is waiting outside" Sunye whisper to Taeyeon

​"Raise your mic to the royalties of Kpop!!" Gyuri declare as they all raise their mic. 

"Now Unnie, you all just need to walk out, and your ceremony will be finish." CL said.

Jiyong then grab the mic and said "We will promise, that until the nine goddesses of Korea descend from heaven again, this kingdom that they will left behind will be great. No not just great, this will a place that will never hurt you again."

"We will also promise that no one will take the title Nation's Girl Group from SNSD." CL declare. "Cause there will be no one who will replace them."

 

Then "Into the New World" played as the group walk towards the exit. The crowd cry as we walk towards the last exit que, for them. The first one to exit Was Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun, next is Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny, and lastly Tiffany and Taeyeon, and Jessica.

But as soon as Jessica was about to step outside she heard a familiar voice.

"Jessica fighting!!" 

She then turn around and saw her husband standing at the stage smiling at her, but when she blink he was gone.

"Yeah....." she silently said.

Taeyeon heard it and then ask her but she just said it was nothing.

"Hey let's do our last bow..." Taeyeon said to her groupmates. 

They line up with smile on their faces and bow, to their fans and to their friends. Then they went out, and take their first step of their freedom.

"Hey what are we doing after this?" Sooyoung ask.

"Well let's eat first.." Jessica started "... my baby is hungry."

They laugh at her comments so they all decided to do it, they then went inside the van where their manager drove them to a nearest restaurant..........

 

A look after everything......


 

 

August 2015

""SNSD open up IDOL STREET restaurant/ 9G's dance studio/ and Lazy Girl'z Fashion boutique""

 

 

September 2015

""Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Jessica enroll into Enhwa University""

 

October 2015

""Jessica Cross, post first pic of baby bump and the gender of her baby.. #BabyCross #it's a girl""

 

December 2015

""Kwon Jiyong asked Kim Taeyeon to be his girlfriend in an epic proposal at the Han River""

 

January 2016

""New Year scandal.... TOP and Tiffany, Sunny and Daesung, Yuri and Taeyang, and Junho and Hyoyeon!!""

 

February 2016

""Jessica Cross, deliver a healthy baby girl named Lyca Sohyun Jung Cross... Idols of every generation sent congratulation to her.""

 

March 2016

""Kim Taeyeon's first art exhibit open up tonight with Art work called, "Han River's Miracle".""

May 2016

""New Generation Dream Concert paid tribute to Sinners.""

 

June 2016.

""Lien's Cross death anniversary celebrated by his Family and closest friends.""

 

August 2016 

""Lee Seungri and Seohyun debut as a writer. Suspence novel, "Sasaeng" and Romance Novel "Running Away.." top books sale.""

""Yoona and Lee Seungi  together again, Sooyoung and Jung Kyungho engage?"

 

September 2016

""Idol Street and Lazy Girl'z open up a franchise store at COEX...""

""Lee Seungri and Seo Juhyun now a couple!!""

 

December 2016

""Kwon Jiyong confirmed Big Bang enlistment next year..."

 

February 2017

""Baby Lyca celebrate her birthday""

 

March 2017

""G-Dragon proposed to Taeyeon.... wedding will be after his service""

 

May 2017

""Dream Concert Became SNSD's comeback stage. Fans roared as The nine goddesses of Korea return""

- a huge crowd gather as SNSD take on the stage once more. After SNS update from various artist, posting up 9 and pink, people speculated that SNSD will be coming back. Fan's were crying as various artist cover SNSD hit song, until the girls arrive, with their new song Eternal.

"We all know that you hold onto that hope that we will come back... We are thankful that you did." Taeyeon address the fans.

"We are sorry for made you all wait. Cause Right now??!!" Sunny pointed the mic at the audience and they all said 

"SNSD!!"

"Tomorrow?!!"

"SNSD!!"

"Forever?!!"

SNSD!!