Maknae's decision!!

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov.....

 

Weird?!!!

Seriously weird?!!!

This is exactly what's going into Seohyun's mind right now. What could she say, In just a span of a night two of her unnies who hated each other's guts was casually talking to each other without shouting or killing each other out. What matter worst is that the whole scene was still awkward and a lot of them can't even in when they try to argue on something's but never shouted or disrespect each other. In just one night the two of them seems fine with each other.

"Seohyun, unnie it looks like your plan did work" 4munite Sohyun said.

"No it's not what I wanted" Seohyun blurted out "They just recognize each other but not really in good terms with each other" The maknaes are now in their meeting room to discuss the latest happenings in their respective group.

"Well we can only do this much.." Gain said to them. "if they are the one who don't want to talk to each other then we can't interfere with that."

"Yeah.. noona is right" Kyuhyun said. "I mean, most of my hyung's really hate Heechul hyung"

"Yeah... mine is very stubborn as well" Jiyeon said also"They won't listen to reason, nor make the first move to reconcile."

"That's true sometimes, we don't know what to do... it's became tiring" Suhnwa said.

Seohyun, was very much confuse, this was new for her. To lead a large number of group was tiring her. The plan was for the older member to talk with each other and to reconcile. Of course they didn't expect that Suzy, Youngji and Jiyoung have already achieved their mission so quickly. But it was not their members that talk them to it but people from the other group.

The interfering mission was still in process as the boys on the construction team are not doing their job which most of their seniors are very ticked off. Right now She was having a headache of her life. There's only 2 moths left until they will perform and most of the people here are neither practicing nor training.

"Hey Hyun are you okay?" David ask her.

"I'm okay just a bit tired" She said while fidgeting her bracelet, the friendship bracelet that she have with her unnies.

"Hey is Hyun okay?" Seungri said while fixing the chair. "She looks pale"

"It's nothing it's just that the performance will be in 2 months time and we only have 2 groups who reconcile" she said

"Hey don't be down beside we have started just a few weeks ago, and look Kara and Miss A are okay now" Seungri comforted.

"But still Hyun is right 2 months is a short time. And even though the only groups that need fixing are the 2005-2009 groups, The fact they are the most stubborn one's are the more older one's too."David said.

"Yeah..... and now Lien have the performance lined up. Even the special performances are now line up" Seungri held a copy of the performances agreed upon by each representative of each group.

 

2015 dream concert: Performance Line Up

Hosted By Heechul, Daesung, Sunny, Narsha

Start of performance

Opening by West

Opening: All artists.

Secret

Z.E.A

Brown Eyed Girls

2AM

Intermission 1:

Sistar

MBlaq

T-ara

Intermission 2

FX

Shinee

4Minute

Beast

Intermission 3:

FT island

Kara

2pm

Afterschool

Superjunior

Intermission 4:

Miss A

CnBlue

2ne1

Intermission 5:

Sinners

SNSD

Wondergirls

Big Bang

Special performance:

Ending Credits

Special performances BY

TVXQ

Rain

Lee Hyori

Special performance:

WGM Idol Couple: (Nagging)

YongSeo, KhunToria, ADAM, and SunHee couple. With IU and Seulong

Song and Dance collaboration: (Heaven)

Singers: Bom and  Hyorin (Ailee Cover)

Gyuri-Eunhyuk, Amber-Henry, Hyuna-Hyunseung, Sooyoung-Ryan, Doo-joon-Nana, Fei-Chansung

Leesang Collaboration dance: (The girl who can’t break up, the boy who can’t move on) cover by TOP, Yesung, and Luna

Junho-Hyoyeon, Taemin-Minzy, Yuri-Taeyang

Rain Collaboration dance: (Rainism

Taecyeon, Siwon, LeeJoon, Jinwoon, DongJun

Lee Hyori perf: (U Go Girl)

Uee, Bora, Nicole,Sunmi, Eunjung, Hyoseong, Jihyun, Jia. Raina Bora

Special performance: I got a girl (boy) SNSD

G-dragon, Jaebum, Seungri, Mir, Lien, Wooyoung, Jokwon, Key, Heechul

Special performance: (BigBang - Blue)

CL, Seungyeon, Taeyeon, Yubin.

Special Performance:

Kyuhyun, Daesung, Jun.K, Changmin, Yongwa, Donghae Onew

Gayoon, Jea, Tiffany, Soyeon, Jieun, Soyou.

Special performance: Maknae Rebellion!!

 

As they look upon the list they notice that the special performances are paired up with people from each group and everyone must participate. The only thing that irked them is that people who have left their group like, Jaebum, Jessica, Jiyoung and Nicole, Lee Joon and Thunder, must perform with their respective group. 

"They didn't even consult us if we wanted to be on the performance or not." Seungri said while cleaning up the base. And the two nodded. Of course this will only be possible if everyone will agree, but right now this will be a pipe dream.

After that the three then finished cleaning up their base, they all went to their respective task for the day.


Seungri's pov......

 

"Oppa, are they really going to do that? I mean I'm okay dancing with Taemin but me performing with 2ne1 again.... I don't know about that" Minzy said.

We are just hanging around the top audience stand, with Taemin, Chansung, Jiyeon, Dasom and Sunhwa. We are still quite conflicted about everything that is happening. Chansung has given up on his group, cause the only one who he can talk to are Jaebum, Jokwon, and Junho. Jiyeon, Dason and Sunhwa also has given up on their unnies, who are also too stubborn to listen.

"Yah Taemin, don't do anything to our dear Minzy when you practice okay? I will beat you up if you do something" I said to the kid.

"Yah hyung! we are just going to dance, I'm not courting her" he said to me. If I didn't know that Taemin is a total Casanova of the rookies. I would just let it go, but the fact I know, and Minzy is legal to date now.. no way.

"What about you Seungri, how is it with your group. The fact that you are one of the leaders of this strike, does earn you a hell off a beating with your hyung's" Chansung said to me.

"Well Dae-hyung, and Youngbae hyung have talked to me but I'm still angry at them to forgive them" I said to them.

"At least they try to talk to you, me, Jiyeon and Suhnwa are being ignored by our member" Dasom said to me. "Why does the most childish ones are the oldest" We all just give off a deep sigh on Dasom's statement.

She's right. The most stubborn one are the eldest themselves. I mean look at mine TOP hyung is busy chasing Tiffany noona. Youngbae, and Daesung hyung are the only ones I can forgive but Jiyong hyung is busy with the concert preparation that he didn't even care.

"Ahhhhh...!!!! why does life is complicated!!!" Chansung said. Making all of us laugh at him.

I leave all of them there and proceeded to go to the toilet when someone dtagged me into a room. When I look who it was, I was pissed that it was Chaerin and Bom noona.

"Hey if you want to talk to Minzy she's right there you know" I said to them but the two remain silent "Hey if you don't want to say something, I'm going out" I said as I grab the door knob"

"Set us up with Minzy" Bom noona ask me. "Set us up with Minzy so we can talk to her"

"And why would I do that?" I said to them.

"Yah! where asking you nicely here, the concert is just a few months away, and we need to practice. And there is a lot --" Chaerin was being a nag again so I cut her off.

"Hey, If that is what you are worried about then no. I would rather let her be alone, rather than to be with people who only remember her when they need something" 

"We didn't neglect her!" Chaerin said to me.

"Yeah then why do you think she feel that way huuh?" and that shut her up "You are just like Jiyong hyung, when it comes to work you forget everything"

"and what do you want me to do? give it up? Minzy is old enough to understand what this profession is" Yeah she made a point but still it doesn't really neglect their member to the point of leaving her alone.

"Look we just want to talk to Minzy okay? We just want to understand why is she doing this." Bom cut in.

"If you want to talk to her, then I suggest that you should go directly to her, and not use me as bridge" I then left them there. And proceed to a corner where I saw someone familiar.

"So will you talk to them?" I ask her.

"I don't know oppa" she said to me. "Maybe they are right I am just being childish and didn't understand that they are busy too"

"Minzy-ah..... I know you're not angry with them, you're just disappointed right?" I said to her. "you're disappointed that when all of those controversies that happen, no one contacted you and you felt left out right?" that is when she just hugged her knees and silently cry.

I stayed with her until she stop crying, but seeing the things that happening right now, I'm surprised that I am the one who is acting matured right now.


Chansung pov....

Stubbornness and hardheaded fools. That is what JYP artist are. Just look at my group. Three of them are in at war with each other, Junsu and Junho is very much tired on trying to reconcile them. Me on the other hand is very pissed at those three. Wooyoung and I are on the same age but, he seldom act matured. Taecyeon on the other hand is a big idiot who get angry fast despite his calm image on TV.

"Hey don't you ing remember the dance step?" Taec said to Jaebum. 

"Well if I know maybe I wouldn't made a mistake wouldn't I" Jay said back at him. We are practicing now for the concert even if these people wanted to kill each other, but from what I see these practice will never perfect anything.

"Hey you two come the down ok" Junho and Junsu came in between them.

"Hey if we will just punching each other then I'm out of here, You know I am a member  of two special stages right?" I said as I walk of our practice. I heard Taec and Junsu shout at me but I just ignored them. I went to my dance practice with Fei and the others.

The dance was a bit different. Me and Fei, Sooyoung and Ryan, and Doojoon and Nana will do a ballrrom dance to Ailee's Heaven, while Amber and Henry, Eunhyuk and Gyuri, and Hyuna and Hyeseung will do a hiphop dance. Of course no one will choreograph for us so we just gave our input on anything. We appointed eunhyuk and Hyuseung to lead the choreo, cause they have much experience on that part but we in sometimes to give our ideas too.

The practice was just two hours cause they will also practice with their member so they all scatter. I was just left there practicing on my own.

"Hey you're still here?" a voice suddenly called me. And as I turn around it was Ryan hyung.

"Oh hyung,.... I'm just practicing the moves right now, and maybe to improve it." I said.

"Oh well just don't over worked yourself." He said to me. 

I notice that he have a laptop on him, and I felt curious why he have one.

"Hyung, isn't it against the rule to have a laptop?" I said to him.

"Ahh this, I need this to map up the stage. The stage isn't ready yet so Lien ask me to map up an additional props and supports, for each group performance. He will announce it tomorrow if anyone want something for their performance so we can make it before the concert" He said.

I continued to practice on my own, but concentrating was hard enough and I was making mistake all the time.

"You know, if your heart and mind is unclear you can't perform like that" Ryan hyung said to me.

His words hit deep that I just lay there on the floor. "Hyung, do you hate your members?" I ask him

"Of course!" he said "Actually I want to kill Lien right now, but I'm saving it for later. Me and Kevin are plotting how to torture him when we get out"

"You're kidding right?" I ask him, but he just flash me the "do I look like I'm kidding?" look and that is how I know he is serious.

I have known them since 2008, and I've heard that their group have this weird bond with each other. Jokwon always says that they even fight each other, when they are mad.

"I'm not going to lecture you about your hyung's but, a piece of advice. Guy's like us aren't the talking kind, when dealing with our problems." He said as he grab his laptop and walk away.

As I was alone on the room I stare blankly at the ceiling, then thought about what Ryan hyung said... Guys like us aren't the talking kind..... Then an idea popped up on my mind. I got up and made my way to the field to look for that person.

"Dongwan hyung can I talk to you for a moment?" I ask him and he said yes.

We then went to the therapy room, and sat down.

"So what do you want?" he ask me.

"Hyung, I know that the rule's here said that we cannot fight with each other..." 

"Yeah... that's the rule. Why do you fight with someone?" He ask me....

"Of course not! its just that what if violence can lead up to good things, will it still be okay?" I said to him.

"I don't get it what do you mean?" he ask me.

"My hyung's ..... well being stubborn as they are, are always fighting... well not on fist fight but I can't make them talk with each other" I said.

"So you want them to fight with each other to release their hate, and eventually open up afterwards" he summarize my plan and I just nodded. "Its a good plan though a rather painful plan. I also did with my members one's and it did really help."

"Seriously hyung?" I said to him and he just smile.

"Okay I help and I will going to talk to Joongkook hyung about that. I will just tell you tonight if he agrees" he said and left me to find Joongkook hyung.

I hope this plan work....


Dasom's pov......

 

Me. Jiyeon, and Suhnwa are here in the audience stand resting we all both finished practice, for the Maknae rebellion number we will all going to perform. Its a good thing though cause our practice with our members didn't go as plan.

Jiyeon and Hyomin got irritated on how Eunjung and the others treat them and have a shouting match. Suhnwa on the other hand got an argument with her fellow group Hana about something. While me, Bora and Hyorin have an argument again. Soyu unnie was tired trying to mediate to those two so she just watches.

"Hey, do you think that we need some change of approach to those stubborn unnies we have?" Jiyeon said to us.

"What kind of approach? tie them up then force them to talk?" I said to them.

"It's not a bad idea though...." A voice suddenly heard, from the distance. When we search who it is we were dumbfounded to see Gummy approaching us. "Can I sit beside you?" she ask and we just nodded.

We were silent for a couple of minutes until Gummy-shi said something to us. "Hey aren't you planning something about up your unnies." she said.

"Ani we were just kidding about that I said to her." Well I was considering about that earlier but when she comes I thought that it was really silly.

"You know it is not a bad idea though..." She said. "But you need a helping hand on that though" She said to us.

"Seriously unnie you will help us?" Suhnwa said to her.

"Sure that is why we are here.... but could you tell me why your groups have been in war with each other?" She ask, obviously some of the seniors don't know the reason why we all are here.

So we told her everything, from the party and to the beach war that happen. How their group still hate each other. Gummy can't help but laugh at them. Well the fight was a bit childish I know but still a fight is still a fight.

"..... so that's that... But unnie it's not funny though" Jiyeon said to her.

"Sorry it's just that from what you said, Your unnies are just jealous of your new friends." Gummy said to them.

"But unnie they already know that we are friends with them, why won't they understand that" Suhnwa said.

"It's not that they don't understand it's just that they are also stressed up about something else and the added booze give them a leeway to releasing that out." She then got up and said "Hey the thing about your group is that you have just some misunderstanding and the rest of you are too stubborn to admit it and say sorry. You know sometimes if the other is very prideful then lowering your pride would be the best for the two, to compromise. Don't worry I will help you but I need some help okay, I'm going to tell you tonight if when will we do your plan okay?" She then left us three there.

"Hey do we really plan on tying them up?" Jiyeon said to me.

"Well if they all resist then why not" I answered her.......

 

Minzy's pov....

 

I was still confuse about what happen, I don't know why I shouted at them. I should felt relieved but why does it hurt. I then lie on the compound of the Maknae's base and cry there silently.

Flashback:

 

I just finished practice for my special performance with the Leesang dance performance, and as scheduled I was to practice with my group but I don't want to. I was about to turn around when Dara unnie, saw me.

"Minzy-ah, where are you going?" She then went to me and hold my hand "Come on we need to practice" I was about to protest but she just drag me to the practice room.

"Oh Dara unnie you ca--" Chaerin unnie was about to greet them but stop when she see me. A cold tension was in the air and Chaerin unnie just glare at me. 

"Hey let's practice now, we have just a little time so let's make the best of it okay" Bom unnie said to ease the tension. I just ride with it and hope that the practice will be over soon. 

I thought it might be a smooth practice, but because I was making mistake with our dance step. Chaerin unnie flip.

"What's the problem with you!!" She shouted at me. "We have done this a thousand times why the hell is your problem"

"Hey Chae, calm down... we have a lot of time to practice so let's just get it over again okay" Bom unnie try to calm her down.

She then walk away from me, but maintain her glare at me. "Don't mind her okay she's just grumpy, and lets just run over the dance again" Dara unnie said.

I was contemplating whether or not to continue practicing but my pride was stronger than my heart so I continue on. But I still continue making mistake. And this made Chaerin more furious.

"Maybe we should call it a day" Bom unnie trying to salvage the situation.

"Call it a day?!! We haven't practice for our other songs, and we are calling it a day?" I could see she was pissed. But she was not the only one I was also pissed at her. Yes I am making mistake but we could just continue on to get a hold of the song, but she will cut off everything when I made a mistake.

"Why are you angry at me, it's not like you haven't made a mistake!" I said to her, well shouted.

"What did you say?!!" she fire back at me. Bom unnie was holding her while Dara unnie, was in between us.

"Do you think I didn't notice that you mess up some lines" I said to her. "We could continue to practice even if I made a mistake but you cut the practice everytime I made a mistake" I shouted what I'm thinking.

"Minzy was right." Dara unnie said "We are just on our first practice it means we are can still made a mistake. You are getting personal feeling mix on this"

"Dara stop it, it will make the situation worst" Bom unnie said.

"No! let's end this once and for all" Chaerin unnie said "Why are you angry at us huh Minzy" She look at me and try to force the answer out of me. But now Dara and Bom unnie also stared at me.

"I hate all of you!!" I shouted "I hate the fact that you left me in the dark when all of those happen. I hate the fact that the group that we build was coming into this.!! Do you know how lonely I was.... I try to reach out to anyone of you but.. I thought you are all just busy so I put up with it." I choke at my own word. I know I was being selfish but. I need to let this out off my system. "and when Bom unnie scandal resurface, and she was sent to the US to hide from press. I tried calling the two of you to at least accompany me to see her but what. You are too busy to care."

"You Chaerin unnie, have you forgotten about what you told me before, that 2ne1 will never be the same if one member is missing but look at we are doing. We've done concerts with us only three. But when they said that Bom unnie might be drop from our group." I said to them.

"You know about that?" Bom unnie said to me. 

"What?! they said that?!" Dara unnie said confuse.

"It's not final yet.... I talk to Yang sajangnim about it, and he is talking to the investor to withdraw their decision" Chaerin unnie answered.

"Is this why you hate us...?" Dara unnie said to me. "You thought Chaerin was abandoning the group?" I felt embarrassed that my true feeling's was now confirm by then, and the next thing I knew I ran out of the room and leave them there shouting my name.

End of flashback..

I was still curled up and silently crying when the door suddenly open revealing my unnies.....

 

to be continued.............


Authors note....

I'm gonna cut this so that the next chapter will be the a reconciliation with 6 groups.... Oh yeah comment if the performance line up is good enough and also the special performance was good.

Kindly support and comment.......

Chapter title for next week.....

"When the Beast Howls, and the Sirens soars"