The right kind Good 2: It always good ^^

Miracle's in Korea

Gyuri's pov.....

 

Things was great about this time. With the inclusion of the 5 groups, there were more and more groups that have been reconcile. I can't say but it is really a good thing that we all stay here. The negativity from the outside can't reach us. Though our career our on the line, all of us here we don't care. For once in our life we are not really overly concern about all of this.

I was with my groupmates (present and past) plus Jessica when Lien approach me.

"Hey Gyuri" he called "I talk to the guys and they all agreed to it"

"Wow! I never thought you could convince them" I said to hom.

"Well Yongwa and, Ryan were understanding, but the other were not. Especially Kevin and Hongki. They only agree cause they trust you and Sica to be there." He said to me.

"So when they will meet?" Jessica ask.

"Tonight" he said. "I already told Leeteuk hyung and Donghae, and they will guide Eunhyuk there. But I three will be only three people will be inside with the two. Sica will be in charge for IU and for Einhyuk, Donghae said he will be the one who will restrain his friend, though Jerome, and the others will be right beside the door."

"Well that's fair. Thanks for agreeing though" I said to him.

"Well don't be. I will agree to it this time but if he will try anything funny, it will not happen again" He then leave us there.


Dara's pov.....

 

Why am I here? I will really going to kill those two know it all!! Ahhh!! Caherin!!!, Bom!!! Why do you leave me in here with Donghae!!!.

Flashback:

Another day, another reason I miss him. I don't know why all of this time he is on my  mind. Haunting my dreams, and it really affecting our practice.

"Hey, lets stop for now" Chae said to us. After we reconcile our practice was going smoothly, well except for me.

"Unnie, you seem loss in thought?" Minzy said to me.

"Really?" I feign ignorance.

"Yeah... you don't have that Dara vibe that we know when we are practicing" she said to me. "Well, Chae unnie, do we need to practice more" she ask Chaerin and Chae just shake her head. "Okay I'm off to the special performance practice with Taemin. Bye unnies" she said leaving us there.

But as soon as Minzy was out I felt an eerie presence in the room. On instinct I then get up and head for the door but was block by my two members.

"Hey guys, I need to practice my hosting with the others today, hehehe" I said to them.

"Don't bull us Santoki" CL said to me. This is serious.. she only calls me that when she is serious.

"Yeah.. you are making mistake again and again. Seriously it wouldn't be like that if you don't think about him so much." Bom said to me. "Right now, Donghae is just on their practice after that he doesn't have anything to do so talk to him"

"I don't want too!!" I whined like a kid.

"Yah Sandara Park!!" Bom shouted at me. "Do you know after this concert he will be preparing for his military service?"

"What?" I said shocked by the news.

"I heard it from Kangin a while ago. He said that Hae oppa said to him that he needed to stay away from this industry for now. He will be going by the end of---" but before CL can actually finished what she was saying I already run to the SUJU practice room, to see him.

No ones pov...

"Did we over did it?" Bom ask CL...

"Nah... beside she will never realize her feeling for him in a normal way." CL said to Bom.

"I hope Siwon already prepare at the other room though" Bom said to her.


Dara's pov.......

 

I ran so hard for the first time in my life. Why didn't he tell me, We only have a month and a half in here. He will leave after that! I then reach the room SUJU. I stop for a while grabbing the knob of the door. I didn't even feel tired after that running. I take a deep breath and open the door.


Donghae's pov...

 

Practice end early and just like everyday, Heechul hyung didn't attend practice. I don't know if he really want to withdraw from the group and by the looks of it he was serious. I talk about it with our leader but he only said that it is not his decision to make.

I lay down in the floor and just thought about everything happen up until now. But there was a certain name that came into my mind everytime. Dara. It's been two months since we talk to each other. I guess she really made a decision of hoping for Jiyong, even though she doesn't have a chance.

Man.... that frustrating. I just cover my face with my right arm, and clenched my fist so hard. Damn!!!

It was frustrating to like someone who only treated you as a friend. I was busy on my self pitying, when I heard the door open. I forgot that Siwon hyung was waiting for me here.

"Oh hyung... you are---" but my voice stop when I saw her "---here"

"Hi!!" the petite girl said as she enter the room.

"Why are you here?" That is what I've said to her

"Is it true?" she said to me "is it trued that you are enlisting into the army after the concert? Why? Why didn't you tell me"

"I just want to be free from my feelings for you" I said to her "Maybe in there I can free myself from you"

"Do you really hate me that much?" she said with her eyes b with tears.

"I don't hate you" I said getting closer to her. "I know I'm not really the one your heart was longing for. But maybe after a few years we could still be friends like before---"

"Please don't go!!" She said to me, no almost beg me."I-I don't want you to go, not yet. I didn't say that I like you yet"

"Dara... it would be just two years and beside I will enter before the end of the year... wait you like me?" I said to her, asking what I heard was right. "Did I hear that right? You like me?" I look at her intently and saw how her cheeks turned red.

She suddenly turn around embarrass of what she said and muttered. "Why do I say that? ahhhh its embarrassing!!"

"Hey... you like me too?" I ask her turning her around to face me "Hey ... does it mean that you are giving me a chance?"

"Yes" she answered and "I don't know if it is stronger than what I have for him but I just feel that I don't want you to go away from me. I want you to be always be here with me"

She cried sheepishly and I embrace her to calm her down. I know she still loves Jiyong but to heard that she likes me too made my resolve weaken. "Dara..." I called out "I know if you still like him but please give me a chance for me to be the one to make you happy to wipe the tears in your eyes." I said to her.

"I know that I like you and I my feelings for Jiyong will still be here but I believe in time you will be the one who will own my heart. Just please give me time" She said to me crying.

"Okay I'll wait." I said to her "but first. Hyung! Noona, Chaerin. No need to hide I already so you" I said. The fact that Dara was here, there is only few people who would want us to be together.

"Hehehehe we just pass by " Chaerin said smiling.

"Chaerin!!!!" Dara said as she tried to pry out of my embrace to strangle her members.

"Hyung thanks... Noona too" I said to Siwon and Bom.

"Well hold on to her and never let her go okay" Bomm noona scold me.

"Yeah .. I won't let anyone to capture this Darabbit infront of me"

Seriously I won't let anyone even if the dragon decide to snatch my rabbit. But in my heart I want him to break the walls of heaven to get the most precious angel of SM so he won't be giving hope to Dara again.

 

Outside there is a person listening...

"Well another problem is averted.. Still good thing they settle it" the man said walking away.


Gyuri pov.......

 

It was the night. With Leeteuk oppa behind, and Donghae at the side it looks like we are giving Eunhyuk as a criminal to them. Yes the boys of FNS was on guard there. at the meeting place. It was after the practice cause it was the set time Lien have given us.

"30 minutes... that's enough time for them to talk" Lien's word echoed to my ears. When I told this to Eunhyuk of course he reacted negatively but hey he have no choice, he wanted to win back IU. Good luck with that. Oh yeah... I forgot why do I doing this again? Oh yeah cause IU ask me a favor and I am one of the very few girls who could win an argument with Lien. In our circle that is a feat to be proud off. Most of the new ones are scared of Sinners because of the rumors about them, but of course only those in our Gen. can understand.

As we arrived at room, I saw Jerome and Kevin at the door.

"IU is in there with Jessica, only one companion can enter and the rest will have to wait here. Incase someone became enraged like before, we will storm there and beat the crap out of you" Kevin said and warned.

"Hey Kev's don't be like that." Jerome warned "Beside I know hyung wouldn't do anything to our little Jieun, right?" Jerome said grabbing Einhyuk shoulder, but the way he say it people know it, it wasn't because he cared. From what I know about Jerome he hates guys who make girls cry. Well a bit extreme because he is a player too, but from what I heard from some idols who dated him. He never made them cry.

"Kevin, Jerome... I assure you, they will only talk, right? Eunhyuk-shi?" I said to Eunhyuk.

he didn't answer and we proceed to a room and there we saw IU and Jessica. but before we seated Kevin and Jerome then grab Eunhyuk arms and tie it with a rope and then they tied him again in the chair.

"Hey what the did you tie me for?" he said to the two.

"Well we don't trust you so this is just a precaution.... your leader said it was okay too. Now we are at ease that you won't do anything." they said and went out of the room. Me and Sica was at the far end of the room. While IU and Eunhyuk was just sitting across each other face to face.

I just hope nothing will worse will happen.


No one's pov....

 

About 10 minutes have passed and the two didn't talk or even say hi to each other. IU is looking down and Eunhyuk just stare at her.

"Hey you do know, the guys outside just given you 30 minutes with each other right? So if you don't talk right now this chance won't be given to the two of you again." Jessica said to the two.

"Sica is right... if you don't talk then you will never get things done" Gyuri seconded.

"Okay!" IU said, breaking the silence. "Oppa, I wanted to say sorry for all of the things I've said to you" IU started. "I just wanted to --" but before she could finished Eunhyuk interrupt her.

"Before anything else... I'm sorry Jieun for all of the things I've done to you. I know I'm a jerk an but I just wanted to say I will change. If you want me to go against my CEO then I..."

"It's enough" IU said to him. "When you first courted me, you said that you would prove to my brothers that you will take care of me, and you did. But now, I don't know for sure if you will not going to hurt me again."

"Jieun..." Eunhyuk said knowing what this conversation will end up.

"Let's break up" She said to him "I want to be free from you. This ... us.. its not good to us."

"Jieun don't be like that you love me right? You still love me? please I will do anything just don't leave" Eunhyuk beg her.

"Oppa... yes I love you but it's not the same as what I feel about you before." IU said as she saw Eunhyuk crying "Oppa please don't be like that. I wanted us to end this peacefully please just free me"

"Jieun I can't do that....  know I hurt you, and your sworn brothers hate me but I will really change that. If you want to go public then I will do it"

"Could you please listen to me! We are not meant for each other! and you know that. I want a man who will understand me, who wouldn't hurt me, a guy who will not cheat on me... I know you can be that guy but for me you are not that guy anymore."

The two just stare at each other. Until Eunhyuk said something "Is this about Sanghyun? Do you love him now?"

"No... but he respected my wish to wait for me." she answered "Like my brothers told me I am still a child with this things and maybe having a time for myself would make me more mature"

"Gyuri can you untie me?" Eunhyuk said. "Don't worry I won't do anything bad." Gyuri then untie him and then he walk towards  IU and then hug her.

"I'm really sorry for all the things I did to you, I'm sorry..... " He said

"Oppa..." IU break free and bow to him "Sorry too but goodbye" she then walk away and went out of the room, Jessica follow her and, leaving Gyuri and Eunhyuk inside.

"Gyuri can you leave me alone for awhile" he said "I just need to be alone for now" Gyuri left him there and the latter cried.

Outside....

"So how was he?" Donghae ask.

"Well at least he take it as a man" Gyuri answered

"Thanks a lot Gyuri for helping." Leeteuk said to her "If the two don't end this in a nice way then they will all be trapped on that selfish love. Thanks a lot"

"Just don't let him fall deeper in his loneliness though... I already experience it and I know you two also. You know what it can do to us artist. Taeyeon and Jiyong for example and also Lien and Jessica" she said as she walk away from them.

"Yeah those two...." Leeteuk said.


Lien's pov.....

 

What a day this was. There wasn't much trouble cause most of the people here are good friends now. JYP,CUBE, TS, STARSHIP, 1THEK, and half of YG, and some SM, are in good condition. The mere fact that the only one that need a little push was BigBang, Super Junior, and SNSD, was a little problematic even for me.

How problematic? Seungri still doesn't want to reconcile with his groupmates, even with Youngbae and Daesung's pleas. Seohyun is also being hard headed. She won't talk to her members and refuse to participate with their group practice. And there's also our Maknae, David. He really need to get a new hobby, and not do things that will only jeopardize my plan.

Well on second thoughts, thanks to them many of the group here are in good terms with each other. The bad side is, I hope it will stay like that when they are now out of this stadium. So for now, Me, Jiyong and the rest of the planning committee are in one room discussing the event finale and also how will we advertise the show to the people.

"We could at least use our free time to go to networks and use their radio program.." Jokwon said.

"We could do that, and we could make posters or a website and post it in our SNS account." Jay seconded.

"That's a good idea's but..... Lien what do you think?" Leeteuk hyung ask me.

"We might do that, and it's plausible but... there is something that is missing in our show." I said to them.

"And what is that Mr. Leader..." Jiyong ask.

"A purpose" I answer them. "What I wanted from this show is to bring back KPOP in it's highest form, and also to let all those new brats that "this is what they call best performance". I also want to at least give back to the fans."

"Wait you want this to be a charity event?" Taeyeon ask and I just nodded "It's okay with us, at least there is a cause. The problem is we don't know what is happening outside for now. We are here for about 3 months now and people might actually don't care about what happen back in January"

"Trust me... you don't want to know" I said to ther. "Hyori and Shinyoung unnie, update me about what is happening outside, and some of your fans are all trying to petition your early release from here"

"Okay... let's end this meeting for now" Leeteuk said as we all gaze upon the clock "it's about dinner now"

"Oh.. one more thing, the slogan song that will be the theme song for the concert is already finished, we need to record it by the end of April so tell them that we will pick a member of each group for it." I said.

"Why not tell them yourself?" Jea ask me

"I need to head out to the clinic first, West want to talk about something important" I said as I exit the room.

At the clinic...

"So hows my condition?" I ask West.

"Looks like the meds I gave you is somewhat doing their job. But it doesn't mean that you are getting better." He said to me "I need to call my father and let him examine you further"

"Ohh Zhang ajussi.. How is he?" I ask cheerfully.

"He's fine. He's in Japan for a conference so he might come here next week. Seriously Lien you need to be wary that you are sick so don't try to push yourself so hard."

I went out after that and head to my usual job. Sica and Taengoo, are still in a working relationship thing and it was still good, but it won't move pass that if I can't reveal what Taeng's hiding. I walk pass them and saw the guy who have is as stubborn as a 5 year old. He was with his usual gang of misfits, you know his friends from FT Island and from Shinee.

"You come for me for a bit" I said as I grab his collar and drag him inside the stadium.

"Hyung what gives?!!!" he said feeling irritated.

"Why do you still helping Seohyun in her stubbornness?" I ask him "Yah Panda! do you know what the three of you are doing will ruin everything this concert is doing" I was really mad at him for agreeing with her.

"I know and that's what we are doing. Hyung I can't leave Seohyun alone, David knows too. Seohyun, she cry everytime she is alone. You know her character she isn't used too this kind of thing. The thoughts of disappointing her unnies is breaking her heart. So I can't leave her like that."

I was shocked of what he says that I didn't talk back.

"Hyung, I'm sorry but Hyun... needs someone right now... and I can't leave her like that" he continued. I look at him and I know better....

This guy have fallen for Seohyun.... DAMN.

"Damn... I should have seen this" I said. "How long does she intend to do the strike.?" I ask him.

"I  can't tell you that." he answered. "Hyun is our leader and as long as she wants this we will follow." he then break away, but before he could walk away I ask him.

"Big Bang... what do you intend to do after this. Will you come back to them?"

But he didn't answer. "Damn another problem..." I muttered.

I was walking pass the kitchen when I saw Yuri and Yoona preparing something.

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask them.

But they didn't answer and just grab me inside and lock the door. Inside I saw a small cake with a icing drawing of JJ on the top.

"This is for Sica unnie.." Yoona said. "its our birthday gift for her."

I forgot that its her birthday today.

"Oppa you didn't forgot right?" Yuri inquired.

"Of course not.." I lied to the two. "so when will you give it to her?"

"Well she is still busy, and she probably don't even know that its her birthday today too.." Yoona said to me.

"How about this I will sing a song for her and when I'm finish you could give it to her" I suggest.

"That's a good idea..." the two said.

"Let's surprise her tonight." the three of us said.

The night arrive and the rest was now in the stadium well except for some, like Eunhyuk hyung and some of the younger ones who I suppose is doing their own thing. The Therapy session with the seniors was more relaxing and happier. Most of the guys are still fighting but just throwing weird jokes that made many laugh.

Yongwa and Hongki then grab some guitar and liften up the moods by singing random songs. The girls side suddenly hear this and the next thing we knew the boys and the girls were happily singing. They even play some of the the hit songs of each group.

"Hey Ji... why don't you sing one of your song" Kangin said to him. Taeyeon was sitting beside her fellow labelmates while Jessica is with her friends in Kara and T-ara.

"Yeah sing a song for us.... " Jessica edged "Beside we all want to hear G-dragon serenade us this time"

"Well if you insist... though then I can sing some thing for all of you. But Lien will sing second okay" He said while pointing at me.

"Nice.... we could hear two songwriters songs for the night and we won't even buy a ticket for it"  the girls giggle.

(just imagine Jiyong was the one playing the guitar and singing this)

The song started and the girls where all giggle, all them but one. Through out the song Jiyong only focus was on Taeyeon. That XX he wrote it when Taeng and I still have our pretend relationship. And he wrote that to get Taeyeon back. But of course Taeyeon was stubborn to admit that she still love him before ... until now too.

After the song have finished the whole crowd of idols cheered at him. But Taeng just look away.

"Wow...  its sure is nice to be popular both in music and in looks huh Ji.." 2pm Junsu said to Jiyong.

"So what are you singing huh Lien?" He ask me

"Some of the song I just wrote before" I said "I didn't released this on any album though cause it's a ballad rock"

"Wow! An unreleased song's. It should be cheesy right Lien Hyung.." Jae-jin said to him.

"Yeah all of your song's are cheesy when it comes to ballad that's why you don't sing them" Jiyong also teased

"Okay I will sing some song I write few years back." I then grab a keyboard and and plug it in the amp. Then I started to play the melody, which also the signal for Yuri and Yoona.

(just imagine Lien was playing the keyboard and also singing)

 

Everything was really in tune and the song was already out. truthfully the song was just been written last year, and I don't plan to release it ever cause it's a gift for someone. But as soon as the last words of the song was muttered I look upon to the girl who was the one being mentioned as "You" in the song. The girls giggles again and and she just play it cool, like it was nothing.

It was nothing to her now, but it's okay that's the way it should be. So I just smile even though my heart is also hurting.

And on cue Yuri and Yoona bring out the cake.

"Happy birthday, Jessica unnie!!" Yoona shouted as she reveal the cake.

"Where did you get this?" Sica ask them.

"West taught them how to make it a day ago so make a wish and blow the candle" Narsha said to her.

"Wait.. we need to sing Happy birthday to her" Hyoyeon said as she lead the song.

It was a happy day, for once... it's looks like that everything felt right in my plan.

But all of this was just a a calm before the storm. Cause after a week that event will changed our lives forever....


Author's note:

Sorry, if I just update this now... busy with midterms......

Gonna update Running away by the end of the week.

Kindly comment and vote...

 

Teasers...

""Get out of the way!!"""

""Hey watch out!!""

"Take them inside!! Now!!!"

""!!! What's happening to the world?""

""Seohyun, Taeyeon, Jessica!!!!!""

""You three are you alright?""

The most cruel thing that will happen to us in April 25, was the day we were reborn.