DREAM CONCERT 2015!!! ^^, Part 2

Miracle's in Korea

Reminders:

This will be an all video chapter.... all of the concert part will videos I discovered in youtube. it might not be the best of the group's performance as I am not a fan of some of the group's song... but I really tried hard to get the most perfect performance concert video performance from them. Like what I've said earlier.... please imagine with me in this concert.


No one's pov....

On Cue...1...2...3...

Daesung: Hello everyone and we are back!!! Welcome again to the best Concert of the century. Welcome to Dream Concert 2015.

Sunny: Wow... are you sure that this is the best concert of the century? (she tease Daesung)

Daesung: Yah... Sunny... this the concert we build together. Be Optimistic.

(then Heechul and Narsha walk in)

Heechul: Wow.... we just left the two of you and now....

Narsha: Yeah..... they are now closer to each other than before... (She tease)

Sunny: Enough about us... We have a line up of performance coming up.... So let's do our job as host, and introduce the first group of idol that will perform.

Narsha: Yup.... They first Debuted in 2009, with their Devastating looks and Moves..... With Song's that will make you giddy, in excitement. They can turn into from Cute Girl to total Vixens.

Heechul: SECRET TIME!!!!! lets welcome Jun Hyoseong, Jung Hana, Song Jieun, and han Suhnwa!!!........ Kpop's Vixen's.......SECRET!!!!!!!

(Then the light drew dim and the the girl's appear on the side of the stage to the center.)

(their first song was Shy boy)

Then after the song ended. The light went dark... for a minute and the lights all focus on the girls at the center.

(Their second song)

After the song the girls suddenly was covered in white, and like magic.... their dressed change, and they sang The song that Started their career.

(At the start of the Magic, the boy group ZEA join them and started to dance with Secret song.  2 boys partner up with the 3 girls while  one has 3 boys with her.)

(at this point the performance was great and the whole crowd cheer more, as the 9 boys shake their hips for the song.)

(At the end of the song ZEA then went out in other side and let the girl's finish the Song, in which they finish in the best way)

The song ended with the crowd  static. White glowstick wave at the end. Secret perform, their all tonight as the opening act, for the dream concert, and they deliver, more than what the people expect. The group then bow to the crowd and thank them.

 

After the performance, Secret then went to the backstage and they were welcome by their friends.

"Good Job Girls!!!" Leeteuk said to them.

"Sunhwa, Jieun, Hyoseung, Hana..... You killed it!!!" Sunny, said to them.

"Okay.... let's cut the congratulation's first... go backstage now and we get ready for your special performance. Hana, Jieun.... after the intermission you will, replace Narsha in Hosting okay....

On cue ..1...2...3.....

They are now on the side of the idols who volunteer for the telethon campaign.

Sunny: Wow!!! Secret rally bring the hype up....

Heechul: Yeah... now the fans knows our Secret..

Sunny: What Secret?

Heechul: Our Secret for today's Concert. That We Idol's will give them tonight..

Sunny: You're to full of yourself.... But let us thanks our co-artist in the industry in helping us in this campaign. See this (camera focus on EXO, BTS, Apink and Girls Day) hey... wave in front of the camera. This is what we call helping others. So kindly donate for the victim of the earthquake, and you may call the numbers on the screen, and this handsome and beautiful, call center agents will be the one receiving your call.

Heechul: Now... Let's welcome, our next performance. A group consisted of 9 boys, who both shock the Korea in 2010 with their dance moves and Good Looks.... ZEA Style Lets welcome them!!!! Kevin. Kwanghee, Siwan, Lee Hoo, Taecheon, Heechul, Minwoo, Hyungsik, and Dongjun. The children of the empire!!!!! ZEA....

The group was already in the stage and when the music played their first song, the crowd scream. As the fireworks shoot to the sky. And Pear Gold lights wave through the audience. 

(Note the glowstick change color everytime)

The crowds was in joy as they wave their flags and glowstick and sing along to the song....

Cue on 1...2...3...

Heechul: Wow... ZEA really spice thing's up for our female, audience. Right Hana-shi

Hana: Yes heechul oppa... wait I can call you oppa right?

Heechul: Of course You can call me that! Beside all of us are already close to each other.

Sunny: Hana... don't call this guy an oppa. Call him an ajussi.

Heechul: Yah Lee Sunkyu! (the two was about to banter when Hana step in and announce the next performer.)

Hana: Okay.. Let's stop that or the next performer will whip our if we will not introduced them now. They are the Original Vixen's! Hiphop, Ballad, and Pop... you name it they can sing it.

Heechul: EVERLASTING!!!!! Lets welcome them!!!! Jea, Miryo, Narsha and Gain!!! Brown Eyed girls!!!

Then the lights then focus again on the stage....

(the next Song they sang the boys of 2AM accopany them as backup)

The sizzling performance was so hot that, made some of the men speechless even the boys backstage was in awe.

"Hey... a fly will enter if you don't close your mouth" Jaebum said. Some of the boys from Bts and VIXX went to see the performance.

 

On cue...1...2...3

Jieun: Wow, our unnies surely make the stage hotter right Hana?

Hana: Yeah... and they all made the boys open up their jaw in awe.

Daesung: Wait up!!! Why are you two up here?

Jieun: Cause we are here to present the next performers.

Hana: After the iest performance. Let's cool our hearts with their voice.

Jieun: They are Angels that always calm our hearts with their amazing vocals.!

Daesung: Here they are the: IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THIS GROUP SAY I AM!!! Morning Angels 2AM!!!!!!

 

As the spotlight focus on the stage the once hype crowd calm down when they heard the music.

 

The crowd was stunned at 2AM's performance. They didn't flinch or be noisy on the performance. They were all enamored of the voices that echoes through the whole stadium. Some of the older audience shed even a tears after their song. 

There was a 5 minute break after this as The WGM couple's readied themselves for their performance. After the break Heechul was the one on the left part stage  sitting ina bench.

On Cue 1 2 3

Heechul: Wow after the last performance, I need someone to hug right now.

Then IU and Seulong walk pass by him, and glance at him with pity look then walk away.

Heechul: Wow you two really rub it into my face huh. (he said it angrily.)

Then Sohee came and sit beside him.

Sohee: Oppa why are you angry?

Heechul: SOHEE!!! you came!! thank god!! Now I won't be lonely in presenting this next performance.

Sohee: I don't believe you? You were just flirting with those younger idols earlier....

Heechul: No!! I am just being friendly. I swear!!

Sohee: Hmmph.... Right?.... Well for now I forgive you but let's present first the next performance.

Heechul: This show the marriage life of of two celebrities with no connection with each other.

Sohee: This show pupularize the on screen couple that made us believe of "what if?"

Heechul: Now on this stage let us present to you the WGM couple!! Jokwon and Gain or the ADAM Couple!! Nichkhun and Victoria, the Khuntoria couple!!

Sohee: Seohyun and Yongwa the Goguma Couple and Sunhwa and Kwanghee the Sunhee couple. With IU and Seulong!!!

The performance start as there was a makeshift living room in left and right side center stage. A bed in the upper right stage and also in the left upper stage.

Nagging lyrics

(This is the flow of the story: IU and Seulong will be at the center and will sing, while the couples will act)

Stop being out so late
Try not to drink so often
You don't listen to me like a 10 year old child

(The 4 female are waiting for their partner. Gain and Seohyun are sitting at the bedside, while Sunhwa and Victoria sitting in the couch then The guys enter, and there has beem a fight)
I can only laugh
Who are you calling a child?
Really, I can only laugh

(The boys explain to their wife and try to please them)

You don't know how it feels for me to say these things
You don't know that I only want to say nice things to you
Should I stop? Let's stop

(the girls cry and the boys panic and do a silly dance. They then grab the hands of their partner and they dance.)

From one to ten, they're all words for you
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
There's not even enough time to just love

A story told by the heart, not the mind
Stories that I can't help but tell you even if you hate them
Let's stop, let's stop
I only hear your nagging

(The girls break away from the dance and started throwing a fit.) 

Are you eating at the right time
Are you staying away from girls
I want to be beside you all day
That's how I feel
If I could keep you in my pocket
I'd be really happy

(They spot everything wrong with their partner. Victoria notice lipstick mark on Khun's shirt. Seohyun notice that he bought another video game. Sunhwa notice that Kwanghee smell like a girl. Gain notice thata girl texted Jokwon.)

Our story where we can only be two
A story that would make someone laugh if they heard
Should I stop? Let's stop

(the boys kneeled and say sorry)

From one to ten, they're all words for you
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
There's not even enough time to just love

(the boys try to appease their partner's anger)

A story told by the heart, not the mind
Stories that I can't help but tell you even if you hate them
Let's stop, let's stop
I only hear your nagging

(the boys try to act cute, and give flowers to the girls.)


Even if you glare and try to scare me
Your face is just too cute to me
Are you going to keep this up? (You) I can't hold back anymore
I really might get angry

(the boys give them some gifts)

A story that wouldn't be told if we were to give up love
The sound of my heart that thinks only of you
Even if you're angry, even if you shout
Your nagging is just so sweet to me.

(the boys promise that they will never do that again)

A story that can only be told if we love
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you
Let's stop, let's stop
But trust my feelings

(The couples makes pease and act sweet with each other.) (Jokwon and Gain, Seohyun and Yongwa went to sleep Sunhwa and and Kwanghee, Khun and Victoria share the couch and watch a movie

The crowd was estatic at the ending of the whole performance. The sweetness of the performance radiates to the stadium. Onece it was finish the performers exit and wave to their fan.


Author's note:

 

Thanks for the support!!!

The first performance are these. I watched some of the performance and these are for me are thier best.

If you know any vids that is the best of the next performance, live and in a concert, kindly message me.

COmments and vote!!