The right kind of Good

Miracle's in Korea

No ones pov....

 

The day was quite peaceful. No fighting, well except for few arguments but it was due to personality issues and problem regarding the work but in the end of the day it was still blissful.

The boys of JYP came out that night with bruise on their face. Jokwon was unrecognizable and Taec has a swollen black eye but when they were ask they all just laugh at it. But the most weird part is that some of the girls were missing. Not only them but also some boys and it worried them.

"Hey have you seen Qri and the others" Fei asked Miryo. T-ara and BEG are in the same room so they know where that group went.

"I don't know? they didn't show up last night. Aren't they in guard duty?" Miryo said to her.

"No, actually, Bora and the others are the one who are in night duty last night and they also dissappear." Fei said. Miryo was about to say something when Nana came to them.

"Hey have you seen Hyosung anywhere?" Nana asked them.

"No why?" Fei ask.

"Well we got practiced but she's late, come to think of it I haven't seen the girls of Secret here." Nana said while looking at the field.

"Yeah and Ryan isn't here either, Sooyoung-shi doesn't have a partner earlier." Fei said.

"Where the hell are those guys"......

But as  the afternoon came, the girls who were missing sice morning came back and to much surprise by everyone they were all fine... very much fine. They were treating each other as friends, and it seems that the issues between them was now resolve. Everything was fine except for Ryan though who came at the same time with them with a bandage on his head and a few bruise in his face.

"Hey what happen to you?" Kevin ask him.

"Long night.... can you take over the construction, I need some sleep okay." He said to Kevin then went to the sleeping quarters to sleep.

Flashback.

"What!!!!" the girls shouted. They are all seated in the main hall and Hyori have explained to them what happen.

"It means that we were tricked all along?" Jieun said.

"This is so mean! Why do you do this to us?" Qri shouted at her senior.

"Well for one, you girls will never in thousand years, will talk and admit your mistake, beside it's not like you're hurt or anything" Hyori said to them.

"But unnie... we were scared in there and.... we really thought that Soyeon is already dead." Eunjung said in tears.

"Sorry guys but we really need to do this....." Shoo said to her hoobaes.

"But how do you plan this... I mean ... where the hell are we?" Hyorin ask them.

"Well if you're asking who planned this ask Dasom she was the one who said to kidnapped all of you, and beside including Soyeon, and Dasom, Hyosung also know about this plan." Gummy said.

"Unnie you know this?" Hana said to Hyosung.

"Sorry, when all of you got knock out, by them, they tell me everything and I a greed on this." She answered her.

"and about this place, this is an underground room built by this idiot here" Hyori said to them as she point to Ryan.

"You built this?!" Bora said surprise like everyone.

"Well yeah..." he said to them in a monotone way. "We built this back in 2006, well you all know we played dead that year right, we hide hear for that time, until the stage was finished." He said to the girls.

"Wait!  who was that big guy who took you Soyeon?" Hyomin ask her. And Soyeon just point at Ryan again.

"It's you...!!! the girls shouted at the same time.

"Hey don't point at me like I have done a very bad thing..." He said to them.

Jiyeon then walk towards him and then started hitting him "I really thought we are in some kind of massacre horror show I was so scared that Soyeon unnie was about to get killed." She said still hitting him.

The other girls started to walk towards him also and started hitting him too.

"Yah... I was just used here, why are you hitting me. Beside Hyori noona was the culprit here" he said when someone hit him in the head. "YAH!! Bora, I saw you did that!!" he said.

It took a lot of time before they could calm the girls but they succeeded. Ryan on the other hand was bleeding because Bora smash his head. He also have some bruise in his face.

"We're sorry.." they all said to Ryan.

"You should be... damn this might be a trauma I will never forget." Ryan said.

"So living the tall idiot aside" Hyori said. Ryan was about to say something but Gummy cover his mouth. "So now you understand why we are concern about all of you?" and the girls just nodded. "it's not because your agency ask s to fix your group but also to make you realize that a group don't end when you break up. Sure your group names will be gone but, for your fans, those fans will always remember every time they saw you that your group existed and that they made them smile."

"Hyori said is true... all of your group are in a generation were people judge who you are, and what you do.... but, why all of you are holding back your true self? Shoo said kindly to them. "you don't need to hold your self back okay. You are all friends in the same generations so just go with the flow without over thinking the future. If your generation have rules set for you destroy them... You all should know that all you have power to change everything. You are all just afraid. Just like earlier but you overcome that when you decided to be as one. right." her kinds word shake the girls heart and they smile at her and just hug each other.

"Now... that you are all okay can we go back I haven't sleep yet and ...... I need to fix my head cause you all beaten it" Ryan said and they all just laugh.

End of flashback...


Lien's pov.....

 

Gummy noona have told me everything and when he said it was a success was music to my ears. So there is only one more problem I need to solve right now. I then look at the people below and then saw the very people I am concern with. Even though they are treating each other very nicely now, it doesn't change the fact that there are still a tention between them.

"Hey .. are you listening?" Jiyong said as I get back to reality.

"Hey Lien you are spacing again... If your like that we might not finish this song." Jea unnie said to me. Yes we are making a song right now with Jay and Jiyong. It's been two days since the five group of idols have reconcile and now all of the people here are all smile so, we that topic I decided to write one song, a song that will be a theme for the concert. Of course I need help though.

"So.. the rap part we need it to be catchy huh" Jay said as he look at the base lyrics I wrote.

"Yeah.. I'm not really good at writing good raps though" I said to him.

"Well Jiyong and I can do it but we also need someone who do the base sound for this" Jay said.

"I'm going to ask Taeyang and Jokwon for the male part for now, and for the girls Luna and Soyu for the girls" Jiyong said.

"For the accompaniment, Hongki, and Yongwa and your group can do it right?" Jea said to me and I just nodded.

We fist do the basic pattern for the song and added the lyrics later. Jiyong and Jea are really good, Jay and me was the one who did the accompaniment for now. The song was still not complete but the basic theme for it is for people to start their life with a smile.

After the draft song was complete, Jea and Jay went back to practice, leaving Jiyong and Lien doing the rest of the song.

"So how's the thing with Jess..?" Jiyong ask me.

"What about Sica?" I ask him.

"Don't go spouting nonsense, Lien. I know you like her, all of the people in here know about it, and I know you are not dumb enough to realize that she like you too." Ji said to me.

"Hey if you want to meddle with my life just try to fix thing with Taeng. You haven't made any progress wooing her again" I said to him.

"I'm G-dragon, you know its not like its hard for me to do" He boasted.

"Yeah try telling me that. Wait how many years wasn't it almost 6 years now." I said. and we then glare to each other.

He then get up and went out. But before that he said something to me. "Hey about Taeyeon... don't try to pressure her to tell us everything. She is to fragile to break like that"

I know what he says but I just said "I will break her, but not broken enough to be unfixable. If she will be broken, I hope your there to fix her." and then he just went out.

I then lean on my chair and just stretch my hand toward the ceiling like trying to grab something. "Can I make it on time........ Please god help me."


Side story DaraHae.

Dara's pov...

Been months now, 2 to be exact since Donghae ignored me and it has bothered me a lot. At first I really don't care about any of it because of our Minzy problem but now I truly miss him.

"Hey Santoki what's up? You seem down?" Bom said to me, and I just look at her with a blank face.

"Bommie, I'm confused.." I said to her.

"Unnie what happen?" Cl then joined, we have just finished practicing and because the boys of CN Blue who we are performing for our collaboration was not here, we just laze around.

"Boy problem... Bom said to CL.

"Really?.. let me guest about Hae oppa right?" CL guess. Minzy have gone to her practicing with her dance with Taemin.

"I don't know... why did he just want more I mean, we are good friends for so long why do he want more." I whined.

"Of course he want more!" Bom said to me "Come on now Dara, he was courting you for almost a decade now, he stick with you when Jiyong didn't choose you, heck he was there when you were like a full bag of mess, everytime you remember your feelings for Jiyong!"

"Bom unnie right. Unnie, Hae oppa is a kind man, and by the way you are acting you also have feelings for him, but still your strange feeling for Jiyong is messing that up. Maybe ... sorting that out would be best." CL said to me.

Maybe CL was right....


Gyuri's pov....

 

I saw Lien with Jokwon and Jerome, they are trying to imagine the flow of the performance when the concert start. You know from the start to finish. I wanted to talk to him about IU and Eunhyuk, but this past few days was quite hectic that I could have time to talk to their grand leader of their agency. But this was the day. I then went to Lien to talk to him about those two's problem.

"Hey Lien" i called him

"Oh what's up!" he greeted me "What do you want?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him and he just give me a nod. We then went to a corner away from everybody.

"Hey can you try to talk with your boys and let IU to talk to Eunhyuk for one night." I ask him

"And why would I let her do that?" He look at me with a serious face. "you know that bastard is obsessed with her"

"I know it still up between them and you and your boys treat her like a real sister, so I get why you are all protective of her, but IU is not a little kid anymore. You might not notice it, but she is an adult now and she can decide for herself" I said to him.

"IU and Eunhyuk have a complicated break up. If you notice Eunhyuk have still feelings for her and IU on the other hand want to end it for good. Maybe its a good thing to let them talk with each other so that can end well" she continued.

"Let me think about it" he said to me.

"Okay but can you hurry it up before your time limit ends" I said as I walk away.


Lien's pov

 

I was at the stands when Jessica nudge me.

"Hey what are you thinking?" she ask with a smile

"Nothing" I answered. "you are awfully cheerful today"

"Hmmmm... practice end early and I sleep longer today and what else..." she said to me, with a bright smile on her face.

Though Seohyun is still angry at them, she was still quite happy that most of her former member are back to normal. Tiffany still awkward, while Taeng treat her now as a co-worker.

".... but over all I'm happy. It seems the concert will be great?"

"yeah" I answered her.

"You don't seem to like the idea of it? Hey is there something bothering you?" she me again. she then look at me seriously and her face was just inches with mine.

"Okay I give up " I said to her, I then tell her about what Gyuri and I talk about and her proposal.

"It's true that they should talk about their problem but then again Eunhyuk has a temper and the talk might not end well" she said to me "but you never know? If you want I can join her in the room, if it will ease your soul. I know how protective everyone of you towards IU" she said to me chuckling a bit.

"Thanks" I said to her then ruffling her hair a bit. She just brush of my hand then pouted at me. We sat there for a while , and from time to tome I keep stealing glances at her. She's extra beautiful today. Maybe because a lot of her burden was now gone, and it seems she reverted back from the old days. But damn she really is breathtakingly beautiful today.

"Hey I'm going to melt if you stare at me like that" she said to me and I notice that my eyes was focus on her.

"Sorry .... Its just that your quite beautiful today" I suddenly blurted out and my face gets warm. I look at her and She was also blushing from what I said. We look away and now an awkward silence engulf us. We stay like that for a couple of minute when she said something that surprise me.

"I like you" she blurted out "You probably know by now right?"

"yeah, I know" I said to her as a I tried to gaze at the field. "and you know that I like you too right?" I answered her.

She was about to say something when I cut her, "but unfortunately, I can't be with you"

"Why?" she ask me "is this about Taeyeon? Do you still have feelings for her?" She ask me, with sadness evident in her voice.

"No, its not about her.." I said to her. "I like you a lot, maybe more than that, but if you are with me you will cry more, with me you will be sad and you're someone that is too precious to me, for me to do those things to you" I then lean close to her and suddenly claim her lips. I stand up and walk away.

"Sorry Sica.... but it's for the best" I said as I clutch my chest, and struggle for air. Good thing that someone catch me before I fainted.

"Idiot... you should have told her everything" the man said to me.


TIffany's pov...

 

Silence. This is what we are having now. I stare at the man infront of me, who was staring at me. I could only blink my eyes at his deep gaze forcing the answer from me. But what will be my answer be? How can I when he suddenly blurted out something that can change my life forever.

Few hours before...

Everything seems fine, well except for the fact that Seohyun is not talking to us. Taeng and Sica are not awkward with each other now but they treat each other like co-worker. I glance at the couple who was busy being mushy. The plan to make Khun jealous seems not working and by the looks of it, even Siwon isn't affected by it.

"Hey how's the plan been doing?" Sooyoung nudge me. We were just finish practice and some of my member are busy preparing for their special performance. Sooyoung's practice was canceled, cause Ryan and Chansung and Henry went out to check the equipment the concert ordered.

"Its a failure" I said lowering my head "they didn't seem affected. Siwon oppa even said that I look great with TOP and he even say goodluck."

"Told you so, but seriously Tiff, why not just move on" she said to me "it seems you're over him already. You just hate him cause she dump you". She then went out leaving me there.

I feel irritated already, so I leave the room and wonder around the stadium. I'm quite pissed already cause there were some people here, who are getting to friendly with each other. I just don't want to name anyone, but some of them are my labelmates. God how insensitive of them. Well this is one of the perks of this punishment, maybe by the end of this concert couple can be born. That's another scandal after this.

After a few minutes of lingering, I then settle in one of the stadium's seat. I sat there for a while until someone talk to me.

 

"Hi Tiff" he greeted me "Can I talk to you?" I just nodded and he seated a cahir away from me.

"So what do you want Khun?" I said dryly.

"Sorry" he said not looking at me. "I'm sorry that I hurt you" I know this will come soon but deep in me I thought we could salvage us. It is a good thing that he isn't looking or else he could see the pathetic me.

"Why do you accept me, when you know you won't love me" I ask him, trying to hold of my tears.

"Cause you're a friend" he answer. "You were there when the two agencies tried to separate me and Vic. The truth is I did love you, for a short time with each other, I love you but that love--"

"That love isn't the same as what you feel for her, right?" I cut him off. He didn't answer, and it hurts knowing that it's true. "I hate you..." I said to him flowing down my cheeks. "I hate you" I then hit his shoulder and he quietly take all of my anger.

I cried as I tried to accept the truth, but still it ing hurts. A few minutes passed until my tear subside and I stop hitting him. I just look down and maybe this pain will subside.

"I'm sorry again for hurting you. I just hope that you could forgive me" He said as he stand up and walk away. I didn't seek for him nor, asking him to stay by my side. I just wanted all of this to end.


TOP pov...

 

Practice for the special performance ended early, so I quickly left and went to see Tiffany in their practice room, but she was not there. I saw Sooyoung and went to ask her.

"Sooyoung-shi do you know where is Tiffany?"

"She went out a while ago." she answered. She walk towards me then said "TOP-shi do you like Tiffany unnie?" her question was so sudden that I didn't respond so she continue. "I know about your plan with her, but I know you are lying to her"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said to her denying everything.

"It's okay if you deny it, but, please if you are just playing with her leave her alone" she said sternly. She was about to leave when I said something.

"I'm not playing!! I'm serious about your unnie!! So please trust me!" she just smile and wave.

I then went out and search for Tiffany. I ask some folk who are busy flirting with each other, and they point me to where they last saw her. I know what Sooyoung mean, and I wanted to confess to her already. I really like her, and I will do anything to make her happy, that's why, I decided to confess everything. I need to make this deal real.

I was looking around when I saw Nickhun exiting the stand. He then look at me and then walk away. Looking at him, I feel something bad, that something went wrong.

"Hey!!" I called him. "What the did you do?!!"

He stop but he never look at me. He then said "She needs you right now" he said to me "and tell her that I'm sorry again"

I have the urge to punch him but TIffany's safety was more important right now. I hurriedly went to the stadium seat and saw her there crying. My heart ache seeing her like that. I walk closely to her and when she heard me, She immediately wipe her tears quickly and smile at me weakly, pretending that she is alright. She tried to put on a strong face but failed miserably.

"I'm such an idiot" she said. "I shouldn't cry for him but my tears won't stop, hahahah" she then laugh at what's happening to her.

Seeing her like that, I quickly embrace. I don't care if she don't like it or its not right because of our deal, but this is the best thing I could do for her. We stayed like that for a while until she stopped crying. Sensing this I push her back a little and look at her. Her crescent eyes were swollen but still her beauty radiates. Instinctively I wipe her face with my own hands, carefully tracing every bit of her cheeks with mu thumb.

I was about to ask her what happen but without me asking, she told me everything. How that guy broke up with her officially. How he ask for forgiveness for what he have done, and how he says that he loved Victoria in her face. I look at her and tears started to fall again. From what I see she really loved Nickhun. She wouldn't shed tears if she didn't, and I felt jealous, but inside my heart I was thankful that they broken up peacefully.

"I'm really pathetic right" she said to me. "Two of the most handsome idols in Korea have left me for another girl. Maybe I'm really not pretty like what my haters said to me" she said letting out a chuckle.

"Yes you're not pretty" I said to her "you're gorgeous. Those two can't handle you're beauty that's why they left you." I said to her seriously.

"Nice one Tabi" she smile at me. "Thank you for being here" I just smiled back and then softly caressed her hair. 

"It's my job as your BoyFriend" I said "beside I don't like you crying for some men who hurt you"

"Thank you again Tabi, but let's stop this deal now.." she said to me. "...there isn't any more meaning if we do this"

"Why? We haven't achieve our goal" I said to her.

"Tabi..." she called me. She then stand up and face me. "I really appreciate what you been done the whole time but, I don't care anymore. Beside what we have is not real"

"Then do you want it to be real?" I ask her, shocking her with my words.

"Don't joke around Tabi" she said with a half hearted laugh.

"I'm not joking" I said "The deal, it's just a way for me to approach you and talk to you, and for me to be close to you...... because for the longest time..... I like you"

She only look at me at surprise of my confession. I then walk towards her and look into her eyes. "Please give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not like them. I will prove to you that you are the only girl in Korea that make me fall in love with you, and I will say this they are not the most handsome men in Korea, because that title is for me." I then brush away some of the hair in her face and then I kissed her. "I will not leave you, and I promise that I will love you forever.

 

Lien's pov....

 

I woke up from the loud noise coming from the outside. I scan the room and saw that I was in the clinic. 

"About time you wake up" a man said to me, and when I turn around I saw West sitting in his chair.

"I knew you are the one who bring me here" I said to him.

"It's not time to joke around Greed" He shouted "you're ing body is getting weaker every day!! You need to be treated as in right now!! or else"

"I know about that." I said to him "Do you think I don't know what's the limit of my own body?"

"Lien...... you have only a few months left" West said, as he tried to stop Lien from getting up But Lien just shrug his bestfriend off, and said "Don't worry about me all the time..... it's not like something will change if I go now right"

I walk out of the clinic, still clutching my chest. "I don't have enough time in my hand but it is enough to compete this"

 

Authors note:

I updated the part one of this but please comment.

I will try to update and finish this cause this is the first FF that I wrote.

Watch for the part two of this. IU, and Eunhyuk confrontation..... and also a DaraHae moment.

And lastly a sweet moment for the rest.

Comment and comment...

Oh yeah if you like Running Away Together... I will update that this month