The Person Your Sorry Too...

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov..

 

It was already a week since Jessica's outburst knocked all of the heads in here. Well some in a good way but there are some who don't take it lightly. Taeyeon was one of them. After Jessica locked herself in a room, Taeyeon went to her member, dragging them to a corner. She even dragged those who don't want to go like Seohyun and Yoona.

"Why do you need to talk to her? Didn't I say not to talk to her?!" Taeyeon shouted at .

"Hey Taeng calm down okay.... we only did that so we can explain ourselves to her" Hyoyeon tried to calm her down.

"No!!.... why the hell is she scolding Sunny and Yuri unnie. They did what they think is right. They didn't do anything wrong" Yoona fire back.

"Shut up Yoona! They shouldn't went and talk to her. Look what happen!" Taeyeon said to her.

"Hey Taeng.. are you sure we are at fault here?" Sunny speak all of the sudden. "You said that she will quit after a year. Then why does she says otherwise huh? I've agreed with you cause you are our leader you said that it is for her own good, but look at her!! Look at her now, is that a definition of okay for you!!" Sunny shouted back.

"Hey Sunny why are blaming Taeyeon for. We all agreed to it. If there is someone to blame its all of us" Tiffany said to her.

"No.. I didn't agreed on it" Seohyun said to them. "You force me to agree to it cause you are all older than me. Me and Yoona unnie, didn't agree to it!!!!" Seohyun said to them.

"Juhyun's right. We didn't agree to it" Yoona seconded.

"And for your information I'm regretting that I always take your side Taeng." Sunny said to her.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon taken aback of what Sunny says to her.

"Yoona was right. It was better for us to be disbanded by that jerk rather than our friendship being like this" Sunny says to her.

"Hey... lets stop this disbanded talk okay, lets take a deep breath and talk calmly" Tiffany said to her members. "I get it that you wanted to clear things out with Jessica but, you can do it after this concert is finished. I mean if you want to ask for her side of the story"

"Seriously unnie, don't act like you don't know anything" Yoona said. "the two of you know that Jessica unnie doesn't want to leave the group"

"I don't know what are you talking about Yoong" Tiffany said averting her gaze.

"Dont act like you are innocent!" Yoona shouted at her "I know what you two talk about with that bastard!"

"Yoong, you know?" Taeyeon eyes widen at the knowledge that one their maknae knows.

"What is it Yoong?" Sooyoung said curious of what really happen.

"Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie already know's that Jessica was going to be kick out from our group by that bastard, way before we are summoned for that. These two wanted Jessica out from the group. They are the one's who volunteer her name. Not the other way around." Yoona said in tears. "and they pretend that they are concerned when they really wanted to oust Jessica unnie."

"Is it true Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon inquired. "Is this true?!!" But Taeyeon remained silent.

"Taeng, Tiff... " Now Yuri is now asking "Talk god dammit!! Is this true?!!"

"Yes!!" Taeyeon shouted. and her answer resonate to her members "I wanted her out, cause I don't want any of you hurt including her"

"Taeng don't say anymore, you might get in trouble" Tiffany hushed her.

"Bunch of lies, if you don't want us to be hurt then at least stand up for us. But no you let the management hurt us by breaking our bonds by hurting us with their words. You don't want us to be hurt, guess what Your the one who hurt us!!" Yoona shouted, she then leave the rest of the group.

"How could you unnie! Sica unnie trusted you but you betrayed her, you betrayed us" Seohyun said then she al leave them.

"Lets leave" Sunny said to Yuri and Hyoyeon "Taeng I don't know what happen to you but as I look at you..... You're not the Taeyeon I know anymore. Then the three also left. Leaving Sooyoung and Tiffan, attending to Taeyeon who is now on the ground crying.

"Taeyeon I know you have your reason, and I believe you when you say you don't want us to be hurt, but please tell them the truth okay. Tell them so we can trust you again. Don't you trust us? Where family remember?" Sooyoung said to the crying Taeyeon. Before she leave the two there.


Jiyong's pov.....

I never seen this place so sullen. Jessica's out burst somewhat wake all of us up. Lien have tried to persuade her to come out from a room she was hiding. But with no avail. Taeyeon on the other hand was aloof and very much stressed out. I've heard that their group have a fight and now, all of her members are siding now with Jessica.

"Hey Ji whazz up" Top said grinning. 

"Whazz up your " I shove him. This hyung really is oblivious of what really happening. While everyone is depressed here he is the only one smiling. "Where have you been these past few days huh?"

"Hey I'm with Steph okay, consoling her." right with Tiffany his long time crush. When he told me that she made a deal with Tiffany to make her exes angry. I almost spat on him. Seriously! He even fabricated a lie that Bom noona is his ex. 

"Hey, why not confess to her. She's already single, so why not make her your girlfriend already" I said to him. This guy maybe one of the most handsome men in kpop but dealing with love he is an idiot.

He then left me afterwards when he say's he will comfort Tiffany now. I look at the field where the concert stage was finally getting in shape. Its not even a month but we already done so much. Per that jerk Lien said, we should already made the production plan for the concert. Who will perform first, who will do the special performance and what not. Actually we already decide the order of the performance but I disagree on doing it. He wanted that we perform as a group. When he says as a group meaning those people here, who hate each other's guts. Seriously how idealistic he can get. The only complete group in here are Sinner's, Miss A, 4 Minute, Afterschool, BEG, Mblaq (well not really considering LeeJoon and Thunder who are leaving the group) ZEA, who was likely been dragged here, Beast and Shinee who also been dragged here and also the F&S guys.

11 groups, just 11 groups who are all in good terms with each other. The remaining group's wanted to kill each other, while the others like me doesn't know how to confront our own. Sadly Those remaining group are those group who are considered the money makers. 

I then shifted my eyes to Sunny and her members. They were persuading Hara and Hyomin to let them be the one to deliver foods for Jessica. From what I've heard, they were tricked by Taeyeon on kicking Jess out of their group, that's why they are trying to mend their broken bonds and seek forgiveness from her.

Forgiveness.... huh. I've heard it a lot before. I walk towards them and get the food from Hara.

"She doesn't want to talk to any of you for now, so let her be" I said to the girls.

"So?" Yuri said to me."we won't know if we didn't try right?"

"Even if you try, nothing will happen. Just let her have her alone time for now. Until she clear her head, be patience" I said to them.

"And why are you the one bringing her lunch huh?" Hyoyeon said to me.

"I've got something to tell her and its not about your group or something." I then quickly went on my way. As I got near Jessica's room I saw Lien there, talking to her. Not really talking to her, he just talking with Jess not responding.

"Hey is she still quiet?" I ask him. He then face me and just nodded.

"Where's Hara and Hyomin? Why are you the one delivering her food.?" He ask me.

"And why not, don't you remember I'm one of her friends too" I said to him. I quickly shove him off and knock on the door. "Yah Ice princess! open up I've got your food here" I've shouted to her.

"Yah Ji are serious right now, don't you know she hates that name" Lien then grab me by the collar. But before he could utter another word the door suddenly open revealing Jessica.

"Give me the food now!" She said to me. But I just ignored her and force myself inside then lock the door again, trapping the two us.

"Yah!! Jiyong open this damn door!! YAhh!!..." Lien banged the door hard.

But I remained there and give her the food.

"Why are you here? By now you should be comforting Taeyeon right?" She said to me.

"Me... nahh I'm the last one she needs with her. Beside's you're the one who needs comforting not her" I've said.

She then get her food and eat quietly. I just sit there with my back against the wall. She really looks like a girl who lost it all. The way I remember her was when I saw her last year in an event. She look's fine and good, but now. I don't know her usual confidence in her has vanished.

"I've finished so get out now!" She said to me.

"You know, everyone's here is not blaming you though." I've said to her. "Well except for one though but, what can you say our friendship have been ed up since day one right." I then started to clean up. "I was the troublemaker, Lien was the good guy who helped others, you're the one who was full of negativity, and Tayeon was the Ajumma who scold us everytime." I then chuckle as I remember those times when I was still a trainee in SM and the three of us will go to the park to meet that guy. "But the thing is the one who is a fault in all of this are the two of you"

"And why the hell am I at fault in all of this?" She said to me "As far as I'm concerned I was force to be here".

"You're not the only one Jess. We are force here by the outside. So the one you should blame is that guy." Is face her smirked. "But amidst all of that, I cannot get myself to blame him, or you or Taeyeon or Seungri."

She just felt silent of what I've said. I hold onto the bag of her food and was about to leave when I remember Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, and you are hurting each other, maybe intentionally or unintentionally, the fact is you still hurt each other. You may not know it but the amount of pain you carry is the same as her maybe even more. Do you know that she is hiding something from all of you? Something that breaking her now. I just want you to think about that." I said to her before I leave her there.

As I went outside I saw her 4 of her members and Lien. I left the door lock and drag Lien out of there.

When I assured that the two of us are alone. I let him go and face him.

"Hey hows your plan Lien?"

"Well what I am planning is in chaos right now, and maybe even worse" He said to me. "Besides you should worry about Seungri more rather than anyone else"

That statement irked me but I remain calm. He's right. Before we came here YG ask me to stop Seungri and Minzy on quitting.

"Hey Ji, I've heard what you and Jess talk about. Do you really mean it?" He ask me.

"She's our friend right?" I said to him., and he just nodded.

"Do you know what Taeyeon's secret?" I've ask him.

"That's why I am pushing this Ji to know what it is" He then walk away.

 

I then walk to the field too and mingle with CL and Dara who are also trying to get Minzy to talk to them.


Jessica's pov.........

 

A week. That's how long I was in here now, though I went to the bathroom and freshen up every night. But he fact I'm still here means I was still hurt about everything. I meant all of those words that I've said. Everytime I see them It reminded me of the good memories we all shared. Everyone of this group, at least some of them I've met in a show, an event or simply in a party somewhere.

And all of those memories are coming back to me in my dream since we are jailed here. And these pat week was the vivid and clear of all. I've dream of my former members and the times we perform and are happy together. 

I can't sleep, so I went outside to get some fresh air. I know no one is outside right now cause its already midnight. I went to the audience stand and just gaze upon the stage. Then the dream I have came into me again. I've felt my tears flow from my eyes and the sadness and the pain eat my heart again. So i cry hard. I cried that even though I hate them, a portion of my heart yearn for them.

I was about to go to my room when I heard someone called me..

"Jessica unnie?"


​Youngji's pov....

 

Jessica's unnie speach make the atmosphere down again. I can't blame her because of what's happening to her. Or maybe because I am not from their generation. Before I became an Idol I was like everyone else. Dreaming of someday to stand on the stage, to become and idol and be like them. They were my inspiration. SNSD KARA, 2NE1, WG, BigBang SUJU, 2PM. those names echoes through out the hallway of my old school before. I remember copying their dance moves, singing their song even if I didn't hit the note properly. 

Yes their generation was the best and for me still the best, but maybe that is why they are here now. Fighting, arguing, spilling secrets, hating each other, maybe because they know each other so well that's why they can say all of that to each other. 

I don't know anymore, Jiyoung unnie said to me that, Gyuri and Seung-yeon unnie is just protecting Kara as a whole. The group name was the pride and joy of the two. Before Hara unnie and her enter the group, she said that Kara was on the verge of disbandment. They work hard on gaining popularity. Just like Gyuri unnie said they invest tears and blood for Kara. Maybe that's why a new member like me who just hitchhike to the group's popularity was not wanted. That's why I joined the rebellion. What's there to lose right? 

For the whole week I was just helping the others without any complain how can I, I mean I don't have a choice right? Beside its for the best. I just observe my seniors there who are busy preparing everything for the concert. From the JYP and SM oppa's to the SM -JYP unnies and even to the pretty aloof YG folks. I just observe them​.

One day I look upon G-dragon sunbae arguing with SNSD unnie about whom should deliver Jessica unnie's food and it looks like G-dragon sunbae won. That whole day was weird. I saw some of the groups are trying to bridge the gap with their members. And some where just plain chilling or relaxing as if there isn't any problems at all.

Then night time comes and the regular talk session commence. Except for Taeyeon and Jessica unnie all of the girl are present there. But only those who are in good terms with each other share their problem. After that, we all went to sleep. Well not all. I was still wide awake. I can't sleep well for the past few days, maybe because my life being an idol will be over after this concert.

I walk aimlessly in these big stadium. I don't even know why am I doing this. For fresh air, to clear my mind? No not for those reasons. Then I stumble upon a familiar figure in one of the stands.


Jessica's pov...

 

"Jessica unnie" a voice lifted my head up. And I saw Youngji, Kara new member. She is now walking towards me, with a little smile at me.

"Can I sit beside you unnie?" She ask of me. So I just tap the chair beside me to ushered her to sit.

"So what brings you here?" I ask of her. But she didn't respond and she just stare at the stage.

We just sit there silently, no words uttered. I look at her and see me. Someone who have either happiness or sadness. Someone who can't express it to anyone.

"Unnie, do you think, if you didn't become an Idol, your life would be better?" Her sudden question, strike me. Yeah what if I didn't became an idol? I think hard of what to answer but no words came out. I let out a deep sigh then I look at her and say.

"If you are regretting your action because of what is happening now, its to late to regret everything" I said to her.

"Yes.... Maybe I'm regretting everything. Maybe just like what the other say to me, I don't belong here" She then look at me and smile. Then I saw some tears fall from her eyes.

"Youngji....." As I saw her tears it became evident that she is bottling it up.

"Sorry unnie.... " She then wipe her tears but with no avail her tears keeps coming "I don't know how to stop it"

Without second thought I held her close to me and let her cry and I cried with her. She then told me about her fear, her insecurities, her questions. All of it but what I could say to her. even I don't have any answer to my own. When she gathered herself she break away from me and try to wipe her tears.

"Thank you Jessica unnie" she thank me when she finally stop her tears "I know you also have your own problem, and me ranting about my own problem may disturb you"

"Youngji.. do you hate your unnies?" I ask her

"I don't" She answered me "I mean, Hara unnie is treating me good. Gyuri and Seung-yeon unnie may be harsh on me sometimes but I know they care about me. Its like that in your group right unnie?" Her statement got me thinking. Do I still care about them or do I not?

"Youngji-shi don't worry about anything else anymore okay. I know Gyuri and Seung-yeon are just mad about the whole incidents about Hara, just hold on okay. If you wanted to talk someone just come to me okay" I said to her as we call it a night.

When I came back to my room, I notice some letters infront of the door. I picked every single one and notice it came from my former members. I tried reading it for the rest of the night, but concluded one thing that they are sorry for not believing me and for all that they have done. But are they really at fault? I thought of it maybe Jiyong was right. Taeyeon has something, that she wouldn't even tell anyone. Lien also has something that he even force me to be here. Maybe neither all of us here was at fault. Maybe that secret Taeyeon has is the one who put all of us here.

Aishhh I'm just ovethinking again......

I then went to sleep and let the next day come with an answer.

 


Yoona's pov........

We all wanted to talk to her. It was already the 3rd week of Febuary and the end of our first month here. I didn't even think that we can stay here longer but here we are, coping with everything. 

The construction of the stage was put into a halt because of the lack of materials, and as Leeteuk oppa said, that the materilas will be delivered in 5 days time, and for now all of us should practice our dance and routines, so that we won't be rusty.

Some of the group practice, thought the ones with no problem with each other. I then went to the Sunny unnie who was arguing with Youngji.

"Youngji please, let us see her" 

"Sunny unnie, maybe its not a good for now." She then get the food for Jessica unnie and went to Sica unnie's room. Just like always we just stay outside, hoping that maybe Sica unnie will forgive the three or just hear them. I know that my three unnies are sincere with their apologies, and I really do want all of them to reconcile but this the best I can do for now.

We all then went to our own way and continue helping for the concert.


Jessica's pov....

 

I've heard every words my former friends said to Youngji. The way they try to pusuade her to talk to me but still I don't have any courage to talk to them.

"Unnie, they really want to talk to you"  Youngji said as he handed me my food. But I didn't answer. "Unnie if you drag this more there won't be any more chances for you talk to them."

"I don't know what to say to them." I finally answer. "beside have you talked to your former member? I know Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole will help you" I said to her to redirect the topic

Youngji have been my coming here in my room every now and then since we have our talk that night. I've been helping her understand her unnies cause, well at some point I have been friends with them. But for some reasons she is the one who is giving me an advice.

"Unnie do you want me to help you?" she offered

"Maybe before you could help me, help yourself first" I said to her. After I've finished eating she then went out of the room. In the afternoon Hara will come to my room to hand over something's the design group must do. Though I'd still don't want to go outside, I won't forget my responsibility.

It was nighttime and I was waiting for Youngji to come again but I was surprised when 4 familiar figures enter.


Yoona's pov.....

 

Me, Sunny, Yuri, and Hyoyeon, went inside. My heart broke to see Jessica unnie. I don't know why, even though she already forgive me, I still want to earn her trust once more.

"Why are you here?" She ask us.

"Youngi sent us here" I said to her "unnie we wan to tell you something, you don't need to talk to us but please, please just listen."

We then sit on the floor, I can't meet her in the eye so I just look at the ground.

"Sica...." Hyo unnie said to her but she didn't respond. Hyo unnie wanted to go to her but I stop her.

"Mianhe," Sunny started, bowing, almost touching the ground. " Mianhe, Sica.... There is no words that can express how sorry we are. Sica..... I don't know where to start or where to end this. Its just that were sorry."

The other two bow as well with tears in their eyes, and they remain there bowing not until they know that their tears subsided. Hyoyeon unnie lifted her head up first and explain her side.

"Sica... I'm sorry that I became selfish. I know I voted for you to be. I know I've betrayed you, you and I were friends for along time, but I still doubted you. Its just that......... when he said that if we don't kick you out or we will disband... I don't know what to do..... I've felt afraid of what will happen to me. You know I am the least popular member in our group. SNSD is my life, but now its something that hurting all of us. I'm sorry ... I'm sorry because of my insecurities... lead you to this."

"Hyo, was right Sica... I... I'm sorry too. I should have believe you. I should have heard first your side before acting like that. I know I am a jerk, I know I don't deserve you forgiveness but---"

But before Yuri can even say somehting Jessica hugged the 4 of them. A hug that they havent felt for a very long time.

They didn't say any words or anything just cry. But even without words they all ready think what's their answer is.....


Youngji's pov...

I stand outside the door, I've heard their cries and I've felt happy and felt sad too. I don't know why but for some reason's I was scared that Sica unnie will be mad at me.... I know I went behind her back and brought them here, but at least my risks pay off.

 

Authors note.....

Gonna be bit rush on this fic....

but please do comment.... I was having trouble getting having the inspiration for this FIC with the news going on....

by the way..... I will not abandon this......

Next is KARA and Taeyeon focus....