When all things gone wrong...

Miracle's in Korea

Lien's POV........

 

"" this was the only thing that I could say in this situation. Its just like a scene from a movie that I watch a couple of years back. People hurting each other, punches, kicks, slaps, and even pulling each other hairs was not enough, some were beating each others out. Boys, girls, young or old, there were no distinction. If I'm going to summarize this, a scene of carnage. And as I try to calm the situation (which was way more hard to do), the sound of sirens have been heard, and the next thing we knew there were a bunch of police, joining in and started putting the fight into a halt. But that was not the case, as soon as the fighting stop all of them look at each other and see the results of what they have done. Now they realize that this scene have been recorded and broadcasted around the world.


 

A few minutes earlier........

Lien's POV...

We were all there at the back of the house Staring each other not even talking, how could we, The insta vid that my idiot member have been streamed by millions of people by now. 

"So Lien care to explain what happen?" Jea unnie ask me "Why the hell that those vids are posted in David instagram?"

"Ahh ... Dont worry about it I'm gonna explain that to the press tomorrow but now we have a pressing problem unnie" I said to her. Of course she trust me that I can handle the videos about us partying, but the most pressing problem right now is infront of us. 

Our guests, and the Idols from the GALA all seperated themselves from each other. People from YG talk to themselves, SM towners too with Jessica being drag by Yoona. DSP Kara to was in the other corner with two of their former member. JYP nations with Jay park, was talking loudly with each other not even caring that all of those curses were being heard by many. Cube ent. Beast and Mblaq are discussing somehting with themselves,which at least they are not killing each other. While Starships, Sistar are also having a shouting match with 1thek artists, T-ara and Ts ent. Secret who are now are all having a heated discussion.

Well some are very level headed like Afterschool Uee and Nana cause they know Lizzy and Raina, didn't mean harm, Brown eyed girls are already considered responsible adult. And 4minute maknae well, she's well behaved, so she always listen to her unnies. While ZEA, Kwanghee, and Dongjun are the only one in their group.

And at the other part West was busy lecturing, scolding Jerome who put us all in this mess.

The sound of curses, scoldings and other stuff was heard all over these beautifull beach. "this is not what I planned for" I muttered to myself as I walk towards the SMtown people to take Jessica away from them.

 


YG family dilema

"What the are you doing huh Seungri?!!" Jiyong's loud voice exploded. He was mad, extremely mad as he confront Seungri and Minzy. "You even drag Minzy to your mess. How can you be ing irresponcible!!" He shouted again.

"And you Minzy, we thought you are with your parents today, and here you are dancing you off, partying, with people from the other agency and getting drunk. The worst part is you lied to us, Do you even know what have you've done huh?" CL shouted at the top of her lungs. Just like Jiyong she was disapointed at the maknae, for lying to them.

"You two what are you going to say to yourself?" Top said to the two, calm and reserved. 

"First, thing first I was invited here, for business purposes, Lien call me for some favors, that he ask me a few months back. Second I didn't drag Minzy here She followed me here. And lastly I'm not even drinking anything but Juice and fruit punch, heck I'm not even drunk" Seungri reasoned out

"Bull Panda, a party without getting drunk, you think I would believe that. Its only a few months since you got out from the hospital for drunk driving and now you are here, partying again, making another scandal for yourselves.!" But Jiyong didnt even listen to his reasons and continue shouting at him. 

"Hey Ji, calm down okay. Lets take a deep breath and relax okay shouting won't get us nowhere okay" Youngbae try to calm Jiyong down before anything happen. 

"Yeah, wouldn't hurt to try to listen to-" but Seungri's sarcastic remark didnt end as it made Jiyong more mad, And just a few seconds a fist came flying in his face. Seungri fell from the impact and now also pissed off.

"Do you ing think that this is a joke huh! You just got out of a scandal, and you're making another one!. God you're stupid!" Jiyong said to him. But as soon as he turn around Seungri retaliate and punch him. All of them was shocked by Seungri's action.

"Yeah I'm ing stupid! I'm a retarded! An idiot, and a fool! are you happy now.!" Seunri shouted at the top of his lungs. "I'm a fool to even wish that all of you would even a slightest that you understand me! I'm stupid enough that even consider that all you would console me after that accident! You all ing left me in the dark! No text, no calls, not even a ing hello like I wasn't even a part of the agency! Heck, the only one who visit me was our manager, and the first thing he said was "what the hell were you thinking". I'm ing hurt, I'm in a freaking hosipital for crying out loud. Is that hard just to say "How are you" or "Are you alright", heck I didn't even now what am i to all of you right now?" and now Seungri was now tearing up.

Jiyong was about to punch him again but Top and Youngbae stop the two. Youngbae hold down Jiyong while Top grab Seungri.

"Hey you two calm down okay, Hyung calm down, and you Seungri, shut the up ok! Lets not be hotheaded about this" Daesung said standing between them. 

"Yeah, and Its not about that we are pissed about. Its about the news that will be generated by this partying you two went to." CL now confronting the two makane.

"Why the hell Seungri oppa and me at fault in this we didn't even done anything wrong and to be honest, your the one who are making a news about all of this. So would you all please back off!" Minzy said to CL causing the others to look at her.

"What did you say to me?! What the hell did you say to me!?" CL angrily walked towards Minzy ready to slap her but BOM, intervine.

"Chill Chaerin and you Minzy, Your being disrespectfull towards someone older than you." Bom now confronting MInzy. Still shocked about Minzy's action.

"Yeah right, tell it to her. If memory served she didnt even respect Seungri oppa, even though his older than him. So why the hell am I going to respect her when she's the one who's not respecting anyone." Minzy lash out to her seniors

"I'm sick and tired of this . Treating me like some stupid girl, I'm not a child anymore and to be honest when I delete 2ne1 on my online accounts its true. All of you change, you didn't even care about anyone anymore. Not me, not Seungri oppa, not Big bang and hell not even 2ne1". Minzy said, almost shouting at them.

Bom approach Minzy and the "SLAP". She slap Minzy's face.

And with that a dead silence linger with all of them.


JYP Nations crumble

As the same time as the YG's dilema JYP's have been in a shouting match as the group 2pm, 2am, Miss A, Yoobin, YeEun, and HyeLim have been confronting each others. 

"What the hell!!!! All of you have been in this together? What the hell do you have to say to yourselves? And you, Yoobin you're considered the oldest here and you're the one who edge this kids." YeEun said 

"Hey YeEun don't blame it on me. They are all here way before I came here. And beside what the hell are you blaming all of this on me. These Kids are old enough to decide for themselves, so don't be and ajuma and nag us because you didn't enjoy your party." Yubin snard at them.

"What did you say huh" YeEun was enrage by what Yubin said but suddenly stopped by Lim.

"Unnie, don't cause a scene here, please both of you calm down" Lim beg the two.

"And you Suzy, why the hell did you run off after the luncheon party? Do you know how worried we are when you left. You didn't even leve a message, and you dissapear like that" Jia said to her.

"Unnie I'm sorry but, Those kind of party, I really don't like it and beside all of you are there so theres a representative of Miss A in the party right?" Suzy reasoned out, with a nischevious smile.

"God Suzy. are you drunk?" Min ask her, seeing that Suzy was tipsy.

"Of course not, we only drink beer here and beside, you are all over-reacting about everything I've been doing. Its suffocating me you know. When I just found a place where I can get be my old self. Here you are ruining it." Suzy said seriously and it all shocked the JYP artist. 

"Hey I think the fame getting in your head Suzy. You're loosing track of who you are, and where you came from" Fei scolded her.

"Pfft.. as if I'm loosing who I am, You didn't even know what fame is, or how to handle it. I bet if we disband right now I -"

"SLAP"!!" But before Suzy can even say a word Fei palm already landed on her cheek shutting her up.

"Yah Fei, why the hell did you do that!!" Sunmi shouted at her.

"Is this what you want!!, So be like Sohee sunbae. Lets see if you can bounce back from it" Fei was now fuming mad.

And with that Suzy then attack Fei, and there was chaos.......

 

On the other part of JYP, Seulong, Nichkhun and Wooyoung are being dragg by Taecyeon, Changmin, and Jokwon.

"Hey I can explain okay, were not doing anything wrong, its just that -" but before Wooyoung finished Taecyeon's fist launch at him. He fell down from the impact but immeadietly sit up, as he rub his bruise face.

"Hey Taec, why the hell did you do that!" Nichkhun shouted at him. even the rest of the 2pm, and 2am guys were suprise of what Taecyeon did.

"Shut up Khun, or else I will kill you to" Taec then glared at Nichkhun. " you Khun, I heard from Eunhyuk that you ing end it with Tiff. What the ing hell matter with you."

"Hey Taec, calm your down" Junho said aas he tried to hold Taec.

"Is this what you ing angry about huh? For breaking Steph heart. If you ing like her then court her not push her into me you idiot. You're not in any position to tell me what I did. Do you even ing know what you've done when you toy with Jessica's heart? How you get over her by courting Yoona. ! and now your angry at me" Now Nichkhun shouted at him.

"Hey clam your down, the both of you, we can't be like this infront of everybody, trying to murder each other lets calm the down, okay?" Now Junsu came in between them.

"Why the hell its our fault." Wooyoung said now standing up."I already told all of you that I'm not ing attending that ing party, and what the hell all you said. you all ing said its alright. and now you're ing angry at us? Seriously how ing dumb are you"

"Hey Woo shut your mouth okay, you're not ing helping," Junsu said to him.

"Me seriously! Tell that to that guy." Woo pointed at Taec.

"And you Seulong whats the reason why are you here!" Now Changmin was also getting worked up.

"Whoah... Chill guys, what the problem if we are here partying, its not like all of you didn't do that back in the day. C'mon were not trying to be drunk here, or get ourselves in trouble. Hey look at me, and I'm still sober. So get all of your head straight, and think rational okay." Jay in to mediate the the boys.

Though many thought he betrayed the boys, by resigning from 2pm, he was still very much concern about them. He also have a deep grudge on his former agency's management, not on Mr, JYP himself but to the management. Cause when his scandal broke out he was left in the dark by them, they are also the one who told him to quit the group, so that it will not affect its status.

"Hey Jay, don't in here, your not our labelmate anymore and definitely not our leader." Jinwoon said. With that statement Jay snapped and punch Jinwoons face.

" all of you!!! Yeah, I'm not your ing leader, but atleast I'm some guy who is concern about all of you. And you Jinwoon atleast show me some respect, I'm ing older than you and you treat me this way" Jay shouted as he glared Jinwoon.

"Hey lets just chill okay. Shouting will never get us nowhere. and Jinwoon you're out of line on that one" Seulong said to calm the situation.

"Yeah Seulong, right we should just-" But before Jokwon have finished Jinwoon launch himself into Jay and pinned hime down, of course Wooyoung helped Jay but suddenly attack by Taecyeon, who escaped Junho's grip. With that Nichkhun also join the fray as the groups beat each other out like beasts.


DSP Divide

At the same time as all of the arguments KARA also have a heated argument.

"You why the hell are with them and why the hell did ditch us for this party" Gyuri, Kara's leader confront Hara.

"Jessica invited me to the party. And About Nicole and Jiyoung, they were also invited so technically they will be there too" Hara coldly answered.

"Yah Hara, you know how many times you try we can't let them be with us again, they all chosen their own paths so at least be cool with it." Seung-yeon said

"Uhhh.. Hara, we will be at the house for a moment okay" Jiyoung said. But as when she was about to go Hara hold her hand to stop her.

"No you're not going anywhere. You too unnie" Hara said to Nicole. The girls where baffled of what Hara did, and when they look at her. She was partially drunk. "Why can't I be with them for a while huh? They are my sisters too, my friend, a family that I grew up to for this past years. I'm not some ing robot who can discard my bond to the people who matter me. I'm not like you!" Hara said to Gyuri.

"Hara, don't be like that, Gyuri's just want to preserve the groups name, Just talk calmly okay." Seung-yeon spoke softly. 

"yeah unnie is right, please, just be calm and rational about all of this. Lets just talk and be calm okay?" Younji, said to her unnies.

"Don't in here Younji, its not your problem." Gyuri said to her, and she just obey on what she was told.

"And that's why I can't tolerate you" hara said as she turn around.

"What did you say!!!" Gyuri shouted at the top of her lungs. but a large slap was heard amidst of that. and as shocked as everyone the slap came from Jiyoung. She slap Hara in the face, and then walk towards Gyuri to slap her too. Now both feeling the anger on what Jiyoung have done.

"This is why I hate all of you." Jiyoung shouted at the top of her lungs. "You are all selfish, arrogant, and proud of yourselves."

"Yah, Jiyoung-ah, calm down okay" Seung-yeon said trying to calm their former maknae.

"Calm down, ha Seung-yeon unnie, say that to them, and beside don't be the innocent one in here. We all know that you as well as Gyuri Unnie, doesnt want Younji in this group." Hara then said.

"Is this true?" Younji now was tearing up of what she'd heard. "Tell me if its true?!!"

"Yes!! I am so against of IT, every step of the way. but company was adamant of putting a new girl in this group that we shed or blood for. the name that we all build from scratch. And with winning a contest you can be one us." Seung-yeon revelation, made them look at each other.

And as the cold wind, touch their skin, It also made their hearts cold.


Starship's vs TS ent. vs 1thek

A group of girls, hotheaded, angry with a few drinks, in their heads. Well you can actually equates this to a catfight. SIStar, and T-ara were talking (shouting) with Secret plus, Bora, Jiyeon and Hyomin, wonder why Secret was drag with their problem well, Bora is a friend Hyoseong, while Sunhwa is obviously a friend of Hyomin.

"What a gathering here huh, didnt expect that you will backstab us behind our back here Bora" Hyorin, who was drunk by the earlier party, said with her arm cross. 

"I didn't backstab you, Hyorin beside all you didn't need me there." Bora countered her, also tipsy

"Hey I think were not needed here"  Hana whisper to her member.

When they are about to go, Eunjung, also drunk, see this and Shouted "Yah you four where the hell are going!!"

"Ahh Eunjung-ah, it seems where out of place here, and beside we don't want to meddle with your group's problem so were out" Sunhwa said, putting up a smile.

"It's not your problem? When Your group, was the one who influence Hyomin here to come here" Qri, whose quite tipsy, then confronted the four.

"Hey Qri don't dare, badmouth my friend's group. Sunhwa and the others has nothing to do why I am here." Hyomin said protecting one of her beties group.

"And beside Unnie Why are you even here, your not even invited to F&S party, and your crashing our party." Now Jiyeon confronted her group members. thankfully not all of her members are there, Only Eunjun, Qri, and Soyeon was there.

"Jieyeon and Hyomin are right, what gives you the right to suddenly barge in here, and then stop our own party? Maybe all of you are bored at the GALA that you decided to come here, seeing that we really are having so much fun." Bora added making her group mates really angry.

"You are really a huh Bora. Do you really hate us that much? Is this why you wanted you decided to leave the dorm and live by yourself?" Soyu the ask.

"Angry?, No. look I'm ing happy that my groupmates are being paranoid and insulting my friends because they can't enjoy their own party." Bora sarcastic answer angered Hyorin more, and by the end of it Hyorin Slap Bora in the face that even though she was tanned her cheeks become red.

"Hey Hyorin, why the hell did you do that!" Hyoseong said, hugging bora who was still hurting from the slap.

"Don't but in here, like you said its not your problem, or you also want to be slapped just like her." Hyorin anger was still there.

"Hey lets just talk here, and be civilized" Jieun walk between the two factions and tried to calm things down, but it was too late. By the time Bora have regained her senses Jieun was down in the sand. Hyorin slapped her so hard that he was knockdown.

And that triggered the catfight between the three groups, as they pull each others hair out, while some trying to seperate the others.


Eunhyuk, IU, and her oppa's .......

It was so sudden when IU was drag by Eunhyuk on one of the corner of the beach. 

"Hey whats your problem!" IU struggle from Eunhyuk's grip.

"You really are aren't you?" Eunhyuk said to her "You don't want to sleep with me back when we are together now, you're even giving free kiss to anyone"

"You don't have the right to call me that!!" IU shouted

"Do you like it?, Kissing someone infront of others? Looking like a infront of the whole nations!!" Eunhyuk said. to her

"Why do you care who I kiss? beside we've broken up, do you remember when you up that girl and then you ing slap me!! So don't go ing barge into my life cause I dont care about yours!!!!" IU shouted at him.

"I told you, its just a misunderstanding!!!" Eunhyuk said

 

at the other end Mblaq Thunder was being scolded by Sandara for ditching the party and not even telling her where he is.

"Noona, I told you already I'm sorry that I didn't contact you" Thunder (Chundoong) said as he try to calm her noona

"I already told you that you are very vulnerable to scandals, right now that your contract has already expired from your former agency." Dara scolded him.

"I thought you were here also, Jessica noona said she invited you too, I really thought you were just late" Thunder answer her. He really did thought that her sister will be at Lien's party knowing that she really hated party's like those in the GALA, cause contrary to her image outside the camera, she's very introverted to people she doesn't know.

But as their coversation was going on, Thunder heard a girl shouting, He then walk towards the voice and found out that the owner of the voice was IU. He also see them shouting with each other almost fighting. He then went to them ignoring her sister.

"Jieun-ah are you okay?" Thunder suddenly came and pull IU closer to him, who was now crying.

"You really are a huh Jieun, I bet, your the one sleeping with another guy, when we had a relationship." Eunhyuk said to them making Thunder angry.

"What the did you say!!" Suddenly Thunder rush to Eunhyuk, leaving IU to her Noona. "Take back what you said to her." and the next thing they knew Thunder punch the guy in the face. Of course Eunhyuk retaliate, and pucnh Thunder in his gut. But what matter worst is that some Of Eunhyuk hoobae from EXO, suddenly came and gang up on Thunder. Fortunately Yongwa and the Mblaq members was there and help him. Hongki and some of her members saw the brawl and try to seperate the two groups but was caught on it instead.

And as the fight continue, all of their reasons vanished...


 

SM town revolt..........

They were the largest group in there, almost 40+ Idols of their agency was occupying the space between the beach and the garden. An when all of them were there, with Jessica. though she know all of the people there She can feel that she was not welcome there.

"You four what are going to say for yourself. Do you know how much trouble all of us will get because of what you four has done" TVXQ Yunho reprimanded the four.

"Hey Yunho don't shout at the girls okay, they don't mean any harm" Jaejoong calmly said to him to ease some tension.

"Really Jae?! Don't mean any harm. The agency is already in hot waters because everything that has happen, and now these four are causing another problem" Yunho continued "You Sulli, you are suspended right? Why the hell are you with them and worst you are partying like a drunk woman, are you stupid?!!" and with that Sulli just sob in Krystal embrace.

"Hey Yunho! You're too harsh on her!! Why is it our fault when we are just having fun!!" Heechul shouted. 

Yunho was about to charge into Heechul when Leeteuk get in between them. "You two calm down okay" he said to them seperating the two. "You Heechul, you know better what will happen if F(x) takes another scandal, the agency will disband them. DO you know that!?" 

"So disband us!!" a voice suddenly said amidst the confrontation.

"Krystal, what did you say?" Victoria said to her confuse of what Krystal have said.

"I already know that we are not going forward with the way the agency are. Even if we tried and tried Vic unnie they will never let us pursue our own music." Krystal said withholding her tears. "Don't you get it? They are just waiting to disband us, and Sulli will be just like my unnie, They will also will kick her out" everyone was shocked by Krystal even though the truth hurts for Sulli, but she continue. "You can call me selfish but I rather destroy our group rather than the friedship we all share" By now Krystal was also crying. The two girls look at their members and see their shock faces.

"Is this your idea of revenge huh Jessica?" Taeyeon said crossing her arms infront of her "You really want to embarass us this much to even invite these guys to the party and then broadcst it in the entire world. And worst. You also try to teach your sister how to destroy her own group who are now struggling because of Sulli scandal!!"

"Hey Taeng, Jessica is not at fault in this, so don't blame it on her!" Heechul defended her.

"No, shes right." Jessica said looking at her fellow labelmate. "I invite all of this people, well I invite a lot of people but the only ones who came are these guys. At least they are all my  FRIENDS who are nice to me." She added stressing the friend part. "and why do you care on what my sister decide for herself, she's old enough to decide for what best for her. And YOU of all people here know how that you called an agency have been treating F(x). They are not doing anything for them." 

"Hey Jess your out of line tonight, do you know that what you and Lien did? Becuae of thid party, you embarass us to many of the guests at the GALA, at least feel sorry for ruining their party." now Siwon confront her. "And you Yoona you know how scared we are when you disappear. Your boyfriend even went nuts when you didn't come to the Gala with the girls and then we saw you here. What do you have to say to yourself." He added looking at Yoona.

"I texted you didn't I? I said I was going to a party. And Oppa why the hell do you blame Sica unnie and Lien Oppa about what happen when we are all just having fun here" Yoona said to him. All of them was shocked on what Yoona said to Siwon.

"Yeah you texted! but you didn't even say where you are!" Now it was Soooung.

"At least apologize or feel sorry for causing us trouble covering for you at the party. We have been scolded by our CEO because of you" Now Hyoyeon was the one confronting Yoona

"Why would I feel sorry for that? You don't need to look for me. I'm not a kid who is lost in a mall for all of you to look for and beside, I don't care about that bas-" but before Yoona have finished Taeyeon already Slap her in the face.

"Is this what our kindness to you? A joke? We're going crazy trying to find out where the heck are you!! We call all of the poeple you know, even your Dad. We thought that there might something bad happen to you and now this! What the heck wrong with you!" everyone was supprised of Taeyen outrage, and with that, it silence the crowd.

"Why the hel did you do that, Taeyeon?!! She didn't done anythng wrong." Jessica said while hugging Yoona who was now teaary eyed.

"Shut up, Jess, Its not your problem. So buzz off!" Taeyeon said to Jessica. "You are not a part of the group anymore and hell you are not part of the agency so don't try bugging with our problem. Go away and hopefully our paths will never have to be corssed again.!" Taeyeon said, no she shouted at Jessica, She said it every word even if it kills her saying it. 

"Hey Taeyeon your to much on what-" but before Heechul can confront Taeyeon, Jessica already Slap her in the face.

"What a good leader you are! Yeah I am not a SNSD member anymore!! I'm not even a your labelmate too. don't say that I didn't care about each and everyone of you!! I treat you as my sister, bestfriend, a family even. Even if you all decide to kick me out, left me to rot on my seas of scandal, I try to understand all of you" Jessica said now tears b but she held it in. "I try to undestand that maybe I am at fault, that I made a mistake a long the way, or I am just being selfish staritng my business, but no!! I am not the selfish one but all of you, All of you are selfish to even care about my dreams. I trusted all of you but now I understand. Those 14 years are nothing to all of you." Jessica then glare at them. "And dont worry yourself Taeyeon-shii, you will never ever see me again, not me my sister, Sulli, and Yoona." 

"What do you mean by that Sica?" Now Leetuk was confuse of what she was saying.

"I will retire from this you called an industry and Yoona will come with me. And as for my sister and Sulli, knowing what a bastard of a CEO you have now, will nullify their contract with SM." She then answered him, and that answered hit all of them. everyone SUJU members SNSD F(x) and even Shinee was in disbelief as they try to absorb what Jessica said.

"Yoona, your kidding right?" Yuri inquired treating what Sica said a s a joke. "You're not leaving SNSD right?"

"I'm not leaving SNSD" Yoona then aswered her. But before everyone felt relieved of her answer she speak again. "I'm quitting, and just like Sica unnie said I will also retire from this that all of you called an industry." She then look at her members now eyes wide open in shocked.

"Yoona-ah you can't do this, your the face of SNSD, we can't afford to lose another member, our fans wouldn't like it" Tiffany pleaded.

"Yoona-dont be harsh on this lets talk about this, don't just decide this on a whim. We need you," Yuri also plead.

"Unnie, don't go please" and now even Seohyun, our favorite maknae was now tearing up as she held my hand.

But She was determined to do so. "Seohyun mianhe but I'm quitting" She then move her hand away from Seohyun's held. "I'm quitting because I'm tired of everything, the fans, the name, and the role we all had to intake, I'm tired of all of this. Yes, I am the face of SNSD, for your information Fany unnie, I will always be remembered as that no more no less. And Yuri do you even hear yourself? Talk? When was the last time we had a decent talk? All of you except Seohyun was the only one worth talking too about my problems and I know her answers was very limited but I appreciated that." she continued.

"Yah!! Yoona, don't do this you know we are all busy on our carrers, so give us a break" Sunny said to her, almost shouting. "You're tired, you're being bashed by anti-fans left and right but don't let it affect you"

"Hey, Yoona don't quit now do you even know what will happen to the group if you suddenly retire. It will be the end of us" Tiffany unnie pleaded with tearing eyes.

"I know it will be the end of us!! I know and its better than spend another day with that bastard verbally harrasing us every damn day as if he own us. I will not go to another room with that man as he badmouth me my dad and my friends ever again!!." Yoona's outburst silence them, as she continue to cry as she remember the days when their CEO lash at them everytime they make a mistake.

"Yoona, Is it about the your meeting last friday?" Taeyeon inquired as Yoona just nodded.

"You know he was just angry about what you have done. Don't take it into heart. I'm going to talk to Sangjanim about this, so please lets us talk within our group so we can find a solution to this." Taeyeon said panickly.

Jessica heard this and it angers her more. She can't believe that the Taeyeon she knows was protecting that bastard and not Yoona. "Do you hear what you are saying Taeyeon? That bastard just hurt one of your members, and you are asking her to be okay with it." Jessica's word silence Taeyeon.

"Do you know why Yoona was here and not with all of you? That bastard hurt her!! He slap her on the face because of what happen last week. She then endure an hour, with that bastard cursing her, badmouthing every single cell in her body. And after that she ran out of that agency, while raining, causing her to faint in a nearby park. If Lien and the others haven't found her, She would have suffered a lot more." 

"Wait Sangjangnim also done that to her. I can't believe it?" Yunho said

"Yeah, and guess what that bastard have been doing that since he take over Lee Sooman's chair." Heechul said as he walk towards Yunho and grab his collar. "Before I went to the army, You promise me that you will watch over them, All of you promise me that they wouln'd be hurt. You assured me that they are in good hands. I trusted all of you." Heechul said to him.

"And when I came back, this is what happen. No one care about each other. All of you scattered and not even talking. The weekly gathering that we always do, none. I just try to understand that all of you were busy that year. But when those guys suddenly came, as per his orders, I've realized that the family that I've left was gone." Heechul then push Yunho, slamming him to the rest of the SUJU members who was still in disbelief of what they have heard.

"I'm taking them with me to CJ, and I will fight for the others too so they will not be degraded by that bastard ever again." Heechul declaredcto them.

Amidst the commotion a man suddenly speak silencing the crowd. "Is it true?" all of them turn to the direction of the voice and they were suprice the Lee Seungi, who they thought already left the party when Yoona was not there, was there standing near them. And to add to their suprice he have heard every thing that Yooa said.

"Tell me if its true Yoona?!" Seungi then made his way and walk towards Yoona. But to his suprise. Yoona suddenly move back and avoid him. And that made him stopped on his track. "Yoona talk to me, you know I'm here for you. Please talk to me and tell me if you have been hurt by HIM!!!"

"YES!!!!" Yoona shouted "And I wil not be treated by like that ever again!!!!!!" tears streaming from her face. "I'm sorry oppa that I didn't tell you about it. Its just that... I'm scared, hurt and I don't want you to be entangle with ny decision." Yoona said looking down.

She then turn her back and walked away form them, while Seungi run after her.

"See what happen Jess, look what have you have done!" Taeyeon shouted at Jessica. "You have to really drag Yoona with your problems huh?" Taeyeon suddenly pushed Jessica making her loose balance. 

When Jessica regain her balance she then glared at her and said "My problems? When your the one who ed up at everything, and you always blame it on me. Your boyfirends who left you, your up depression, and now even Yoona's problem. Now I even more convinced that you really don't care about anyone but yourself, and that godamn group name"  And the next thing that happen was the contrary of a nice talk. Taeyeon slap her and of course Jessica slap her too and the next thing everyone saw was they were beating each other out.  Not only them but everyone else was killing each other. Some where trying to mediate the other groups. but because of the ntesity of the fights their efforts where futile. 

 

A couple of minutes after, the sound of siren was heard, and police suddenly came rushing in into the beach, and pull everyone form each other, arrests was everywhere, as all of the people in the beach was now in handcuff. And the best thing was there was a reporter there. recording everything.


 

 

Authors note:...........

 

Sorry for the late chapter, this new year. ..... 

though I want to create a exiting chapter. it ended up, about what many fans assumptions about their idols.

So sorry if the chapter is not for your liking..

 

COmments, and subscribe.