The collective Guilt

Miracle's in Korea

No ones pov.....

 

The very next day was much better than yesterday. There were no fights between the girls and they work at the farm peacefully. Because of last nights disturbance the town even honored them and promise to give more of what they need. Which make the group all happy. Because the Animal barn group and the corn group, finished their job early, they all help the farm group in harvesting the remaining fruits. Unlike yesterday they are all laughing nad very at ease with each other.  

The other were surprised that the four are now talking peacefully and not killing each other. Narsha even and Hyomin even joked at them by imitating them yesterday which made all of them laugh. By the afternoon, we all sat and eat our lunch in a grassy plain with the trees giving us shade.

"Hyo unnie, can you help me talk to Fei unnie and the others when we get back" Suzy said.

"Sure.... but are you ready to face them?" Hyo ask her and she just nodded.

"Well that's one" Narsha commented "How about you Bora, Hyomin? Do you need help on talking with your groupmates?"

"Its okay unnie, beside ours are just plain stubborn until they all realize their mistake" Bora answered her.

"The thing is you won't settle anything if not anyone of you talk to each other" Kevin said as he eat his lunch.

"Oppa is right.... Bora, Hyomin you should talk to them." Sunny edge them.

"Unnie, we are not the one who should they talk too but Sunhwa and her members. They accused them of brainwashing us to go to that party." Bora said again.

"Suhwa is it true?" Narsha ask. Though they know that all of the idols that were sent to the stadium have some kind of problem they didn't know what it is....well beside SNSD that is.

"Hyorin and the others were mean to us, when we are just helping Bora and Hyomin unnie" Sunhwa finally said to them. 

"Arghhhh what happen in the two years that I am gone and all of you are acting like in a war or something" Kevin shrieked.

"Hyung many things happen, Do you want me to spill some of the things you missed?" Yongwa said to him.

"Yah.!! I dont care about that you moron. Worry about your relationship first before you spout nonsense again" Kevn give him a glare.

"What relationship?" Hyuna ask and all those who are not from SM give him a look.

"He and Seohyun was once lover but he broke our makane heart now he want to court her again. Now that she is free from the dating contract if you know what I mean" Hyoyeon explain to them.

"Wait you broke up with Hyun?" Kevin ask him.. "You bastard! I told you that you won't find another girl like her. She's freeking perfect." Kevin blurted out. "No offense to everyone"

"Wow, how insensitive of you" Narsha said, causing everyone to laugh. After the that he said about what he observe about how Seungri, Jinwoon, and some of the other guys eyeing on Seohyun. He assured him that David, who all the girls considered the perfect guy for Seohyun, is off the market. 

After the conversation they all went to the harvesting. The day went well and when they al finished the village give them a farewell party. Of course they perform for the village and also sign some autograph for the kids.

The next morning they all bid farewell from Mr. Yoon and her daughter.

"Promise me you will watch the concert huh" Sunny said to the little girl.

"Yeah unnie, and I will take good care of Pureum" Shinji said smiling.

"Than you Mr. Yoon for accommodating us" Taewoo said to him.

"No I would, Than you. You are all have been a great help. If your group haven't catch those robbers that have been stealing from our farms. We might have lost so much more if they are all get away" Mr Yoon said to them.

After their farewell they all ride the bus that will bring them back at the prison. Well what could they describe it. A happy place? The only good thing is that they are all makeup with each other. Which happen to be a weird scene when they enter the Stadium. Some of their groupmates welcome them. Well those who are not really in hate them.

But before they all went their seperate way, Suzy, remind Hyoyeon and Sunny to help her with her unnies. While Hyomin, and Bora was still reluctant with the talking-to-your-member thing.


Sunny pov........

After two days of farming, we are now back to this place. Though a bit surprised of the improvement of the stage. I felt an eerie disturbance from our group. 

I then called everyone. Yes I act as a leader now cause Taeyeon have secrets that she wouldn't like to share with us. I gather them to announce my plan is. Seohyun was still unresponsive. Maybe she is still giving us a cold treatment because of what happening and we are all getting worried especially Hyoyeon who treat her like a sister. While Yoona said she won't come when she heard the word Jessica and explanation and also the same with Taeyeon who is acting weird.

"So what's with you and TOP?" Yuri ask of Tiffany out of the blue. And she just said "Nothing"

"Nothing? come on Tiff, people have already know that he have been flirting with you and you even respond to him" Hyoyeon said.

"Come on my lovelife is off limit beside its not like he really likes me. We are just doing this to pissed of my exes and his" Tiff said in soft tone.

"Well good luck on that" Hyoyeon told her. By now I know that Hyo is now pissed that Tiff is now bringing herself in an another trouble. "Don't come to me when, I tell you I told you so"

"So why do you call us here? Certainly its not gossip right?" Sooyoung ask me

"I'm going to talk to Jessica" I said to them. Making Soo and Tiff eyes grew wide.

"Wait did I hear this right. You wanted to talk to Jessica who by the way hate us, and also betray us. The one who dragged Yoona to her crazy plan" Sooyoung said.

"God Sunny, are you insane. We are here busy convincing Yoona to halt her plan of quitting and Seohyun who basically going bad girls at us and now you want to talk with Jess." tiffany blurted out.

"We know okay" Yuri butted in. "Do you find it weird that most of Jessica's friend are saying she really don't want to quit SNSD."

"The only thing that lead us to our decision was the video that CEO give to us and also Taeyeon's statement about Jessica planning to leave after a year." Sunny explained to the two. "Come on, after all we didn't even talk to Jessica if its true or not, and I felt we might have been unfair to her"

"Tiff does Taeyeon share you some of her secrets?" Hyo suddenly ask TIff "well you are best buddies after all." 

"O-of -c-course not, why do you think of that. B-beside she won't tell me everything" Tiffany's stuttering was weird and we notice that everytime we talk about Jess or Taeyeon she always stutter like she was hiding something.

"So when will you talk to her." Sooyoung said to us.

"Maybe tomorrow" I just said to her.

We all then went our separate work, while me and Hyoyeon went to Fei, Min and Jia to talk about Suzy's request on meeting them..

 

No one's pov...

After dinner the therapy session was still going but differently. Shoo and Joo-hyun are a very unique sunbae, they all gathered there in a large circle telling stories and other stuff. Well the therapy now is not really compulsory, not like the other week, so many of the people there especially the boys did not want to join. It was really fun. Sometimes Shinyoung unnie will cracked a joke and we all laugh.

Sometimes some of us will tell certain stories about ourselves. And then some will comment about it and the next thing they know they are all chatting about something. Shoo unni'e strategy was great but though they are all talking the problem with each other was not brought up. Well at least they started talking.

After the session, as promise Hyoyeon  brought the three Miss A members into one of the rooms in the stadium. Suzy was already there, and waiting for them with Sunny .

"Now before the four of you going to shout with each other I've called someone to be a mediator." Sunny said to them. Then a knock was heard and enter Joo-hyun of FinKL. 

"Ohhhh so what am I going to do here?" Joo-hyun said to the girls.

"Unnie just watch these four so that they will not fight each other again." Hyoyeon said to her.

"Unnie.. I promise there will be no fighting today... beside I'm not drunk" Suzy said to her. Then the two walk out of the room leaving the five girls inside. The four look at each other then look at the sunbae that was now looking at them.

"Well you 4 came here to talk right so go ahead TALK. Just ignore me here okay" Joo-hyun said to the girls.

 

"Okay I will start.... sorry unnie's" Suzy said sincerely. She even bow to them. "I'm sorry for what I've said that day... its just that..... Its just that.... I don't want us to disband...."Suzy was now fighting so hard not to cry. But the emotion se was feeling and the feeling of guilt was to big for her.

"What are you saying Suzy-ah? Disband? The management won't disband us, you know that." Fei said in calmer voice.

"Beside we are not really angry at you, well we are pissed of what you have said to us but we just thought that you are just drunk that's why you said that." Min said to her.

"Yeah like what Min said we are not angry, but what do you mean by disbanding us?" Jia ask her feeling confuse of the situation.

Suzy then eyed her sunbae, thinking if it is okay if she hear it.

"Don't worry, I will not tell anyone, I'm not someone who blabber secrets" She said to them.

Suzy hesitate to tell them anything but in the end she tell them.

"The management is lying they wanted to disband us not only us but i think they want to disband 2pm and WG unnies too. After the oppas went to the army and our contract expire they will begin their plan" Suzy said to them. Shocking even sunbae who was listening to al of this. 

"How did you know?, are you sure?" Fei ask of her.

"I've hear some of the executive discussing about it last yeart. I felt angry when they say that the three of you were worthless, and not profitable like me. It hurts me that they don't even recognize what you have done to our group and for the agency" Suzy said now crying

The three was basically speechless of what she said and didn't move from where their standing.

"I hate it when the opportunities that meant for you was aways given to me. They always laugh when I recomend all of you for those roles that was offered to me. And it hurts me that they don't recognize your talents. I don't even have any talents unnie. All I have was this face that everyone like. Min unnie is much more talented in acting than me, Jia unnie can sing better than me, and Fei nnie is an amazng dancer. But why does they can't recognize that. Whenever I went home from my schedule you welcome me with a smile, you take care of me like I'm your real sister. And it hurt me that those are all meant for you. It hurts me that you can all still smile even though many people believe that our group is just me. Even if our agency doesn't believe in you." Suzy confession echoes in the room and her three unnies just cry too on the sincerety of their maknae. 

They know now how much Suzy cares for them, and how she was affected of those bad comments about her and Miss A. The three also kneel down and hug the makane then cry. Joo-hyun, who also hear and see all of it went out of the room to give them a time for themselves.

The four cried for about ten minutes. When they stop Suzy then apologize again for the nth time. She also tell them her reason for missing out from the GALA. Min and Jia playful knock her head for that saying that it was not necessary. 

The night went on as one group became one again while the rest was sleeping. 


Sunny's pov........

As morning came Suzy came to us and said that she and her unnies are now good. She was thankfull to me and Kevin, and hope the best for me. Miss A's good vibe's was left unnotice by their label mates. Yeun and Junho came towards them and ask what happen. Junho was happy for them Yeun was happy for them too but still scolded her. And promise to confirm about the board decision about the disbandment.

I feel happy that they are okay now, but nervous at the same time. Today was the day I will talk with Jessica, But truthfuly I don't know how. It is the afternoon now and the may pass that I havene't talk to her. 

I ask Yoona to help me, but she only said that Jessica don't want to talk to anyone. Even her close friends here said all of that. As I look at her, she seems aloof and even, more focus on doing her job. She ignore people and only talk if she was ask.

"Yah Sunny aren't we going to talk to Jessica today?" Yuri nudge me.

"I know, It's just that I'm finding the right timing." I said to her.

"How about now, I talk to Nana and they say that they will finish any minute now" Yuri then give me  apush and we started walking towards her direction. Until we are just 3 step form her.

"J-Jess..." I called out but the next words I want to say won't comeout. Yuri nudge me again, and I just glare at her. I look at Jessica and she is still busy on one of the design of the stage. 

"Jessica can we talk?" Yuri said to her. But still she ignored us. The people who are with her like CL, Nana and Jea unnie was now looking at us and can feel the eerie atmosphere.

"Ahh Jess unnie... Yuri and Sunny unnie ..... have something to tell you" Cl said to her.

Jessica heard her and then slam her hand on the table. Scaring them. She then took a deep breath and then continue wiht her work.

"Sica-ah... Please can we talk..." I pleaded to her. Her unresponsive eyes and the calm silent face of hers make me unab;le to read what she was thinking. "we just need to say......." But I couldn't say another word cause Jessica have already spoken her piece

"What? That you are sorry? That you regret everything?!!!" She shouted at us...

"Jess.... we just want to talk to you about what happend okay.,, Come on lets talk this privately as a group" Yuri said to her.

"A group? seriously? Are you ing dumb Yuri? Go away okay. I have to finish this so this ing concert will be done!!!" She curses at us.

"Jees .... We know we hurt you... but we just want to know the truth okay? Like you we are still confuse of what's happening. Okay.. we just want to confirm if you really want to---" But again I was cut off by her.

"I DON'T WANT TO QUIT SNSD!!!!" she shouted, and her voice echoes through out the stadium. Halting the work of the others. By now Jessica was crying and tears have been flowing from her eyes non-stop. "You all know the truth so why do you ask me that?"

"Jess ... its not that simple okay... we heard about your meetings with the CEO even Lee Sooman. If you don't want to quit why do you say that?" Yuri inquired

"Figures.. you don't believe me...." She said to us.

"Its ot like that Sic--" She cut off me again.

"I was your sister!! a friend to all of you!!" she said to us "I thought that you all understand that it was my dream!! You said you supported me!!! But NO!! you all stab me in the back.. Killing me....." She then look at us. Anger and hate linger in every stare. 

I felt the guilt eating my heart. And I know Yuri is also in the same place as me. My eyes started to blurred and I know tears will flow now.

"I tried to understand you. I tried to ing continue on without ALL OF YOU!! Do you know that every post you do as a group are bullets being fired at me. Hurting me even more. I cried every night, knowing that you all betrayed me. I dreaded the night knowing that I always dream of our memories. That when I wake up, the reality that you all betrayed me came back to me ....... and then when I thought that it was over. That I though I won't be hurt anymore. I was stuck here with all of you. With everyone I know. AND all the memories we all shared hurting me even more!!!! So you want to apologize FORGET IT!!!! I don't need it!!!. I Just want this ing concert to be finished and get the hell out of thse country cause everytime I see everyone of you wants me to kill myslef and I don't want that to happen..." She then turn her back on us and walk away...

Yoona then walk towards her and try to comfort ther but Jessica just push her away and walk away, until we can't see her anymore. Leaving all of the people heard her outburst silnce.

"Sunny what happen here?" Lien walk towars us. But the guilt of what we have done was so intence that I surrender myself to the ground and I just cry there......

 

 

 


Authors note:

So I've started with Miss A. reconciliation. Can you comments on who should be next to reconcile

I wanted to make it less angsty in the last part but I can't. I just want Jessica voice out her problem. And I really felt that Sunny's concern for her is true.......

 

Please comments and subscribe......and vote?

lien46 (^^,)