Spirit of the Youth!!

Miracle's in Korea

No ones pov....

"Well this is !" Narsha said on the bus, She along with a few members from the other K-groups are given a mission. To stock up their food supply.

(flashback)

"West we have a problem" Changmin said as he open up the supply room where the food is kept.

"What is it Hyung?" West ask. Ryeowook suddenly came to Changmin side and see what he was talking about

" this is a problem!" He said as he see the room.

West then go the to see what's the problem, and was shocked of what he see.

"Sooyoung, gather everyone on the field now, including the Seniors. Tell them it's an emergency" West suddenly ordered her.

Sooyoung then went to the announcer's room and see Jiyong and Jea there mixing some sounds for the Concert and tell them to announce to everyone to gather at the field.

After sometime all of them was on the field and of course as susual the are all mad.

"Okay listen up! West will announce something." Leeteuk said as he handed the floor to West.

"As all of you know we aren't alowed to get ut from here untill we finished the concert right" West start. "and because of that we have been eating, nons-stop for about 2 weeks now. Now I'm happy to say that we have at least 3 days worth of food! Yehey!!" West declared to them like it was a good news.

"WHAT!!!!!" all of the people there shouted

"Why the hell our food supply is only worth 3 days. How can we last until the concert days if we have no food" Shindong said.

"Well not all the food though cause we can't feed everyone if its is already rotten right? We only need rice right now. Yeah that's about it, we are short of rice." West explained

"Well that's why Taewoo, hyung and Shin-young noona is volunteering to lead a few people out to get our food supply tomorrow" Lien said to ease the panic from the crowd. "They will also be the one who will pick who should go"

(end of flashback)

So at the end of the day, Taewoo pick Sunny, Sunhwa, Hara, Hyomin, Narsha, Victoria, Hyuna, Yuri, Suzy, Amber, Bora, Jiyoung, and Hyoyeon. Basically The whole people from the IY are here, well for the exeption of Kevin, Daesung, Yongwa, and Junho. The 4 boys was brought for a specific reason to be their baggage carrier.

The whole trip was awkward and in dead silence, of course the people from the rebellion sit together, and people who know's each other also sit together. Taewoo, and Shin-young was there at the front discussing something.

"Yah oppa, are we really doing this with this members?" Shin-young looks at the back and see the awkward people sitting there. The way she looks at it it feels like their first encounter back in 2009 when they started IY.

"Hey, they are the only experience people to do the job. Why, do you want to go with the members who are not capable of anything and being just cute?" Taewoo said to her. Truthfully the reason why they are all here was Lien's request. He said he was closed to the people on those list and maybe, maybe they can atleast be close again. A long shot for him. As he can see it there is a lot of things to be done.

After a long journey they have arrive to a place sunny and the others knows so well. Yuchi-ri village. Half of the idols they brought know this place cause they have been here back in 2009. They lived here for a year and a half, this is the place where they face their first shot to fame by themselves, a reality show.

"Yuchi-ri? you brought us all here?" Hara said loudly. They were now on the front of the house that have been their home before.

Taewoo then knock on the door, and a middle age man came out from the house.

"Oh Taewoo-shi, your here, and you bring the workers with you." The man said.

"Ah yes.... Oh, guys meet Mr. Yoon he is the caretaker of this farm now." Taewoo said to them and the kids greeted him.

"Oppa a caretaker?, you mean someone bought this property?" Sunny inquired.

"Ah yes, A guy bought  this a year ago, even the rice paddy you farmed in the show he bought it all. And I am the one who was in charge on maintaining the farm." Mr Yoon said. "Come on in, we have worked for you today. So get changed and please work your hardest.

As they pass through the front door they were amazed on how the whole place changed after 4 years. a large fence was erected all over the properties. The chicken coup that they place there before was still there but reinforced now with much sturdier walls. The dog house was still there but the dog living there was not the dog they know.

"Except for the dog and the chickens, the cow is still here though." The old man said to them.

"What happen to Yoochi?" Hyuna ask.

"The dogs was kidnapped a few years back by some fans, while the chicken died because of the extreme cold last year." he explained, this make Hara and Hyuna sad, that their pets here was now gone. "The cow on the other hand was almost got hacked because of its wild behavior thankfully my daughter tamed it."

Sunny then ran to the place where her old property was kept, the cow who was like her own baby. 

"Pureum, where is Pureum?" Sunny ask the caretaker. Then a younger girl enter with cow in tow.

"Ah Pureum, There she is. My daughter was just taking her out for an exercise"

"Wahhh!!!" The girl scream when she see the idols in her backyard "dad you didn't even tell me that my fav idols are all here" The girl jumped in joy, which startled the cow. "Ahh.. whoa, pureum ah calm down." She calm the cow then put her in her pen.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Shinji, I'm Pureum caretaker" The younger girl introduce herself.

"You take care of Pureum?" Sunny ask the girl and the young girl just nod.

"Ahh, you're SNSD Sunny, pureum mom right?" the girl said. "My classmate always says that Pureums mom is an idol, and they are right" 

"Shinji, stop, they are here to work so guide them to the guest room so they can change" Her dad ordered her. The girl just nodded and guided the girls in the room that the G7 have slept before, while the boys was changing at the main house.

"This , why are we working here again" Yuri said as he put on her trousers and farming get up.

"If we don't do this we cannot have any food for the month, beside we all know why we are here right? Among the people there we are the only experience on doing this job" Narsha said.

"But unnie it was 4 years ago." Hyuna whined

"Yeah 4 years ago, but clearly all of you still remember how to put all of that on  you" Narsha then pointed at them. They clearly remember how to put on the clothes.

As they were still busy looking on how they look, Sinyoung barge in, already in her working attire.

"Hurry up, we had a whole day ahead of us." The girls hurried to the back yard and see Taewoo also in his working clothes.

"I'm going to divide you into 3 groups, one is in charge with animal farm, another will be in charge with helping with the village harvests, and the other will be in charge of the corn harvest."

"My daughter will be the one who will guide you to the animal farm," Mr Yoon pointed at her daughter. "So who will go?" he ask the group.

"Sunny, Hyomin, Jiyoung, and Suzy will be the one who will go the animal farm" Taewoo said "Sunny you will be the leader so you will be the one who will check on them okay? Kevin, Daesung help too okay" 

"Yuri, Hara, Narsha, Victoria and Hyoyeon with Yongwa, you will help with the harvest in the village, Shinyoung will take charge of all of you." Taewoo said to the them. "then Hyuna, Bora,  Sunhwa, and Amber, will take the corn job with me and Junho. any questions?" 

"Hyung do we get what we harvest in here?" Junho ask him.

"Yeah, if we do the job right, we can get at least 20 sacks or rice, good enough for at least 2 months, fresh vegie's and meat, that can last for a few days and some dairy products too."

After the orientation the 3 group separate and went to their respective group.


The animal farm group...

Sunny is sitting in between Hyomin and Amber while Suzy sit beside Daesung in the carridge, while Kevin sit beside the girl. The young girl, have brought them some transportation to the cow farm, using their carriage and Pureum who was just resting a while ago to pull it.

"Shinji, how long have you been living there?" Hyomin ask the kid.

"About 2 and a half years. When my dad was fired in his old job, and we were forced out of our home in Seoul, a man came and offer my dad work here. At first I was furious cause I will transfer schools but after a while I get used to living here, The villagers are great and they are quite fun to watch." She said to us.

"So you are from Seoul?" Amber ask again and the kid just nodded.

"Do you know who bought the house? I mean clearly you saw him right?" Sunny ask her.

"I don't actually remember him, but he said we could live here as long as we like, but we must take care of the land and the animals there." She then ask Kevin to be driver while she went in the carriage to talk to them. "You know, at first my father don't know how to work in a farm. At first too I was afraid of Pureum and handling the chicken, but with a lot of help from the neighbors we became good enough to manage the farm. "

"You know I really don't believe that all of you hated each other, or have a grudge with everyone. You just have a little misunderstanding" The young girl said to them and then went back to front.

Everyone was shocked by what Shinji tells them. It's nice that there are still fans like her who believe in them even though they are considered old idols now.

As they arrive to the animal farm they were welcomed by a familiar person. It was Lee Roadster. Sunny and Hyomin run into him and greeted him.

"Ahh, what the two of you doing here?" Mr. Lee asked them.

"They are here to volunteer on working on the animal farm, uncle" Shinji said to him..

"Ahh, I thought you're filming another show here, but still it was good to see you here" Mr. Lee then wave goodbye and leave them.

"Come on unnies let's get to work." Shinji then ushered them to go inside there they face their biggest problem. "The cow's shed must be cleaned and refurbished again. The sheep's cage must be also cleaned. And we might also cleaned the whole farm too, get some fresh supplies and store some animal foods in the storage." Shinji explained.

"Shinji-shi, who owns this animal farm?" Suzy ask her

"Yeah as far as I remember there isn't any farm like this when we first arrive here" Sunny said too.

"The one who bought the house also build this, he donated this as a shed for all of the villagers cow's and farm animals, so that they will not be cold in the winter." Shinji explained. "He even gives the rights to villagers, but make them promise that they will maintain it and treasure it."

After some explanation they began to work. The boys started on clearing the storage house while the girls went to the sheds to clean the poop. The whole work was done quietly cause it was still awkward for them to talk to each other, especially what happen these few months.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Kevin shouted startling them all "Why the hell is this place so damn quiet?!!!" 

"Yah hyung, don't shout okay you might startle the animals" Daesung tried to calm him down. But Kevin was still furious and walk to the girls side.

"Yahhh are all of you still not talking to each other? It's been two weeks already and you still dwell on what happen? God you are all an idiots" He said to them mockingly.

"Oppa aren't you being hard on us?" Hyomin confronted him. "isn't it your leader the one who lock us all up there, while we jeopardies our image as artist"

"You're right it was Lien who lock you all up, for good reason though, you all look right now" he said frankly. "Come on before we signed up for the army, everything was fine, you all even attend our farewell party together. So what happen?" 

"A lot oppa" sunny answered me "we aren't the same people who you know before"

"Bull, you're Sunny, she is Hyomin, Jiyoung, and Suzy, this guy is Daesung" he pointed at each one of them. "As far as I know you are all the same. And you will always be the same."

"Hyung don't give us that crap talk, if you wanted us to reconcile do better" Daesung said as he lift one of the feeds.

"What ever, just be muted for the rest of our stay here" he suddenly get out of the farm.

"Yah hyung where are you going?" Daesung shouted

"I'm going to fix some of the fences here. It's the most tiring job here, and quite dangerous too cause the animals are still outside untill you finish cleaning. And also I am the only one who has the brawn to do it so, don't bother me" he then slam the gate and walk out.

The 5 idols there was left muted by the scene that they didn't notice that a little girl was watching them.

"So it is true?" the girl said, making the idols turn their heads.

"Shinji-shi" it was the only thing that Sunny can say.

"So what my friends in Seoul said was true? That my idols are really fighting with each other." The girl was now a but sad and was on the midst of crying.

"No it's not true, we are all friends here right, Sunny?" Daesung said over cheerfully.

"No, its true Shinji, we have a lot of misunderstanding" Sunny said truthfully. and the girl just ask "Why?"

"Maybe because we made a mistake or said something awful to them" Sunny went to the girl with tears in her eyes.

"But you will reconcile right? Cause you value each other. You have been friends since you are trainess right? So please makeup with each other, cause you are my Idol's. And all of you give hope to people like me" The kid say waiting for an answer from Sunny

"Shinji, its not that easy. You know, its awkward when you're the one who will apologize when you haven't done anything wrong." Hyomin try to explain.

"Its not that hard, my Mom said, in a misunderstanding, there is noone who is not a fault. Both of you are at fault so at least one of you apologize, you won't be friends again." Shinji now being compose and calm. "Talk!, your voices are there for you to use. If they don't accept your apology then apologize again. Try and talk to them again and again, until they open up to you unnie." Shinji then smile again, and walkaway. "I'm going to the grumpy old ajushi outside, he seems pissed."

After the girl went outside the group absorb the little girl's words, and they admit that it make sense.

"We really aren't talking huh" Daesung said as he place the last of the feeds in the storage room.

"It's not that we aren't talking we just don't know what we will be talking about" Jiyoung said.

"We can talk about your group problems?" Sunny suggested

"Okay lets talk about that" Suzy said, to her. "Unnie, is it true that Yoona unnie is retiring" Suzy's question stun her.

"Where did you heard that?" Sunny said in disbelief.

"I heard it 2 days ago, after her talk with Seungi oppa, I know its not my position to say this but I quite understand what Yoona unnie thinking" With that Sunny stop what she was doing and waited for what Suzy's going to say.

"Fan's only focus on those people that are beautiful for them, that is why when I was assigned as the face of our group, I've felt an immense burden. I should be always on my proper behavior or I would destroy my group image. I should tolerate fans who badmouth me, cause if I snap my group will perish. It always boils to the name of the group"

"But at least you also gain popularity, and fame that many people want, surely its not that bad. I would want to be in your place if given a chance" Hyomin said to her.

"Yeah I gain popularity, I gain so much that they call me as Suzy only, some of the people I know don't even know, what is the name of my group is. Though I always say that I am in a group called Miss A, they don't want to listen." Suzy answered back. "I wanted to share this popularity to my members, I want them to be equally treated like me." Suzy's saddened voice echoes to the barn. "I felt guilty that after I work, my unnies will still smile at me, and cook for me. I felt pain to see that they have to ask our managers if they have schedule for today. Like they were begging. I don't want them  be like that! They are more talented than I am, they are more beautiful than I am."

"Suzy-ahh..... you should understand that you are also talented, that's why you succeed, and Fei, Min and Jia are proud to have you as their maknae, its just that they felt betrayed and hurt when we found you on Lien's party" Sunny then try to console Suzy, while Hyomin was now conforting the other makane Jiyoung.

"Unnie you want to know the reason why I went there?" she ask me and I just nodded. "Cause I heard the management to drop Miss A if we fail to exceed our sales for our comeback this year. JYP even agree on that, so I went to Lien's party to give my unnies some opportunity to be scouted by directors, and writers, I want them to be closed to actors so that they can recommend them,  but it didn't go well with my plans." She then wipe off her tears and look at Sunny. 

"Yoona unnie, is being selfish yes, cause she feels that her effort of maintaining the group as a whole have been destroyed when Jessica unnie was ousted. You did see it right, that neither all of your group mates are close to each other like before. Yes we can say that you still talk to each other but the bond is not there anymore, and just like Seohyun said to us, you unnies have to much secrets that you won't trust each other anymore."

"Wait Seohyun said that?" Sunny ask but Suzy just remain silent, and continue their work.

"Actually, me and Jiyeon didn't want to fight our members" Hyomin said as she start her confession. "the only reason we are pissed at Eunjung and Qri, is because they badmouth our friends, I know that they are jealous cause we sometimes hangout more with them rather than our members but still saying that they are the ones who influence us to go against them was plain stupid." Hyomin said as She shovel a large portion of the dirt.

"So basically the problem within your group is that they misunderstand you, or you misunderstand them?" Daesung said as he help them, on cleaning out the cows pen.

"Of course them," Hyomin defended.

"Unnie why don't you just talk to them." Jiyoung said to her

"I tried to but they are all deaf though" Hyomin concluded.

After Hyomin talk, Jiyoung then tell her frustration about her unnies.

"They are all the same, Hara is trying to move on while Gyuri and Seungyeon unnie is still mad us for leaving them and they are all letting it out on the new member" Jiyoung said. "its just that the three of us, me Nicole unnie and Youngji are caught in the middle of them."

But before they could answer someone enter and started ranting.

"See you can talk if you want to" Kevin's mocked them.

"yeah, yeah, you are right, we need to talk." Sunny said

"Have you finished the fence oppa?" Suzy ask him

"Of course, And if you haven't notice, its already lunch time so clean up and we will eat outside."

After they washed up they situated themselves near a hut to eat their lunch prepared by the villagers for them. 

 


The farm group......

At the same time the animal farm group was eating lunch, Shinyoung and Yongwa was busy separating Hara, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Victoria, from killing each other.

"You snake, how dare you ruin Tiffany's relationship" Hyoyeon shouted at Victoria.

"I ruin them? check you fact straight, she us the one who seduced Nichkhun from me" Victoria then shouted. 

"You said that you will protect Jessica, you promise that you won't end like my group, So why do you betray her" Hara shouted at Yuri.

"She betray us first when she choose that man over us" Yuri shouted back.

And by now the others from the corn jobs was helping Narsha and Yongwa separating the four.

"How the hell this happen?" Taewoo said to them.


Authors note:

Gonna cut it into two parts..sorry.

I want to start the reconciliation with these group cause this was the first K-variety show I watched.

So cut me slack okay.....

Subscribe....comment....vote ........(^^,)