And Its the start..............

Miracle's in Korea

Lien pov.......

I bumped to Jiyong as I walk in the agency, and also tell him something, as I leave him. I was in the reception and ask where are the artist and the receptionist told me that they are all in the parctice hall. 

SM ent. building, actually I was a frequent visitor in this agency, cause I'm a musician, I actually do compose some songs and SM was my number one buyer, but that was a couple of years ago. I scan the hallway and find the practice room. "It's doenst change since the last time I am here"  I thought to myself.

I entered the room filled with SM artist, and as I greeted them some of them glared at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eunhyuk shouted to me. but I just ignore it and look for Taeyeon.

But as soon as I saw her, Leetuk and Yunho hyung approach me.

"Hello hyung" I bow to them, with respect. Of course I respect them, in this agency these two are one of the people I respect a lot and would never try to mess with. "I didn't go here to cause trouble I just want to give something to Taeyeon."

"Okay, Greed but make it quick you know your not welcome here" Leetuk said to me as he make way for me. I bow to him again and walk towards Taeyeon.

"Hi Taeng, I just want to deliver this to you." As I handed down the invites for the six, she look at me pissed for what I have done. "They said that they aren't going to come for the Gala"

"What?! Yong oppa won't come to the Gala, but he promise me he would" Seohyun said as she approach me.

"Sorry, Hyun, but he have prior engagement to attend to so don't be mad at him okay." I said as I try to reason out to her. Out of the relationship between SM and F&S, those two are the only one I approved off, mainly because Seohyun is a nice girl and Yongwa, well I trained that kid.

"Prior engagement my ! you just dont want them to come! Just admit it Greed, Your agency always thought of yourself as special." Eunhyuk sarcastically said to me. Though I want to bash that guys head, I remained calm. Good thing Donghae stop his enrage member or else there will be blood.

"You know how important this Gala for all of the Idols right? many directors and actors are going to be there. Its a greeat way to gain recognition and be casted on some project and by not going means a loss for IU and Yongwa and Hongki, who also actors." this time Taeyeon spoke, with arms cross and her eyes glaring at me.

"Of course I know that, and it will not be a loss to us, besides the "prior engagement" Im talking about is our family gathering, You know whats a FAMILY gathering right? The three idiots will be discharged tomorrow so were throwing a welcome party for them this sunday. Well if you want you can ditch this party and joins us" I said to them.

She looked at me, anger filled her eyes and I sense the tension building inside the room. But I remained calm, and said "Well I already stated my purpose here, so I just take my leave." I bow to them again and was about to turn around when I saw a group of young men blocking me and at the center was the one was the young lad who is her boyfriend.

"Hey Kids, dont play around or else you will just feel pain, so run along and just go play with your toys" I said to them. with my hand clench already inside my pocket.

"Baek just leave him, alone his not worth it" Taeyeon said, which angered me more.

"Yeah I'm not worth it kid, thats why Taeyeon dump me, so be carefull okay" and with that one line, the kid launch his fist into me. It hit my face and I almost stumble into the ground. he was about to throw another one but I grab his arm and twist it, then throw his body into the ground. His other member where about to help him when I said "Dont come near me or I will not hesitate to break this kid arm and end his carrer" I look at them anger filled my eye. The boys stand back while the girls look at me afraid that I might do something. I was sizing up the situation when someone shout "GET YOUR HANDS OF HIM AND GET THE HELL OUT!!!!" I look up and saw Taeyeon walking towards me. As she got near me I loosen my grip to the kid and finally releasing him. as he wimper to the ground. We were face to face whith each other and then "SLAP" her palm landed on my face, and god it hurt more than the kid's punch. "Leave!" she said to me and point at the door "NOW!" I quickly brush of the blood on my mouth and walk out. At the door I saw Leetuk and YUnho hyung again and I bow to them.


No one's pov.....

After Lien leave Taeyeon went to the rooftop to get some fresh air, leaving the rest of the SM artist handling the rest of the stuff for the party this coming sunday. Tears silently building up in her eyes as she recall the earlier encounter. She met her ex-bestfriends and ex boyfriends, in one day. "What the hell is this day"  She thought to herself. 

They were bestfriends even debuting, well exept for one. She close her eyes as she remember that day when they were at the Han river back in 2005.

[flashback december 2005]

"hey  Sica... come on were going to be late.." Taeyeon said while dragging Jessica

"We're not going to be late Taeng ... and why they want to see us in the middle of the night, they know we have a morning practice tomorrow." Jessica said while releasing a big yawn.

"Pabo~~ Sica we don't have any practice remember SJ oppa will occupy the practice room cause they are going to practice their dance" 

They receive a call from one of their friends to meet up at the Han river park, they said it was imortant. When they get there a familiar person at the gate welcomes them. 

"YAH! you two! why are you so late. I'm freezing here" as they come close they notice that it was Kwon Jiyong.

"Jiyong you too?" Jessica eyes widen as he see Jiyong there. 

"Hey why are you so late I'm seriously freezzing here." Jiyong try to rub both of his hand together.

"Jiyong why are you here, don't tell me he called you too?" taeyeon ask him.

"Yeah Taeng and that demon also tells me to wait for you two at the front gate to you there. So lets go... we'll freeze to death here." Jiyong walk with the two girls. 

Jiyong was close with Jessica and Teayeon when he was still a trainee at SM. though he switch agency they still contact each other from time to time. 

"Aisshhh ... where the hell is that guy? He said he is in this side of the park." Jiyong said as he look around to where their friend is.

"Oppa, I think I know where he is..." Jessica said to Jiyong. 

"Where .." and then Jessica point at a guy sitting on a chair fishing at the Han river. "That Kid ... come on lets go..." he mumbled as he walk to him while the girls follow him. 

"YAH.. Lien why the hell do you call us here.!" Jiyong shout at him, obviously he was pissed.

"Hey relax Dragon.... oh hi Jess, Taeng" He hug both of the girls. "Sorry for dragging you here and be accompanied by this fire breathing lizard" He points at Jiyong which made the girls laugh.

Jiyong heard it and headlock him. "Who's the fire breathing lizard now huh, Greedy kid" 

"Yah stop it, I'm older than you, Ji.." Lien said as he try to ecape Jiyongs head lock.

"Only abouut 1 and half month, its nothing" Ji said still headlicking Lien.

"YAH! you two stop it, aissh this kids, nothing but trouble." Taeyeon shout at them which they eventually stop.

"Wahh, ajumma Taeng is mad again" Jiyong . Which earn him a smack in his arm.

"So Lien oppa, what are we doing here.?" Jess asked him.

Lien look at the clock and turn around and get his bag. He then pulled a 4 long boxes and went to the three.

"Hey Greed is that what I think it is .... Thats fireworks... Hey man why do you have this?" Jiyong ask while grabbing one of the box.

"Where waiting for a miracle to happen" Lien Answer them with a smile.

"Miracle?" the three was confuse by his answer."

"There was a urban legend about the Han river that I came across the internet, they said at the of midnight light at fireworks and pray fo all of your wishes and it will come true" Lien said as he set up the firweworks.

Lien back then was he leader of the mix group SINNERS. when they try to venture in South Korea in 2005, he met three people there, Jiyong, Taeyeon and Jessica, who are all very talented. They met in Han river park when Lien got lost when he entered there. He has no sense of direction and alwasys forgot his phone. After that he always text them all call them to meet up whenever they are all free. despite his appearance on T.V he is still a KID, and he cared for all them he even give them extra ticket for concert of their favorite idol.

"YAh you believe in that crap Greed? Seroisly your 17 now and you still beleive in it?" Jiyong said to him while,helping him setting up the fireworks.

"Well its worth to try, and maybe it might work considering the three of you want to be performing artist." Lien said to the three of them.

It was 10 minutes till midnight and the four of them waited there. Thankfully Lien rent a tent with a heater so they can wait there without being cold.

"So what the three of you will wish for?" Lien ask the three of them while eating his ramyun.

"To be a succesfull Singer of course and to be rich to so that I can brag it on your face" Jiyong said as he also chow down on his food.

"Me is the same as oppa, but to be well known and respected by a lot of people." Jessica said. 

"As for me the same to, but different as well I just want to sing on stage and make people be awed by my voice." Taeyeon said also eating her ramyun. "What about you oppa?" Taeyeon look at Lien adn the two also look at him waiting for an answer.

"For me... well.... just to live everyday, I already achieve my dream so theres nothing more." he said while he guped down the last of his food. 

The three just release a big sigh at his answer . Lien look at the clock and it was at less that 3 minutes untill midnight. They gather at the front of the Han river and waited. And then the countdown start 

5

4

3

2

1

"BOOM" Lien light up the fireworks as it starts exploding in the sky like the stars, but what suprices them more is that there was a sudden power out surge on that very hour and the whole Seoul was pitch black and the only light was their fireworks. 

Then they saw the most beautfull thing in the world the wonders of the "Han river". the river was sparkling cause of their fireworks and it was marvelous. the four of them prayed and made a wish, and hope that all of it will come true.

[end of flashback]


Leetuk pov.....

 

As soon as the tension goes down and everything went back to normal, I get out of the room to find Taeyeon. I walk to the fire exit wisihing that she might be in her favorite place our agency's rooftop, and I was right.

I saw her there, staring blankly at the sky, and far as I know she was crying. "Taeng..." i called and it startled her. She rubbed her eyes and smile at me.

"Tuk oppa why are you here?" she ask me, eyes now red because of the tears.

"I just came to find you. Are you alright?" I move closer to her and now both of are side by side.

"Yeah I'm alright just a bit shaken up because of what happen earlier." She said to me, but I know that she was lying. Of course she is, seeing her ex'es in one day. one broke her heart and the other She broke his heart, how would that be okay.

"You know, we are here for you, so don't try to bottle it up and try talk to u your sunbae's wahts bugging you" I hug her and then she cried. "Shishhh don't cry." i her hair to comfort her.

After a while she stop crying. "Thank you oppa, for being there."

"Nah its okay, heechul is not the only who can ease your pain. you know" I joked. after that her phone rang and as she talked to it, she thank me again and leave me there.

I stayed there for a while, and remember those days, we are happy, playing tricks on each other. laughing, playing it was fun. Untill I went for my enlistment in the army. I was the one being the coherent one in this family as I'm gone many things happen. And for all I know, Taeyeon shoulder all of it and it got worst because of the news about my family. And as the years pass it change her, all of them. Everytime I visit I can feel the awkwardness in the agency, And it came to worst when that guy became the CEO, he change everyone. When i got release, I want to change it back to the old days but I was too late. 2 months to late, but maybe not.

I grabbed my phone and dialled someones number.

"Hello?"

"Its Leetuk"

"Oh hyung you called, so you thought about it?

"Yeah, I am in, but promise me no one would be hurt by this"

"Yeah I promise but not at the first part of this plan, you know"

"Okay, better make sure this plan works."

As i said the last of our conversation, I hang up and delete hi ss number.

"You willl be happy again Girls, I promise."


Authors note:....

subscribe and comment please, cause I dont know if tis good.

thanks fo subscribing.

dont worry I will finish this story.

heheheheh