Losers Happy madness

Miracle's in Korea

David pov....

[F&S]

few hours before the chaos.......

It was already afternoon at the Resthouse and all them was already having a blast. Jerome and Ryan arrive early to inspect the DJ boot the boys set up at the back of the house... well for some at the beach. They also gather some woods for the bonfire that they will set up at dawn. 

At 4 in the afternoon, the guests arrive. First it was BEG, Narsha and Jea, they brought also extra party supplies like beer and extra foods like snacks and meat. But before they enter the resthouse we told them some of the rules of the party. 

1. No cellphone allowed. So you can party without being stressed by phonecalls from anyone.

2. Do not talk about anything regarding work, if you can. 

3. Party all night and don't get wasted.

4. The most important rule..!!! Don't let Lien drink beer. Don't even offer him anything that consist of alcohol.

By 6 pm most of the people we called are all there. The whole group of Secret was there, Nickhun and Wooyoung came together, as per Woo said they don't want to be in a party full of stuck up who pretend to be cool. After a while Suzy came with Jiyeon and Hyomin. Jieun was suprised cause she thinks that they will be busy because of the GALA. They talk loudly too and said that they just ditch the party because it wouldnt be fun without Jieun. After that they situated themselves at the living room, they minggle with the rest of the young girls of AOA. Soon, after, Hara came with Bora and 4minute maknae Sohyun  who she claimed wandering around trying to find this house. Thunder, Yeoseob, Dongjun,Kwanghee came after together with Lizzy and Raina of After School. Minzy and Seungri came next as what Seungri said they will be both dead if the company see's this. 

They were all quite busy with their own thing. Seungri was with the girls chatting about everything while Minzy was out int the backyard playing Just Dance 4, when the bell rang again. It was Nicole and Jiyoung, Hara's former member. Thought its a little bit awkward. Hara run to them and hug them tightly. 

"Rye oppa, where's Jess unnie? I thought she's with all of you when her scandal happen." Hara ask, well she is one of her closed friends outside her former agency

"Yeah, Where the hell is our scandal queen gone too." Narsha too added.

"She just went to buy some stuff and get something from the agency, Lien is with her and so the rest of the guys and they will be here later. But as soon as they were all chatting the door bell rang, and enter Krystal, Sulli and Kevin.

"Before you ask why we are late., we had to escape from her manager. God he was even following us with their van. I had to loose him before we came here." Kevin reasoned out before Rye even ask him.

"And her?" Jerome pointed at Sulli. "Well Krys wanted to bring her here so she can be happy after all the things happen to her these past months." Kevin then grab both girls hand and tell them to greet the others, in which they did. After that they clicked. 

Jaebum came in late considering he just came back from the states, yesterday. Seulong on the other hand, came in afterwards as he was talking to Jokwon about why he can't come to the GALA. Well he is a quiet person but atleast IU and the rest make him comfortable enough for the party. I didn't notice that they were just chatting and being themselves. Well they known each other proffesionally and some of them are friends I didn't think that with this random people here they will just click.

It felt like 2010 again. that time when they were all in the midst of rewriting the Korean music industry. No pressure just fun and exitement for the next concert for their fan. And I remember last year. Thought I'm not the club type kind of guy I still go there to relax or to relieve stress. The once VIP room full of stars of their generation are now empty. those dance battles they done so many times in the dance floor are now occupied by people who are deliberatly drunk, and when I eyed one of them, I saw that they are the new groups who act almigthy for being number 1 without having any ounce of talent. I felt angered by that.

It was already 7 when another ring wa heard and as I open it, they entered the living room with many stuff Lien brought fromthe agency. The guests was shocked not on what they have brought but with whom they are with. It was Im Yoona.


No one's pov.......

When Jess enter the living room with Yoona all eye where on them.  

"Okay, I think I need to explain everything to all of you." Jessica said with a smile on her face. Yoona on the other hand was scared cause most of the people who came to the party are friends of Jessica. She was about to leave when Jessica hold her hand and walk through the living room and into the kitchen placing the stuff that they bought in the counter. After that she walk to the living room with her. She was about to explain everything When someone came banging at the door.

Lien who was near, opened it and he was shocked to see who was it. Heechul came barging in with Jaejoong. He didn't even notice everyone and just walk straight towards Jessica and hug her.

"I really missed you" He said still hugging her.

"Yah, oppa I'm suffocating here" He then release her, then he finally see's everyone inside the room is still looking at him.

"Sorry Lien, I need to tell him about her, you know his really worried about her." Jaejoong said to Lien.

"Well we can't do anything about it now hyung, so... Yah Heechul Hyung!" Lien shout at him and he look at him. "First rule. no cellphone allowed so... hand me your phone hyung" Heechul obeyed and took out his phone, and gave it to him.

When Jae and Heechul  realize the situation, with Yoona, everyone who have been invited suddenly stop what their doing to listen to what Jessica's going to say. 

She then tell them everything without even skipping any parts of it, (well not all, she skipped about Yoona's bruise) she even said about Yoona's and hers decision of leaving the industry. Everyone was silent about what they heard. They were all busy absorbing all of it in their heads. Amidst of the silent, one has a courage to crack a joke so the awkward moment might disappear.

"So, I won't be seeing you on T.V anymore huh chingu-yah" Seungri said which everyone started to smile and some laugh of hat he said. "Hey! why are we depressed, lets celebrate! These two will leave the industry now so at least lets treat this party as their farewell party and have some fun.!!!" He then grab the mike and started Dj'ing. 

Kevin and Jerome heard it and walk towards him and give him a smack on the head. "Yah what farewell party! This is our welcome party, not them." Kevin shout at him

"Their farewell party will be held when they announce it, so lets not get over exited. But for now lets party!!!!" Jerome shout and they all shout "YEAH!!!!!!!" 

Hara then grabbed Yoona and situated themselves infront of the bar and talk, Jessica worried that Hara might do something bad to her, well she was one who were very dissapointed about her being kick out of the group. But all of it was in vain as Hara, Hyomin, Bora and Jea chat with her, and within a minute they were all lauging. 

From time to time, Yongwa, Wooyoung and Nichkhun will go to them and chat.

Everyone was having fun, Kevin was recalling his days in the military as what he said was the best. He even get to used one of the tanks in the, Hongki and the others where really silently laughing as to see theiir great Hyung acting like a child when he told about that story.

Outside Wooyoung, Minzy was busy dancing to the game, and they we were all amaze as how they easy follow the dance step in the 5stars gameplay. Minkyung and Haeri were chatting with Narsha, and Jaebum.

At the house AOA and, IU, Jiyeon, Krystal, Sulli, Sohyun and Jiyoung were playing xbox 360 Tekken tag, and on the side the boys like Hongki and and the other CN Blue boys were busy nagging them to let them play next. Sunhwa and her members were busy munching some food and laughing at the kids who were bickering of who will play next.

While Jollie and Nicole, and the other Ft Island boys, were busy wipping up something fot the group to eat, they didn't notice that Jaejoong, Heechul and Jessica were missing, well except for one though, Lien notice and follow them upstair.


Heechul pov........

I know there was something wrong, She has that fake smile of hers that she always put when she tries to hide something. Jae also knows this so we decide to snatch her away from the others and bring her up to the second floor, we find a room and lock ourselves up.

"Spill it, Jess. I know you haven't told the whole story to us so-" but before I even finish what I have to say to her she cut me off.

"Yoona's hurt" Jessica said with a serious face. Me and Jae were shocked on what we have heard.

"W-what? when? who?" the both os us said at the same time. We look at Jessica, and she was being teary eyed too.

"Jess, tell us who did that to Yoon, please" Jaejoong said almost begged her.

"Its that bastard CEO right" I said with griited teeth. I look at Sica and she just nodded.

"Does the other know about Yoona's condition?" Jae spoke anger now evident on his voice.

"No they didn't " As Jess said that I ask myself "What the hell does Yunho and the others doing this past few months". Jessica also said the things Yoona have told her last night. About the others being verbally harrass. And also about Taeyeon and Tiffany's discussion with the CEO about her.

"!!! I'm going to kill that bastard!!!" I shouted. Which startled Jae and Jess. I'm so angry of what I heard, "is that why Taeng and the others are aloof with each other?" I thought to myself. Now I know why they didn't want Jess in the GALA.

"Hey don't shout at my house okay?" someones voice cracked, and as I turned around I saw Lien grinning at the front of the door. "Come on Hyung, thats why I didn't call you about this because of this."

"What the did-" I was about to curse my lungs at him, but Jae cut me off.

"Lien's right 'Chul, calm down, your not the only one who are going to explode with anger." As soon as Jae said that I see his arm shaking and I know he really want to punch someone. 

"Okay," I calm down and sit at the edge of the bed. "So, Yoona really want to retire from the industry huh?" I ask the two who seem know of what happen.

"Yes, West volunteer to help her about that but I think its not a good idea, thats why I called Jaejoong and Junsu, but only Jae hyung came and you." Lien said.

"Oppa lets respect Yoona's descision this time. She's old enough to know what she wants. We jsut need to be there when the storm came." Jess spoke in a mild manner. She then get up and leave the room, leaving us three. I was baffled of Jess sudden action but I know, even her was confused on whats going on with her former members.

When we are the only people in the room, Its my chance to say something to Lien.

"Hey Greed." I  look at the guy and he just look at me "Thanks, for protecting her" I said to him. 

"Hyung don't be like that I didn't even do much" He answered back

"No Lien, we can't thank you enough. I heard from Hongki last december what all of you have done to her. And now Yoona's retirement. for now I really can't thank you enough." Jae said with sincerity. "Right now, we will do everything in our power to protect the girls even if we will fight them dirty I will do so" Jae said with conviction.

"Now that I know what happen, Jae I'm going into your agency by the end of the month so back me up okay" I said to Jae. Well I have been thinking of switching agency, and cutting my ties with SJ for good. Aside from the few of them, we're not really close. And with Jessica's revelation and those guys negligence about the whole incident made me firm of my descision.

After we clear our heads, we went back to the party. We saw Jessica with Jay playing, and Yoona with Nichkhun. I heard that Nichkhun break up with Tiffany on the phone, but I didn't even know of the reason. I approach him and give him a smack on the head. Well thats his punishment for breaking her heart. 

But he just shrug it off and smile at me. Then he tells me the reason in which he said he and Tiff's started of as friend but wanted to test if they are comaptible with each other thats why he and she became a couple but these following months make him realize that there's isn't love in their relationship so he wanted to end it but Tiff was in a bigger mess with the scandal so he can't make time to tell her. 

Well I believe him, that girl really believe in fairytale endings, and I know Khun really don't mean any harm but still I smack his head again. I grabbed Yoona and join Wooyoung and Minzy on what they are playing. 


Lien's pov....

The resthouse was chaotic and fun. Though everyone has their own thing, they were enjoying it with the company of everyone. Ryan started palying some music and started D'Jing at the beach. He palyed the remix version of CLub can't handle us right now by Flo. Rida and Take it to the floor by B2k. All of them go wild at the make shift dance floor Kevin make this afternoon.

Jaebum, and wooyoung show their hip hop moves which Seungri and MInzy responded with their own Hip hop duet. Of course our very own Kevin will not loose to them as he do a headspin at the end of the song, which earn him a round of applause from everyone. Heechul hyung on the other hand decided to play a game, a karaoke singing contest cause we have reps from different agency, the punishment was a chili meat wrap. When the game started all of the people inside rush outside who are the contender and everyone was cheering their bet.

Everyone was engrossed with the game, so I decided to grap Seungri who I have never seen since his accident last year.

"Hyung what gives?" Irritated that I dragged him away frrom the crowed, Minzy was going to be YG reps and he will be the coach.

"Hey, have you done what I told you before?" I ask him out the blue. I know Seungri has many connection in the housing department, and I ask him if there were some buildings that was for sale last year.

"Ahh yes Hyung, and the owner really wanted to meet you just give them a call." He answered.

"Thanks, panda. You're reaally the best" I ruffled his head and he felt irritated.

"Aishh hyung... seriously I'm not a child anymore." He said with annoyance.

"Okay-okay," I said to him removing my hand off his head. "Oh by the way, have you thought about what I have said before" I ask him. Seungri has some talent that even his agency can't see. Thats why I'm pushing him to developed that hidden talent for years but he was to stuburn to admit it.

"Hyung, I don't know, For the past few months I fell , Its like everyone is disappointed in me." He said leaning his back on the wall.

"Hey don't let that get into you." I patt his shoulder trying to regain his usual self. "Ri, I know Its hard on you right now, believe me even I have been there but, please don't do any stunt like that ever again arrasso." I said to him. His one of my favorite maknae, cause his the only person in the world who can make me laugh. (Well except for comedians) Though a little bit crazy. For me his like a little brother that I just wan to have.

"Yeah, hyung" he then get back on his feet and facepalm himself. "Right I'm Seungri, meaning VIctory, and I wont let this depression win against me." He declared

"Yah thats my panda!" I laugh as we went back to the party with the others. As we get there I noticed that the loser was one of our own and its Minhyuk of CN Blue.

"Just like what I have said the loser will eat this especial spicy Meat Wrap that our humble Chef West have prepared." Heechul then get the meat wrap and was ready to force it into Minhyuk mouth when I intervine.

"Okay wait!" I said silencing the crowd. "Lets be considerate with our little Minhyuk here. Shouldn't we atleast have someone he love to feed him." As I said that the crowd was baffle and some are confuse.

"The one that he love is here" Kevin shouted as he dragged Krystal at the center of the crowd, which made the two blush at the constant teasing of their friends.

"Soojung, seriously you and Minhyuk?" Yoona commented as she grabbed anothe bite from her plate.

"Okay, were not a savage beasts so, Krystal baby" Heechul then handed the dreaded meat wrap to Krystal and push her infront of Minhyuk who was now being hold by Yongwa and Wooyoung.

"Aisshhh... Yah why the hell did you lose!!" Krystal shouted at Minhyuk who was still blushing.

"Ooohh lovers quarrel..." Jay tease at the two.

"Hey Jay stop it please can't you see Krystal is fuming red right now" Jessica said to save her sister.

As Jessica said it everyone felt silent and waited for Krystal to initiate the punishment. She then feed the meat wrap to Minhyuk, with shaky hands in which when Minhyuk bite the wrap his lips touches Krystal hands.

Everyone who saw that squeelled and giggle. Kevin who notice this shouted as he says, her baby Krystal has been soild.

All of them then continue playing games, as per Heechul suggestion. We palyed wrestling next and it was a hot game for the girls as the boys shows their body. Jay, Nichkhun, Ryan, Wooyoung, Kevin, Yongwa and Thunder who made all those in the crowd shock by his participation, played on this game.

The girls where squeeling from watching hot guys playing in the sand. They were all cometitive and no one wants to concede untiil Jay and Ryan was left . It was a heated battle, but at the end Ryan height was the deciding factor as Jay tecnichaly use it against him and win the round. The prize a kiss from someone who he admire from the crowd. He walked towards IU and lean his cheek waiting for IU to kiss it and she did which earn many people there giggle and . 

Heechul was all ready prying for the next game which was a chariot game. There will be 3 preson per group, 1 girl and 2 boys. It was a royal rumble and to out a team you must need to get the paper ribbon in their arm. Of course there is a prize and it was a wish coupon for the girls and a meat package for the boys. The wish coupon can be used to anyone that participated in the game.

All of the participant was getting ready when Jay said to have at least a 10 minutes break. Which everyone comply. Of course they are all tired from the previous game. We were all happy chatting and some of the girls are Singing in the karaoke when Seungri speaks.

"Yah hyung do you know the dance you did in 2005?" Seungri ask me

"What dance?" I ask him confuse on hat he was saying.

"You know hyung.... what was the lyrics ..... MMmmbop , bidibidap dapduwap... MMMbop" He hum the lyrics and I know what he was talking about. 

"Oh yeah I know that song" Jessica giggle at what she said "It was a cute dance that they perform at music bank back then." She giggle again remembering that dance.

"So what about it?" Now Ryan join in and letting Jay in the Dj boot. 

"Well can you dance it ... You know right now.?" Seungri said. seriously this kid wwants to die right now.

"Oh really the sinners will dance." Lizzy and the rest of the young girls at the house now crowding in at the beach. 

"Oppa can you dance it again" Jessica said with a cute pout. Seriously, witht that look on her face I can't really say no.

" Hey Jay!  can you play it... that song" I shouted at Jay and he signalled me Okay.

After a while the six of us boys gather at the dance floor and position ourselves. Well when we dance this Jollie was still not there so the choreography was perform by the six of us nad Jollie really hate this dance

(Just imagine that they have done this dance)

(Thanks ^^)

"Wow daebak!" All of them said as we finished the dance routine. Well some of them were laughing at us mostly the new ones like AOA, IU, Jiyeon and Krystal.

"HAhahah ...... I cant believe Kevin oppa can dance like that" Choa said, holding her stomach.

"yeah I can't believe it too" Yongwa join into the teasing which earn a detah glare from Kevin.

"Aisshhhh thats why I don't dance anyomore", Jerome said as he crack some of his bones. "2 years in the military really makes you stiff as a board." He said making everyone laugh.

"If the army make you like that, then What about me" Heechul said. of course he entered the army before those three. And with that everyone started laughing again.

We rested for a couple of minutes and then resume the chariot game of course Heechul hyung and Seungri became the commentators.

IU with Thunder and Wooyoung, Krystal with Minhyuk and Jongshin. Hara with Yongwa and Nichkhun. Raina with Jay and Dongjun, Narsha noona, grab Ryan and Kevin to become one team, Minkyung also want to play so she grab David and Hongki to create her team, and lastly I grab Jessica and force Jong-hoon to play. Cause its a royal rumble, winner takes all.

"The rules are simple grab the ribbon of your opponents or knock them down and they will be out. Last survivor standing wins" Seungri said while waving a white T-shirts in the air signaling the start of the game.

At first everyone was sizing up their opponents, no one dare to move. But it was interrupted when team Hara suddenly charge on team Minkyung, grabbing the ribbon and taking them out.

"Hara not fair!" Minkyung felt annoyed of what Hara did.

But before Hara could celebrate Team IU suddenly sneak beind them and grab their ribbon thus taking them out.

"What the hell-!!!! ARghhghgh!!!" Hara scream as she felt like she was cheated.

"Hahhahaha ... Hara don't be mad okay its just a game" Nicole said while laughing at her.

Hara just shrug it off and calm herself with anything, she even steal one of the meat on Yoona's plate whcih resulting the two bickering with each other.

"Oh my.....  Team IU is trapped between Team Narsha and Tean Raina ......." Seungri commented. "What can you say hyung in this development?" He then give the microphone to Heechul and he also comment on something. "Its a must to team up with each other to take out an oppenent and battle it out after this."

But before everyone can stay silent the Jung sisters finally attack taking out Raina and Narsha's team.

"Hey this is not fair 2 on 1" Wooyoung whine as he held on IU's feet.

"Hah! Its your fault not to ally to anyone" Krystal smirk at him.

"Unnie have mercy arasso, please I'm begging you here." IU begged Jess to team with her.

"Unnie, lets take her out" Krystal said and with that her team launch themselves to IU's team.

The two team battle each other but in a supprising event even with our team combining forces, Team IU suddenly ousted team Krystal and then attack us next. Luckily Woo got tired and tripped himself and with that chance we grabbed her ribbon and we won the game.

"Yeah!!! we won!!! " Jessica jumped from sheer joy. Then out of nowhere she hug me which suprises everybody at the beach. 

When we realize what happen we then broke the hug and turn our back from each other.

"! what was that did I just enjoy that hug" Lien thought to himself. 

On the other hand Jessica was in the same boat as Lien.

"Ottoke.. did I just do that with everyone watching" Jess thought to herself. 


Authors note......

Gonna cut this chapter..... 

I really want to include the serenade part but i notice that it will just make everything complicated.

Kindly comment and give me some hope. 

Oh yeah watch the video its a cool dance that I saw on youtube.

 

Thanks.......  and stay tune for the update