The Dream concert!

Miracle's in Korea

Lien's pov.....

It was chaotic at start. All of us are now situated at the players hall of this big stadium. Before we even started they  ask why many of the new idols that were there at the incident were not here. So I told them about the deal their agency made, that the new one's will be exempt, like EXO, Winner, Red velvet, GOT7. I also said that DAVICHI, and Jollie was also exempt because they were not really at the scene at that time.

I was about to start my presentation but the whole gang was still talking with each other, some were arguin and some were just not listening.

"Hey, All of you be quiet!" Hyori noona shouted silencing the crowed. I then took the center and cough a little to clear my throat,

"Like what I have said earlier you are working for me now, meaning you will do what I say, with no question ask." They all then glared at me. If looks could kill then all of them already murdered me. "This concert will be produced by us. Literaly we wll do everything withut any help for anyone"

"Wait do you mean, the stage will also be build by us?" 2pm Junho ask.

"Yes." My answered shocked them. "WE will build the stage, take charge on the production and promotion, and make sure that all of this will be ready by the time of the dream concert." stressing the WE part.

"So Hyung, and the others are going to help us right?" Daesung ask their sunbae.

"You wish. We are just here to babysit you for a week and talk to all of you, for your therapy seesion" Seven said 

"Okay, I will announce, who are assigned to which group and who are not."

The planners:

  1. Lien Cross (Leader)
  2. Kwon Jiyong
  3. Leeteuk (secondary leader)
  4. Jea
  5. Park Jaebum

Promotions and design

  1. Nana (leader)
  2. Jessica
  3. Taeyeon
  4. CL
  5. Jokwon
  6. David

Cooks:

  1. West Zhang (West)
  2. Im Yoona
  3. Choi Sooyoung
  4. Narsha
  5. Ryeowook
  6. Changmin

.... for the Builders Ryan will be The leader for it and the rest are the builders. Any questions?" as soon as I ask, many people have voiced out their protest against the job placement especially the, planners.

"Why the hell you are the leader of this?" Everyone who hates me shouted.

"Why the hell does G dragon be one of the planners? What is this a favoritism.?" Taeckyeon shouted

"Yeah! He can't even do why the hell he is a planner. Siwon is more of a good planner than that guy and beside are you being full of yourself Lien, seriously you want to lead these many people who hates you. Leeteuk is more capable than you" Ryeowook also protest.

"Well that might be true. To all of you I'm a jackass, a jerk and even a stupid idiot who like to play with peoples feelings but in temrs of work I am very serious about it, I don't need you to trust me. Its even fine that you won't help, at least your stay here will be much longer. Cause like what I have said. You can only be release after the dream concert" With that threat some of them felt silent. "For your information, though I hate Jyong-shi, This guy is without a doubt one of the best music producer of our own generation. His also very workaholic.and a bit of perfectionist, so his input in this project will be needed. As for Leeteuk Hyung, he will be incharge in overall work force, cause for all I know, you respect this guy. Same with Jea unnie, her input in music and being one of the oldest here, no offence, will be a great help. Jaebum is very much a tech wiz, in temrs of music production, and I needed him cause I trust him. For promotions and design, Nana will be the leader. I hope the people who are in charge of this will be helpfull." I continued. 

"Will you all shut up!" Heechul then shout at the crowed who was still in doubt wether or not my decision was correct. "All of you dont get it, do you? Who do you think have an experience here in actualy building a concert? Who actualy create and produce it? Who can design a stage and build it?" And with his questions all of them felt silent again. Of course they knew. We were the guy's who create a concert in 2007 that it almost unnatural. Ryan is an architect plus an engineer. David is also an engineer, and a computer expert, and me is a combination of the two. 

Before a heated confrontation take place, I ended my presentation, and ushered for them to relax for today. My team, the promotion's team and Ryan, on the other hand went inside the big conference room inside the stadiun with Boa noona and Seven hyung.


No ones pov....

 

Jessica was pissed, not because of the fact she was with the same team as her, but being in here in the first place. Lien told her to pack her bags and said that They will go somewhere. And she trust him, she didn't expect that she will be stuck here for four months and worse with the people she swear she don't want to see. Nana was a good friend of hers same with CL but witht the things right now, most of them a wary of each other. Rather than building trust surely, all of them are doubting each others.

They are at the conference room planning for the concert. They are only talking about the design for the stage, but  the thing is they cant seems to agree on something.

"The stage must be big for all us to fit in" Lien said glaring at Jiyong

"No can do! a flat stage with every entrance will be done by a lift will jeopardice some of the performance. There can an accident if something goes wrong" Jiyong shouted back.

These two were arguing about the stage design. Clearly Lien wanted the stage that was as tall as a person, in which every peerformances from each group will be done by a lift. Lien also wanted the stage to be FLAT so that th audience whenever they seat they can watch the performance with ease. Jiyong on the other hand wanted a regular stage, saying that a flat stage can only make the audience confuse while watching. It can also create accidents. The two have a heated arguments. While the oldest Jea, and Leeteuk try to calm them down.

"You two shut the up!!" Leeteuk shouted silencing the two. "Lien, Jiyong is right a simple stage is the right thing to make. A lift operated stage can malfunction anytime." And witht that Lien doesn't pursue what he wants. 

But sill he wanted the stage to be Big so he draw the design of the stage that everyone can fit on it and in laymans terms a falshy one.

His stage design was quite simple, the main stage was a regular rectangle, with three runway strips, two at each sides and  connected to a large circle stage at the center and then an another rectangular stage but much smaller.

 

At the very least the lift Lien wanted is in the middle stage, and it will transport artist, and the drumset of the three rock bands that will going to perform. There will also a lift in the main stage for some suprise performances.

"So whats the theme for the concert?" Nana asks to redirect the topic.

"What theme? We will just do our own performance right? Like all of the previous concerts." Jaebum said.

"Of course we need a theme for the concert. We wanted it to be different right? Jea said

"We are going a dream concert right?" Jessica suddenly blurted out making all of the eyes fixated on her. "What about we focused on the dream part?" With that all of them become silent and think.

"Its not a bad idea" Jiyong said

"Yeah, unnie's idea is great" Chaerin also said.

"Its great and all, but what about our performance, how can we incorporate the theme with our performance?" Taeyeon said.

"I have an idea for it" David suddenly got up from his chair and moved to the center. "Lets sing the songs that many of our fans remembers. The songs from when Kpop was in its finest." 

"And what songs is that?" Leetuek ask him. David then write a timeline in which everyone suddenly read

"2005-2010?" everyone said altogether.

"Songs from this period are what started the dreams of many. we can even add some special performance in some parts." David continue.

"We can even add some story to it. More of like a dream that everyone wanted." Jokwon also added.

And with that everyone was giving inputs on what can be done for the performances, like how the entrance of the artists, clothes and special effects. Though there were a lot of arguments they finally settled on the performance parts, but they put on hold the special performances.

"So Ryan do you think we can build it?" Everyone suddenly look at Ryan.

"If its all you wanted I can build it but -" everyone went silent when they all heard the word but.

"-but you must get all what I want or else it will be hard to do all of this." Lien just nodded and agree to all of what Ryan said. They were about to leave the conference room when suddenly. Mir barge in panting.

"Mir-shi what are doing here." Leeteuk ask

"Thun.... fight.... Eun-hyung.... ha ha ha .... Nichkun... and Siwon are fight .. ha ha" Mir said catching his breath.

"What? Hey speak clearly." Jaebum said

"Thunder and Eunhyuk are fighting each other, same with Khun-shi and Siwon-shi." Mir said shocking the group.

"WHAT!" The group ran up to the field and see the 4 people who are fighting.


An hour earlier...

At the field......

Except for the cook group, everyone was scattered doing their own things. SM towners are on one side as per Leeteuk requested, so that they will not meddle with everyones prolems. YG, JYP, and the other do that too, except for their members who are in the "LOSERS group". They are in the field playing some dodgeball as per Jerome's idea. He find some balls at a storage and decided to play some games. The boys only though, the girls were just watching.

The boys were just playing when suddenly someone calls Nickhun, and when he turn around it was Tiffany.

"Khun can we talk?" She said sternly. "In private"

Nickhun, getting the signal followed her in one of the entrance of the stadium.

"Why are you breaking up with me?" Tiffany blurted out as soon as they were in the clear.

"Tiff, you know that I what I feel for you is not love for a woman, but love for a sister. I said it to you back then" Khun said calmly.

"So why do you accept me aas your girlfriend, when you don't even have any feelings for me" Tiffany said. Now tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't know, maybe because you look so broken back then. When Siwon ended your relationship, you were broken that as a friend, I felt that its my fault why you and him ended." Khun explained to her.

"Of course its your fault, because I like you, and its always been you in my heart" Tiffany cried and hug him. "Please don't leave me, I love you Khun, you know that, just please don't leave me." But Nickhun suddenly break the hug and look at Tiffany.

"Tiff, I'm sorry but I don't love you." And with that TIffany cried harder. Which alerted some of the SM towners.

"Is there someone else?" Tiffany said with anger "Answer me is there someone else?!"

"Yes" Khun answered. Tiffany saw the seriousness in Nickhun's eye's, and it said it all. She then runaway from him, still crying, when she bumped into Siwon, who was worried about her. She ignored him and went to the restroom and cry. Nickhun was about to follow her when Siwon blocked him.

 

......... At the other field IU just went to the restroom, when she was about to go to the others, someone blocked her path. She look at him and recognize it was Eunhyuk.

"Get out of my way Hyukjae!" she said trying to get pass him. But Eunhyuk suddenly pinned her into the wall and stare at her.

"Can you just let me explain!" Eunhyuk shouted, silencing her. "Please just let me explain" Eunhyuk said now a bit calmer.

"Explain what! that you hurt me over and over again, that you toyed with my heart and dump it like ." IU then glared at him. 

Eunhyuk's hand turn into a fist and punch the wall "I told you I didn't sleep with her!! and I'm sorry for hurting you" so please give me a chance!". IU then saw the tears in his eyes she was about to give in when somebody pushed Eunhyuk into the ground.

"I told you don't ever ing touch her!!!" as IU look who push Eunhyuk and see it was Thunder.

He then started punching him. Eunhyuk retaliated and the fight was dragged into the field. With every swing of their fists it landed wherever they could reach. IU couldn't done anything but shout to them to stop, but their ears where deaf to her cries. As soon as they have entered the field with each shout and grunts was heard by their co-artist. What alerted them most was IU's screaming. But only some of them run to thier direction to stop the second fight. Cause the first fight was a battle of the prince's, and it was looking very dreadfull for them to stop it.

"How dare you hurt her!!" Siwon shouted as he throw another fist on Khun's face. But Khun evaded it and silence him with a punch on the stomach.

"If you dont' want her to be hurt, then why do you ing leave her!!" Khun said as Siwon buckle to the ground. But Siwon tackle him into the ground. and started punchung him. 

"You're the ing reason for that you jackass!!" As he keep punching Khun. But Khun reverse the situation and now Siwon was on the ground. Khun was about to punch him again when Kangin and Junho seperate the two. 

"Let go of me!!, that guy make Tiffany cry, I won't ing forgive him!" Siwon try to wiggle out from Kangin

"Hey Siwon, don't ing do this, it will only get you in trouble." Kangin said as he hold Siwon.

"Your the one who make her cry first!! Your the one who freaking break her heart into peices!!" Khun shouted as Junho hold him...

......... at the other fights the rest of the artist are seperating Thunder and Eunhyuk who was now killing each other. Shinee's Minho and SJ Donghae hold down Eunhyuk who was not listening to any reasons that they say. On the other hand Mblaq G.O and BB TOP was holding Thunder.

"Let go off me, how dare he hurt Jieun, I won't ing forgive him!!!" Thunder said as he tries to get out from G.O and TOP grip.

"Come at me, You piece of and I will tear you apart!!" Eunhyuk said as he try to kick Thunder.

"YAh!!! Hyukjae, Calm the down, and shut up!!!" Donghae said while struggling to hold him him.

But Eunhyuk was unstoppable as he shouted at Thunder more "Who the are you anyway?.. Your just his ing friend, so don't try to meddle with me and Jieun problem she dont even lo-" but before he can finsihed he was cut off by Thunder declaration.

"I love her!" now everyone was suprised of what he said even her sister Dara who was there to calm him down. "I love her and I will do anything for her not to be near you ever again. So get this in you ing brain, I won't hand her to you ever again.!!" 

 

The two fights was now in the center but still tying to get out from the grips of their captors, when the planning groups was now joining them. He then told the SM boys to dragged two of their members, away from the rest.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP THIS!!!!" Leeteuk shouted sending terrors to the groups. Siwon and Eunhyuk stop and finally calm down. Leeteuk then walk towards them and slap each of their faces.

"I told you to stay in one ing place and you didn't even listen!" Leeteuk confronted the two.

"But Teuk he hurt Tiff I'm just trying to get-" But Siwon words was cut off by another smack from Leeteuk.

"And you think smacking each others will make it better?" Leeteuk words hit him hard "TIffany is old enough to get over this. And you are old enough to know what is right." he then turned to Eunhyuk and said "And you, can you just ing understand that IU don't want you! She doesn't love you anymore, and this ing obsession of yours is not ing healthy." Leeteuk outburst was heard by all of them that even the girls was feeling scared seeing him angry.

"Wow, so this is how deep all of your grudge with each other are." Seven said to them.

"Siwon, I didn't think that you are capable of something like this" Boa then look at her label mates.

"You know the rules guys, so start running," JoongKook suddenly grab his whistle and blew it. "5 Laps around the field, right now!!" All of them were stunned of what he have said.

"What are you standing there for, except for the cook team. All of you start running 5 laps" Rain also stated.

"But Hyung these four started it, they should be punish!!" Jiyong then protest.

"Well you have a point there. 10 laps around the field, or you want me to make it 20" Rain said with authority.

Though hesitant the Idols started running around the fields, blaming the four, for the punishment. Though they almost die because of exaustion, all them finished the punishment and drop themselves into the ground. Some  of the girls even began to throw up.

"Now all of you might to think twice before all you beat each others head off." Hyori said. "for every fights that one of you commit, is a punishment for all of you. We don't care if you can't handle it or you might get sick cause its your goddam faults"

When their sunbae leave them off the field, some of them tend to those who are now getting sick. Thankfully West was there, with a 1st aid kit and examine those who are throwing up.

"Just take some rest Qri, and drink a lot of water." West said to T-ara's Qri who was exausted by the punishments. He then look at his fellow artists and clearly they were not prepared for the long run. Even Kevin who is known for his stamina was lying on the ground.

"This is their ing fault why the hell did we get punish for!!?" Jiyong said who is now have recovered some of his strenght.

"Yah Ji don't go berserk here or do you want to run again?" Taeyang said to him. Jiyong then just turn around and went to the drinking station to cool down.

"Yah Lien, do we tell them about the plan for the concert?" Jokwon said Lien who was resting his back on the wall.

"Maybe tomorrow clearly they will be pissed if we tell them now." He just answered.


Lien's pov

The afternoon went a little nicer, good thing Leeteuk hyung was level headed he apologize to Khun and Thunder right away, but he wanted to talk with Khun in private afterwards. It was lunch time when all of the idols have regained their strenght again.

The cook team was very much a blessing. West was intense as he prepare at least a hundread servings for the artists there. Of course he take into accounts their allergies and stuff.

The lunch hour was very much a good thing cause everyone was in silent mode. Of course there is a distance within each and everyone, even me. I know Jessica is still pissed that I drag her in here. I really wanted to protect her so, I decided to bring her in here, for I can monitor her closely. As I eat my lunch I look at her eating with some of her friends like Hara, Hyomin, and Jea. Our eyes then met but for some reason she just glared at me. Yup shes sill angry at me.

The rest of the day was plain weirdness, The four trouble makers all went to the clinic, seperately. and the rest of the artist was doing their own thing. Me on the other hand was talking with Nana about the concerts theme, and also the dress for each idols.

"Jollie will be the one who will take care of the dresses, just draw up some designs and give it me one month before the show." I said to Nana.

After dinner the therapy session was held, Boa , Hyori unnie was the one who will talk to the girls while Rain, and Joongkook hyung will talk to the boys. Seven on the other hand was just listening.


No one's pov.....

"So who wants to share first?" Boa said with a motherly tone but none of the girls wanted to say anything. The girls are divided this way. Group trouble makers and group Gala

"Aishh, if you don't wanted to talk then don't. " Hyori-shi said irritated of how the girls being silent with eac other. "Everytning you say here will stay here. You do know that this is the purpose why you are all here right?"

"The reason we are here, is because of their group barging in our party" Bora said pointing at Gala group.

"We wouldnt barge in if you haven't sneak out on us and stab us in the back" Hyorin said and with that another word fight erupted betweent the girls.

"ALL OF YOU STOP!!!" Hyori-shi shouted loudly, making the girls shudder in fear. "Truthfully, the way I see it, all of you are at fault here, so better apologize to each other or kiss all of your group goodbye." Hyori said to them, she then look at the clock and see that it was past 9 int he evening now. She and Boa then get up and leave the girls. "We are going home for today, but before we leave I warn you don't do things that you will all regret later okay?" Hyori threatened them before the y leave.

 

on the other hand.... at the boys side.

"So lets get this started" Joongkook hyung said as he watch the boys sit. They also divided themselve in two groups, the same with the girls.

"So who want to talk first?" Rain-shi said but just like the girls, the boys wre also silent.

"You know we can't help you with anything if you dont talk" Rain said again , a bit calmer.

"So you don't want to talk?" Seven said looking at the boys, "Then I will just ask you some question then" the boys suddenly look at him "Hey Lien, why do you create that party?"

"Hyung if you want to know if I make that to pissed SM off then your wrong. Actually its a welcome party for my bandmates, I just invites some of my friends, and also my labelmates friends to the party" Lien explained

"Bull!!" Kangin exclaimed "And why does it fall on the day of the GALA too?"

"Well for your info, we already set the date of the party on that date. It was just a ing coincidence" Lien then answered him. A heated argument was about to start again when Rain-shi interrupted them.

"Okay, okay, So basically the party was unplanned. Then why do you have to broadcasted it in your SNS account?" He then asked.

"Well thats partially my fault" Jerome then said "I thought that I post it as private but I made a mistake and well you know what happen next" He said trying ot make a joke.

"And you think its fun, huh Jerome? You have ruined our carrer because of it!" Taecyeon said to him.

"Hey why are you blaming him for? His not the one who barge in and started beating our guests, and beside if all of you are not  ing drunk then you can hear your groupmates reasons" Kevin fired back.

Just like the girls a word war also happen within the boys, but unlike the girls a fist fight was brewing within them.

"ALL OF YOU JUST STOP!!!!!!" Seven shout at them. Stopping the boys who were about to kill each other. "What the hell is wrong with all of you? Are all of you in your right mind? , your all stupid!" He then leave them

"Its getting late and there's a lot of thing that you will all do tomorrow so go to your sleeping quarters and sleep. Dont do anything funny that you will regret afterwards. okay" Rain warned them. Everyone bid farewell to their seniors and went to the sleeping quarters.

Lien was about to leave when someone pull him at the corner. He was suprised to see that it was Taeyeon. When they were on the clear Taeyeon let go of him and face him.

"I want you to stop Yoona from leaving the group" She ask sternly.

"I'm not the one who you should be talking about that." Lien then turned around when Taeyeon speak again.

"If she leave all of teh sacrifise that the girls done will come to an end." Taeyeon said to him.

"What happen to you Taeng? You changed so much that I didn't even know you." Lien said to her.

"You don't want to know. ... Please tell Yoong to reconsider quitting, I promise I will protect her, we can protect her." Taeyeon suddenly cry infront of him. The next thing he does will be the one he will regret on hi entire stay on this prison, cause someone was there watching them, clutching his chest because of a broken heart...


Authors note:

Sorry for the late update,,, been planning on something regarding schools.

Need to come up with some exiting ideas for the next chapter.

 

""Teasers"""

"Why the hell all good loking guys are leaving me?"

"You can help me make her mine again and you can take revenge on those two that shattered your heart"

 

"Tell your friend to back off from my brother!"

"You I like you more than just a friend"

 

"Trust you? is that a joke?"

"What did I do?"