Home With Friends

The Schools Girl Delinquent

The dreadful sound of the alarm clock rang through my room once again. I pulled out my hand from under the covers to turn it off. My arm dangled off the bed, but I pulled it back inside the covers because my arms got cold. I drifted off to sleep once more.

When I woke up, it was 12:30. I had 4 hours and 30 more minutes to sleep. It's not sleeping for the whole day, but it'll do. Sleeping more doesn't make the sleepiness go away, anyways. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw nothing to eat. I frowned. I don't feel like making ramen... I went over to the house phone and dialed one of the guys number. 

"Hello?" Taehyung answered. 

"Hey Taehyung, you wanna come over?" I asked him. "I'm gonna go call the other guys too."

"Sure, nothing better to do anyways." He said. 

"Oh. And bring food, I'm starving." I told him. 

"That's the reason why you want us to come over, isn't it?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hehe. Yeah." I said, grinning. "Anyways, I'm gonna call the other guys."

"Okay. See you. Bye." He said. 

"Remember to bring food!" I said before he hung up.

"Yeah Yeah. Bye." Taehyung said, hanging up.

I started to call the other guys and told them what I told Taehyung. There will be lots of food now. Kekeke. After I called the guys, I debated if I should call Hana or not. Hmmmmmm.... I should, since she is my best friend. Buuuuut. She can be a pain in the sometimes. 

I ended calling Hana up anyways. She said she will come and we hung up. I went upstairs to fix my bed head and tied it into a ponytail. Moments later, the door bell rang. 

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

I went to the door and opened it, finding Taehyung and Jung Kook outside. I moved to the side for them to come in. They both went into the kitchen to place the bag of food down. Taehyung brought chicken and Jung Kook brought ddeokbokki(tteokbokki?). 

"Yeaaaah. Food" I said. 

"When are the other guys coming?" Jung Kook asked.

And like it was on cue, the door bell rang. It was the other guys, carrying bags of food. Yesssss. I let them in and they went into the kitchen to place the food on the kitchen table. 

"Omma made kimbap, so she packed some for us." Jin said, opening a container.

"OOO~ Kimbap." Taehyung said, picking one out. 

The rest of us took one also and ate. Jin's mom cooking was always the best! Last time I went over for dinner, her food was amazing!

"Your dad isn't home?" Nam Joon asked, looking around.

I shook my head, "Nope. Appa's probably have work today or is out... drinking beer, again..."

"Nothing has happened, right?" Suga asked.

"Yeah. He hasn't been drinking at home, yet." I told him.

The door bell suddenly rang once again and we all knew who it was. Everyone was present, except Hana. So of course it was Hana. I went over to the door and opened it. As expected, Hana was outside.

"Hey. You're late." I joked.

Hana shrugged and went inside the house, instantly smelling the food that was coming from the kitchen.

"Hey guys." Hana said when she saw them, grabbing a kimbap.

Once Hana was here, the conversation about dad stopped. We all stood around, eating the food the guys brought. Chicken, kimbap, ddeokbokki, soondae, and croquette. Haha, almost all the food came from the food stalls. We continued to eat and chat, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Do they not know how to use the door bell?

DING DONG~ 

Of course they press the bell after I thought that. I looked through the peep hole, seeing one of the gang leader we were friendly with. I opened the door and saw him with a letter in his hand. 

"What are you doing here Taecyeon?" I asked, biting into my croquette. 

He held the letter out to me. 

"GD," He simply said. 

I took it from him and bit onto the croquette, holding onto it with my mouth. I wiped my hand on my shorts before opening the letter. Yes, I know, dirty. Whatever, I'll wash it later. I opened the letter and read what it says.

"Hey Eun Sun, who is it?" Nam Joon asked, coming out of the kitchen.

When he saw Taecyeon, he went over and gave him a bro hug. 

"Sup man. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Delivery." Taecyeon replied, pointing to the letter.

I finished reading the stupid letter and handed it to Nam Joon, taking the croquette out of my mouth after tearing off a section. I watched Nam Joon read the letter, seeing him scoff. I shifted my attention back to Taecyeon. 

"Want something to eat?" I asked. 

"Nah. I gotta go anyways. Good luck. Call if you need help." He said. 

"Yeah. Thanks." I said, waving.

I guess he read the letter. I shrugged and closed the door as he left my yard and down the road. I looked back at Nam Joon, who finished reading the letter. We both headed back to the kitchen. Nam Joon handed the letter to Jin, which was passed down to Jung Kook when he finished reading it, and so on to the other guys. I heard many scoffs and saw many eye rolls. The passing ended at Suga. It wasn't passed down to Hana, since she wasn't in this business. I know she'll be curious. Any second now, she'll ask questions.

"What? Who's the letter from? Why are you guys scoffing?" Hana asked.

See, I knew it. I said one simple word that made her understand. 

"GD." 

GD, a guy and his gangs that we aren't in good terms with. I broke one of his guys nose and Jin broke one of their arms, and now he wants to fight. The fight is tomorrow night, 9:00 at the park. Heh. It wasn't my fault Daesung has a weak nose. GD always had the stupidest reasons to fight. 

"Ah, whatever. Let's just enjoy today and beat their asses again tomorrow" I said.

The guys nodded, starting to eat again. We finished the food up and went over to the living room. Jung Kook and Taehyung looked through my movies, trying to find one they haven't watch or looked interesting. The rest of us lazed around on the couch or laid on the floor. We were all stuffed. I think I ate too many kimbap... I laid on the couch, legs on Ho Seok's lap and head on Jimin's lap. Hana sat in the empty space between me and the couch, legs on my stomach. It was sort of a weird position.

If she puts anymore weight or pressure on my stomach, I might throw up. Jung Kook and Taehyung found a movie and inserted it in the DVD player. We didn't say a word as it started. When I noticed what movie they chose, I groaned. 

"Why this movie? It's super sad." I said.

"We never watched it before." Taehyung and Jung Kook said at the same time. 

I rolled my eyes. The movie they chose was Miracle in Cell 007. I let out a huge sigh and put my arms over Hana legs. Throughout the movie, we cried, laughed, and grew frustrated. When it finally ended, we were all in tears. 

"I told you its sad." I said, tapping Jimin to hand me a tissue. 

I wiped my tears away once I received the tissue. I nudged Hana for her to get off me, and she got off. Two hours passed just like that. I stood up and stretched my arms. Argh, I feel stiff. I cracked my bones and felt a wave of relief. Is it bad for me to crack my bones? Oh well, it felt nice. Everyone also stood up and stretched.

"My leg is numb because of you." Jimin said. 

"Haha. Mianhe." I replied.

It was now 3:32 pm. I wanna sleep. I went over to the kitchen and got myself a glass of juice. Almost finishing my drink, Hana came over and took my cup and drank it. I poured more juice in when she finished it all and gulped it down. I placed my cup in the sink and went back out to the living room, finding no one. One thing popped into my mind. My bedroom. I walked upstairs and into my room, finding some of the guys on my bed and some of them laying on the floor. Hana was sprawled onto one of my bean bag chair. I went over to my bed that was taken up by Jin, Suga, Jimin, and Taehyung. I squeezed in between Jimin and Taehyung, kicking Jimin off since he was at the edge. 

"Yah!" He yelled as hit the floor. 

"It's my bed." I said, sticking my tongue at him. 

Jimin stuck his tongue out at me and just laid there. We all stayed in our positions and most of us fell asleep. I felt sleepy. When I sat up to grab my phone, I found most of them asleep. Taehyung, Ho Seok, Jin, Suga, and Nam Joon fell asleep. The rest of us went on our phones. I browsed the web and stuff.

After 30 minutes or so, everyone was asleep except for me and two people. I got up and looked at Hana and Jung Kook, grinning as an idea popped into my head. I got out of bed and motioned them to follow me downstairs. When we were downstairs, I grabbed three markers and handed them one. When they recieved the markers, they knew what my idea was. We went back upstairs to the sleepng beauties. They sure will be beauties when they wake up. All three of us teamed up on all of them. 

First target! Jimin! We crouched besides him and started to do our work. As we 'beautified' him, we had to hold in our laughs and giggles. Wah~! His beautiful eyeshadow and multiple moles. His awesome mustache and dark circles.

Second target! Ho Seok! We went over to him and also beautified him. Ah~ beautiful. Kekeke. Horri-I mean magnificent beard and unibrow.

Third target! Taehyung! He took up the space I left and I puffed my cheeks. I was planning to go back to that spot. Well, we started our work our magic. I swear, when we were finished, he looked like Saw. Except he didn't have red swirls and red lips, but we outlined his lips, not color it.

Fourth target! Jin! We had to carefully go over Taehyung, so we wouldn't wake him up. Aish, this was hard. I almost fell on Taehyung because Hana accidently bumped into my arm that was helping me stay up. Jin was completed with a waterfall tears and wrinkles , so we moved on. 

My arm started to hurt. So we went to a target that was on the floor, Nam Joon. 

Fifth target, Nam Joon, moved a bit as we did our work. Luckily, he didn't wake up in the process. Kekeke. Finished with what looks like eyeliner with dark circles and a mustache, we headed to the last target.

Last target! Suga! Who was all the way inside my bed. I had to put my feet between him and Jin, and crouched. We quickly worked on his face, hoping the three on the bed won't wake up. Suga was special, we made him look like an old man.

Mission complete! The three of us headed downstairs, high fiving once we were in the living room. We finally letted it all out. But we quietly laughed our asses off, so we won't wake the guys up. The three of us stayed downstairs, watching TV and munching on snacks. 

Another 30 minutes later, Taehyung came downstairs with bed hair, followed by Jin and Ho Seok. I guess they didn't see each other faces yet, because they weren't angry or what-so-ever. Me, Hana, and Jung Kook had to hold in our laughs again, so we won't blow our cover. Jung Kook ran off to the bathroom, Hana preteneded that she needed to get a drink, and I hid half of my face into one of the couch pillows. Taehyung and Jin plopped down on the sides of me, both still tired. Jin leaned his head on my shoulder and Taehyung leaned his head back. Oh god, this was torture. I swear, I was about to burst out laughing any second. 

"Ugh, I need water." Suga said, heading over to the kitchen. 

A few seconds later, the rest of the guys sleepily descended the stairs. Ho Seok almost fell as he went down. I reaaaaaaally needed to get out of there, I couldn't hold it anymore. I got up, Jin moving his head off my shoulder and into the same position as Taehyung. I headed towards the kitchen, which now contained only Hana and Jung Kook. 

"When do you think they'll look at each other?" Hana asked in a whisper.

"In any second now." Jung Kook replied.

Three... Two... One...

"What the hell is with your guys face?!" I heard Suga say. 

"What the hell is with your face?!" All the other guys replied. 

We looked at them to find them looking at a huge mirror thing my dad hanged in the hallway. 

"What the ?!" 

"Ok, who did this!?"

The three of us, started to laugh as quietly as we can. But then a voice startled us. 

"EUN SUN! JUNG KOOK! HANA!" We heard Nam Joon yell. 

OH . We all looked at each other and then ran off. We looked around for a place to hide, but eventually got caught. We were forced to sit on the couch and apologize. The three of us stared into our laps as they rambled on and on. I felt like they weren't going to stop talking. We learned our lesson, never draw on their faces. Or else you won't get enough of it.

When they were finished nagging us, they all went to a sink or a bathroom to wash their faces. The three of us casually sat on the couch, watching TV. When the guys came out, I swear, some of them didn't even wash it all off. Nam Joon and Jimin came in the living room with frowns, still having their mustaches. I guess we colored it too much. 

"I swear, I'm going to get you three if this doesn't come out by tomorrow." Jimin said, sitting next to me. 

"Don't worry, you look fine." I said, patting his shoulder. 

We all sat there and watched TV. Later on, we grew hungry and there was no food left from earlier. I went into the pantry and took out a box of ramen. Everyone grabbed one and started to make their own. When our ramen was ready, we stood or sat at the table, as we ate. Slurping our noodles, everyone started to talk. Not with our mouths full of course, that's just disgusting. When we were finished eating our ramen, I looked at the time 8:23 pm. Damn, time flew by fast.

"Okay. It's almost 8:30! Out of my house!" I said, pointing to the door. 

They all groaned except for Hana. 

"Lazy butts. Go and walk off all those calories." Hana said, lightly kicking Ho Seok in the . 

They all walked out of my house after pulling their shoes on. 

"See you guys tomorrow." I said. 

They all nodded and walked down the pathway and out my yard. I shut the door, heading upstairs after turning off the TV. I grabbed my phone from my desk and flopped onto the bed. It kind of felt empty now without the guys hogging the room. But it also felt nice. I started to text the guys and Hana in our group talk. 

<< ME: Any of you guys home yet?                            >>
      NAMJ: I'm home.
     TAE: Me too
     JIN: Same
     HANA: Me and the others are getting ice cream.
     ME: WOW. Thanks for the invite!
     HANA: Dude, you kicked us out of your house.
     ME: Nuh-uh.
     HANA: Watever. We're heading home right now.
     ME: Watever.
     TAE: I want ice cream.... :c
     JK: Too baaaaaaaad hyunnnnnnng
     TAE: Shut up
     ME: Weirdos. I need to go wash up. Bye.
     NamJ: Bye
     TAE: Bye
     JK: Bye
     HANA: Byeeeeeee
     JIN: Bye. Night.
<< ME: Night                                                            >>

I put my phone down and headed for the bathroom. After a quick wash up and brushing my teeth, I went over to my desk and grabbed the picture of mom. 

"Omma. I'm going to sleep now. Good night." I said, brushing the glass.

I placed it back down on the desk and turned off the light. Shuffling back to my bed, I took my phone and plugged it to my charger. I got into bed and stared at the glowing stars. Thinking about the good memories back then, I fell asleep.

 


 

A/N: Hey guys!!! Yaaaay!!! I got 3 subscribers!!! Thanks you three! I don't wanna give out your guys names, just in case you guys don't want me too. xP And sorry for the late update. I went on a camping trip. I'll try to get chapter three by today or tomorrow, to make up for the lackness. >-< And I hope you guys had a wonderful fourth of July! Subscribe and comment! Don't be a silent reader, but I understand if you don't want too, I was sometimes a silent reader too. This is long, sorry, but just a little more. I know that I'm using other kpop groups as other gang people, I'm sorry to all the 2pm fans and Big Bang fans, if you guys don't like their roles. Don't hate me >.< Well, this is the end. Sorry for the long note. xP End!!! xD