Jongup

The Schools Girl Delinquent

As I had told them, they came towards me, fists flying everywhere. Every punch, I managed to dodge, but it made me corner into the wall behind me. Why does this have to be an ally way. I stood there with my back against the wall, ready for their next attack. P.O came towards me, fist in the air as he was going to punch me, but then he threw up his leg. Striking me in the side, I dropped onto one knee, not expecting that move. 

With that, the others kicked me over without hesitation. 

"Eun Sun!" Jongup exclaimed. 

"Freaking... Brat..." I said between grunts. 

The others began to kick me, I curled into a ball, arms crossed in front of my face to attempt on protect myself. I tried to look for an opening. Damn it! Why isn't Jongup fighting back!!! My eyes scanned at each person, trying to find an opening from anyone. The pain just kept increasing, soon my body will be so sore that I won't be able to fight. Wait... 

"Sehun!!!!" I shouted. "Oh Sehun!!!"

Footsteps and then grunts. They stopped kicking me and I slowly sat up from my position, every movement made me wince in pain. Aish. 'Princess' they say. Then treat me like one, freaking s. Using the wall as my support, I stood up. Aissssshh. Getting beat up cos of that kid. I swear, he'll get it later. Now standing up straight, I let Sehun take care of the others. 

"I'm telling you one more time, Yoo Kwon." I said. 

Yoo Kwon smirked, letting go of Jongup who fell to his . Yoo Kwon attempted to throw a punch. I dodged to the side, grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back. 

"Yah. Just cos I got a beating, doesn't mean I can't beat you up." I whispered in his ear as I leaned down. 

Kneeing him hard in the , intending to hit him 'there', I threw him to the side. Sehun had just finished up with the others. 

"Grab him and let's go." I said, motioning tto the beaten Jongup. 

The sun was setting and we weren't near anyone houses. We headed to the park, where there were barely any people at this time of day. 

"Aissssssh. How can you let yourself get beat up like that, pabo." I said to Jongup in a harsh tone. 

I rotated my aching shoulders backwards, stretching my arms across my chest and twisting my body. Uggh. It hurts so badly. 

"Gwenchana?" Sehun asked. 

I nodded, continuing to stretch my limbs. I looked over to Sehun. 

"Aissh. Check yourself first." I said, wiping the little blood that seeped from a cut on his cheek. 

"No wonder it stinged there." Sehun said, taking out his phone to check the cut. 

"Pabo." I said as I sat down next to Jongup. 

I forcefully grabbed his face, making him turn to me I examined his injuries and sighed. Taking out my wallet, i took out some money and handed it to Sehun. 

"Here. Go buy ointment, bandages, and bandaids at the small pharmacy over there." I told him, pointing to the direction. 

"Arasso." Sehun said, taking the money and heading towards the place. 

"Ppalli!" I called, and with that, he began jogging. 

Turning to Jongup, I looked at him as he just stared down at his hands. 

"Call your friends and tell them to come and get you." I told him. 

Jongup took out his phone and began dialing a number. I just sat there, head bent back as I stared at the sky that began to slowly darken. 

"Hyung? Yeah. Can you come over?" Jongup said. 

I stayed silent as he talked to whoever he was speaking to. Sehun came back with the stuff, giving me the change that was left over. By that time, Jongup had finished calling his friend and hanged up. 

"Stay still and don't speak." I told him, opening the ointment. 


A/N: GUISE. I DID IIIT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I UPDATED A DAY LATER XP How was this chapter? Spent the whole day and somewhat last night trying to do it. In between my kdrama commercial moments xP xD 

I FINISHED "It's Okay, That's Love" LIKE OMG. IK. I'M LATE. BUT STILLLLLL. I CRIED. SO EMOTIONALLLLLL. KYUNGSOO-AH. BUT MERRRRRRRR

Okie. I'm done xP I'll see you guys next chapter!!!! (Hopefully will be soon)