This Isn't Like Him...

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Two days later and it was Saturday. The day that I'm suppose to meet GD "alone." He does sound sincere, but knowing him, he's probably not. 

I was at Taehyung's house. We all were. Except Hana, her mom needed help babysitting. I've been at his house for the whole day. I think it's 6 o'clock right now...

"Hyung!" Taehyung's brother yelled, knocking on the door. 

"What do you want?!" Taehyung called. 

"Omma needs you!" He replied. 

"Aish." Taehyung said, getting up from his bed. 

We all watched him leave the room. A couple minutes later, he came back in with snacks and drinks. 

"Cookies!" I said, seeing the variety of cookies on the tray. 

He placed it down on the coffee table and everyone took a glass of juice. I took a sip of the liquid, seeing what type of juice Taehyung's mom prepared. I smacked my lips. What juice is this??? I think it's grape juice... I picked up a chocolate chip cookie and bit into it. Taehyung's little sister likes to make cookies. So they have like a whole two tins of it. But it's usually gone and filled the next week or so. 

"What time are you suppose to meet GD?" Suga asked.

"Nine... I think." I answered. 

"Three hours..." Jin said. 

I nodded. Three hours till I meet that jerk. I grabbed another cookie, gobbling it up. 

"Did you guys get someone to follow me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"We g-" Taehyung started, but Ho Seok shoved a cookie in his mouth. 

"No. We couldn't find anyone." Ho Seok said. 

I just nodded my head. Taehyung shot Ho Seok a glare for shoving the cookie in his mouth. I leaned back on his bed, taking a sip of my juice. 

"I'm bored." I said. 

"I think I have a bored game. Somewhere..." Taehyung said, getting up. 

He went to his closet and went in. His was a walk in closet, it was kinda big. I could see some clothes on the floor and draped over things. 

"You need to clean up your closet." Jin nagged. 

"Yeah yeah." Taehyung replied from inside. 

After rumaging through his closet and making more of a mess, he found some games. There was jenga, sorry, monopoly, and that charade game. 

"Let's play jenga." I said, picking up the tin box. 

"Ok." Everyone agreed. 

Jimin moved over the snacks and I poured out the jenga blocks. Jung Kook and Ho Seok started to stack the blocks. Once it was all stacked up, I pulled out a block near the top. 

"Yah! That was really easy! You should've started at the middle or bottom." Jimin said. 

"Shut up. I can take it out wherever I want." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

Even though we are all close, I think I argue and fight with Jimin the most. And the ones I get along with the most are Jung Kook and Jin... Well. Mostly Jin.

 Jimin went next, taking one close to the middle. Jin went, then  Nam Joon, then Taehyung, then Suga, then Jung Kook, and lastly Ho Seok. The tower looked like it was about to fall any second. 

"Ppalli!" Jimin rushed. 

"Shut up! I'm going!" I said, looking around the tower, trying to find a block to pull. 

Man. It looks like whatever block I pull, it will fall. I took one in the bottom. I slowly wiggled it out, biting the bottom of my lips. 

"Aish! Why did you guys take them out at those spots?!" I said, frustrated. 

There were gaps at the area that would make the tower fall really easily. I pulled out the block I chose and heaved out a sigh of relief when the tower didn't collapse. 

"..." Jimin mumbled, biting the bottom of his lips. 

"Ppalli!" I rushed him, crossing my arms. 

"Shut up." He said. 

I rolled my eyes. He chose a jenga block at the top. 

"Who's the one choosing from the top now!" I said.

"Shut up." He said, sticking his tongue out at me. 

It continued on again, the same person after another. When it reached Suga, the tower swayed as he tried to pull out his block. 

"Stop... Stop... Don't fall...." Suga kept on mumbling, slowly pulling out the block. 

When he took it out, the tower started to shake and eventually collapsed. 

"You lost!!!" All of us said. 

"Punishment time~" Me and Jin said in a sweet voice, causing Suga to shiver. 

Usually, when we play, whoever lose must do a punishment. And our punishments aren't light. Well. It's not that bad in the beginning, but later on, the punishments gets worse.  Suga groaned. 

The seven of us huddled together, thinking of what his punishment should be. After our little chat, we looked at Suga, smirking. 

"Your punishment is..." The six of them said. 

"Getting punched from us anywhere we want. How hard we want." I finished. 

Suga groaned, "This'll hurt like hell."

We all stood up and the seven of us went over to Suga. The guys went first. I like to go last. Kekeke. Jin and Jimin punched him in the right arm. Taehyung lightly punched him in the stomach. Nam Joon punched his left arm and Ho Seok punched his thigh. He let out a yelp on each punch. I went up to Suga, smiling. 

"Hmmm... Should I punch you in the face?" I joked. 

His eyes widned in fear and I laughed at his reaction. 

"Kidding. Kidding." I said, patting his chest. 

I'll just punch his right arm. I turned him to his side. He knew that I was going to punch his arm, so he flexed it. I punched his arm as hard as I can. 

"Uuuuugh. My arm is sore." He said, frowning. 

We sat back down, Jung Kook already stacked up the jenga blocks. We kept on playing, the punishments got worse. After a few more games, it was already almost 9. 

"I gotta go." I said, getting up. 

"Call us after, okay." Nam Joon said. 

I nodded. I noticed Jin talking to someone on the phone. 

"Who're you calling?" I asked. 

"Hm? O-Oh. Hyung called me." Jin said. 

"Oh~ Tell him I said hi." I said, receiving a nod. 

"Ok." He nodded. 

We all left the room. They walked me out to the front door. 

"I'll call you guys after. Bye." I waved, walking down. 

"OK. Bye." They all said. 

I left Taehyung's yard and went down the path. I headed for the park. It was dark out and kind of cold out. I pulled on my mask and wrapped myself in my jacket. I arrived to the park after a couple of minutes, finding people taking a stroll or walking their pets. I found GD at a bench, looking grumpy. I stopped a few feet away from him. When he noticed me, he looked furious.

"Yah! I said 8 o'clock not 9!" He yelled. 

I shrugged, "I thought it was at nine." 

He frowned, "Tch. Follow me." 

GD got off his seat and walked off. I followed behind him, hands in pocket. I looked around, we were passing by houses that I've never seen before. Where the hell is he taking me? He led me into another park. What the.... I've never seen this place before... The park was completely empty. He stopped in the middle of the area. I stood in front of him. 

"What the hell do you want, GD?" I asked coldly. 

He smirked, crossing his arms, "Didn't think you would actually come." 

"Says the one who waited an hour for me." I said, crossing my arms. 

He didn't say anything. 

"So what the hell you want?" I said again. 

He smirked, I saw a mischevious glint in his eyes. But that smirk faded into a soft expression. What... 

"Eun Sun..." He said. 

"W-What?" I stuttered, not liking how this is going. 

What the hell happened to the cocky bastard that I fought with many times. This is not the GD I know. Even though it's nice that he's not being the jerk head like he usually is, I don't like this side of him. I'm use to his other attitude. 

"I called you out tonight to..." GD started. 

He looked down at the floor, chewing onto the bottom of his lips. 

"Called me out tonight to, what?" I asked, confused.

Why is he acting like this??? What the hell? 

"To... I-" But then there was a yelp. 

I whirled around, finding B.A.P in a pile. 

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I said, shocked and more confused. 

"H-Hey..." Zelo said.

I raised my eyebrows at them, crossing my arms. 

"Why the are you guys here?" I questioned again, expecting an answer. 

"U-Uh..." Youngjae hesitated. 

That's when an idea of why they were here popped into my mind. It's definately because of them.

"The guys told you guys to follow me, didn't they." I said. 

All of them looked at each other and nodded. I scoffed in disbelief. They are so getting it later. Wait a sec! Are they the one Jin called earlier!? Oh my god. He's getting it. I turned around, finding GD staring at the guys. He looked at me in the eyes. We stared at each other for a bit.

GD then came over and leaned close to my ear, his breath brushing against my skin, "I'll tell you next time." 

With that he left and disappeared into the night. I turned to B.A.P, hands on my hips. 

"IF YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO SPY, AT LEAST BE QUIET AND STAY STILL!" I shouted. 

"Mianhe..." Daehyun said. 

"You guys are such! UGH!" I said. 

"Mianhe. We didn't mean to interrupt." Zelo said in a sincere tone. "Mianhe." 

Yongguk came up to me, "Gwenchana? Did he do anything when he was up close?" 

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. 

"Does it look like I'm hurt?" I questioned him, crossing my arms. 

He shook his head. 

"Yeah. So off!" I shouted, causing everyone to jump. 

I turned and was about to walk off until Himchan grabbed my wrist. I turned to him, giving him the coldest look I ever made. He let go and I stormed off. I started to dial Taehyung's number. 

"Yobaseyo, Eunji-ah?" His voice coming through the speaker. 

"Are they still at your house?" I asked, gritting my teeth. 

"Y-Yeah... Why?" He answered then asked, sensing my anger. 

"Nothing. I'll see you guys in a bit." I told him, hanging up on him. 

I remembered the way GD took me and I found myself at the other park. I trudged towards Taehyung's house. When I reached his house, I rang the doorbell. 

"I got it!" I heard Taehyung's little brother yell. 

"Make sure to check who it is first!" His mom said. 

I saw him check through the window and then rushing to the door. He opened it, a smile on his face. I took off my mask and shove it into my pocket. 

"Annyeong! You're back!" He smiled. 

I smiled back at him, containing my anger, "Yeah. Is your brother upstairs with the others?" 

He nodded and let me through. I took off my shoes and ran upstairs, greeting his mom and dad as I pass the living room. I burst open the door, startling everyone inside. I quietly closed the door behind me, the corner of my mouth twitching. 

"Hey. What happened?" Jin asked. 

I walked over to them and started to hit them. 

"YAH! YAH! WHY ARE YOU HITTING US!?" They all yelled. 

"WHY DID YOU ASK B.A.P TO FOLLOW ME?!" I yelled back.

They all went silent when they heard their name. 

"Because of them, I couldn't find out what GD was going to tell me!" I shouted. 

"Whoa. Whoa. Calm down." Jin said, making a gesture with his hand. 

I scoffed, crossing my arms, "Says the one who called them right in front of me." 

They all fell silent again. I rolled my eyes and left the room. I bid farewell to his parents and left the house. I went straight home. 

Reaching home, I slammed the door open and then slammed it closed, locking it. I stormed up to my room and slammed the door behind me. After taking a long, hot shower, I was now calm. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I went over to my window and slid it open, opening the curtains too. A breeze came into my room, making the room cool. I laid in my bed with my wet hair, staring at the night sky. I gradually fell asleep. 

 


A/N: Dooooooooooooone! I wonder what GD was going to tell Eun Sun? Hmmmmm. We'll find out in future chapters. :3 Also. Sorry if you guys don't like how Eun Sun shouted and stuff at B.A.P. But I had to get her angry. xP

I'm updating another story today, because I don't think I can tomorrow. I have a two meetings tomorrow. >~< Anyways, see you guys next chapter! And sorry if this as long. Bai Bai!