Fresh Air

The Schools Girl Delinquent

"Go wake the others." Jin said.

"Why me." I pouted. 

"Just go." He said, crossing his arms.

"Deh, omma." I rolled my eyes and got up, patting Jimin to come with me.

We both got up and headed to my room once again. I had to hold in my laugh when I saw their faces. I headed over to Suga and Jungkook. 

"Yah. Wake up." I shook their arms. "Jungkookie, Suga."

Jungkook's face scrunched as he was starting to wake, meanwhile, Suga barely even moved. Still as a statue as always. I sighed and woke Jungkook up first. Jungkook finally woke and stretched, then I went to deal with Suga. I grabbed his shoulders and began to shake him. 

"MIN YOONGI. WAKE UPPPPP." I said loudly, lifting him as I shook him. 

"AISHHH. ARASSO. ARASSO." Suga said grumpily. 

I let go and he flopped down, stretching out. I got up and began to wake the others. I bit the bottom of my lip to prevent myself from bursting out into laughter. All the boys filed out and down the stairs. 

"UWAH. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACES?!" Himchan exclaimed when he spotted them all.

"Huh?" All still half asleep, they looked at each other. 

"WHAT IS THIS." Many exclaimed. 
 
I bursted out laughing when I saw Kai's face. I wasn't the one who drew on him. But he had those comical tears flowing, a mustache, bubble of snot and shapes all around his face. 

"YAH. PARK CHANYEOL. DID YOU DO THIS?!" Baekhyun exclaimed, kicking Chanyeol in the .

"AH. WAE. I DIDN'T DO IT. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO TO ME." Chanyeol exclaimed, rubbing his . 

"COS IT'S ALWAYS YOU." Baekhyun exclaimed. 

"Aish. Go wash your faces and hurry to the table." Himchan said. 

All scurried away to the bathroom and the rest that weren't drawn on went to the kitchen. 

"Yah. It was you, wasn't it?" Jin asked when I was helping him get bowls. 

A grinned, putting a finger to my lips, "Shhh."

Pinching my cheeks, he pulled a bit. "Aigoo. You're a troublemaker." 

I just continued to grin and took the bowls to the rice cooker. I went to the rice cooker and began to scoop rice into the bowls. 

"Chanyeol, come here and help me." I called as he was looking into the fridge. 

He came and took the bowls of rice to the table. 

"Are there enough chairs?" He asked. 

"Ani. Some will need to stand." I said. 

When everyone had washed their face, since we used washable markers, we all began to eat. After eating, we had to choose who was going to clean up and wash the dishes. 

"Yah! We made you guys food, so we're not part of this." Jin said. 

So the two stepped out and the rest of us did rock, paper, scissors to determine who cleans up. 

"Aiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhhh." I groaned. "This is my house. Why do I have to clean."

"Because you lost." Hoseok said. 

"Shut up." I grumbled, beginning to pick up the bowls and chopsticks. "At least put your guys own stuff into the sink." 

It was me and Yongguk who had lost at the game. We began to clean up and wash the dishes. Yongguk began to wash the dishes as I cleaned up the table and put the dishes into the sink. After cleaning up the table, I helped Yongguk rinse the dishes and put it on the rack to dry. 

It felt kind of awkward, since we didn't talk at all. 

"Eun Sun~ I'm going to eat the ice cream!" Jungkook said. 

"Yah!" I exclaimed. "We just finished cleaning and now you want to eat ice cream!?"

He pouted, "Mian." 

He went back to the living room and joined the rest on watching the show that was on TV. After we finished, I swear that all the oil in our fingers were washed away and all wrinkly. 

"Do you want lotion?" I asked Yongguk.

"Sure." He replied, closing and opening his hands.

I was doing the same thing. It just felt weird and super dry. It felt so weird rubbing the fingers together. I went to the bathroom and took out a small bottle of lotion in the drawer. I squeezed a bit in my hand and then threw it to Yongguk. After moisturizing, I put the lotion back and joined everyone in the living room. 

"What are you guys watching?" I asked Suga, sitting on the armrest of the couch. 

"I don't know. I was falling asleep." He said, leaning against me. 

"Halabeoji." I laughed. 

He rolled his eyes and then closed them, leaning back and dozed off to sleep once again. 

I got up and sat down on the floor in front of Nam Joon and Jimin, asking the same question. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh." Is what I got from Nam Joon. "I wasn't paying attention."

"I think it's a recent drama." Jimin said. 

I leaned back, my head over Jimin's knee. The drama was boring. I now understand why Nam Joon wasn't paying attention and why Suga was falling asleep. I was falling asleep myself.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone pick me up, "Jimin?"

"Ah. You're awake?" He said, carrying me bridal style as he was walking to the stairs.

"Mian. Did I fall asleep?" Which was a really obvious answer, but I was half asleep, so my mind wasn't working that well. 

"Mhm. You fell asleep 15 minutes into the drama." He laughed, going up the stairs. 

"You can put me down." I said, rubbing my eyes. 

Once we were at the top, he placed me down, "Do you want to sleep more?"

"Nah. I think it was just because the drama was really boring. How long was I asleep for?" I asked him. 

"Throughout the rest of the drama... Sooooo... About near an hour?" He said.

"Jinjja?" I said as I yawned and stretched my arms. "I kind of want to go for a walk."

"Kaja. I want to walk too." Stretching himself. 

I nodded and we went downstairs, "You know, you carried me upstairs for no reason, right?"

Jimin shrugged, "A workout."

He flexed his arms, showing his muscles. I punched him in the arms and laughed. 

"We're going for a walk!" I said. 

"Nado!" Jungkook said. 

"Arasso." I said. 

It ended up being me, Jungkook, Jimin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Youngjae, Daehyun, and Zelo. Half of the rest were asleep or were too lazy to go out. 

"You guys are acting like old people." Chanyeol said. 

"Shut up and go." Kris said. 

"Meanie." Chanyeol pouted, but then grinned his toothy grin. 

We pulled on our shoes. I headed out first from the rest of them. To my surprise, the sun was going down already. How long have we been in the house. Well... We ate pretty late, so breakfast became lunch. Cleaning took a while and that drama was long. I guess it's accurate with the time. 

"We'll be back!" Jungkook said. 

"Okay!"

Then we all headed down the pathway and down the road.

 


SHORT CHAPTER. MIAN 

SARANGHAE~! <3