Final

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I opened my eyes, only seeing white. I slowly sat up, looking down to see that I wasn't wearing my uniform anymore. In replace of my uniform, I was wearing a spaghetti strapped white dress and barefoot. I sat up and looked around, seeing a white surrounding. 

"Hello?" I called out, looking around. 

But my voice just echoed. 

"Anyone?" I said. 

I walked around, continuing to just see white. The atmosphere was calm though. I, myself was calm. I don't know, everything felt really soothing. But... I felt sort of lost... 

Where am I? How did I get here? What happened?

That's when I heard a faint sound of water splashing. As I continued to walk, a warm mist appeared. There it was, the source of the sound, but it was much louder now. A waterfall, the water joining with the rest in the area, blue and clear. It's so weird... Why is there a waterfall in the middle of nowhere? I crouched down and touched the water. It's warm... 

"Eun Sun?" A familiar voice said. 

I froze in my spot, tears started to slip down my cheeks. I slowly got up and turned around, my heart beating. 

"Om... Omma..." I whispered, tears began to fall as if I and the waterfall were one. 

My vision immediately went blurry and I ran towards the blurry figure. I held her tightly, burrying my face into her shoulder. 

"Ommaaaaa..." I cried like a child. "I missed you so much." 

How I miss her embrace so, so much... 

"Shhhh," She my head, her head leaning against the side of mine. "I missed you too..."

I never want to let go... After a while, we both let go and faced each other. She let out a small laugh as she saw the streaks of tears on my cheeks. She wiped them away with her thumbs. 

"You grew so much." She said, my hair once again. "You've grown to be a beautiful young lady." 

I laughed, "Have I?"

She took my arm, "Let's go. Someone else has been waiting for you." 

I tilted my head, "Someone else?" 

As we continued to walk, our surroundings changed. It wasn't full on white anymore. I don't even know how it was possible, but we walked into a large patch of grass, the sky a bright blue. Big white, fluffy clouds filled the sky. There was a slight breeze, but it felt really nice. We walked towards a gazebo, where a person was sitting at. A table was in the middle and food was spread out. 

When we got closer, my eyes widened. 

"Ji Yeon!" I exclaimed. 

She looked up, a big smile spreading across her face, "Eun Sun!" 

She looked as if she was as old as me. But.. How is that possible? But I put that aside, what does it matter now?

When we stepped inside the gazebo, Ji Yeon attacked me with a hug. 

"It's been so long!" She exclaimed. 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, "Yeah.." 

We finally sat down and started to converse with each other. I told them everything that has been happening. But I couldn't remember how I'm here... I'm dead, right? That's the only possibility... But.. How.. I.. I don't remember... I just remember how we went to the fast food restaurant to eat, then everything else is vague. I feel sort of frustrated that I don't remember. How do I not know how I died? 

Time was passing and it felt so fast. But we'll be together.. I smiled to myself. 

The sun was setting and the sky reflected off a pretty mix of colors. The clouds became a lavender purple, the blue faded and turned into a pink, the blue slightly lingering. 

"I guess times up." Omma said. 

I looked at her, "Time up?" 

I saw Ji Yeon nod at the corner of my eye, making me face her. 

"What do you mean times up? Are we going somewhere?" I asked them. 

Ji Yeon shook her head, "Ani. We're not going, you are."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Where am I going?" 

The two of them stood up, walking over to each side of me. Omma was giving those motherly smiles, and Ji Yeon was smiling softly. I looked back and forth at them in confusion. I'm totally lost now. 

"You can't stay here, sweetie." Omma said. 

"Wae?" I asked, a feeling sort of creeping up my body. 

Ji Yeon took my hand and held it with both of hers, "Eun Sun, you have to go back." 

"Go back? How? Aren't I..." I looked at the both of them. "I'm dead, aren't I?" 

They both let out a small laugh. 

"Ani." Omma said. "Although it was great having you here, you can't stay, Eun Sun. You still have a great life ahead of you." 

I stood up, my hand slipping out of Ji Yeon's grasp. 

"So... I'm not dead?" I asked, really confused. 

They both shook their head. 

"Then how am I here?" I crossed my arms. 

"Eun Sun, you were on the brink of death. But now, you're slowly recovering, meaning..." 

".. that I can't stay here.. Because I didn't die yet.." I finished the sentence. 

Ji Yeon nodded. Tears slowly came up, but I held them in. 

"What if... What if I don't want to go..." 

"Sweetie... You can't stay..." Omma gently took my face. "You must live on." 

"What have I told you before, Eun Sun?" Ji Yeon said. "Didn't I say to live a happy life? How are you going to do that if you stay here?" 

"I... I'm here with both of you! I'm happy!" I exclaimed. 

She shook her head, "Eun Sun... No matter what you say.. You can't stay..." 

It was getting dark already, the sun almost completely gone. But somehow, lights blinked on in side the gazebo, lighting up the area around us. 

I blinked, the tears streaming down my cheeks and I hung my head down. "I understand..."

The both of them smiled and came into a large embrace. I held the two of them tightly as the tears continued to fall. 

"I'll miss you both..." I whispered. 

"We'll see each other again.." Ji Yeon said. 

"But much, much later on." Omma laughed. 

I slightly smiled. 

"Live happy, arasso?" Ji Yeon said. 

I made a small sound to indicate a yes as my reply. 

"Saranghae..." My voice cracked. 

Everything seemed to fade away and I was in darkness. I stood there, crying to myself. But I gathered myself together and wiped them away. That's when I suddenly heard beeping. I walked towards the sound, finding the a doorway with a bright light shining through. I squinted my eyes, slowly walking through the door....

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling really tired. But then I realized that I was staring up to a ceiling. I slowly turned my head, seeing boys sprawled across anything in the room that would be comfortable enough to sleep on. I slowly blinked, but then slightly jumped when a loud clatter came out of nowhere. I turned my head to the side. 

"Ha..Na.." I said with a bit of stress. 

Tears pricked at her eyes as she rushed over, "Eun Sun! You're finally awake! I was so worried! Pabo-yah! How dare you do that to me!" 

I let out a raspy chuckle, "Mianhaeyo.." 

A few of the boys had woken up because of Hana's sudden outburst. But they soon joined her. 

"EUN SUN." 

I reached my hand up and took off the oxygen mask that I had on. I slowly started to sit up, but I was pushed back down. 

"Hold up! I'll position the bed up!" Jin nagged at me. 

I slight laugh escaped my lips. The bed slowly lifted up and I was sitting up straight. I leaned my head back, feeling tired as ever. 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, my raking my hand through my hair. 

Hana handed me a glass of water, that I eagerly accepted, my throat was really dry.

"Three months." Youngjae said, causing me to choke on my water. 

Jin quickly took the cup from my hand to prevent it to spill everywhere as I hacked my lungs out. Jimin patted my back, trying to helo out, which wasn't at all. 

"MWOH!?" I exclaimed when I recovered. 

They all nodded and I leaned my head back once again. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. What the hell? It felt so short, since I only spent a couple of hours with Ji Yeon and Omma.. 

Oh.. That's right... Ji Yeon and Omma...

"How are you feeling?" Yongguk asked. 

"Tired." I replied, opening my eyes. 

"Yah. You slept for three months and you're tired?" Jungkook laughed. 

"I want to sleep for three months." Suga said, causing everyone to look at him weirdly or laugh. 

I laughed at what he said. "Of course you do."

That's when everything started to come back to me, of why I'm here. Of how I 'died.' 

"What.. What happened to Ji Yong?" I asked. "How did I get here?" 

"Ji Yong? He... He was arrested..." Jimin said. 

My eyebrows furrowed together, "Mwoh?" 

"Pabo. If you call an ambulance, of course literally all the forces will come. The firefighters, the police?" Suga said. "The police came and he.. Surprisingly, confessed everything." 

"What about TOP?" I asked. 

All of them shrugged. 

"We don't know. He ran off." Suho said. 

I slightly scoffed, "What a great friend." 

We spent the time there, telling me what had happened and how worried everyone is. Jae Sun was back in the hospital and was recovering well. Apparently, I'm going to have to explain everything to him later on... That's going to be a long while... Most of the time, all of them were scolding me on how stupid I was for doing whatever I had done. 

"Oh yeah." I turned to B.A.P. 

I gave them a smile, one that I have never shown them before, "Komawo... If it wasn't for you guys, who would've known what would've happened to Jae Sun oppa." 

They all smiled back.

"No problem." Yongguk said. 

"Aigoo. Where did the arrogant girl go?" Himchan said. 

"Yah. Do you want her back?" I raised an eyebrow. "'Cos she's still here, you know?" 

They all laughed.

I smiled as I watched them all talk to each other. These are the people I have to live for... Hana... Hoseok and them... Kris and them... Zelo and them... Jae Sun... 

Live happily for the people you love.


A/N: IT'S OFFICIALLY THE END. AAAAHHHHHHH. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUCH. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND IT MADE ME SO GLAD THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS, EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT IT'S A VERY CRAPPY STORY. 

REALLY THOUGH. I LOVE YOU ALL QAQ 

If you guys want, check out the next story that I am making ------> Good Girl. Bad Boy. 

Thank you so much! 

Saranghae~!!!!!!!