Meeting GD And His Gang

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Surprisingly, I woke up by the sun streaming through a gap from my curtains. Opening my eyes to see what that bright light was, but shutting it when I found out what it was. As I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked at the clock, 7:20 am, 10 minutes early. I got up and stretched my arms. Gah, I'm tired. I went over to the bathroom and took my toothbrush out and put toothpaste on. After wetting the brush, I started to brush my teeth, eyes close as I leaned on the counter top. My eyes slowly open and I wandered out the bathroom to my desk, when the stupid alarm clock blared through my room. 

"Shut up." I mumbled, smacking the top of the clock. 

It stopped ringing and I slowly headed back to the sink and spit. After washing my face, I went to the shower and the faucet. Getting in as it already steamed up the bathroom after two minutes, I quickly washed myself. Once I was done, I dryed my hair and dressed into the stupid schools uniform. A short sleeve white blouse with a black blazer and a red plaid skirt and tie, also knee high socks. Ugh, I hate wearing this. I grabbed my mask from my desk, picking up the picture of mom carefully too. 

"Omma. I'm going to school now." I said and placed it back down. 

I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. I then pulled on my mask and headed out my room. Near my room was my parents room and I heard snoring. I guess dad is home. When I went downstairs, it reeked of alcohol. Even with my mask on, I can smell the stench. Damn it. He drank at home this time. I cleaned up the mess and sprayed the rooms with air fresheners. Once I was done, I pulled on my shoes and headed out the house, down to the bus stop. I took out my phone, 7:54. Damn, how long did I spend cleaning? Lets see... I woke up, got ready, about 15 minutes. Uuuuuuuuuh.... Forget it. 

When I arrived to the bus stop, I found Ho Seok and Jung Kook. I walked over to them and placed my hands on their shoulders, harshly. 

"What the ?!" Ho Seok said in surprise, jumping. 

Jung Kook jumped and turned to me. I gave a little wave. 

"Eun Sun, you ing scared the outta me." Ho Seok said, a hand on his chest. 

"I can see that." I replied, raising an eyebrow. 

Ho Seok rolled his eyes. I looked behind me and saw Suga and Jimin, walking towards us. 

"Yo." I said, raising a hand, but not high up.

When I saw Jimin's face, I bursted out laughing. People around us stared at me like I was crazy. But I couldn't help it, his face was too hilarious. 

"Oh god, Jimin. It didn't wash off?" I asked, clutching my stomach. 

Jung Kook started to snicker, hiding his face. Jimin was frowning at me. 

"Nah , what else does this look like?" Jimin replied. 

I finally stopped laughing. Haaa~ He still had the mustache. I can't even! Jimin walked towards me and hooked me under his arm, giving me a noogie(?).

"YAH YAH YAH! APA! YAH!" I yelled, causing people to stare at us. 

"This is what you get, er." Jimin said. 

I elbowed him in his stomach, causing him to let go. I glared at him and started to fix my hair. Jeez, it was sticking up and was all ed up. I watched as Jimin next target was Jung Kook, who didn't even resist. He knew it was going to happen to him any time this day. But it still hurted. Jung Kook also yelled in pain. I touched my head and lightly rubbed it. The bus came and we all got on, leaning near the door. It'll take forever to get out, since the bus was always crowded. The guys surrounded me in the middle and I leaned against the wall, holding onto a pole next to me. 

It was our stop. Hopping out, we walked towards the school. I saw Nam Joon, Jin, and Taehyung at the front gates. The three of them were talking, until Nam Joon noticed us and waved. We reached them and greeted each other. The three of them live close to the school, so they didn't need to ride the bus. Now we just needed to wait for Hana. Her mom drops her off to school, sometimes her older brother or sister drops her off. A blue car pulls up in front of us and the door opened, revealing Hana. When she got out and saw us, she quickly said goodbye to her mom and came over. 

"Morning guys!" She said.

"Morning." We all said. 

"Let's go." I said. 

We all headed into the school yard, people making way for us. All the students are afraid of us, even the teachers. But a little of them are not. Which wasn't really surprising. I don't even know why they were afraid of us, but I don't care if they were. It means Being feared has some good points. 

We walked into the building and headed into our first class, that one class that we all had together. We all sat in the back with near the window, sitting near each other. I sat next to the window, in front was Hana and behind me was Ho Seok. I turned to the side of my seat and leaned my back against the wall. Jin sat next to me, Jung Kook sat in front of Jin, Suga sat behind Jin, Taehyung behind Ho Seok, Nam Joon in front of Hana, and Jimin in front of Jung Kook. We all turned to each other and started to chat. 

"We're going to your house after school, right Eun Sun?" Jung Kook asked. 

"Nah. We should go to one of their houses." I said, pointing to Nam, Jin, and Taehyung. "Because the park is closer to their houses."

"I have to go home alone?" Hana said, pouting.

"We can still drop you off. Or, you can stay with us till it's time for us to leave." I suggested. 

"I'll stay with you guys and leave and hour before your guys fight." Hana said. 

We all nodded. 

"Who's house?" I asked. 

"Let's go to Jin's." Taehyung said. 

"It's because of omma's cooking, isn't it?" Jin said, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung. 

Taehyung just grinned and that gave him the answer. Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head with a little smile. I smiled under the mask, but it instantly disappeared when I started to hear squels. I groaned. The kingkas are here. I heard the sliding door open and in came six guys, surrounded by girls. I rolled my eyes. All I could hear in the use to be quiet room, was oppa! Or annoying squels. B.A.P strolled into the room and sat in their spots, which was in the middle of the classroom. 

"So. Why does GD want to fight?" Hana asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"Pay back. Eun Sun broke Daesung's nose, remember? And I broke Tae Yang's arm." Jin simply said. 

Hana raised one of her eyebrows in disbelief. Even she thought his reason was stupid. Their bones will heal. 

I suddenly felt someone staring at me and I looked up, seeing Daehyun. I raised an eyebrow. Our eyes met and he quickly looked away. What the hell was that about? I shrugged, turnning my attention back to the guys and Hana. The school bell rang, indicating students who aren't in class to hurry up and get their asses in class before the teacher comes in. Students started to scramble in, taking their seats. A few minutes later, our teacher came in. Ms. Seo, came in and started to take roll. 

Class started and I just looked around the class room. When my eyes landed on the head of Daehyun, I stared at his head. Why was he looking at me earlier. I shook my head and looked at the board. I decided to write down some notes, so Hana wouldn't have the trouble to reteach us next time. After writing down a lot, I stopped and laid my head down. 

The bell rang to indicate that class was over. I looked down at the paper I was drawing on. I crumpled it up and shoved it into my pocket. 

"Let's go Jung Kook." I said, linking arms with him. 

"See you guys at lunch." Hana said.

"Bye." We both said. 

Me and Jung Kook walked to Mr. Park's class, history. I hate history. I always sleep in that class and left Jung Kook alone. As we walked through the halls, the students moved aside and close to the lockers. Whispers was heard all over. I didn't pay attention to any of them. But then squels followed after. B.A.P Himchan and Zelo was behind us. They're also in Mr. Park's histoy class. Which is annoying. This year, I had almost all classes with B.A.P, ugh. I swear. All I here is squeling at the beginning of class. We finally arrived to the class room and we went in, taking our spots in the back. Himchan and Zelo strolled in, girls in this class following. I laid my head down and looked at Jung Kook. 

"I'm tired." I said. 

"You're always tired during history, Eun Sun." Jung Kook said. 

"Shut up. History is just... boring." I replied. 

"You always leave me to take the notes." Jung Kook pouted.

"I'll make it up to you. One day." I said. 

Jung Kook rolled his eyes. The bell rang and students strolled inside the classroom. Few seconds later, Mr. Park came in. Class began and I closed my eyes. 

"You ." I heard Jung Kook said. 

I grinned. Mr. Park began class and I took my little nap. 

"Yah. Eun Sun. Wake up." I heard Jung Kook say, shaking my shoulders. 

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up, tripping over the chair leg, but catching my balance. 

"Let's go." Jung Kook said. 

I nodded. I hooked my arms with Jung Kook again to keep from running into things and tripping, since I'm not really wide awake. We walked all the way to the rooftop, where we always had lunch. When we arrived, I was now awake and I saw the guys and Hana. I sat down against the fence and leaned back. Even though it was really sunny out, there was a warm breeze. It felt nice. I took off my mask and took out my lunch. Two creme filled bread and those bottle chocolate milk. 

"Yah. You're eating bread for lunch again?!" Jin said. 

I shrugged. I wasn't tired of it and I don't feel like making lunch in the morning. Just grab the stuff and leave. 

"Aish. I should just pack you lunch." He said. 

"You should." I told him, grinning. 

Jin rolled his eyes with a little grin on his face. We all began to eat peacefully. Chatting and stuff. 

~TIME SKIP~

School was finally over. I walked out the building and into the yard with Taehyung and Jimin, meeting the other guys and Hana at the front gate. When we met each other, we headed to Jin's house. We arrived shortly at his house. I took off my mask and when we went in, we were greeted by his mom and his older brother. 

"Anyeonghaseyo. " I greeted them with a bow. 

"Anyeonghaseyo! We haven't seen these faces for a long time!" Mrs. Kim said, giving us all a hug. 

"Omma. We'll be upstairs, ok?" Jin said. 

She nodded, "If you guys need anything, just tell us."

"Okay." We all said and then headed up to Jin room. 

When I got in his room, I went over to his bed and flopped onto it, taking up all the room. 

"Yah! Move over!" Jin said. 

I rolled to the inside and looked at Jin, who laid next to me. Everyone else found a spot at the bottom of the bed or on his chair and floor.

"So. What are we going to do?" Hana said, criss crossed on the floor. 

"I don't know. What do you guys want to do?" Jin asked, sitting up.

"Let's play video games!" I suggested.

Jin got out of his bed and went over to his xbox, turning it on.

"What do you guys want to play?" Jin asked.

We all looked at the rack of games he has. He has a lot.

"Ooo~! Let's play that dance game!" Hana suggested. 

 Jin took out the game Hana suggested and inserted in. I was too lazy to play, so Hana battled against Jung Kook. Jin's mom came in and gave us snacks and refreshments. They battled against each other for a while, until the guys wanted to play Call of Duty. Now that, I'll play. We continued to play until Jin's mom called us down for dinner. When we went down, I was surprised to see his dad at the dining table. 

"A-Anyeonghaseyo!" I said, bowing. 

The others followed, except Jin, of course. We all sat down on their rather large dining table and ate the yummy food Jin's mom made. By the time we were finished, it was already 8:00. I nudged Ho Seok and gestured to the clock. When he saw what time it was, he nudged the other guys. Jin stood up and we followed. 

"Omma, we have to go somewhere. I'm going to probably come back late." Jin told her. 

"Okay. Just try to come back by midnight." Mrs. Kim said. 

Jin nodded. 

"You have your phone right?" Mr. Kim asked.

Jin nodded again. We all said our goodbyes and headed out, I pulled on my mask. We started to walk to Hana's house. Since Hana house is sort of far from Jin's, it took a nearly half an hour. 

"Good luck." Hana said. "Beat their asses!"

We all chuckled. 

"Of course. See ya tomorrow Hana." I said. 

We watched her go in and then walked off. Since it was going to be nine soon, we took the bus to the park. 

Arriving at the park, we got off the bus and headed into the middle of it. This park didn't have a playground for kids and it was a clear area of grass and some benches. We walked further into the park, seeing GD and his gang. I saw Daesung had something over his nose, but couldn't see clearly since it was dark. But the street lamps lit up the area a bit. Seungri wasn't in sight. 

"What happened to Seungri? Arm still broken?" I asked with a cocky tone. 

"Shut up Eun Sun. It was all because of that stupid guy there." GD said, pointing at Jin. 

I rolled my eyes, "If you're in a fight, you're bound to get a broken bone or something."

"It's your ing fault that my nose is broken!" Daesung yelled. 

I raised an eyebrow, "You're the one who was up in my face and talking ."

We stood their and didn't say a word. What I noticed is that, they were hiding something behind their backs. I turned to the guys.

"Yah. They probably have bats or something." I told them. 

When all attention was on me, GD and his gang came at us. They revealed what was behind them, metal pipes. Wow. Are they trying to kill someone?! . We had nothing to use to attack them. Unless we take their stupid pipes. We all got into fighting position and kept our senses up. GD and his guys started to swing their pipes at us. 

 


 

 A/N: Tiroro!!! What's going to happen now? Will Eun Sun and the guys win? Or will GD and the guys get their payback? I'll try to get the fourth chapter up as soon as I can. There's also a surprise in chapter four! I know this chapter is kind of boring and stuff, but it got kind of long, so I'm making the fight in a seperate chapter. Hope you guys like it though! xP Subscribe and Comment! <3 <3 <3