Evil~

The Schools Girl Delinquent

After getting some food, we settled down at a table that was able to fit all of us. We took up a whole long table. The girls that were around stared at our table, whispering and giggling. I sighed and tried to eat my food in peace. Sure, it was already loud around, but the squealing made it even noisier. Some girls even tried confronting a few of the guys. Why did they have to be all good looking. I hate to admit it, but B.A.P is also good looking. I'm surprised some of them even tried when there were... How many girls are there... Me, Hana... the witch and her two followers... So... Five.

Five girls are here. If they knew who I , they wouldn't even dare, unless they're like Soo Jin. Hell, I hope no one tries to approach us. More likely, me. I swear, I wouldn't even give them a chance if they try to talk about the guys.

"Do they have cherry tomatoes here?" Zelo asked. 

"Damn it Zelo, can you stop asking that." I grumbled. "It's a ing amusement park. Why the hell will there be cherry tomatoes." 

That's like the hundredth time he had asked for damn cherry tomatoes. What the hell is with his addiction anyways. 

"Yah. Language." Himchan said, covering Zelo's ear.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. I got annoyed to the point that I slammed my hand on the table and glared at the girls who dared to approach our table. 

"Hey, off." I said in an icy tone. 

"YAH." Himchan grumbled. 

I shot him a glare. I finished up my last frie and stood up, throwing my trash in the trash can. I went back to my seat and picked up my cup, crossing my legs as I stared off. I looked around and spotted a ride.

"Oh no..." Jimin said. 

"What?" Jin asked, looking my way. "Oh no.."

".." Jungkook, Nam Joon, Hoeseok, Suga, Taehyung, and Hana said. 

"Language!" Jin did a chop on Jungkook's head. 

Jungkook pouted, "Mianhe."

"What? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked. 

I smirked, "Guys~ Let's go on a ride~"

"Ahaha... Ha..." The others nervously laughed as EXO and B.A.P just stared in confusion. 

"Okay. Which one?" Suho asked. 

"You'll see~" I said as I got up from my seat.

They got up as well and threw away their trash. I can hear Soo Jin up to the guys. Out of everything in this place, why her annoying voice? 

"WAE!?" Almost all of them shouted. 

BTS and Hana sighed, "Typical Eun Sun..."

Right in front of us was a ride that twist, turns and flips. I took everyone and pushed them towards the ride, all except Hana. After pushing them in the line and people filed in behind them. I slipped out and watched them on the outside of the gate. 

"Have fun~" I smirked and waved. 

"DAMN IT, EUN SUN." Suga exclaimed. 

"Saranghae~" I evilly grinned. "Bye bye~"

I watched as they got into the ride. Soo Jin refused to go on, but Mary seemed exciting and dragged her in. It was a ride that was two to a seat and it was going in loops and flips. If I could see their faces now. 

"You're evil." Hana said. 

"Yah. Do you want to go in?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ani." She pouted. 

"Exactly~" I laughed. 

When they came out, I was laughing my off. They looked so dead, I couldn't hold it in. I laughed freely, even if the witch and her minions and B.A.P is here. Tears were forming at the corner of my eyes. Kris had to run to the bathroom, along with Chen and Youngjae. Hana had to my back to help me calm down as I tried to capture my breath. All of them tried sitting on the bench that me and Hana were resting on, a few sitting on each other laps and some resulting on the floor. 

"Your pants are going to get dirty." Hana said. 

"I don't give a crap." Chanyeol hung his head, the sick feeling not going away. 

"I hate you." Zelo said.

I snickered and said in a teasing tone, "Aw~ I thought Zelo loved noona."

I folded my arms and continued to laugh my off, especially at Soo Jin. She looked terrible. I took out my phone and went in front of her. 

"Say kimchi~" I laughed. 

Soo Jin didn't even budge or burst into anger. I did the same with the others. I can use this against them. Kekekekeke. The only one that was fine was the one who was actually excited to go on the ride, Mary. She did look a bit queasy, but she was doing way better than the others. The guys who went to the bathroom had returned, Kris shooting an icy glare at me which I had returned by sticking my tongue out at him. 

"I wanna go home." Jungkook groaned. 

"We can go to my house." I said. "Not those three though."

"I don't want to go to your stinky house anyways." Soo Jin huffed, crossing her arms as she looked away. 

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the guys, "I want to go visit first." 

"Hyung? Visiting hours are almost over though." Jin said. 

"So? As long as we can go for a bit." I said. "Let's get oppa another present."

"Oppa?!" Soo Jin exclaimed. 

I gave her a look, "Got a problem?"

"Aniyo. So~ Who is this 'oppa?'" She turned to Baekhyun. 

I stared at him, burning a hole through him. 

"I don't know." He said with a small smile.

I stuck a tongue out at Soo Jin and turned. I scanned around the area. We weren't here for long, but I don't want to stay here anyways. B.A.P... Eh. They're okay, for now. But Soo Jin and her friends. No. They, actually just Soo Jin, annoys the out of me. Can't she just shut the hole on her face for a ing second. Always trying to brag about something or mostly flirt. I swear, she's gonna get slapped again and I will show know mercy. 

"I think the gift shop is all the way on the other side." Chen stated. 

"Kaja." I said and headed for the area that he had pointed out.

I walked off without waiting for anyone. It was somewhat late already. But by the time that we get to the hospital, it will be late and visiting hours will be over. I fast walked over to the nearest gift shop and went in. We didn't use Suho's tickets well, but oh well. I'll pay for his ticket next time. If they let me that is. When I headed in, I saw this looked around. There's nothing new in the shop, always the same thing. I'm pretty sure that we got Jae Sun almost everything in the shop. Well, not almost everything, but the things that we think will suite him. I walked around and observed what they had. Sweater? For when he gets released and comes home. Shirt? Fake glasses? Stuffed animal? Uhhhhhhhhhhh... That's when I saw a cute little picture frame. 

Maybe I should get him this... I can put a picture of us when we took a group photo and a small photo of the both of us in the corner. He'll like it. Yeah... I'm gonna get Jae Sun this. 

"You're gonna get hyung that?" Jungkook came out of nowhere.

"Mhm. I'm going to put a picture of all of us." I said, giving off a small grin. "I'll give it to him the next time we visit though."

I went to the register and purchased the frame. I went to the group. 

"Kaja." I said, linking arms with Suga and Hana, walking off. 

I led them out and towards the bus stop. I can hear them following behind. I smirked at how Soo Jin is thinking that they were coming with us. As we reached the bus stop, waiting for the bus arrival, I just chatted with the guys. When the bus had came, I allowed everyone on first before Soo Jin. I came in between them. 

"Heh. Think you're going with us?" I smirked, crossing my arms. "I don't need oppa to see a face like yours. Anyeong, Soo Jin-ssi."

Soo Jin furrowed her eyebrows and I went onto the bus, telling the driver that they will not be boarding. The bus driver close the doors and drove off. I saw Soo Jin move forward a bit, yelling as we drove away. We stood by the middle door of the bus and I waved at her with a smirk. 


A/N: HOW ARE YOU BOOTIFUL PEOPLE DOING. YES. I TOOK A VERY LONG TIME TO UPDATE. I'M VERY SORRY. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH STUFF. I'M PLANNING TO MOVE AND EVERYTHING IS SO HECTIC. 

OKAY. SOMETHING VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY INTERESTING WILL BE COMING UP NEXT CHAPTER. The story will probably be ending soon. Hopefull I won't reach past 55 chapters 'cos that's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long. My goal is 40 or 45, but it probably won't.

Ok, ok. I'm going to go start off the next chapter and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, get the chapter up soon. Love you all! Anticipate! 

THIS CAME OUT EARLIER, BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS ON DRAFT. SO YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE AN UPDATE TWO DAYS AGO. I'M SO SORRY. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

SARANGHAEYO~!