34 - Accident

The Schools Girl Delinquent

We arrived at the hospital, luckily, visiting hours were still open. I told Hana to hold the frame in her purse so Jae Sun will not see it. I threw the little bag into the trash can. The nurse saw us and gave us a little wave with a smile and went back to her typing. We all went into the elevator, cramming everyone inside. I turned to B.A.P. 

"Don't say anything stupid. I'll talk if my brother asks about you all and when I look at you, you're allowed to speak. Say anything stupid, I'll stomp on your foot." I said with a smile. 

"Evilllllllll." Jimin and Taehyung said. 

"Ah." Hana said, snapping her fingers. "Don't mention about her being a delinquent at school."

"Wae?" Jongup asked. 

"Because he doesn't know, pabo." I glared. "Isn't it obvious."

I rolled my eyes and squirmed out of the elevator, going down the hall. I then made way and peeked into the room from the small window. I moved to the side and saw the TV on. I smiled and quietly opened the door. As I sneaked behind the curtain, the door slid open with a somewhat loud bang. 

"Mian!" Youngjae exclaimed. 

"Damn it, Youngjae!" I grumbled. 

"Guys! And... Who?" Jae Sun exclaimed. 

"Uh. Acquaintances. Classmates." I said. 

"Jjinja?" He said. 

I looked over to the guys and raised an eyebrow, telling them to introduce themselves. One by one, they said their names and bowed to show respect. I smiled in satisfaction. 

"What about the other..." He began counting. "Twelve."

"Oh yeah. They're our friends." I said. 

I pulled Sehun over, throwing an arm over his shoulder, "This one here in the group of twelve is my favorite."

"Jjinja?!" Almost everyone said. 

"Wae?" I laughed, pinching his cheeks. "He's cute and I like him more than any of you." 

"Wow, so rude." Jimin said. 

"I dislike you the most!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

His hand went to his heart and he made an offended, sad face, "So hurt."

"Good!" I laughed. 

Jae Sun laughed and I grew warm as I saw him smile and heard his laughter. To be honest... Jae Sun got paler, which worried me to death. He keeps on making an excuse, telling me it's because he doesn't receive enough sunlight. But I asked the nurse, his condition was kind of getting worse, but he will be able to recover. I wanted him home with me. That house is so lonely. 

Wait... If he comes home.. Appa is always in his drunken state. I don't want Jae Sun to witness Appa like that. Also, I don't want him to get hurt. I hate this.. I hate this.. I hate this..

"Eun Sun?" Yongguk said. 

"H-Huh?" I looked up, seeing everyone else conversing with her brother. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

"Uh.. Yeah..." I blinked and looked at him. "K-Komawo." 

I went over to Jae Sun side and began to join in the conversation. The nurse soon came in and told us that visiting hours were over and that we needed to leave. We all made our way out after saying our goodbyes. Tomorrow, we're going to come back and give him the frame. When we were out of the hospital, I turned to B.A.P.

"Yah. What happened to only talk when I look at you." I raised my eyebrow. 

"But hyung began to talk to us and you were zoning out." Jongup said. 

"Hyung is a really cool person." Tao said. 

I let out a little laugh, "Fine. I'll let it off this once." 

We then headed for the bus stop to get home. Once I arrived home, I stripped my clothes and took a quick shower. When I was done, I sat on my bed in shorts and an oversized shirt, exhaling the cool air after coming out of the steaming room. I picked up the photo of omma, I laid down with my wet hair, staring at the photo. 

"Omma... ACK. FACK." I exclaimed as the frame fell on my face. 

Way to ruin the mood. It could've been like those movies. Wait. Dafuq am I saying. 

I to my side, the frame stretched out in front of me. This way, the frame won't fall on my face. Damn. That hella hurt though. The thoughts that I had in the hospital came across my mind again. 

"Omma... What am I going to do.." I whispered and curled my legs up, bringing the frame into the hug. "Ack. God dammit." 

Stupid frame and its stupid pointy ends, then falling asleep.

I groaned, "What the kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

I reached around, patting and to find my phone. Once I hit it, I picked it up and slid the phone to answer. 

"Who the is it." I grumbled. 

"Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty." 

"Shut the up, Jimin." I groaned and turned. 

"Open the door, before we crawl through the window again." He said. 

"Go ahead. I'll just push you out." I said, hanging up. 

I squinted my eyes at the screen. What the hell are they doing here at 9:30 am. Jeezus ing... I threw off the covers, the cold air hitting me. A shudder ran through my body and slipped on my slippers. I stood up and walked a feet. I then turned around and grabbed my blanket, wrapping it around and then started to head down. I made my way down the stairs and towards the door. I unlocked it and then turned away to the living room. I flopped onto the couch, snuggling in my blanket.

"OOF." I exclaimed. "Dammit! Get off of me!"

"Never!!!" Hoseok laughed. 

More weight piled on and I swear, I was suffocating. I was patting the ing couch like crazy. My face was stuffed against the couch, inside the ing blanket. 

"I CAN'T ING BREATHE, GOD DAMMIT." I shouted, which was sort of muffled. 

"Yah! Get off!" Jin exclaimed, pulling them off of me. 

Jin pulled me up and helped me fix my hair. I was inahling the oxygen around me to replace what I had lost. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

"Y-Yeah. Komawo." I said. 

I then turned to everyone that had piled on top of me and glared at them, charging after them. They realized what I was gonna do and ran. 

"Get your asses back here!" I shouted. 

I got ahold of Jungkook and Hoseok, handing them over to Jin. I then began to search for the others. I found Taehyung in the bathroom, trying to hide beghin the shower curtain. I dragged him out and was able to find Jimin trying to find a hiding spot. I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him over to everyone else. 

"One, either everyone get kicked in the by me, Jin, Hana, and Nam Joon." I said. "Our hardest too." 

The three that I named evilly chuckled with a grin. 

"Or~" I said, evilly smiling. "Kiss each other."

"It's not that bad.. I guess..." Hoseok said. 

"I choose Jungkookie!" Jimin said. 

"On the lips!" I finished. 

"MWOH." All four shouted. 

"YAH. LAST TIME WE PLAYED THAT STUPID GAME, I HAD TO KISS TAEHYUNG." Hoseok exclaimed. 

"I DIDN'T ENJOY IT EITHER." Taehyung shouted.

"Get kicked in the or kiss each one on the lips." I smirked. 

" KICK." They all exclaimed, especially Jungkook. 

"I don't wanna kiss Jimin hyung." Jungkook shuddered. 

"Yah!" Jimin said. 

After their little arguement, they recieved the punishment. When we were done, they were all slouched onto the couch or floor, holding onto their butts in pain. I went over to the kitchen, my stomach growling and searched in the pantry for food that I can just snack on. Taehyung came over and threw his arms over my shoulders from behind me and slouched down, bringing me down as well. 

"Yah." I said. "You're heavy as ."

He reached over and grabbed a pack of candy and left. I grinned as I rolled my eyes, grabbing for a ramen packet. I took out a pot and began to boil some water. 

"Me too, me too!" Jungkook said, coming over. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Go get another packet."

I took off the pot from the stove and grabbed a bigger pot, pouring the water in the other one. I then filled more water and placed it back onto the stove. 

"Get more, just in case the others want some." I said. 

"We do!!!" The others called from the living room. 

I laughed along with Jungkook as we heard them. He came back with seven more packets of ramen and tore them open. 

"Should we add some stuff?" Jungkook evilly grinned.

I grinned as well, "Should we?" 

After making the ramen, we poured it into seperate bowls and placed our bowls away from the rest. 

"Hey." Jungkook said, holding up a bottle. 

I grinned and nodded. He then began to squeeze it all over the noodles and began to mix it. I grabbed a box and began to pour it in, causing Jungkook to snicker. I placed the box away and grabbed the pot full of soup, pouring it over the noodles. 

"Food~" Jungkook called. 

"Yay~!" Taehyung said, jumping over the couch. 

They all came over. I looked over to Jungkook and gestured my head to the side. I took some snacks and we ran upstairs and I locked my door. Once I had sat down on my bed, I can hear the others shouting and gagging. The two of us bursted out laughing. 

"YAH." There it was, the pounding on the door. 

"No one's home!" I said. 

"OPEN THE DOOR." Suga shouted. 

I heard Jin screaming downstairs, he probably got the one that Jungkook poured a bunch of hot sauce in. 

"Hyung went up like six octaves," Jungkook started laughing his off. 

After spending a couple of hours inside my room, feeding off of the snacks I brought in, we decided to get out. The others have cooled off and probably is outside about to attack us. I suddenly had the craving for ice cream, and there's two tubs of ice cream in the freezer. 

"Kaja." I said, getting off the bed, pocky in my mouth. 

"You took the last pocky." Jungkook pouted. 

He reached over and broke the pocky and ate it. I rolled my eyes and gathered all the trash and stuffed it into the bag and tied it up. Jungkook slowly opened the door and peeked out. He opened it all the way and began to walk out. I followed behind. 

"Take the trash and throw it out." I said, throwing it to him. 

He caught it and went over to the door. I went to the living room, finding the rest watching 'Return of Superman.' Jin held his finger to his lips. I looked at the group on the sofa, finding almost all of them asleep. The only ones who were awake were Nam Joon, Jin, and Hoseok. Suga, Jimin, and Taehyung were fast asleep. I went over to Jimin and began to mess with his. His hand lifted and moved my hand away. Everytime I reached for his face, his hand would bring it down. I went over to Jin, who was at the smaller sofa and laid my head on his lap. 

"The twins are so cute." I laughed. 

Jin nodded in agreement, unconsciously playing with my hair. 

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked. 

"He went to go take out the trash." I said. 

As if on cue, Jungkook had came back in. He went to wash his hands and then came over to the living room. He lifted my legs up and sat down, placing my legs back onto his lap. 

"Hana called earlier." Nam Joon said. 

"What did she say?" I asked, looking over at him as he sat in the one person chair. 

"She has the photo that you asked her to print out." He said.

"Is she coming over?" I asked.

Nam Joon nodded. A couple of minutes later, the doorbell was ringing. Nam Joon went to go get the door, considering the rest are asleep and the other two were trapped under my body. 

"I have itttttttttttttt" Hana called. 

"Over here!" I called. 

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH. THEY'RE SLEEPING." Jin whisper-shouted. 

Hana looked at the three and began to do what I was doing to Jimin. A little moan escaped his lips and I was about to burst out laughing. I moved off the two and ran up my room, grabbing the frame. I went downstairs and Hana handed me the photo. I slipped it in the glass frame and looked at it. I went to a drawer and found the little photo that I had stored there, putting it in the corner. 

"Kaja!" I said, but then stopped. "After I change."

I went upstairs an changed into shorts and a tank top, tying my hair into a ponytail. I headed down and met the others outside. I shoved my phone into the small purse that Hana bought me, along with my wallet and pulled on my shoes. After locking up, we headed for the bus stop.

"Can we stop to get food first?" Hana asked. "I'm hungry."

"Same." Me and Jungkook said. 

"'Cos you guys locked yourselves in the room." Jimin said. 

"It was to survive." I laughed.

We waited for the bus, boarding it then going to the place with all the street food stalls. We bought tteokbokki, that hot dog on a stick with the swirly potato, and corn dog with french fries on it. 

"Ah! Annyeong!" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to find B.A.P. I groaned a bit and continued to eat the potato hot dog thing. 

"Where are you guys going?" Youngjae asked.

"Visiting hyung." Jimin said. 

"Can we come?" Zelo asked. 

The rest looked at me and I raised an eyebrow. They were giving me puppy eyes and I sighed. 

"Fine. Don't you dare cause trouble." I glared.

B.A.P cheered and we began to walk to the hospital. As we were walking, considering this area was one of the busiest place, they were all side-tracked by the stuff in the windows or street stalls. I was even distracted when I saw this panda plushie. It was so fluffy and freaking big. I wanted to hug it. I noticed Yongguk and Daehyun looking at me when I was looking at the panda, so I looked away and acted as if I wasn't interested. It's been hours and it was already late out. 

"We should go before it gets any later." Suga said. 

"Says the one who was distracted first." Hoseok snickered. 

Suga punched him and we headed off. As we were crossing the street, I was trying to stuff my wallet back into my purse. Dammit. Stupid purse.. So.. ing.. Small... I just put a little thing that I had purchased and now I can't even fit my wallet back in. ing useless. 

"Yah. Eun Sun." I heard the others call. 

I looked up to see that the others had already crossed the street. I took out the thing I bought and shoved it into my pocket and put my wallet back in. 

"Just cross the street, there's no cars." Suga said. 

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" Jin said, punching his shoulder. 

"It's true. The street here is hardly ever busy." Jungkook said. 

"See, even the kid agrees with me." Suga said. 

I looked both ways and began to jog over, the crosswalk signal soon went off, indicating that I was allowed to cross. I was crossing anways, so it didn't really matter that it went on. As I was going across, the stupid thing I bought fell out and I had to go back for it. 

"EUN SUN!" Hana shrieked. 

I was reaching down when I saw a blinding light in front of me. I looked over to the others, seeing them running over. Ah... It was just like the dream... Even if I tried moving out the way, it would still be too late. 

"EUN SUN." All cried out. 

Pain shot through my arm and my thigh. All I heard was the sound of the picture frame glass shattering to pieces, following with Hana's high pitched scream. Crimson liquid began to pool on the floor....


A/N: I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER UP. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry that I take eternity to update. q.q Lots of things have been happening recently and I don't have enough time to type for the story. It's currently 2:00 AM and I finally finished typing up this chapter like four minutes ago.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE THINGS ABOUT RAP MONSTER'S DEATH THREATS?! LIKE COME ON PEOPLE. STOP BEING SO IMMATURE AND SEEKING FOR DAMN ATTENTION. IT IS NOT FUNNY TO THREATEN TO END SOMEONE'S LIFE. I am sick and tired of seeing these kind of things. What has Nam Joon done to you? Was what he said directed to you? No. He was talking about s, that everyone knows that he loves and care about. It's offensive? Well the others seem that they don't find it offensive. Stop seeking for ing attention and grow the up. Saying that you'll take someone's life is not a joking matter. Nam Joon works hard to make his fans happy, yet people ing do these kind of . You were joking? Then saying that you were hacked? Saying that you're a fan of BTS? That you love them? If you did, then you wouldn't even try to make that sort of joke. And then another person threatening Nam Joon again? These people seriously makes me sick and disappointed. 

I'M SORRY FOR MY RANTING. I'M JUST REALLY PISSED OFF AND THERE'S NOWHERE ELSE THAT I CAN LET IT ALL OUT. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. I SWEAR I'M DONE. ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND I'M SORRY FOR THE ERRORS, YOU ALL KNOW I DON'T PROOF READ xP

SARANGHAE~!!!!!!!!