A Life For A Life

The Schools Girl Delinquent

It's been a week since the incident at the ice cream shop. I've honestly been trying to find GD to end this all. But it seems that the only time I can, is when they come to me or drops off a letter to meet somewhere.

My 'reputation' as the school's girl delinquent haven't changed though. People still irritated the out of me. After all these years, I don't think that I can change my thoughts and attitude just because I realized what's going on. 

I leaned back into my chair and sighed. I looked forward towards the board and continued to zone out. I never pay attention in class anyway. All I've been thinking about is how I could end it all.

Throughout all my classes, I've been thinking of how to do it. I can't just apologize. What is an apology going to do for taking away something precious to him forever? I sighed and continued walking, with the group. We're going to get food and then go visit Jae Sun. 

"Dream Cafe?" Nam Joon asked. 

"Is there another choice?" I said. 

"Ah! There's this Korean bbq place." Baekhyun said. 

"Do you have the money?" I laughed. 

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said, looking over to Suho. 

"Yah, you can't go using people money like that. Do you know how expensive bbq is?" I said, slapping the back of there heads lightly.

Okay... Somewhat lightly... Fine... Not lightly. 

"Apa!" They both exclaimed. 

"It's fine." Suho laughed. 

"I got it. Let's just go get fast food." Xiumin suggested. 

"I'm okay with it." I said. 

"Same here." Hana chimed in. 

"Fast food it is." I said, not allowing others to have a say in it. 

I hooked my arms with Hana and Jimin, leading them forwards. 

"Kaja~" I pulled. 

We went to the McDonald's near the hospital and had to take over about five tables to fit everyone. I'm pretty sure the people there didn't enjoy how we were pretty loud inside. But we didn't pay any attention to them. 

"Yah, yah, yah!" I exclaimed. "You're stealing my drink again!!!"

I threw a french frie at Chanyeol. 

"Yah! Stop wasting food!" Jin scolded. 

I picked up a french frie and threw it at him as well, earning another scolding. I leaned over and took back the chocolate shake that I ordered, from Chanyeol as he was drinking, causing the straw to slip out. 

"Yah! You drank almost half of it already!" I pouted. "You owe me another one before we leave!"

Chanyeol grinned at me, "Deh~" 

I took the straw back from him and began to sip my drink. I put my drink down and picked up a french frie and ate it. 

The group sat there and comfortably talked with each other. I'm surprised at how fast we got comfortable with EXO. We used to think that they were just popular snotty boys. Okay, maybe just me... Fine. Only I thought that way. 

They were annoying with all the girls surrounding them every time. Like B.A.P! 

I guess I'm kind of okay with the others now. I know I'm fine with EXO, and that I sort of have to be okay with them, since we're associated with each other. 

I looked at my phone, checking the time, "Yah. Let's go before visiting hours are over." 

We began to clean up and threw everything away. I went to the bathroom before we left, meeting the rest outside when I was finished. 

"Let's walk." Hana suggested. "Burn it all off." 

I laughed, linking arms with Hana and walked ahead of the rest. It was a beautiful night. Stars can be somewhat seen and it wasn't really cold. 

Suddenly, something really cold was pushed against my face. 

"AISH." I exclaimed, leaping back and finding Chanyeol. 

He grinned at me, "Here's your shake." 

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Wae? Don't want it?" He asked. 

I took the cup and took a sip, "Ani. I never said that." 

Everyone around laughed. We peacefully walked towards our location. When I finished the drink, I threw it away in the nearby trash can. I then crept up behind and jumped on Jimin's back. 

"Let's go, muscle kid!" I exclaimed when I latched on. 

He shouted in surprise, grabbing onto my legs and stabilizing himself in order to not fall. 

"YAH." He said, looking over at me. 

I waved him off,"KAJAAAAAAAAAA."

"You had too much sugar." He sighed. 

"Sugar?" I said in English. "Sugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Everyone laughed, except Suga. He laughed a little bit, but not as much as we did. Hana hopped onto Taehyung's back and we did a little race to the stoplight. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, but I didn't bother looking at it. I was too focused on keeping my grip around Jimin. I squealed in delight, like a little kid. I could hear Hana laughing, along with Taehyung and Jimin. 

When we reached the stoplight, I was already halfway slipping off Jimin. The two boys were heavily breathing and I was laughing way too much. Jimin jumped up, pushing me back up into the right position. My arms dangled over his shoulder and I placed my chin on his shoulder, looking over at him. His chest raised at each breath as he tried to calm down. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked him. 

He nodded and turned around. I looked up to see the rest behind. 

"Ppalli!" I called out. 

They finally reached us and we waited for the sign to indicate that we can cross. My phone vibrated once again, but I still didn't check it.

We reached the hospital and checked in with the nurse at the front desk. My phone kept on vibrating, indicating that I'm getting a notification or someone is calling. When we got into the elevator, I finally took a peek at my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Himchan. Wait. When did I have his number on here....???? I shook my head and put my phone away. 

We went to Jae Sun's room. I was about to enter until my phone began to vibrate once more. I got irritated and answered it. 

"WHAT?!" I irritatingly exclaimed. 

Heavy breathing came from the other side of the line.

"Yah, if you don't answer now, I'm going to hang up on you." I said. 

I opened the sliding door for Jae Sun's room. 

"Eun... Sun... We saw... GD... your..." 

Before I could hear the rest of it, my phone slipped out of my hand as I stared in shock. 

The room was cluttered, the bed sheets all messed up, chairs tipped over. I picked up the letter that laid where he was suppose to be resting at. I clenched the envelope, wrinkling it. 

I picked up my phone. 

"Yeoboseyo? Eun Sun?" I heard Himchan keep calling. 

"Where are you?! Where is he?!" I shook with rage, tightly gripping my phone and the letter in hand. 

"We tried following him by taxi and then had to run after him, because the taxi couldn't go any further." He explained. 

"I don't care about that! Where are you?!" 

He told me his whereabouts and I rushed out. 

"Yah! Eun Sun! Wait up!" The others exclaimed. 

But I didn't listen. I ran with all I got to the nearest place that taxis drive by. I stopped around the somewhat busy area and held out a hand for a taxi. I tried to catch my breath as I tried to catch a taxi. The rest finally caught up, but I still haven't gotten one to come. 

My stomach twisted and flipped at the thought of GD having my brother in his hands. I felt the rage building up inside my body. I was mixed with fear and anger. I feel like I'm going to explode. 

"YAH. KIM EUN SUN." Jin scolded. "IT'S DANGEROUS RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT. YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR THE CROSS WALK." 

I paid no mind at him, and impatiently waited for a taxi to come up. 

"Explain what's going on, Eun Sun." Xiumin said. 

"GD has Jae Sun oppa." I bit my lip and frantically waved at passing taxis.

Although some were occupied, I didn't care and still tried to wave down one. 

"MWOH!?" Nearly everyone shouted, some staring in complete shock. 

A taxi had finally came up.

I looked at Hana, "Hana, go home." 

"Wae?!" She exclaimed. 

"It's dangerous!" I exclaimed back. 

"I know how to defend myself!" She said. 

"It doesn't matter! Things aren't as before with just hand to hand combat!" I shouted, holding her shoulders. 

I looked dead into her eyes, my grip tight around her shoulders. 

"Please, Hana... Go home.. You're not as experienced as us... Sure, you can defend yourself. But you don't know what will happen. You've never experienced it yourself. So please, so you can be safe. Just go home." 

Hana bit her lip and hung her head, "Arasso..." 

I slightly smiled and hugged her, "We'll be back."

I jumped into the taxi. Nam Joon, Jin, and Suga went into the same taxi as me. The rest either got a taxi pulled up and some had to call for one. 

I told the driver to take us to the destination, and to hurry. 

My heart was pounding like crazy and I couldn't think straight. I kept rushing the driver, but he was already driving as fast as he could. 

Jin placed his hand on my hands. I looked at him and he squeezed my hand is reassurance. I didn't notice that my hands were so fidgety. I kept messing around with my phone. I'm scared... What will he do? Wae....

That's when my phone vibrated and I instantly picked up. 

"Yeoboseyo?"  I said. 

"Annyeong, Kim. Eun. Sun." 

My heart began to race, "GD... What do you think you're doing?!" 

I clutched my phone so hard, it felt as if I was going to crush it. 

I saw the driver glance back and I slightly bowed in my seat to apologize for being loud. 

"I'm settling things." He said.

"Don't you dare touch him." I said through clenched teeth. 

"I'm sure your friends have told you where we are." He said. "I suggest you come quickly." 

My eyes widened. "What have you done with Zelo and them?!" 

"Ah~ Is that the tall one?" He said with a slight chuckle. 

I inhaled sharply, "Stop this right now, Kwon Ji Yong. They're not part of any of this!" 

"N-Noona..." 

"Zelo!" I exclaimed. "Everything is going to okay, arasso? Don't worry..." 

"Don't tell the kid false info." TOP said. "Like GD said, you should hurry up and come." 

He then hung up, and I dropped my arm, staring blankly. The others looked at me with curiosity, the driver even looked back at me with concern. 

"Is everything okay?" The driver asked. 

"Ah. Everything is fine, ahjussi." Nam Joon said. 

"You sure?" He asked once again, looking at me through the rear mirror. 

I gave a faint smile, "Deh, ahjussi. Everything is fine. Just a bit of a conflict between... Friends.." 

"Arasso.." He said. 

"If it's not too much to ask, I hope you can drive a bit more faster. Just a bit..." I asked. 

"Deh..." He said, speeding up a bit.

We got to the destination until some time. I paid the driver more than needed and told him to keep the change and rush out. 

"What are you kids doing in the middle of nowhere?" He asked. 

"Our friends live just past here. We can walk." Jin explained in a hurry. "Kamsamnida." 

The rest got out of their cabs and followed me. I ran forward, not even looking back. 

I saw the large warehouse Himchan told me about and I slammed open the door. 

"KWON JI YONG." I shouted, my voice echoed throughout the building. 

"Kim Eun Sun, you're finally here." His voice came out of nowhere. 

"Let them all go, ing bastard!" I shouted, my hands in a tight fist. 

He then appeared at the second floor of the warehouse, looking over the metal railing with that damn smirk of his. Even though he's Ji Yeon's brother, I can't forgive what he's done to Jae Sun oppa and Yongguk. 

"Where are they?!" I yelled. 

"Come up. They're just right here." He said, looking back. 

I ran towards the stairs that was right next to the large elevator or pulley. I ran up and faced his whole gang. 

I looked to the side to find everyone tied to a chair. 

"Oppa!" I exclaimed, seeing him sitting on a chair.

His head hung down and his skin color pale. The doctors told me he still needed time to recover. His condition kept going up and down, with him out of the hospital and not having what he needs, he won't survive. 

I turned to GD with pleading eyes, "Please, GD... He needs to get back to the hospital..." 

GD raised an eyebrow and walked over to him, yanking his head up by the hair. 

"STOP!" I exclaimed, rushing forward, but his gang went in front of me. 

I looked at them menacingly, "Move. Now." 

The rest came up behind me. 

"No matter how many you have here, you're still outnumbered." TOP smirked. 

"Noona.." I heard Zelo cry. 

I looked over to him, noticing that he was beaten up. My rage continued to fill my body. I looked at the rest of B.A.P and the anger continued to build up. Each were beaten up, but worse than Zelo, all unconscious.

"Why are you harming them?! What have they done?!" I shouted with rage.

"Nothing, of course." 

"Then why?! Leave innocent people out of this!" I screamed. 

"Aish~ Do you always have to be loud?" GD raised an eyebrow as he complained. 

"Do you always have to bring innocent people into this mess?!" I shouted. 

He chuckled at my retort and walked over to me. I heard the shuffle of feet behind me and I held my arm out to stop them. 

GD grabbed my chin and pulled me past the barrier of his men. I didn't pay attention to the pain, but I burned holes into his face with my glare. He held my face close.

"I'm not the one who started it, Kim Eun Sun-ssi." He said in a hushed tone.

I gritted my teeth and smacked his hand away from my face, having enough of his bull . 

"Let them go." I said. "I'll do whatever. Beat me up. Lock me up. Do whatever! Kill me!"

"Eun Sun!" I heard the boys exclaim.

"Just let them go!" I shouted. "Please!" 

GD looked at the boys then at me. I gave him pleading eyes, putting my anger aside. 

GD called for one of the boys over and whispered something in his ear. He nodded in response and walked over to the others that were tied up. The barrier of his gang moved to the side and the guys ran to the ones that were just released. I ran over as well and just in time caught Youngjae before he fell face first onto the floor. 

"Youngjae.. Yoo Youngjae.." I lightly shook him awake. 

He groaned in pain and I stopped. I waved Chanyeol over and helped him onto his back. 

After taking care of Youngjae, I turned to Jae Sun.

"Yah! Why didn't you untie him?!" I shouted at the guy. 

"There's still business left." GD smirked. "Don't think that everything is going to go that smoothly." 

"GD, please! He needs to go back to the hospital! Look at him! Do you not see his condition?!" I shouted. 

"Bring them to the first floor, leave us." GD commanded to the others. 

They nodded and forcefully made the guys go down. 

"Eun Sun!" Taehyung said. 

"Go, just go." I said. "I'll handle it here." 

"You sure?" Jungkook asked, not budging from his spot. 

I looked back and gave a faint smile, "It's fine Jungkook. Go. I'll make sure everything will be okay." 

"Aniya! I don't believe you!" He and V shouted. 

"Aish. All this commotion." GD grumbled. "Fine. One of you can stay. Choose one." 

The boys looked at each other. 

"Two. At least two." Jin tried to bargain. 

"One." GD said.

"We're not going to leave unless you let us have two people stay with her." Suga said.

GD sighed in frustration. "Arasso, arasso. Two. Ppalli." 

Jungkook and Jimin moved forward and the rest were moved down with the others.

The remaining was just Jungkook, Jimin, TOP, GD, and me. I watched carefully as GD moved closer to me. I stood in front of Jae Sun, making sure that he won't lay a hand on him. 

"I want you to cut him loose. Now." I said. "Give me a knife. Let me cut him loose, then I'll do whatever you want." 

GD scoffed, "Do you think I want you?" 

"Mwoh?!" I exclaimed with rage, finally letting it go. 

"Come on Eun Sun. Everything has been going so easily. I let your friends go safely to the bottom. I let those protectors of yours stay." He said. 

"Like I said, I'll let you do whatever you want with me, just let oppa go!" 

"What did I say?" He said. "I don't want you."

GD came closer to me and I backed up to Jae Sun, the back of my legs hitting his knees. 

"Why else do yoou think I took your brother?" He said, a smirk forming. 

"You bastard." I said between gritted teeth.

"You took my sister... The only family I have left." He hissed. 

"If you do this... I won't have anyone left..." I said. 

Out of nowhere, GD pushed me with great force. I fell with a loud thud, Jimin and Jungkook rushing over to me. They helped me up, but all I could focus on was Jae Sun. 

GD held his head up by his hair. Jae Sun didn't look well at all. His skin was sickly pale now and my stomach flipped at the sight. 

GD suddenly pulled out a knife and brought it to his throat. I jumped forward, but stayed back when I saw him press it in more when I inched closer. 

"If I take him, we'll be even." He said. "A life for a life." 



A/N: The long awaited chapter is here! Wowowowowooooooooooooooooow. I don't know why I made everything worse than it already was. But more drama right? Makes the story for exciting, I guess. 

It's three in the morning, what am I doing with my life? I have school tomorrow too. Omg. 

So. IMPORTANT QUESTION Do you guys want a sad ending? A happy ending? A sad/happy ending. Or all? I have these ideas and I don't know which to choose from. Tell me your preference in the comments and I'll decide on what I should do. c: 

Next chapter will most likely be the end of this story! Maybe... Next chapter or two more chapters. I'll think about it. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 

Saranghae~!!!