Crazy Stunts

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I woke up, the sun shining on my face and the feeling of sweat. My covers were sticking onto me and I felt hella hot. I threw off my blankets, airing my body. . It's morning already. I closed my window, leaving the curtains open though. I went downstairs and the AC in my room. I shuffled back up and closed the door behind me. I flopped onto my bed, feeling my room turning colder by the second. I closed my eyes again, expecting to go to sleep. But someone else had something else in mind. 

DING DONG~

I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow, trying to mute out the sound of the annoying bell. After a while, the ringing stopped. Finally! But then, something hit my wind, making me jump up in surprise. 

"What the hell?" I said, peeking out my window. 

I saw all the guys and Jimin with rocks, aiming it at my window. I slid my window open, about to yell at them, until something hit my face. 

"AH!" I screamed, falling back onto my bed.  

I rubbed my cheek, where it stinged. 

"Mianhe!!!" I heard Jimin yell. 

I looked out the window again, "YAH!" 

Dogs in my neighborhood started barking. 

"Let us in. Please!" Jin asked. 

I scoffed, "Shiro!" 

I closed my window and slid closed my curtains. That's when the door bell started to ring again. I stomped downstairs, groaning in frustration. I went to the intercom in the kitchen. I saw Jin face. 

Pressing the button, "YAH! STOP RINGING THE BELL!" 

"Let us in! Or else I wouldn't stop!" Jin replied. 

I frowned, "I'll just disable the bell then!" 

I saw the shock expression on his face. He stopped pushing on the doorbell. 

"Now go away." I said. 

I left without a response and went back to my room. When I went in, I screamed. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted, eyes wide.

Jimin was on my window sill. He was also surprised by my sudden scream and almost fell backwards. I rushed towards him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in. 

"YAH! What kind of stupid stunt do you think you're trying to do!?" I yelled. 

He stabilized on the ledge again, "Mianhe. Well. You wouldn't open the door, so I thought I should try to climb through your window. I'm glad it was open." 

I balled my fist in irritation. I grab his collar again and pushed him out. Yes. I pushed him out.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! I'M GOING TO FALL!" Jimin yelled. 

"Good!" I replied. 

I was just going to pretend to make him fall, but his hands slipped off the frames and actually started to fall bakwards. 

"OH !" I exclaimed, using both hands to pull him in. 

I wasn't strong enough to pull him in, since gravity was pulling him down. Next thing I knew, I wasn't in my room anymore. I was also falling out. Me and Jimin looked at each other, eyes wide. 

"OH MY GOD!" I heard the other guys yell. 

I let go of Jimin's collar. It felt as this fall was taking forever, like if we fell from a 7th floor or something. We both kinda panicked. I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself. With a loud thud, I fell onto the floor. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would've been. I scraped my arm against the grass. When I opened my eyes, I found myself partly laying on top Nam Joon. He was groaning. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked, getting off of him. 

"My hurts like hell," He groaned.

"Mianhe." I said, helping him up. 

I looked behind me, finding Jimin piled on top of Jin, Suga, and Jung Kook. I felt bad for Jung Kook and Suga, they were at the bottom of the pile. 

"Damn it! Get your fat asses off me!" Suga yelled. 

"Get off of me! You guys are hella heavy!!!" Jung Kook exclaimed, groaning. "I NEED AIR." 

I laughed. I went over to them and pulled Jimin off. Suga then got off of Jung Kook, who's laying on the ground. 

"I'm going to live!!!" Jung Kook exclaimed, flipping over on his back. 

I laughed and he grinned. 

"I seriously thought I was going to die." Jimin said, putting a hand over his still pounding heart. 

"It's your fault!" I told him, crossing my arms. 

He sputtered in disbelief, "My... My fault?! You're the one who pushed me out!" 

"I was playing! I was trying to pull you in!" I exclaimed. "And you let go!" 

"My fingers slipped!" Jimin said. 

"Calm down. As long as you guys are okay." Jin suddenly butted in. 

Well. It's true. With that fall, we might've died. But I mostly think we would've broken lots of bones. Unless it was head first. 

"You're bleeding." Taehyung said, lifting up my elbow. 

I twisted my arm, seeing a trail of blood that was dripping down. Well . I used my shirt to wipe it. 

"Dude. You're shirt is white." Nam Joon stated. 

I shrugged. It can wash off. Hopefully... I noticed that Nam Joon had a scrape on his knee. 

I sighed, "Let's go in." 

All of their faces brightened up. I walked over to my door. Wait... I don't have a key.... 

"We fell out of the window. How are we going to get back in?" Jimin said. 

I rolled my eyes. I went to the area under my room window and looked around. I'm not wearing any shoes either. Aish. I stepped on the living room window ledge and I started to climb. 

"Be careful Eun Sun!" Jin said. 

I continued to climb without answering. Damn. How the hell did Jimin get up here? Maybe I should've just asked him to climb up. God damn it. I was stuck. I was glad my house isn't like Jin and some of the other guys. Their houses are like those new modern houses. Mine isn't as new, so I had some places to stand. I was standing on the slanted top near my window, but I'm too short to reach over. Damn it. 

"Get down! You can't reach! Just let Jimin do it!" Jin said, cupping his hands around his mouth. 

Aish. I'm already all the way up here. I'm not going to waste all the effort I made. I jumped, surprising everyone. I'm super glad that the window sill is on the outside. I grabbed it and pulled myself in. I fell onto my bed.  I laid there for a while. I was really scared that I'll miss or slip off. My heart was pounding, threatening to jump out of my chest. 

"Gwenchana, Eun Sun?!" The guys yelled. 

Instead of answering, I went downstairs. 

"YAH! Answer us!" Jimin yelled. 

I swingged the front door open, "Calm your down!" 

They all jumped a bit. I turned and went up to my room. I went into my bathroom and took out the first aid kit, along with some ointments. I walked into my bedroom, finding the guys. 

"Sit." I ordered Nam Joon, pushing him onto my chair. 

He sat down and I kneeled in front of him. I took out the hydrogen peroxide and poured the liquid on a cotton pad. I started to dab it onto Nam Joon's cute. 

"It stings!" Nam Joon complained. 

"Calm down. I'm almost done. Damn." I told him, wiping off the remaining blood stains. 

After I cleaned his wound, I let it dry a bit and put on an ointment. After that was the bandaid. Once the bandaid was on, I slapped the top of it and got up. 

"Done." I said. 

"APA!" Nam Joon exclaimed when I slapped it. 

I just smiled at him. I started to work on my own wound. 

"Here. Let me help you." Jin said, kneeling down next to me. 

I let him do his thing and just sat there quietly. When he was done, I stretched my arms out and leaned back, laying on Suga. 

"Come here Jung Kook." Jin ordered, making a signal with his fingers. 

Jung Kook shuffled over and sat down in front of him. Jin raised an eyebrow and Jung Kook sighed, rolling his eyes. He lifted up his shirt, revealing a small scrape. 

"Yah! Were you trying to hide it from us?" I asked him, kicking his arm. 

He just shrugged. This child... Jin started to clean Jung Kook's wound and placed a band aid on him. When he sticked the band aid on his stomach, he slapped it. 

"HYUNG!" Jung Kook exclaimed, holding his stomach. 

"That's what you get." I said, grinning. 

Jung Kook glared at me and Jin, which we both returned a grin. I got up and headed for my bathroom. After all that falling and stuff, I feel dirty. 

"Out." I simply said. 

"Wae?" The guys complained. 

I sighed, placing my hands on my hips, "I need to shower! So out!" 

"Just lock your door. And it's not like we want to see you anyways. There's nothing to see," Jimin said. 

I grabbed a book and threw it at his face. He yelled in pain. When the book kissed his face and fell down between his legs, it left a red spot. 

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO THROW A BOOK AT ME! ESPECIALLY AT MY FACE!" Jimin shouted. 

"Shut up!" I yelled back, walking into my bathroom. 

"What's the point of cleaning your wound if you're going to shower? It's going to clean it anyways." Jin stated. 

I shrugged as my answer. I opened the bathroom door, then it behind me, locking it. 

"Stupid boys." I mumbled, loudly. 

"We heard that!" All of them said. 

I rolled my eyes and the faucet. Ugh. I didn't even brush my teeth yet. Gross. I started to brush my teeth, the mirror slowly fogging up. Once I was done brushing my teeth, I stepped into the shower. 

After the nice shower, I changed into some clean clothes I had in my bathroom. I always needed to have these in here. Cos' sometimes, the boys refuse to leave the room when I want to shower. Aish. They can be such... ugh! I changed into this large graphic tee and comfortable shorts. I dried my hair and tied it into a ponytail. When I headed out my room, I found it... Empty... Where the hell did they go? I heard talking downstairs, so I went out. As I went down, I heard a few voices that weren't here earlier. I quietly went into my living room, finding six uninvited guys. Actually all 13 of them are uninvited guests!

"WHY THE HELL ARE THEY HERE?!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. 

They all jumped from my sudden yell. I crossed my arms, frowning, tapping my feet against the wood floor. I wanted an answer. Fast. 

"They came here to apologize..." Taehyung said. 

I raised an eyebrow, "And who said you guys can let them into my house?" 

They all stayed silent. I just let out an irrtated groan. 

"How bout you all just get out!" I suggested, pointing to the door. 

"What?! Wae?!" They asked, except B.A.P.

B.A.P has been quiet the whole time, when I interrupted their conversation. 

I said one word, "Because." 

"Eun Sun, come on. Just let this slide." Nam Joon said. 

I scoffed. Let this slide?! They came to my house, got Jimin to ing climb through my window. Not to mention that I actually fell out of it! And got hit by a rock in the face! A ing sharp one too! Well, falling out the window was partially my fault... But still! This all wouldn't have happened if they just didn't come or left when I told them too. 

"Just leave! Okay?!" I said, really irritated. 

Seeing how I was feeling, B.A.P stood up. At least they got a clue! As they passed me, they apologized. They pulled on their shoes and went out the door. 

I turned to the other guys, "Now it's your guys turn."

"But!" Some said. 

"No buts! Out!" I said. 

They all sighed and got up. Like B.A.P, they pulled on their shoes and left. Aish. These boys are so stubborn. I shouldn't have let them in, in the first place. I trudged upstairs and closed the door. I plopped onto my bed and looked at the clock. Well . It's only 12:27. 

 


A/N: Annyeong chingus! I'm back! And I got this chapter up! Finally! I was actually reading back the chapter before this and noticed all my misspelled words and wrong grammar. My english really . XP Oh well. I don't feel like fixing it. Maybe next time... Which will turn into a never. Lol. I'm actually way too lazy to reread my story to check my grammar and stuff. And the stupid spell check doesn't work for some reason. =.= Whatever. It's 12:47 am right now and almost one. I need to sleep. xP

Anyways. It seems that Eun Sun is really pissed at the guys. Will she be back to normal on Monday?