Three Words

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I raised an eyebrow, hearing out what he is saying. Ever since Saturday, I was really curious of what he was going to say. Even though it's just two days ago. With a snap of his finger, the other guys left. Getting into their cars. I watched as they drove away, Taeyang driving. I looked into GD eyes. 

"So. What were you going to say?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow again. 

 And like last time, his personality changed.... He was staring at the floor. Attractively biting his bottom lip... WAIT. WHAT. I mentally slapped myself. What the hell am I saying?! I just stared at him. A bad feeling crept up my chest. For some reason. I don't have a good feeling about what he is going to say. I backed away a bit.

"L-Let's save it for later. Ok?" I told him, backing away a bit more.

His eyes widened a bit, looking at me, "N-No! Wait!"

GD grabbed my wrist. I tried to back up more but hit the pole that supported the swings. I gulped at how close he was. This felt way different from fighting each other. Right now, I can just punch him in the gut or kick him and run. But my body won't listen to me. Parts of me wanted to run away, but most of me wants to hear what he wants to say.

"Eun Sun..." He started.

That's when my body started to listen to me. My hand slapped over his mouth and I shook my head like a maniac.

"I-I-I said to save it for later! So stop!" I shouted at him.

After I said those words, I took off. I heard him call my name... Then I heard three words that I never expected to hear from his lips. I felt my heart beating against my chest, about to burst out. My legs felt like they were going to stop, but I forced myself to keep runninh. He called my name again. Nope. I'm definately not turning back. Instead of running home, I ran to school. Which was the stupidest thing to do. I was lucky that the gates were open. I ran in and up to my classroom, slamming the door open, huffing. All eyes were on me. 

"E-Eun Sun..." The teacher stuttered. 

I didn't even look at her. I went over to my cold empty seat and plopped down. Everyone was still staring at me in surprise. I looked at the teacher. 

"Resume the lesson." I told her, out of breath.

"A-Ah... Uh.. Yes.. Umm." She stuttered and then turned back around to the white board, writing down what she was writing and saying what she was saying. 

I panted for air. Damn it. There was a light tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around, looking at Ho Seok. 

"Dude. Why aren't you wearing your mask?" Ho Seok asked. 

My hands flew up to my face. . MY LIFE. I HATE THIS WORLD. LET ME GO TO A PLANET CALLED EXO OR SOMETHING (To exo fans c;). My mind exploded. I exhaled and looked at Ho Seok.

" it." I said, leaning against the wall behind me. 

He raised an eyebrow at me, "This isn't like you." 

"The whole ing class already saw me without my mask. What's the point of wearing it?" I told him, raising an eyebrow. 

At least I don't have to sweat so much around my mouth anymore. 

"But the whole school didn't." Ho Seok said. 

I scoffed, "Knowing these people, they are going to spread how I look without my mask."

"Why did you come back to school?" Jin asked, surprise. 

My lips were in a straight line, recalling what GD told me not long ago. I shivered. 

"Because." I said. 

Jin didn't ask anymore questions. Suddenly, I heard my name. When I looked in that direction, I saw a flying bag coming straight at my face. 

"Holy !" I exclaimed, catching it. 

I glared at the person who tossed it at me. And that person is no other than the one and only Park Jimin. 

"You ing..." I said, glaring at him. 

Jimin grinned at me, "Nice catch." 

"I'm going to punch you in the throat." I threatened. 

"Come at me bro." Jimin said, widening his arms. 

I didn't have to do anything, cos' Jung Kook did it for me. He kicked him in the shin. Hard.

"Yah!" Jimin hissed. 

I leaned over and high fived Jung Kook, and then grinned at Jimin who was shooting a glare at both of us. Class just went on like this. We were joking, talking, and playing around. No one even dared to stop us. As we talked, it helped keep my mind off GD. 

It was already lunch and we were up on the roof. I don't really feel hungry, so I was laying down, my head on one of the guys lap, an arm over my eyes. The words GD shouted lingered in my head. GD. Why the did you say that?

"Aren't you going to eat?" Someone said, breaking my train of thoughts. 

I looked up, Jin, who was towering over me. I shook my head and placed my arm over my eyes again. 

"Wae?" He asked. 

"I'm not hungry." 

"But you need to eat." 

"Want me to punch you?"

"No."

"Then shut up."

I went back to thinking. Everything seemed crazy at the moment. Why....

- - - GD - - -

She ran off without even hearing everything. I shouted the three most important words that I needed to say. I sighed, watching her figure run off. If only I said those three words earlier. Maybe all of this wouldn't happened. It would've been like before. Happy times. Before the stupid car accident. That changed everything... I've forgiven T.O.P. I don't think he intended to do that much damage. Right?

"If only sooner... Everything now would be different." I mumbled, walking off.  


A/N: Annyeong! Chapter finally up! Not gonna really say anything right now. I bet this is something you guys probably see a lot in other stories. Or read a lot. lol. 

Sorry if I don't get the chapters up faster. Like I said in previous chapters, I started high school. High school = homework. Which I hate. I have an essay. Ugh. ANd Japanese... *sigh* Let's not talk about that class. 

OMG. Have you guys heard about what happened to Busan? I hope everyone who didn't make it to rest in peace and for those other people to be safe. I wonder how Jimin, Jung Kook, and Daehyun feels. :c #PrayforBusan

(Do I seem bipolar? Lol. Oh well. xP Oh and sorry if there are grammar errors and stuff. Kinda too lazy to reread and fix....) 

See you guys next chapter!