Doctor Jin and Ji Yeon?

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Coming soon~


"They were responsible for that accident?!" I screeched. 

The bright flash of light came into my mind, Yongguk pushing me out of the way and then the car hitting him instead of me. His parents coming across my mind. Not knowing it, I was gritting my teeth together. Anger began boiling. 

That's when the door slid open, "YOU BASTARDS."

A smirk formed on his face. All had neutral or the same expression. 

"STOP BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THIS." I screamed, tugging onto the rope.

The blade was pressing against my skin. Any moment, my skin would be pierced. But I couldn't care less. I was pissed, frustrated, mixed with all kinds of emotions. 

I was pulling forward, that's when the blade had finally pierced my skin and I felt the little sting as blood started to slowly seep out. 

"I'LL ING BEAT THE OUT OF ALL OF YOU!" I screamed unconsciously, rage taking over. 

They were responsible for oppa's accident, then they tried hitting me, but instead hit Yongguk. What the do they think they're doing?!

"STOP BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THESE KIND OF STUFF." I struggled between the ropes. 

The blade dug deeper into my arm, the blood dripping down my hand and fingers. If only I could get it onto the rope!

GD then came over to me and harshly grabbed my chin, yanking my face to meet his eyes. 

"No. You started it." He said, venom in his voice. "YOU brought other people into this."

That's when I felt the blade on the rope. I tugged and tugged, slowly feeling the rope slowly becoming loose. 

"Now it's your turn to suffer, Kim Eun Sun." He said. "Since all the other tactics did not work. I've waited too long."

He then turned with his final words and the ropes were loose. I then grabbed the blade and reversed it's side. The moment he had turned around, I lunged forward, the blade held in front of me to stab his back. 

I heard a painful grunt. But it wasn't from GD.... It was from... me?

"Huh?" I was on the floor, pain shooting everywhere in my body, but especially in my stomach. 

The blade fell from my hand, clinking onto the floor, I could barely move my head, but I could move my eyes. I tried speaking, but I couldn't. My lips just kept parting and closing. That's when T.O.P walked in front of me, glaring down at me... with a gun...

My clothes that I laid on the floor was begining to soak with my blood. I felt warm on the cold floor. Blots of black started to form. No matter where I looked, everywhere began to turn black from every corner. That's when a name suddenly crossed my mind.

"K... Kwon.... Kwon Ji... Yeon...?" And then everything went black.

--- GD P.O.V ---

I turned when I heard the gun shot echo in the building. I was surprised, but I stopped in my tracks as I heard that name escape her lips... I looked at T.O.P who was staring in surprise, the gun dropping from his hand. His head raised and looked at me, our eyes locking.

"Do you think she finally remembered?" I whispered, looking at her body on the floor. 

He looked down as well, "I don't know... Maybe..." 

I gritted my teeth and my heel, "Zico. Stop the bleeding and drop her off at the front of her house and call Nam Joon or Jin." 

"Deh." Zico obeyed and walked towards her body. 

"Seungri. Go help as well." I told him as I passed by.

He nodded and trudged towards the two. I went into the car and leaned back, closing my eyes. I inhaled and opened my eyes. I'll never forgive you.. Kim Eun Sun...

When they had finished wrapping her up and taking out the bullet from her side, she was placed in the back seat, still in her bloody clothes. 

We headed back to town and made way towards her home. Roaming her pockets, we found the keys and opened the door and placed her on the couch. 

"Put Nam Joon on the phone." I said, looking at Daesung. 

He nodded and dialed the number from Eun Sun's phone. Immediately, he picked up. 

"YAH. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He yelled through the speakers. 

"I suggest you come to her right now before she bleeds to death." I said and hung up on him. "Kaja." 

We then left the house. As the engine started and the car began moving forward, I just watched the house disappear from the corner of my eye.

*Normal P.O.V*

Nam Joon eyes widened as he recieved the call. He immediately dialed everyone elses numbers and told them to meet at Eun Sun's house. 

Everyone apparently arrived at the same time. 

"The door is open..." Jungkook said, grabbing for the door. 

The door was slightly open, only able to see through a small gap. Jungkook pushed the door and there they had saw her, lying there. Her face wasn't her usual color, she was pale. Jungkook rushed in and was by her side. 

"Eun Sun!" He exclaimed, picking her up bridal style. 

Jungkook turned to the others, "Hyungs!" 

"We need to get her to the hospital!" Nam Joon exclaimed. 

"We won't get there in time if she continues to bleed!!!" Jin exclaimed. "Jungkook! Lay her onto the kitchen table. Jimin, go get the first aid kit. Suga, clear the table. Hoseok, call 119, NOW. Namjoon, help me out. Taehyung, get a small towel and get a bowl full of warm water." 

"DEH." Everyone that Jin had called, said. 

Jin and Nam Joon followed Jungkook to the kitchen as he carried Eun Sun to the table. In the background, you can hear Hoseok frantically calling the police. 

Without hesitation, Jin ripped her shirt, stopping below her chest for private purposes. 

"ing s.." He saw the poorly done bandages. 

Jimin was beside him with the first aid kit and Taehyung was filling up the bowl and already had the towel. Once he filled it up, Taehyung brought the bowl over. 

"Nam Joon, slowly and carefully unwrap the bandages." Jin demanded. 

Meanwhile, Jin washed his hands so he won't infect the wound. He came back and dipped the towel into the warm water, which was slightly hot, but it was what they had at the moment. Jin started to gently, but quickly clean the wound. 

"Go wash your hands, Jungkook." Who was standing next to him, watching in horror.

Doing as told, he came back. 

"Grab another towel and soak it in the water. Don't drench it." Jungkook done what was said. "Now hold it over the wound."

Doing as told again, he held it there, blood soaking up in the towel. It might not be the best way to clean her up, but it was all they got. They don't have legit medical tools and products (I forgot the word. Omg). 

Jin grabbed disinfectant, soaking a cotton ball with it. He gestured for Jungkook to move his towel and began to wipe the wound. 

"Prepare the bandage, Jimin." He said. 

Jimin grabbed the large bandage and ripped it open. He hovered it over the wound, slightly shaking. Jin moved the cotton and Jimin sticked it over the wound. 

"Nam Joon, slowly lift her up." Jin commanded, the younger one following his orders. 

Jin took out the bandage and gently wrapped it around her stomach, covering the large bandaid with layers of bandages. By the time he was done, Hoseok skidded in. 

"They're here!" 

Paramedics trudged over with a stretcher. Jungkook just suddenly picked her up and laid her onto the stretcher. The paramedics nodded a thank you and carried her out, the sirens wailing outside. An oxygen mask was placed over Eun Sun's face and she was lifted into the ambulance. The people began to ask Hoseok questions. 

"Go help him." Jin said, leaning against the counter. 

Nam Joon went over and helped answer the questions. 

"You did good, hyung." Taehyung said. "You were so calm." 

Jin managed to chuckle, sliding down to the floor. His heart thumped against his chest. Jin lifted up his hand, seeing how he was trembling so much. 

He let out a big sigh, "Haaaah...."

Everyone managed to stay calm. Not all were able to board the ambulance, but Jin and Nam Joon were able to board the vehicle. But the policemen were nice enough to take the other guys as well. The ambulance began to move off, the police cars that was taking the others following them to the hospital.


A/N: HI. HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING? XP Sooooo I got doctor Jin from the Dope -w- Hehe. But yeahhhhhh. The whole thing with GD and T.O.P was made up just now to be honest. Not the whole other thing, but the thing with the weapons. And yeah. I was taking a break from homework and I ended up finishing this chapter! Woooooooooooooooo!!! 

Hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and that I didn't anger any of you xP Jin is amazeballs. Where did I get that word? I dunno. It just came as I was typing. Lmao. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And the somewhat, Doctor Jin. =w= Dr. Kim xD 

OKOK. SEE YAAA. Gotta go finish homework now TT^TT

Saranghae~!