Skills

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Wanting to see how well they fight, I told them to fight me. The first victim was Chanyeol. Chanyeol meekly mumbled an 'okay.' He went into a stance and we stood in front of each other. I just nod and he came at me. I can tell he's holding back. Chanyeol swung at me and I ducked, avoiding the hit. I punched him in the stomach, making him grunt and move back. Even though I already hit him, he still held back. As he tried to land another punch, I grabbed his arms and twisted it behind his back. 

"A-A-Apa!" He said. 

I let him go, "You don't hold back, no matter what." 

I looked at one of them, Sehun. I made a gesture, telling him to come at me. He took notice of the sign and readied himself. I nodded and he came at me. This time, learning from Chanyeol, he didn't hold back. He landed a punch on my shoulder, making me wince at the pain. 

"Mian!" He said, retracting his hand. 

But I took that as an opening. I lunged at him, twisting around and elbowing his chest. Sehun let out a grunt, his face scrunching from the blow. I returned back to my usual posture. 

"She's a pretty good fighter for a girl." I heard Tao say to Kris. 

"Tao. You're next." I said. 

"E-Eh?" He said. "Deh..." 

Tao came out and went into a stance, and I did as well. 

"Come at me." I said. 

Like I demanded, he came out me with all his might. I can tell he took martial arts. His attacks and posture. Tao went for a kick and I used my arm to block it from hitting my face. Tao found that as an opening and aimed for a punch at my stomach. He landed the blow, making me let out a small gasp. It hurted a lot. But it's not as bad as I usually face. This was just to test out how well they can fight. 

The other guys sat silently.

Me and Tao continued to spar. I landed some hits and he did too. He might be the best fighter out of all of them. But one thing made me change my mind about him. Considering this is an abandon building, and there will be bugs in here. Even though the guys try to keep this place nice and clean, bugs are bound to get in. A cockroach crawled right next to his foot. Once he saw the insect, he freaked. Literally. He screamed and hid behind Kris. 

"Gege!" He exclaimed. 

I stood there in shock. I'm afraid of insects, but not cockroaches. The only insect that freaks me out is a spider, and a bee when it's super close to me. 

"Tao doesn't like bugs." Chanyeol stated. 

"Never knew..." I mumbled. "Uh... Kris. You're next."

"I learned martial arts before, just to let you know." He boasted. 

Chanyeol coughed, "Lies.." 

"Yah!" Kris frowned. 

I let out a laugh. What kind of idiot lies that they took martial arts? Off gaurd, Kris came at me. Which surprised me, and I blocked his punch by crossing both of my arms in front of me. 

I smirked, "Not bad." 

I eyed Jung Kook, who sat behind Kris. Jung Kook eyes locked with mine and he gave a slight nod. After aiming a punch to Kris, who moved out the way to dodge the attack, Jung Kook came in. A roundhouse kick came at him, which surprised Kris. Slightly grazing past his face, Kris was able to dodge the attack. 

"That's playing dirty!" Kris exclaimed. 

"That's what you'll experience in a real fight." I told him, coming up at him. 

As I went for a punch in his chest, Kris blocked with his arms. At that time, Jung Kook jabbed him. Kris stumbled back into Luhan, who caught him in his arms. Kris rubbed his cheek that has been punched. Wincing a bit as he rubbed a spot. 

"Mian, hyung." Jung Kook said. 

"Gwenchana?" Luhan asked. 

Kris just nodded, "He's pretty strong." 

"Luhan." I said. 

Luhan let go off Kris, who moved out the way. He walked forward, looking ready. He is the... uuuuh.... fifth person to go, so he should know what is going to happen. Unless I change things up. Luhan went for the first attack, Jung Kook who was standing next to me, went in for a punch. I also went for a punch, swinging to the left of Luhan while Jung Kook went to the right. Luhan, who is surprisingly fast, ducked down. Shocked, me and Jung Kook swerved in order to not hit each other. Pivoting my foot, I faced back to Luhan. Jung Kook went for another blow, trying to land a kick on his sides. As he was distracting him, I motioned for Jimin. Jimin gave a wink and I rolled my eyes, putting my attention back to Luhan. As Luhan grabbed Jung Kook's leg to stop him, I punched him in the chest. Jimin was behind Luhan, kicking the back of his legs to make him fall to the ground. The three of us stood there as he was shocked from the sudden fall. 

"You're pretty good." I told him, hands on my hips. 

"I guess..." Luhan said, standing up as he dusted off his pants, a disgusted face suddenly apearing on his face. "I think I squished the cockroach...." 

"DON'T COME NEAR ME." Tao shouted. 

"Tao. It's dead." Kris said, raising an eyebrow. 

"So? That's nasty." He replied. 

"Who's next?" I said, looking at the remaining three. 

Sehun forcefully pushed Kai up, earning a glare from him. Sighing, he looked at the three of us as he got in a stance. It wasn't going to be easy with the three of us. I don't know if he's an experienced fighter. But with all our fighting with GD and his buddies, we're pretty experienced if I say so myself. Jimin went first, then Jung Kook. Jimin landed a punch on Kai's stomach, and Jung Kook was about to land a kick on Kai's thigh, but Kai caught his leg. 

"Why does everyone keep on grabbing my leg!" Jung Kook frustratedly shouted. 

We all laughed, even in this somewhat serious moment. As Kai was distracted, I went behind him and did a choke hold. I sort of had to go on my tippy toes, but he needs to learn how to deal with things like this. Shocked, Kai grabbed my arms, trying to loosen my grip around his neck. I don't intend on making him pass out, but I want to see how he'll deal with this. Kai grabbed my arms and without knowing, I was flipped. It went by super fast, I didn't even know what was happening. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, with a that stinged. I looked up at Kai, who was still holding onto my arms. 

"What the hell..." I said rather late. 

I got up, the pain shooting up. I unknowingly winced. 

"Gwenchana?" Jin, Kai, and Junsu asked. 

I nodded, rubbing the bottom of my back. 

"Mian." Kai said, a face full of regret. 

I let out a little laugh, "It's okay. That's pretty smart though. But I don't think you'll be able to do that to a guy." 

When I said that, Kai grinned a bit. It's good that he's smiling. Better than that look he had earlier. Two more people to go, Chen and Baekhyun. To make the process to go faster, I called both of them out. 

"Both of us?" Baekhyun said, surprised. 

I nodded. Chen and Baekhyun just nodded. All in a stance, we all went for it. I went to Baekhyun, slipping past him and went behind him. I was about to do what I did to Chanyeol, but he quickly turned, my fingers slipping from his arms. Out of nowhere, he did this Brazillian kick that scared the crap out of me. Before landing a kick to the neck, his foot was nearly touching my skin. My breathing was heavy, my eyes wide. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. We were all shocked except for Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun, Kris, and them. Baekhyun put his leg down. 

"What the hell... Was that..." Woo Young said, eyes wide. 

We all nodded. We know what kind of kick it was. But we never seen these kinds of kicks or punches in fights.Usually, it's just those simple kung fu or taekwondo, martial arts. But what the . 

"Well.... We know what Baekhyun can do now." Jimin said, breaking the silence. "Chen!" 

"H-Huh?!" Chen exclaimed from the sudden call of his name. 

"Think fast!" I said, swinging my leg at him. 

"E-EH!?" Chen exclaimed once again, but managed to stop the attack. 

"Coming at ya!" Jung Kook said, a fist going to Chen's chest. 

Chen let go of my leg and crossed his arm in front of his chest, the punch landing in the middle of his arms instead. Jimin went to the back and elbowed his back. A grunt came out, also making him arch his back. Stumbling forwarad, he ran into Kris. 

"Hm. Not bad." I said. 

"I guess..." All of them said, rubbing areas that started to hurt or hurts.

I smiled, "Welcome to the team." 

Their eyes widened in surprise. The first time they ever saw me really smile. I just gave them a "what?" face, but they just looked away. Rolling my eyes, I turned to the other guys, tilting my head to the side. What now. What time is it actually? I grabbed my phone, pressing the button to show the lockscreen. Oh. 10:34. Turning to Jin and Nam Joon, I showed them my phone. They looked at each other and did a little shrug while tilting their head to the side a little bit. Standing up, Nam Joon turned to the other guys, hands in his pockets. 

"Hey. It's late. Let's go." He said. 

"Wae~" Taehyung complained. 

"What time is it?" Luhan asked. 

I showed him the time, which was now 10:38. He turned to the other guys. 

"We should be going too." He said. 

"Okay. Let's all go home." Taecyeon said, getting up. 

We all nodded and the people who were sitting got up from the couch. They stretched their arms or whatever they needed to stretch. We all grabbed our things and headed out. Woo Young turned off the light and we went out. It was colder now. Wrapping my jacket tighter around my body, I walked up thte stairs. I can see the smoke coming out of my mouth as I breath. This is how cold it is. I waited for Jimin and them. Once everyone was up, we all turned to each other. 

"Well." Jin said. "It was nice to meet you guys." 

"Yeah." Chanyeol replied. 

"Uh. Yeah. Night guys." I said. 

"Night." They all replied. 

Me, Suga, Jin, Nam Joon, Jung Kook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Ho Seok walked to where we need to go to go home. One by one, we all went home. I changed and brushed my teeth. After all that, I'm tired. Going into my nice warm bed, I instantly fell asleep.


A/N: Annyeong~! I actually got this chapter up quicker than the rest. xP Sorry if it's not what you guys expected. xP >.< And thanks for the people that are still supporting me after my long absence! I felt like I needed to update more quicker when I read the comments. >^< I'm sorry if the next chapter will take a long time, but school is taking up so much of my time TT^TT Homework is omgggggggggg. Okay. Enough about me. See you guys next chapter! I love you guys! Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c: