WHY

The Schools Girl Delinquent

We headed for the amusement park, our drinks in hand. We got onto the bus, which was sort of crowded, but it managed to fit all of us in the corner. Like on the way to school, the guys surrounded us while me and Hana were in the corner. 

We got off at our stop and headed towards the amusement park direction. Once we arrived there, I stopped in my tracks when I met eye contact with a couple of people. 

" no. . No." I said as I turned. 

Namjoon and Jin grabbed my arm. 

"Nuh-uh-uh. You're not going anywhere." Jin said. 

"God damn it. Let me go." I yanked from their hands.

They released me and I turned and looked in front of me, crossing my arms. EXO went towards them and greeted the group. I turned back to Namjoon and Jin. 

"Why the is B.A.P here." I grumbled. 

"'Cos we invited them here." Jin said.

"Wae?!" I exclaimed. "If they're gonna be here, I'm going home. You guys can stay." 

"Nope. You're staying with us." Jungkook grinned, putting his arm around my shoulder and dragged me towards the group. This kid is freaking strong. 

"Have you been working out?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He flexed his arms, showing off his muscle, "Maybe." 

I reached over and pinched it, twisting the skin. He let out a yelp of pain. 

"Yah!" He exclaimed, slapping my hand away. 

Jimin let out a laugh, "Now you know how I felt last time(referring to End Plate King on Rookie King)!" 

Jungkook smiled innocently at him and I just laughed, remembering the game that we had played last time. But that smile soon faded when Zelo spoke to me. 

"Noona." He said. 

I didn't even look at him. I turned back to Jungkook who looked at me with his eyebrow raised. 

"What?" I said in an unamused tone. 

"Why're you being rude?" He said. 

I smirked, "I'm always rude, aren't I?" 

"True. But-"

"Yah. Just don't ask." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. 

He slightly nodded, noticing the tone of my voice. We all went towards the booth to enter the park. With Suho and his free tickets, almost all of us were paid off. I didn't want the free ticket and said that I'll pay for myself. Being the idiots all of them were, they made me and Hana share a ticket. I swear, they need to stop paying for girls. Like what the hell, at least let me pay at least ONCE when we're together. 

We went in and luckly today, it wasn't as crowded as usual. I stood beside Jungkook and Jimin, using them as shields from B.A.P. 

I was pissed, staring ahead, "Why the am I paired with you." 

"You have a dirty mouth." Himchan said. 

"Like you don't?" I shot him a glare. 

We were going through this stupid haunted house, but it wasn't really scary. We should've went to the other one, but Tao refused to go to that one. Even though he said that, this one won't scare him, I heard his scream ring throughout the building. 

"Are you still mad?" Himchan asked, behind me. 

"The do you think?" I said. 

He sighed, "Yah. We're sorry. We didn't know. We had good intentions. We didn't mean to turn in your father."

I stopped and turned, giving him a cold stare, "Why do you even care? Why the did you even save me? Why did you guys even help last time too?"

"Why not? You helped Jongup." Himchan said. 

"I only helped because you helped us last time. If Daehyun didn't help me, I probably would've been dead." I explained. "If you guys didn't help, I probably wouldn't have helped him."

"You said probably. I'm betting you would've helped him anyways. You're the type to not allow anyone innocent get beat up." Himchan said.

I scoffed, "He wouldn't even have gotten attacked if you guys didn't interfere." 

"Yah. Even if he did get attacked and you saw him, I'm betting you would save him." He said, walking past me. 

I rolled my eyes and followed him up. Something shot out in front of him and he stumbled back, letting out a small shout. I passed by him and continue up the stairs and turned the corner. 

"There's something in front!" Himchan said. 

I didn't pay attention to him, but as he said, something did pop up. My arms stayed folded and I just stared at it. 

Himchan stared behind me in amazement. But in truth, if someone saw my face, my eyes widened so wide, I swear, I wasn't an asian anymore. 

I walked around the stupid crap and moved on. Himchan just stared at the ugly thing and went around the it. The two of us continued down the hall. I looke down the railing, seeing the decorations on the floor and the stuff that hanged out. 

"Don't fall over." Himchan said. 

I raised an eyebrow and leaned over the railing a bit, "Whoa~ I'm gonna fall!" 

"Eun Sun, I'm being serious." He said, putting a hand out as if it'll help if I fell. 

I stood up straight, "There's a glass wall here so no one would really fall, pabo." 

I knocked on the glass. Did he not see the glare that the faint light made? Sheesh. 

I continued down and headed down the stairs. There's nothing scary about this stupid haunted house, the only scary thing is the stuff that pops up out of nowhere. 

"Eun Sun!" Himchan called out, grabbing my arm. 

I leaned on the stairway, my heart beating like crazy. I pulled myself up with the help of Himchan. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked, letting go of me. 

I nodded and let out a small mutter, "Komawo.." 

I walked down, looking at the step that had black ripped cloth. I looked up and down the wall and saw the cloth on the bottom ripped off. I shook my head. Who the hell even managed to rip this off. 

We headed off and down, the sound effects in the haunted house didn't let any silence between us. I just walked and there was the exit. I went out, the light blinding me. I squinted as I walked out, now noticing how dark it was in there. 

"How was it?" Jungkook asked. 

I shrugged. 

"She's fearless. Whatever popped up, there was no reaction." Himchan said as he came out, his eyes squinted as his eyes tried to adjust to the light.

"Next time, don't pair me with this idiot." I said. 

"Yah. I saved your earlier." Himchan grumbled.

"What happened to me having a bad mouth." I smirked as I heard what he said. 

I was about to say something, but then I groaned. . Why? Why me? 

"Oppa~!" 

I heaved out a large sigh and went over to Hana and Jimin, "Kaja." 

"Wae?" Hana asked. 

"Stupid coming." I grumbled. 

"Soo Jin?! A-Annyeong." Luhan stuttered, an awkward smile on his face. 

"Annyeong~" She said in her annoying chirpy voice. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Her friend, Ji Yeon, bowed. 

She wasn't like Soo Jin. If she wasn't her follower and if I didn't have this time kind of reputation, I'd probably befriend her. Ji Yeon is actually a really nice person. Although she is Soo Jin's follower, she isn't like her. 

"Noona. Where are you going?" Zelo asked, slipping out of the group.

The rest of our usual group followed us, leaving EXO and B.A.P behind. Daehyun, Youngjae, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Baekhyun, and Kris followed. The only ones left was Luhan that spoke to her, Suho, Yongguk, Himchan, Yixing, Chen, and Xiumin. 

"Y-Yah." Suho said. 

Soo Jin smile faltered a bit, "Why're they leaving?"

"Uh. I don't know.." Suho replied. "I guess we'll head off too..."

"Can we go with you?" Soo Jin other friend, nicknamed Mary, asked. 

They all looked at each other, they knew I hated Soo Jin, but they didn't want to be rude. 

"S-Sure?" Chen said, with a slight shrug. 

"Yay! We get to hang out with oppas!" Soo Jin smiled.

Since we weren't that far off, I was still able to slightly hear what they said. But consiering Soo Jin has a big mouth, she has a loud voice. I let out a frustrated groan.

"I swear. I hate this day so ing much." I mumbled. 

Hoseok patted my back, "You'll be fine."

"Just don't murder her." Jimin said.

"And us." Zelo spoke up.

A small smile crept to up my lips at his statement. Jimin nudged my sides with a grin. 

"Oh~ Is someone smiling?" Jimin said. 

I let go of Hana and punched Jimin in his stomach, which he flexed before hand, making me punch his abs. But I punched even harder on his side. 

"Ah!" He cried, arm still around me, his body curving.

I let out a laugh and pointed forward, "Kaja~!" 

Next thing I knew, we were in a maze. Why? 'Cos Sehun's and Tao's curiousity dragged us in there. I sighe as I walked around, how did we even get split up!? AND WHY IS THERE A MAZE HERE IN THE FIST PLACE!? 

I turned the corner, my face dropping. Damn it another dead end. If I could, I would try to climb on the thing and just walk on top, but they made the stupid maze out of bushes and its so freaking tall, like what the hell. 

"Yah~ Jimin? Hoseok? Chen?" I called out. 

"Noona?" I heard Zelo's voice. 

"Zelo?" I said, going over to a wall. "Are you on that side?" 

"Yeah." I heard him, more directly now. 

"Try to come over here." I said. 

"Uhhhhh... This is a dead end though." Zelo said. 

"Ugh. Stay there or just follow my voice." I said, walking off. 

I continued down the path, hearing Zelo's footsteps on the other side. I turned a corner and continued to go down.

"Zelo?" I called, not hearing his footsteps anymore.

"Over here." He said, farther down.

I went down and turned another corner, there I saw an opening. Zelo tackled me with a hug. 

"Noona!" He exclaimed. 

"Yah!" I exclaimed, forcing him off me. 

When he finally got off, we headed down the path. Why the hell is this place so big anyways?! 

"Hyung!" Zelo exclaimed, running ahead. 

There in front of her was Jongup, who looked completely lost. His face sort of brightened up when he saw Zelo, arms opened to accept the hug. I walked past them and continued down. 

"Ah. It doesn't go anywhere from there." Jongup said. 

I stopped and turned the other way. Who wanted to come in here again? Oh yeah, Sehun and Tao. I'm going to strangle them. 

The two of them followed me around. 

"How the did I end up with all of you..." I said, arms crossed and stood behind. 

"How are we suppose to know." Yongguk said. 

"Ugh." I groaned. 

"At least we rounded up a few of us." Youngjae said. 

"I'd rather be with EXO than with you guys." I muttered. 

"Rude much." Himchan said, raising an eyebrow. 

I rolled my eyes and followed. I swear, if we don't get out of here soon, I'm going to go through the bushes. I'm going to beat Sehun and Tao up later as well. 

"Do you guys know the way?" I asked. 

"It's a maze, smart one." Youngjae said. 

I was about to go at him, until Daehyun held me back. I stopped and just grumbled cuss words at him. 

How long have we been in here?! I bet it's over an hour! AND I'M STUCK HERE WITH B.A.P. WHY ME. UGH.

"You know..." Yongguk started off.  

"That you all are sorry that you guys turned in appa?" I finished for him. "Yeah, I heard it from Himchan already."

"Yeah... We're sorry." He said. 

"I don't need to hear any of that bull." I grumbled, walking ahead. 


A/N: Helloooooooooooooooooo. This is probably not what you guys were hoping for. But don't worry :3 Hehehehe... 

I'll put up the next part as soon as I can. So I'll leave off here. 

See ya~ Hope you all like it!

Saranghae~!