Taking The Blame

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I was up way too early today. It was only 6:45 and I woke up. My body still ached all over. I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep again, but I couldn't. So I sleepily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I went over to the sink and splashed water onto my face. Looking up in the mirror, water dropped down from my chin and the tip of my nose. I dabbed my face lightly, so the bruises won't hurt like hell. I the the lower faucet and filled the bath tub with it. Since I woke up early, I feel like taking a bath. I started to brush my teeth as the tub filled with water. Once I was done, the tub was filled. I stepped into the soothing water and laid down slowly. 

After 20 or 30 minutes, I got out and wrapped myself with a towel and stepped out the tub. When I looked at my school uniform. I saw how it was all dirty. . I forgot to put it in the wash. I took out another uniform in my closet. I always had a spare, because... Eh. It's complicated. I changed into the crisp new looking uniform. I haven't worn this for quite a while.

I finished changing and went into the bathroom, taking out the first aid box. I took out the bandaids and bandages. I put ointment on the wound near my lip and placed a small bandaid on it. finding some other cuts on my body, I rubbed ointment on it and placed bandaids on it. I wrapped some bandages on my arms, legs, and upperbody. When I looked in the mirror, I my body sorta looked like a mummy, except that I didn't have a lot of bandages. Finished. 

Walking out, I went to my dresser and opened a small drawer, it was filled with masks. Yes, I keep a drawer of masks. I took out a black one and pulled it on. I went over to my desk and do what I always do, morning and night. 

"Morning omma. I'll be heading to school now. I wonder if appa is home?" I said,  looking at the door. 

I placed the picture down and went out of my room, grabbing my phone along the way. Heading down, I heard the TV on. I stopped and slowly went down, when I reached the bottom, I hid behind the wall and peeked into the living room. The TV was on, but I didn't see dad. I walked out from my spot and went over to the couch, finding dad sleeping. I sighed, gaze softening. I went over to the blanket cabinet and took one out, heading back over to where dad was. I pulled the blanket over him and walked out. I pulled on my shoes and left the house, locking the door behind me. I walked out my yard and down the road. 

~TIME SKIP~
Yes I know. I just don't want this to be really long. So let's just get to the good part. xP I already wasted time on Eun Sun showering and stuff. xP

We were inside our first period. Everyone present. Hana turned to me and the guys.

"How was the fight? Did you guys beat them?" Hana asked.

"Psh. Of course!" Ho Seok said. 

We started to tell her what happened last night. 

"Mwoh?! Jjinja?" Hana asked when we told her about when Daesung called for back up. 

We nodded. Before we can tell her about B.A.P appearance, they came inside the classroom, girls swooning around them and asking what had happened to them. 

"Ommo! Oppa! What happened?!" I kept hearing girls ask. 

Aish. They're louder than usual today. It's getting really annoying today. I'm pretty grumpy since I didn't sleep much. I closed my eyes for a sec and suddenly. 

BAM! 

I opened my eyes calmly and saw a girl. She was mad and all close to me. 

"You did that to B.A.P didn't you?!" The girl said. 

I think her name was Soo Jin. Yeah. Kang Soo Jin, one of the girls that adore B.A.P. This girl always get on my nerves. 

"What if we did? So what?" I cockily said. 

Her eyebrows furrowed together in anger. 

"You and your ty friends are so-" 

What the did she say? I don't ing care if she blames us for B.A.P beaten up state. But I will NOT tolerate with her calling the guys ty! They've been there for me for many years. I shot up, my chair hitting Ho Seok's desk. I slapped her right across the face. Soo Jin stumbled back into a desk, holding her red cheek, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Shut the up and mind your own business or else I'll punch you." I said in a icy tone. 

I can see the fear in her eyes. I wasn't kidding. She made me even more pissed. Soo Jin's lucky I didn't punch her or use all my strength. Tears ran down her cheeks like a river, makeup running down with her tears. I swear, she looked like a scary clown. I sat back down on my chair and crossed my arms. 

"Now go away." I demanded, having enough of her. 

Soo Jin ran out of the room, wailing. This girl is such a baby. Everyone in the class was quiet and staring at me. 

"The you guys want?" I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

They all quickly looked away and went back to what they were doing.

"Damn Eun Sun." Hana said. 

What? She deserved it. And she shouldn't be pointing fingers anyways. I started to take off my blazer. Why is it hot in here?

"Is it me, or is it hot in here?" I asked the guys and Hana. 

"Oh. Sorry, it's me." Jimin grinned.

I rolled my eyes. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. I got up and unlatched the windows lock. I slid it open and the warm breeze came in. It didn't help with the heat, but the wind'll do. The school bell rang, students filed in the class and soon enough, Ms. Seo came in too. She started to take roll. 

"Soo Jin? Kang Soo Jin? Is she not here today?" Ms. Seo asked. 

All eyes wandered on me and I just raised an eyebrow. Ms. Seo followed their gazes, when her eyes connected with mine, she quickly looked back down on the chart. 

Clearing , she continued with the roll. Once she was done, she began todays lesson. Not that I care anyways. I laid my head on my desk and stared out the open window, wind blowing in my face. I could see the white clouds moving through the sky. I remembered, when I was little, I always wanted to touch the sky. I know it's impossible and all I'll touch is air. But I always wondered. Suddenly the class door rattled open, yes we have those sliding doors. In came Soo Jin with puffy eyes and a slightly swollen cheek. 

"I'm sorry I'm late Ms. Seo." Soo Jin said, bowing. 

"A-Ah... It's alright. Go take your seat." Ms. Seo told her. 

Soo Jin nodded and went to her desk, quietly sitting down. Whispers can be heard all over, but then was quiet down by Ms. Seo. 

"Quiet down!" Ms. Seo snapped. 

Silence filled the room and she resumed the lesson. I'm gonna take a little nap. I'll probably feel better later. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. 

I woke up, feeling hot and sweaty. . Why is it so hot??? Aish. I slowly sat up and looked at the clock. 20 minutes before class ends. What the hell? What's with me today? I keep on waking up early. I frowned. Ugh. It's super hot right now. I tapped on Hana's back, asking for a hair tie. She always kept some on her wrist. Hana handed me one and turned back around. I tied my hair in a ponytail, except I kept some hair in front of my face, like usual. Man, I think I should stop doing that, it makes my face oily. I guess I'll start doing that. I tied all of my hair back, but the short strands of my hair remained untied. I felt a bit better, but my mask didn't help with the heat. I wanted to rip it off, but I can't. 

The bell finally rang. It was time to leave this sauna. I got up, tying my blazer around my waist and grabbed my bag, and headed towards Jung Kook. 

"Ready to go?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He replied. 

We headed out the room after saying bye to the others. People in the hallways stared at me. It was the first time in these school years that they saw me with my hair out of my face. I can feel the daggers girls were shooting at me. I guess it was about the B.A.P thing. Arriving at the front of our class, I slid the door open, cool air greeting us. We went to our desks and sat down. 

"I am sooo glad this class AC is on." Jung Kook said. 

I nodded. I pressed my cheek against the cool surface of my desk. It felt nice. 

"Are you going to stay up in class with me? Since you slept during Ms. Seo's class." Jung Kook said. 

I lifted my head up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Should I? I guess I should. Just this once. 

"Sure." I said. 

"Yay~ I won't be alone now." Jung Kook grinned. 

I rolled my eyes at him. We started to talk about random things, until squels and giggles could be heard. Himchan and Zelo strolled into the room and sat at their usual spots, girls swooning around them.

"Hey. Did you hear what happened to them?" I heard someone say. 

"Yeah. I heard that Eun Sun and her gang beat them up." A person mumbled.

Man. People need to learn how to whisper. Sheesh. 

"OOH! I hate Eun Sun and her stupid gang!" I heard a girl say. 

Good. Hate us then. We don't come to school to impress anyone.  

"How dare they hurt B.A.P oppas." Another girl said. 

This is the talk of the day. The bell rang and students came in, teacher came in, class started. History is such a boring subject. Why do we have to learn these stuff anyways? They're all dead. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil, starting to draw. Before I knew it, class ended and I was left with sheets and sheets of drawings. 

"Damn Eun Sun. You drew hella stuff." Jung Kook said. 

"You want one?" I asked. 

"Sure." Jung Kook said, taking a drawing. 

I'm not bragging or anything, but I'm a pretty good drawer. I neatly put it inside a folder I had and put it inside my bag. Everyone started to leave and take the assignment sheet in the front. I have to do homework or else. So I took one and folded it, slipping it inside my bag. Me and Jung Kook headed to the roof, meeting everyone else. 

"Eun Sun~" Hana called, tackling me with a hug.

"Apa! Apa!" I yelled. 

She was pressing onto some areas that had bruises. She quickly released me. 

"Mianhe!!!" Hana apologized.

"It's alright." I said. 

I sat down next to Jin and leaned against the fence, like usual. I took off my mask and ruffled through my bag for my "lunch." Jin suddenly held a box out at me. 

"What's this?" I asked, taking it. 

"Lunch. Now eat up." Jin said. 

I opened it and saw delicous looking food. I grinned and looked at Jin. 

"Komawo." I said. 

"No problem." He said. 

I started to eat the amazing food. It tasted so good. This is totally Jin's mom cooking. When I was done, I felt stuffed. But it was good. We ended our lunch with chatting and laughing. 

Lunch ended and I headed to physical ed. with Hana and Jimin. People kept on talking about how we beated up B.A.P and yada yada yada. School went on like that. All blame of B.A.P injuries was on us. It was my fault that they were blaming on us. But it didn't effect us.

School ended and we headed out to the front. As we walked, I yawned. I'm still tired. It seems that all those times sleeping in some classes didn't help. We met up with the others. 

"So. Who's house are we heading to?" Nam Joon asked. 

"I don't know. Let's just go to my house." I said. 

They all nodded. Hana is going to reteach us the lessons we don't pay attention to and etc. Along the way, we headed over to a convenience store. We bought lots of snacks and drinks. We continued to my house, snacking on some stuff. 

We were now in front of my home. I unlocked my door and headed inside. As I went in, I found a white envelope on the floor. What the? I picked it up. Taecyeon was here and this was another letter from stupid GD. I'm not going to read it yet. I'll probably read it tomorrow or later. We headed up to my room and laid out the snacks. Taking out our notes, Hana began the lesson.

 


 

 A/N: Sorry for the laaaaaaate update. I was busy with family stuff. I'll get the next chapter up as soon as I can. It seems like Hana will be the teacher and some of the guys. Let's go go go~ xP Did you guys hear that BTS is doing a free concert today/ July 14? I wish I can go :c I live kinda close to LA. It's like some hours away. Lol. Anyways. Whoever lives in LA and is going to the BTS concert, have fun!!! :D Comment and subscribe! Saranghae!!! (And sorry to kpop_angel44, for my stupid stupid stuuupid mistake. >< Sorry. )