Treat

The Schools Girl Delinquent

After applying ointment to the cuts on his face and body, then applying bandages to the needed areas, I finished off with warpping the bandages around areas. 

"Feeling better?" Sehun asked Jongup. 

"Yeah. Komawo, Eun Sun." He turned to me, smiling. 

"You're an idiot." Was all I said before facing foward with my arms crossed. 

"Mian. Eun Sun isn't really the nice type." Sehun said. 

"I know." Jongup slightly chuckled. 

The two began to converse as I sat there. A couple minutes later, the rest of B.A.P was here. 

"Okay. Now that you guys are here, let's go, Sehun." I said, standing up.

"Wait!" Zelo exclaimed, grabbing my hand. 

I yanked my hand away from him, turning around to face them with my arms folded. 

"What do you guys want?" I said in frustration. 

"Let us treat you for food, as thanks for saving Jongup hyung." Zelo said. 

I rolled my eyes and turned, intending to object them. But then my wrist was grabbed again. 

"I sa- What do you think you're doing... Sehun." I said. 

"Yah. You can't turn down free food." Sehun said. "Kaja." 

"Shiro!" I exclaimed. "You helped save him, so you go with them." 

Next thing I knew, I was in some restaurant with them. 

"I'm gonna kick your later, Sehun." I said, grabbing his cheeks and pulling them. 

"Aaaaaaaaaaa! Apa!" He said, grabbing my hands. 

We ordered the food and they sat there chatting. Apparently, B.A.P and Sehun and the others are good friends.... Aish. This is stupid. I took out my phone and texted the guys. There was no way I was gonna sit here and have a 'friendly' chat with them. I don't even like them. Sure, they saved us from a fight. But that doesn't mean I'll like them. They also came into my house without my permission. But that was also the others fault... A little ding went off and I looked down at my phone.

SunE: Help.
JMin: What? You okay?
SunE: No.
Kookie: Where are you? 
SunE: Some restaurant
Kookie: ???
JMin: ???
V: Are you with anyone?
SunE: Yes
JinJin: Who?
SunE: Sehun
SunE: And
SunE: B.A.P
V: HAAAAAAAAAAH
JMin: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Kookie: o.o
JHope: JJINJA?!
SunE: Guise
SunE: Shut up
RapMon: Wow

"Food's here." Sehun said, passing my plate over.

SunE: I gtg. Bye. Wish me luck
Sugar: It's better to wish B.A.P luck. You might murder them for all we know
JMin: Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SunE: I will fight you both
JMin: FIGHT ME. COME AT ME EUN SUN
SunE: You'll get it later on

With that I put down my phone. I started to eat my food as I watched and listened to them, bored out of my mind. I don't even know what they were talking about, and I'm already bored. Daehyun noticed my behavior and turned towards me. 

"Komawo." He said. 

"Already heard it. Don't need your thanks." I said, continuing to eat my food. 

He sighed, "You sure are a tough one. How bout just opening up to us a bit. Or even just me." 

"Wae?" I simply said, looking at him, chopsticks pointing towards him. "Why are you so intereseted in talking with me?" 

"Why not? Okay. Think about it this way." I said. "So. I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuper popular. And whenever I walk into the room, guys always chatter and is being super annoying. They crowd the halls when I'm around, and I'm in almost all of your classes and that's all you hear EVERY SINGLE DAY." 

I left Daehyun to think about what I had said, so I continued to eat my food. 

"Mian." He said. 

"See. Now you know what I'm talking about." I told him. 

"I guess....." Daehyun said. 

Then it became an awkard silence between me and him. 

"So. Are you an only child?" Daehyun asked. 

"Ani." I simply replied, continuing to eat my food, halfway done. 

"Oppa? Unnie? Dongsaengs?" Daehyun continued to ask. 

"Oppa." I said.

"You're the youngest?" He asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Does your brother know about how you are in school?" Daehyun asked. 

I stayed silent for a bit. Of course not. If that accident had never happened, I wouldn't be like how I am today... Daehyun awkwardly stared as I picked my food. 

"Ani..." I replied.

"Oh." He said, continuing to awkwardly poke at his food as well. 

It became silent the whole time. He ran out of questions, I guess. Who cares. He was getting irritating anyways. As I said before, it was silent the whole time between me and him. Sehun would ocassionally talk to me, but then revert back to the others. I could feel Daehyun's eyes looking at me when I'm not looking. In the end of the day, they treated for ice cream as well. 

"I would've rather had bubble..." Sehun whispered. 

I laughed at his statement. This kid and bubble(boba/tapioca/etc.). I guess it wasn't bad that they treated us. Free food, like Sehun had said earlier. I don't know how, but Zelo slowly made me open up to him. He made weird jokes that got me to laugh and I actually spoke with him. This is weird..... I hate them... Right?


A/N: Is this good? I don't really like the bottom part of the story. I dunno. I liked the text part. Megh. 

WHALEEEE. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER GUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.