Hate, Hate, Hate

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I slowly opened my eyes, a faint sound of beeping went through the room. Is that my alarm. But then I remembered what had happened last night. I shot up, finding myself not in my room, but a hospital bed. 

I looked at the time, 3 A.M... How the hell did I get here?! 

"Yong... guk..." 

My eyes widened. No way... No... I found myself in a hospital clothes. I looked around, finding my clothes and belongings on the table next to me. I picked up my phone, looking at my reflection in the black screen. There were bandaids on different places on my face, a bandage around my head. I looked at my arms, finding it bandaged as well. . 

I unlocked my phone, going to the group chat. 

SunE: YAH. WAKE UP.
SunE: WAKE UP
SunE: YAH

I began to spam the chat until someone finally answered me. 

JMin: EUN SUN. HOW R U DOING?! ARE U FEELING OKAY?!
SunE: HOW THE DID I GET HERE. 
Kookie: Yongguk called us and told us that he found you getting beat up
JinJin: Your dad got arrested

My eyes widened. 

SunE: HE'S WHAT

No.. Nononononononononono

I locked my phone, ignoring all the messages. I gripped my head. . . ... 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... This can't be happening." I groaned. 

I layed down, my arm covering my eyes. Crap...

I wasn't able to sleep until it was near five in the morning. When I woke up again, it was almost nine o'clock. A nurse was in the room, checking on how I was doing. 

"Oh! Kim Eun Sun-ssi? How are you feeling?" She asked. 

"I'm fine." I said. "Can I be released today?" 

"It depends on your condition miss. I'll ask the doctor later." She said. 

I nodded and she left the room. Not long later, breakfast came in. I looked at the platter, not feeling hungry. I picked up the chosptick and picked at my food. That's when someone knocked on the door before sliding it open. 

"How're you feeling?" 

I looked at the group and glared at them. 

"Why did you guys turn him in." I scowled. 

"That man? What do you mean why? Of course we will call the police on him!" Youngjae exclaimed. 

Himchan scoffed at my words, "We helped you and that's what you say?" 

"Of course my ! Helped me my ! You just turned in my dad!" I shouted. 

All of them froze. But it was Yongguk who spoke up. 

"Your father or not, I would've turned him in either way." He said. 

It was my turn to scoff, "Even if you don't know the situation?" 

"Eun Sun. We found you on the floor, bleeding, beaten up and crying. It doesn't matter if we don't know what the situation was." Daehyun said. 

"I don't care! Do you think I'll change how I feel just because of what you saw?! I experienced this many times already! I don't care if he was beating me up! He's my dad! I'm the reason why he's doing this! So mind your own ing business!" I screamed, causing nurses to come in. 

"I'm sorry, but I'd like to ask you all to leave." One said. 

A nurse came up to me and started asking if I was okay. I looked at B.A.P one last time before looking away, nodding at her question. 

After B.A.P left, the nurse gave me great news. 

"Well, the doctor says that you're in good condition and you're able to be released today, but we ask for you to take these in the morning and night for you to recover more quickly." 

I nodded. Whatever to just get out of here. 

"You're allowed to leave after we get everything done." I nodded and she left. 

Damn it... I don't have any spare clothing. I picked up my phone and dialed Hana's number. 

"Eun Sun!? Gwenchana?!" She shouted, making me move the phone away from my ear. 

"Yeah. Can you bring me some clothes? I don't have any clothes to change into." I said. 

"Arasso." She replied, about to hang up. 

"NO girly or frilly clothing!" I exclaimed. 

"Maybe~" Hana said. 

"Yah!" But I was hung up on. 

I sighed and slightly smiled. Not long later, the doctor and nurse came into my room and told me I was able to leave anytime I want. I thanked them and waited for Hana to come with clothes for me to wear. 

"Ah. I should've asked her to bring a bag..." I thought aloud, looking at the dirty clothes that were folded neatly on the table. 

I went to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. Did they give me a shower or something? I thought I would be filthy and my hair in a tangled bunch. But my hair was combed and silky looking. I just shook my head and washed my face. 

Hana arrived thirty minutes later. 

"Yah. Why is B.A.P outside?" She asked once she entered the room. 

"MWOH?!" I peeked out the small rectangle window, finding them sitting in a row of chairs.

How long have they been here?! It's been like almost an hour since I told them to leave. I shook my head in frustration. 

"Whatever. Give me the clothes so I can change." I said. 

Hana handed me a bag. Ah, so I didn't need to ask her for a bag. 

I took out the clothes inside, my expression dropping. 

"Yah! Lee Hana!" I exclaimed. "I said nothing girly!" 

"It's not that girly! Stop complaining! I was debating on whether bringing you these frilly clothing. Now change!" Hana said.

"Fine." I mumbled.

I stripped off the hospital garments and slipped on the clothes Hana brought. I guess it's fine... 

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself, my nose scrunching at the sight. 

It was a shirt similar to what Hana wore last night, except it was white and the collar and buttons were black. I really had the urge to just wear the spandex by itself, but then I'll look like an idiot. I slipped on the black skirt that had white lining on the bottom. I sighed. Damn it Hana. I looked into the bag finding high heels. Oh hell no. I'm just going to wear the combat boots that I wore last night. I don't care if I have to wear the same socks again. 

I walked out bare foot. 

"Yah. Why aren't you wearing the shoes I brought you." Hana pouted. 

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Nice try Hana. I'm just going to wear my combat boots from yesterday. Even if I wore flipflops yesterday, I would choose it over heels." 

Hana puffed her cheeks, "Fine."

I headed over to my clothes and stuff, putting it in the bag. 

"You know that, that skirt has pockets right?" Hana said, smirking. 

"Jjinja?!" I felt around, feeling my hands slip in. "Heol!" 

I grinned at her. These type of skirts, I like. If I'm forced to wear a dress or skirt, it has to have pockets. Last time Hana got me a dress, I was surprised to find pockets. 

"AH!" I exclaimed. "No way..." 

"What?" Hana asked, coming over to me.

I held one of my boot in my hand, groaning a bit. 

"Oh..." Hana said, seeing my problem.

I sighed. How does one even break a heel of a boot! I looked at Hana, who showed a bit of victory, thinking that I will be wearing the heels that she brought. I looked down at her feet, seeing that she's wearing black flats. 

"Give me your shoes." I said. 

"Eh?" Hana said in surprised.

"You can wear the heels, I'll wear your flats." I smiled. "It'll go with what you're wearing anyways."

Hana was wearing this sleeveless button up shirt that was like what I'm wearing, her skirt had layers and frills. She stared at me, which I stared back. Hana looked away while sighing. 

"Fine," taking off her shoes and putting on the heels. 

"Komawo." I grinned at her. 

"Whatever." She said.

I slipped on the flats and stood up. 

"Kaja." I said as I checked around, seeing if I left anything. 

We headed out, finding the six boys still there. I rolled my eyes and walked pass them. As I continued down the hall, a realization took over me. This was the same hospital and floor Jae Sun oppa is in... 

I could hear footsteps behind me and Hana calling my name, but I ignored it. I looked around, seeing where I am. 

I turned the corner, going down and then turning left. There it was, Jae Sun's room. I peeked through the window. Aish. The curtains are blocking my view. As I heard their voices and footsteps behind me, I went in. 

I went behind the curtain, slightly peeking out. There sat Jae Sun, enjoying his morning meal. He must've woken up late. 

"Oppa!" I exclaimed, jumping out. 

Jae Sun jumped in surprise, his eyes wide, "Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" 

"Mianhe." I grinned.

"Wah. Daebak, Eun Sun is wearing a skirt." He said, grinning. 

I groaned, "It's all Hana's fault." 

"I did a great job, didn't I?" Hana said, appearing out of nowhere. 

Jae Sun laughed, making me smile as well. We hanged out in Jae Sun's room for a while, until the guys called me. 

"We gotta go." I said. "I'll come visit you next time, oppa." 

"Arasso. See you guys! Bring Nam Joon and the others too!" He said as we started to walk out. 

"Deh~ Anyeong!" Me and Hana bid and we went out. 

I was surprised to see B.A.P still waiting for us. 

"Yah. Why are you guys still here." I raised an eyebrow. 

"We wanted to apologize... For earlier..." Jongup said. 

"Wae? Apologize for what?" Hana asked. 

"I'll tell you later." I hooked arms with her. "And apology not accepted, so you all can leave now." 

I dragged Hana down the hall, pressing the elevator button once we reached there. Once the doors opened, I pulled Hana in and immediately closed the door of the elevator, preventing B.A.P to come in. I pressed the main floor and the elevator began to descend. 

Once we reached the bottom, we said goodbye to the unnie at the front desk and left the building. 

"Jeez Eun Sun, why are you in such a hurry." Hana said, trudging along. "Remember that I'm wearing heels." 

I slowed down a bit, "Mian. The guys want us to meet at Blooming Mari School Food." 

"Arasso. Let's go then." Hana said. 

We waited at the bus stop. Once the bus arrived, we got in and sat where we sat yesterday. I sighed as I leaned against the seat, thinking about what happened last night and what B.A.P had said. They're like everyone else... I didn't know it, but I fell asleep on the bus, only to be awaken less than 30 minutes later by Hana. 

"We're here," gently shaking my shoulders. 

I stirred awake, sitting up. 

"Mianhe. My head must've been heavy." I said, stretching. 

"Gwenchana. Your head isn't as heavy as the guys. Two of them fell asleep on my shoulders once. I couldn't even feel them after a while." 

I laughed at her statement and we got off. 

"This place is pretty popular." I said. 

"Yeah. I heard many people talk about it." Hana replied. 

"I came here once with Jin. We came to pick up food and their food is pretty good." I said. 

"Jjinja? I've walked pass here a few times, but I never went in." Hana said. 

We arrived at the large building, looking around to spot the group of boys. 

"Eun Sun! Hana!" We heard someone shout. 

We looked around in surprise, finding them waving at the top floor, causing people to stare. I knitted my eyebrows, me and Hana raised our fingers and pressed it against our lips, shushing them. 

"Aish. They're so embarassing..." Hana said, walking towards the stairs. 

"Tell me about it." I mumbled. 

We arrived at the top, finding EXO as well. 

"Annyeong~" Everyone greeted. 

I just waved and sat down in the empty seat bewteen Hoseok and Jin. 

"Did you guys order already?" Hana asked. 

"Not yet." Sehun said. 

I looked at the menu with Suga. There's so many options... 

In the end, EXO mostly chose the menu, since they come here more often than us. 

"How're you feeling, Eun Sun?" They asked, looking at the bandages and bandaid on my body. 

"I'm fine." I said. 

"You sure?" Chen asked.  

I can see how worried they were from their expression. 

"I'm fine, really." I said. 

I should've asked Hana to bring me jeans or something to cover the bandages around my legs.

"Daebak. This was your doing, wasn't it Hana?" Hoseok said. "Eun Sun's wearing a skirt." 

Hana stuck out a peace sign while grinning. I just rolled my eyes.

"It's not like you guys never saw me wear a dress or skirt before." I said. 

"True, but that's a school uniform. It's mandatory." Jin pointed out. 

"Next thing we know, Eun Sun will become like Hana." Jimin said. 

I choked on my water, "That won't even happen after my death."

Everyone laughed. 

"What if you get married? You're going to have to wear a dress." Hana said. 

"I'll be the man of the relationship." I grinned. 

"I'll pray for the guy that'll be with you in the future." Jimin said. 

"Yah! What's that suppose to mean!" I exclaimed. 

Jimin just grinned at me. I leaned over Jin and Jungkook, grabbing his cheeks and pulling onto them. 

"A-Apa... Yah. Gim Oon Shun." He said, pulling my hands off. 

I just grinned at him,just like how he did to me. Jimin stuck a tongue out at me and I did the same. 

"Yah, yah, yah. There's people between you two." Jungkook said. 

I reached for Jungkook cheeks, "Aigoo. Jungkookie."

"Apa~" He cried as I continued to pinch and pull. 

I finally let go and he rubbed his cheek as they slightly turned pink. Not long later, the food came. 

"Uwah~" Everyone exclaimed as the food poured onto the table. 

"Kamsamnida." I told the waiter that brought the food over. 

"I like the jugs put the drinks in," Suga said. 

"Yeopoda." Nam Joon said. 

I nodded in agreement. We all began to eat, the food slowly disappearing among the large group. 

"Oh yeah. Suho hyung got a couple of free tickets that is valid for two people each, and we were wondering if you guys want to go to the amusement park." Chen said. 

"Didn't we just go like one week, two or three or whatever, weeks ago?" Hoseok said. 

"So?" I said. "Why not?" 

"You sure Eun Sun? You just got out of the hospital." Jin said, worry and concern etched into his tone. 

"Yah. You're talking 'bout the famous girl delinquent. And how long have you known me?" I grinned. "I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." 

Jin heartily laughed, "Yeah, fine. But! If you start to feel any pain, tell us, arasso!" 

"Arasso~" I continued to grin. 

"Aigoo~ Eun Sun is such a big girl now." Jin said, pulling on my cheeks. 

"Yah!" I groaned, pulling his hand away.

After we all ate, I offered to pay the bill, which they all declined. But I kept on insisting, which they of course, refused like always. I rolled my eyes and placed down 20,000 won which was instantly placed back into my hand. 

"Yah! At least let me pay portions of the bill!" I exclaimed, getting agitated. 

"You should be glad that people pay for you." Chanyeol said. 

"Yah. You're no different. I heard that Suho pays for all your guys meal and buys you guys things." I said, raising an eyebrow at Chanyeol. 

He said no more and I smirked at his easy defeat. 

"I'll treat for bubble tea~" I said, glancing at Sehun. 

Sehun perked up, instantly looking my way, "Jjinja?" 

"Mhm!" I laughed. 

"Kaja! Kaja!" Sehun grinned, tugging me out. 

I followed him out, leaving behind the rest. Sehun walked over to the closest bubble tea shop, which was also the most popular amongst our age group. We walked in, the others following behind. Unknowingly, a group of people spot us. Let's just say, I despise them. Especially the leader. Ugh. 

I happily walked in with Sehun, still laughing as he was all excited over bubble tea. What to expect from one of the youngest, and a bubble tea lover. 

"What would you like?" I asked him. 

"Taro!" Sehun said. "I've been liking taro lately." 

I nodded and went up to the cashier, "One taro with bubble and milk tea with bubble." 

"Is that all?" She asked. 

I nodded and she rang up our order. The two of us then went over to an empty table and sat down, the others soon coming in as well. 

"Yah, you guys could've waited for us." Suga said. 

We both looked at each other and then turned back to Suga, "Nah." 

Suga rolled his eyes while me and Sehun grinned at each other. They all went to go order their drinks, not long later, our drinks were called. Sehun got up and went to go retreive them, returning with two straws in hand with the drinks. He handed me mine and I stabbed the straw into the top. 

"Ah! Sehunnie!" A irritating voice called out. 

I froze in my spot, getting irritated out of my mind. Why the is this here? 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Jin-ssi..." Sehun said, slightly bowing his head. 

"No need to be formal!" Soo Jin smiled. "Just call me Soo Jin noona." 

She said it as if it was better than what he calls me. I smirked as she laid eyes on me. 

"Ah~! It's Eun Sun!" She said, as if she didn't notice me here. 

I rolled my eyes and continue to slurp up the bubble(boba/pearl/tapioca). The rest of the group came over, a few of the guys starting to combine tables. Soo Jin and her followers looked at EXO, surprised as hell. I stood up and pushed in the chair, causing them to look at me. 

"What are you guys doing?" I said. 

"Sitting down?" Lay said in confusion. 

"Wae? I thought we're gonna go." I said. 

"Eun Sun's right." Sehun said. 

Soo Jin stared. I just smirked at her, raising an eyebrow at her. 

"Ah. Yeah. Kaja." Namjoon said.

The ones who move the tables and chair fixed it back. We then all began to walk out of the store. 

"W-Where are you guys going?" Soo Jin smiled to Tao. 

"We're go-" 

"Tao. Kaja." I said, sending a small glare. 

"A-Arasso..." Tao replied, walking out. '

Soo Jin lost her smile and glared at me when all the guys turned their backs. I smirked and stucked my tongue out at her and her followers. Hopefully, they won't be following us. We all headed for the amusement park.


A/N: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. WHO SAW BTS NEW MUSIC VIDEO. THEY LOOK HELLA GOOD. OMFGGGGGGGG. JUNGKOOK IS JUST PERFECTION XD I swear. I watched it like a thousand  freaking times. I loved it so much. But I'm still in love with I NEED U xD But like I said before. JUNGKOOK IS FREAKING PERFECTION. OMGGGGG. He looks great. All of them looks awesome too, but Jungkook is my bias and he look hella good. Go watch it here ======> BTS Dope 

Okay. Sorry for all the error that is in this. I don't proof read. So I start the next chapter when I finish posting the previous one. Please tell me if there is a mistake that you can't identify or make sense of. 

PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME. I KNOW YOU GUYS WERE ALL HAPPY WHEN YONGGUK SAVED EUN SUN AND NOW SHE'S YELLING THE OUTTA THEM. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND. EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER. Don't worry. I have something in store next chapter :3 Have faith!!! c:

I would like to explain the chapter title. I couldn't remember the title that I originally wanted it to be, so I put that. What I mean by Hatex3, is what happened. How B.A.P came in and she hates them, then Hana brings her clothes she hates to wear, and then came in the person she absolutely hate more than B.A.P at the boba shop. 

OH OH OH. I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS. THE STORE OR RESTAURANT OR WHATEVER IN THE STORY IS FROM EXO SHOWTIME. You know the place they ate at and got take out on the last episode. So yeah. Just to let you guys know.

Okay. Enough with all this, sorry fo the long author note. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See ya~!

SARANGHAEYO~!!!