Remember

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I suddenly heard the bell ring, making me jolt straight up. I blinked, trying to process what's going on. 

"Ah.. GD.." I said under my breath. 

Wait, what the hell? 

I looked around the room, realizing that this was my middle school. Looking down, I saw that I was wearing the uniform. I looked down at my tie, checking what color it was. 

"Blue tie.. First year of middle school..." I mumbled to myself. 

Everyone that wasn't already in their seats filed in. 

"What's going on..." I mumbled to myself. 

As I looked around. I looked at familiar faces. Memories of the beginning of middle school came into mind. There was nothing much in middle school. Things weren't going well because of the case with Omma and then Appa... 

I put my head down, "Aishhhhh.."

"KIM EUN SUN." The teacher called. 

"DEH?!" I sat up, but to see the classroom half empty and students roaming the halls with their friends. 

I looked around, confused. The hell? Didn't class just start? Why is it already break... 

"Eun Sun-ssi?" I heard my name being called. 

"D-Deh?" I responded, swiveling around to look at the owner of the voice. 

Kwon.. Ji Yeon? 

"I was wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with me?" She asked with a kind smile. 

"Eh?" 

I looked at her with a confused expression. She wants to eat lunch with me?? Ji Yeon smiled at me, waiting for my answer. 

"S-Sure..." I managed to stutter out. 

A grin broke out onto her face and I was taken aback. Wait... Why am I even acting this way? 

"Great!" She grinned. 

I turned back to the front when I heard the door bell ring and the kids began to sit back to their seats. I just stared off, thinking about lunch. Unknowingly, a little smile crept up my face. 

Was I happy? Was it because someone actually wanted to eat with me, talk with me, hang out with me? 

Without realizing, I was thinking about Ji Yeon throughout the whole period, and now it was lunch. The long awaited time. Wait.. Why was I waiting for this..?

I didn't turn around. I acted normal and acted as if I had forgotten. I didn't want to seem desperate or full of hope. 

I entered middle school with no friends. I had somewhat isolated myself after omma's death. I was afraid. Appa was barely ever home, he was being kind of abusive to Jae Sun oppa.. I was afraid to open up. What would people think? Would people run away from me? Would they make fun of me? 

Would they even care..?

A light tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw the bright smile. 

"Let's go and eat lunch!" She chirped. 

I slowly nodded my head and got up. Ji Yeon linked her arm with mine. I slightly stiffened and just followed along. Arriving at the cafeteria, we got in line and waited to receive our food. 

Ji Yeon kept on trying to converse with me. But I was a bit tense and kind of scared. Surprisingly, I quickly got comfortable with her as she kept on pursuing on talking with me... 

But... Everything seems so wrong... So weird... 

"Eun Sun-ah!" I looked up from my tray. 

"Huh?"

It was a completely different scenery. It was a living room, but... It wasn't mine..

"Yah! Kim Eun Sun!" A voice called once more. "I need you to help out with the popcorn and drinks!"

My body moved on it's own, "Deh~"

I found myself looking at Ji Yeon again. Is this her home? 

I took the popcorn bowl and Ji Yeon got the drinks. I put the things on the table and we both sat down on the couch, playing the movie that was paused on the screen. Miracle in... Cell.. 07... One of my favorite sad, drama movies. 

"Ji Yong oppa, Seung Hyun oppa! You'll miss the movie if you don't hurry!" Ji Yeon called out. 

"Coming, coming!" They called from Ji Yong's room. 

Seung Hyun(TOP) sat next to Ji Yeon, an arm around her.

Hold up... That's right.... 

Ji Yeon and TOP... They were dating.... I held onto my head as it began to spin. I shook my head and blinked a couple of times. The dizziness went away when someone sat down beside me. 

"Ji Yong." I said. 

"Oppa." He corrected. 

"J-Ji Yong o-oppa." I stuttered. 

He grinned at me and leaned back into the sofa. I smiled and leaned back as well. My eyes kept going up towards him. My heart was beating fast... But why... 

I stared at the TV, my mind running wild. More flashbacks came back and I felt dizzy once again. 

Ji Yong.. Seung Hyun.. Ji Yeon... Ji Yeon.. Ji Yeon.. 

My eyes snapped open, not even realizing that I had clenched my eyes shut. I heard crying. I turned, expecting to see Ji Yeon crying in TOP's arms because of the movie... But instead... I faced the most horrible sight... 

I staggered over to the scene...

Everything around is white, except that one area... I stopped right in front of it, tears streaming down my cheeks... Is this what happens to everyone around me...? 

I let out a weak laugh, dropping to my knees. I could see the drops of tears falling onto the floor, my vision blurring. All because of me... Everything bad that happened to everyone is all because of me...

Suddenly, a hand was squeezing my shoulder in reassurance. I looked up, seeing the little Ji Yeon. The Ji Yeon I left her to be... The tears began to overflow and all I could see was her blurry figure. 

Her hand went to my cheeks and gently wiped away the tears, "Yah. Don't cry." 

"Mianhe.. Mianhe... Mianhe.." I kept repeating, crying even harder. 

Her arms wrapped around me, and I wrapped my arms around her. I held her close as she rubbed my back to try to stop me crying. 

My tears finally stopped and I pulled away from her, seeing her smiling face, a few tears coming at the corner of her eyes. 

"Eun Sun, it's okay. It's not your fault." She said. 

"But!" 

Ji Yeon shook her head, "Eun Sun. It's not your fault, arasso? Stop holding all these things. Stop blaming yourself. Let yourself enjoy life."

"I can't... Everything happened because of me..." My voice cracked as I spoke, tears beginning to flow once more. "If I was never part of any of your lives... You would be living happily with GD and TOP... The guys wouldn't be involved in these fights... Yongguk wouldn't have gotten hurt because of me... Jae Sun oppa wouldn't be in the hospital... Appa wouldn't be an alcoholic and abusive. Omma... Omma would be alive...."

I looked up to Ji Yeon eyes, my stomach twisting and chest becoming tight. "You would be alive..."

Ji Yeon leaned in, her forehead against mine. "Pabo. Would I have had those fun days in middle school without you? What would Hana and the boys do without you now? They fight with you, Eun Sun. They love you. No one wants you gone. Yongguk saved you. You should be grateful that you're alive right now. Your mom.. It's not your fault.. She was protecting her beloved child. If she hadn't, we all wouldn't have ever met you. I would've never been able to approach you." 

"Ji Yeon..." 

"Set things straight with oppa and them." She said sternly. "Live your life happily. You've already gone through so much." 

"But.. I can't... I always feel like everything is my fault. I didn't even know why me and your brother were fighting. We just became enemies one day, and I dragged the guys into it." I began to hiccup. 

"Yah. If Nam Joon and them were tired of you and your fights, why would they still be by your side?" Ji Yeon pointed out. "And what about Taecyeon and the other guys. Don't you like them?"

I nodded my head, wiping my tears, "I do... They're like another family... Everyone is... Even... Even Yongguk and them..."

Ji Yeon smiled, "See? Live for that. They're like your family right? Live a happy life. Don't fight anymore."

A small laugh came out, "No promises for no fighting."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. 

Ji Yeon held her pinky finger out, "Promise me. Promise me that you will live happily from now on. That you will stop blaming yourself."

I stared at her pinky and then smiled, locking mine with hers. "I promise... But I can't promise about the fighting." 

She laughed, "I know." 

I pulled her into a hug. Ji Yeon released me after a while and pointed at the area where my heart is. 

"Remember Eun Sun, I'll always be right here." She said. 

I nodded, tears dropping from the corner of my eyes. "I know.."



A/N: I'M ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Guys... Omg... I found the spell check. Well. I actually knew that asianfanfic had a spell check, but it never worked. But then my friend that has just started found out that I had to click the enable option. I didn't know what it meant when it said 'SCAYT.' I'm such an idiot, omg. I thought I was supposed to just click and bam, spell check. :< So now, I won't really have a lot of spelling errors! :D 

I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry that I take forever to update. It's hard to update when you have a bunch of homework and things coming up. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Eun Sun's memory is back! Sorry if this didn't make sense. It became like a cheesy anime story line. Lmao. xP

Well. See you guys next time! Saranghae~!!! <3