The Fight, Reinforcements, And Wait... B.A.P?!

The Schools Girl Delinquent

GD swingged his pipe at me, but I ducked down. I then punched him in the gut, making him back away. He swingged the pipe at me again, hitting my shoulder. 

"!" I hissed. 

That's going to leave a huge bruise. He kept on swingging the stupid thing at me, hitting me in several places and I dodged some. I landed some hits on him too. But I have to say, the bruises he gave me is starting to hurt like hell. When he was open, I uppercutted him and elbowed his chest. He fell down and I placed a foot on his chest, pressing down on him. He dropped his pipe, and I used my other foot to kick it away from him. Yes. Stupid, I know. I should've just picked it up.

"You shouldn't do that with a skirt on missy." He grinned. 

"So what. I'm wearing shorts under, stupid." I plainly said. 

It's not like I was just wearing underwear under. That's plain stupid. Suddenly, GD pulled on my leg, making me fall down. I saw him scramble for the pipe, before he can reach it, I pulled his leg and he fell with a loud thud. I walked over to where the pipe was, picking it up. I smirked under my mask.

"Scared?" I asked. "I can do many things with this."

He widened his eyes. Heh. I bet he thinks that I'm going to kill him. I walked closer to him and he crawled backwards. The fear showed in his eyes. I crouched down to his level, pulling him up by the collar. 

"Don't start a fight with a stupid purpose." I said, knocking him out. 

I turned around to see the other guys taking out the other guys. I took off my mask and I wiped the blood that was coming from the corner of my mouth. I shoved the blood stained mask and walked towards the others. I then noticed that Daesung wasn't around. What the hell? I looked around to find him, not well hidden behind a bush, on the phone. I walked towards him. 

"Who do you think you're calling?" I asked, grabbing the phone from him. 

He smirked at me. I raised my eyebrows. Who did he call?

"They're coming. And they'll take care of you guys." He said. 

What the ? Did he just call for back up? I punched him in the nose, making him yell in pain. I then knocked him out. I turned back to the other guys, finding all of GD guys down. I walked over to them, hands in pocket. 

"Daesung ing called for back up." I told them. 

They all smirked. 

"Let's just leave before they come." Ho Seok simply said. 

"Too late." I bluntly said, pointing to the group behind the guys. 

They all turned around and dropped their heads. I wish it was over. I was hurting all over. 

"Let's just hurry and take care of them. I wanna go home." I said, cracking my knuckles. 

The guys nodded. I counted the men that were heading towards us. We were outnumbered by 10 of them. . This'll be hard. I remembered that I was still holding the metal pipe GD had, I nudged the guys to get the remaining. Although there was only four of them and eight of us, three of us took them and the remaining four will use hand in hand combat. Ho Seok, Jung Kook, and Suga took the remaining three pipes. 

The group of 18 was now in front of us, holding weapons of all sorts, except guns. I was glad that there wasn't a gun, but you can't be too sure. They might have it hidden. When I saw their faces, I scoffed. The 18 men Daesung called was Byunghee a.k.a G.O, Changsun, Cheol Yong a.k.a Mir, Seung Ho, and Sang Hyun(MBLAQ). Ji Ho a.k.a Zico, Jae Hyo, Ji Hoon a.k.a P.O, Minhyuk, Tae Il, Yoo Kwon, and Kyung(Block B). Joo Hyung a.k.a Cory, Byung Ho, Sung Oh, Ki Su, Dae Il, Jeung Uk, and Seok Jun(24K). 

"You guys got here fast." Jin said. 

"Daesung said it was an emergency. And I see why." G.O said. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Well well. Princess Eun Sun is here." I heard Zico say. 

"Shut the up." I told him. 

"Feisty, as always." He replied. 

I rolled my eyes again. 

"Let's get started." Cory said. 

They all started to attack. It got pretty hard. They all had weapons and four of us didn't. Minhyuk and Zico came after me. I swingged the pipe at Minhyuk and then side kicked Zico. The fight got intense. It got pretty loud in the quiet park. Minhyuk had a wooden stick and hit me in the back with it, making me stagger forward. I swingged the pipe at Zico, hitting his arm. He hissed in pain. I kicked him in the gut, I almost forgot about Minhyuk. I turned to attack him, but he hit me in the stomach. I gasped for air. , that ing hurt like hell. I stumbled backwards, only to feel hands on my shoulder. What the ? Was this Zico? I was about to elbow him in the chest, until I heard what Minhyuk said. 

"What the ? Who the hell are you guys?" Minhyuk said. 

What? I looked behind me, seeing Yongguk. What the hell?! What the are they doing here?!

"It's not nice to hit a girl." Yongguk said. 

He pushed me back and I went into someone elses arms. I looked up to see Zelo or Junhong, whatever. I backed away from him. 

"What the are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Language, missy." He said, earning an eye roll from me. "We were passing by and saw the fight. We were just going to leave, until I saw you."

"You guys should've mind your own business." I told him. 

I turned back to Zico and Minhyuk, finding Minhyuk on the floor, knocked out. I looked at Yongguk and Zico, Zico back was behind me, so I went behind him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, and I punched him in the face with lots of force. 

"Nice." I heard Yongguk say.

"I suggest you guys leave." I told him, flicking my wrist slowly. 

"You sure? The other guys are helping too." Yongguk said.

Other guys? Was all of B.A.P here? I looked to the other group and saw Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun was taking out Mir, Tae Il, Cory, and Seung Ho. When I saw Kyung trying to sneak attack Jimin from behind, I quickly went over and hit him in the back with the pipe. 

"Agh! ! What the ?!" He yelled. 

Kyung turned around and saw me. He smirked. 

"Hey Princess." Kyung said. 

"Shut the up. Stop calling me that." I told him, aiming a punch to his face. 

He dodged it and grabbed my arm, pulling it behind me. I winced in pain. Kyung leaned in close to my ear. 

"No can do. Princess." He said. 

I gritted my teeth. This head is going to get it. I kicked him in the nuts and he let go of me. Kyung crouched down in pain and I kicked him over. I kicked him in the head, causing him to knock out. I didn't kick him that hard that it would kill him. Suddenly, an arm went around my neck. I was in a choke hold. I gasped for air, elbowing the guy, trying to get him to let go. 

"ing... Bastard... Let... Me... Go..." I gasped. 

I felt weak and light headed. . I was going to pass out soon. I dropped the pipe and grabbed his arm, pulling on it. But then, I felt his grasp loosen and I fell to the floor. I choked and gasped for air. I looked at who was stranggling me. It was Mir, but who was now knocked out on the floor. I looked at who helped me and it was Daehyun.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks." I said, standng up. 

Ugh. My throat hurts now. I noticed P.O coming up behind Daehyun, about to hit him with a stick. I quickly pushed Daehyun out of the way and recieved the blow. I yelled in pain, since he hit me where I had a bruise on my shoulder. 

"Eun Sun!" Daehyun yelled. 

"I'm fine." I told him. 

"Your little boyfriend?" P.O asked with a cocky smile. 

"Shut the up P.O, he's not my ing boyfriend." I said, kicking him in the gut. 

P.O aimed a punch at my face, but I dodged it. I then remembered the pipe that I dropped. 

"Daehyun! Hand me the pipe!" I said. 

Next thing I knew, a pipe was in my hand and I swingged it at P.O, which he tried to counterattack with his stick. But his stick broke in half when it came in contact with mine. I smirked. I jabbed him in the chest and landed a hit on his side with the pole. Lastly, I knocked him out. I stood up straight and moved my hair out of my face. I looked up to the other guys, finding three people left. Forgetting about Daehyun, I went over there and helped. G.O, Jae Hyo, and Byung Ho was left. Eight, well... fourteen actually, of us can take them down easily. I attacked Byung Ho, side kicking him fron behind. But I guess he heard me, because he grabbed me by the leg. I hopped on one foot, trying to keep balance. 

"Let me go!" I said.

I saw Jin coming from behind, but then Byung Ho pulled me, making me fall on the ground hard

"Bastard!" Jin said, punching him in the face.

Byung Ho staggered back and I tripped him, making him fall. I stood up, patting the dirt off my . Jeez. My hurts like hell now. Jin knocked the guy out with one swift punch in the face. Jae Hyo was down, taken care of by Himchan and Zelo. G.O was left. I looked around to find them him behind me, fighting Nam Joon and Ho Seok. I looked around, lots of knocked out bodies was on the floor. I turned to Youngjae, who was right next to me. 

"Hey. What time is it?" I asked. 

I looked at his watch, squinting since it's pretty dark. 

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's.... 11:15" He finally said. 

I nodded, "Thanks."

I turned back to the guys and G.O was down. 

"Finished?" I asked. 

"Yup." They replied. 

I turned to everyone, "Let's go before some wake up."

We all left and went to a lit area. It was pretty late, so hardly anyone was out. 

"Your guys appearance was a surprise." Taehyung said. 

"For reals though. But luckily they were there. If it wasn't for Daehyun, I would've been strangled to death." I said. "Thanks. Again."

"No problem," Daehyun replied. 

Jin suddenly came close to me and wiped something off my lip. I found blood on his thumb. I completely forgot all about the injury in the corner of my lip. Himchan suddenly handed me a tissue. Where the hell did he get that? I guess he's always prepared. 

"Thanks." I said, taking it. 

I held it at the open wound and the blood slowly seeping into the white tissue. It stingged a bit, but didn't hurt that much. I looked at B.A.P's faces. Some had cuts, bruise, or was swelling a bit. 

"Yongguk. You're bleeding." I said, pointing to his busted bottom lip. 

He touched it and look at the red liquid. 

"It's no big deal. I'm fine." He said. 

Himchan handed him a tissue and he did what I did. I removed the tissue and looked at it, seeing a large spot covered in blood. I folded it and held it at the wound again, or should I say cut? Oooooor... Never mind. I then remembered about the time. Considering how much we stood here, it was probably 11:30 or something. 

"Hey Jin, don't you have to get home by 12?" I said. 

"Oh yeah. Let's go." He said. 

We nodded and Nam Joon turned to B.A.P.

"We have to go. Uuuuh... See you at school, I guess." Nam Joon told them. 

"Okay. Bye." They said. 

We all started to walk, except that B.A.P went the same way as us. 

"You guys go this way too?" Zelo asked. 

"Three of them live near the school." I said. 

"Oh." Was all Zelo said. 

We continued to walk home, except most of us limped, including me. The bruises on my legs and body hurts like hell. I felt like I would fall any second. My teeth gritted as the pain surged up my body. 

"Want me to carry you?" Jimin asked.

"No. You're beaten up too." I said.

Jimin went behind me and I knew what he was going to do. 

"Pick me up and I'll kick you in the crotch." I said. 

Even with my threat, he lifted me off the floor. Jeez, it scared the crap out of me. I looked at Jimin, frowning. 

"Yah! I said no!" I said, punching him in the chest. 

I hearda the others guy laughing. Ugh. 

"If you're carrying me, you're carrying me all the way home. I don't care if you get tired." I told him, crossing my arms. 

"That was my plan anyways." He said, grinning. 

"Shut up." I said.

We continued to walk to the others home. B.A.P neighborhood was first. We didn't say good bye or anything, they all just left to their houses. I wonder what their parents would think, face beaten up and all. Now that I think of it. How will the GIRLS at school think. I smirked just imagining what their reaction might be. 

We reached to Jin's house, we always had to come up with excuses when we're all beaten up when we come home. We waited for him to go in, but then his mom opened the door. 

"Jin! What happened to you?! My baby! You're all beaten up!" Mrs. Kim said, holding his face. "Omo! You're friends are hurt too!"

"We're fine." Nam Joon said. 

"Are you sure? Do you guys want to come in?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"Ani. We're fine, really. We should be heading home now." I said. 

"What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked, looking at Jin. 

"Some gang attacked us." Jin said.

"Omo! Did you guys call the police?!" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"Yes omma." He lied. "Can I go in now?"

We all chuckled. Since his mom was out with him, we continued down the road. Nam Joon and Taehyung went to their houses and the rest of us continued to walk. When we were finally at my neighborhood, we walked to my house. 

Reaching my doorstep, Jimin put me down and I took out my key. 

"No thank you?" Jimin said. 

"No. Because you carried me even though I said no." I told him, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Whatever." He said, sticking his tongue out at me. 

I rolled my eyes and started to unlock my house door. I walked in and turned to the guys. 

"Get home safely. And you should carry one of them Jimin." I joked. 

"Pft. They can walk." Jimin replied. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Bye guys." I said.

"Bye Eun Sun." They replied. 

I closed my doors and they walked off. I walked further into the house and looking in the kitchen and living room. Dad isn't home. I headed upstairs and the shower, brushing my teeth before I entered. 

Once I was done, I changed into shorts and a baggy shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. In the morning, I'll need lots of bandaids and bandages. I applied some ointment on the open wounds, it stinged like hell. When I was done, I blow dryed my hair and sat on my bed. 

Picking up the picture of mom, I said, "Today was surprising. Anyways, good night." 

I put the picture back down and went to turn off the light. I flipped the switch off and the room slowly grew dark. The only thing that lit the room was the moonlight from outside. I guess I'll leave the curtains open tonight. I got into bed, even though it hurted a little, and instantly fell asleep. 

 


 

A/N: I finally finished this chapter!!! Yas! xD Great news! I have 6 subscribers now!!! I'll comment my gratitude on your guys walls later, if I can. c: I'm suprised by how many views though. 0.0 But It's a good thing \(^.^)/ Yaaay! I'd like to thank you all for actually liking my story xP Anywhooooo. Eun Sun and the guys won the fight!!! B.A.P suddenly came out of nowhere too! The attacks are pretty lame, if I say so myself. :P Oh well. As long as you guys like it. xP Oh and, all the reinforcement guys name are all the actual names, just in case if you guys don't know their name or group. Check out Block B, MBLAQ, and 24K. They're good singers. c: The next chapter will be up soon. Subscribe and Comment! Thanks and lots of love! <3 <3 <3