Attack, again?

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Kwon.. Ji... Yeon... I realized that I was gazing at the floor. I looked back at GD, then looking at TOP who was staring at me intently. 

"I don't know who that is. Wae?" I asked. 

Both looked at me, then glanced at each other. I stood there, looking at both. 

"Is that all you're going to ask me?" I asked, frowning. 

"Ani." Daesung said. 

A rustle was heard and I swiveled around, finding the rest of Zico's crew and others. I went into defense mode. 

Turning to GD and them, I scowled, "What the is this." 

"What you think it is." Taeyang smirked as he stepped forward. "Go."

The others started to slowly close in. I turned to find a way out. But I couldn't find any. I went into a fighting stance. 

I won't be able to fight them all off... I'm out numbered... .... I closed my eyes and inhaled. When I exhaled, I opened my eyes and looked straight ahead, eyes meeting with Zico. A smirk on his face. 

"." I said.

"I wouldn't intimidate me, especially when you're this out numbered." He said.

"Try me, ." I spat.

Zico had an amused expression. He looked at one and nodded, Jae Hyo rushed forward and I turned, swinging my fist at him before he can. He ducked and punched me right in the stomach, a surge of pain throughout my whole body. 

"ing ." I squeezed out, bending forward as I looked up.

Punching me in the face, I stumbled back. Jae Hyo then kicked me in the stomach and I fell down. My head hit the ground, HARD. My body went numb. I couldn't really feel anything. I tried getting up, but I ended up falling back down. 

"EUN SUN." I heard Jin shout. 

"DAMN YOU ALL." Nam Joon exclaimed. 

I turned my head, seeing all the guys breaking the barrier that was around me. Tao and them were fighting off the guys, Suga and Taehyung rushed over to me. 

"Gwenchana?!" Taehyung asked, helping me sit up.

"!!!" Suga yelled at Jae Hyo, charging at him.

That's when they immersed into a fight. No one could see us, no one can hear us. This was an abandoned area that many fights has occured at. 

Taehyung helped me stand up and all my senses came back. I was able to feel my legs and arms again but, there was still a tingle. That's when I felt the corner of my lips stinging. My hands felt my lips, finding the corner bleeding and near the corner busted. I can feel a bruise on my cheek and I winced in pain. 

He dragged me out the other side, Baekhyun coming to help. 

"You said you weren't going to get hurt!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

I grinned, "No promises!"

"Aish! Pabo!" Baekhyun knocked me in the head. 

I pouted, "Apa!"

"Good!" Baekhyun grumbled. 

"And here you were, grumbling that I said I'm not going to get hurt. But you hit me." I said. 

Baekhyun stook out his tongue and I had the urge to flick his forehead. They sat me down and hurried back to help the others. I sat there, staring off as I held onto my stomach, which was still hurting like crazy. 

I watched from afar. I felt useless as I sat there. I wanted to help, but with this pain, I wouldn't stand a chance. They'll aim for my injury and I'll be knocked down in an instant. 

"Eun Sun!" A voice came from my right. 

My eyes widened, "Why are you guys here?!" 

"Xiumin hyung called." His deep voice rung in my ear. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You guys aren't needed! Go home!" 

That's when I heard Jungkook let out an agonizing scream. My head whipped to the group and my heart beating like crazy. 

"JUNGKOOK." I exclaimed. 

I saw him on the floor, Zico hovering over him with a bat. I pulled myself up and started to wobble over there. 

"Eun Sun! Stop!" My arm was yanked back and I stared into his eyes.

"LET GO. I CAN'T LEAVE THEM ALONE. THIS IS MY FIGHT. NOT THEIRS." I yelled. 

That's when from the corner of my eye, I saw someone run into the fight. 

"ZELO, NO. STOP." I exclaimed. 

He ran into the group and kicked Zico aside, who became furious, the bat swinging up into the air. Jungkook managed to push Zelo out the way as the bat swung down towards Zelo. Yongguk and Daehyun ran in, helping out as well. 

I then turned to Himchan, "Fine. Help me out. Take me to the other side." 

Himchan put my arm around his shoulder and guided me around the outside of the fight. Everyone was so focused on their opponent, no one came after us. That's when I saw the five just standing there. My hands clenched into a fist. I let go of Himchan and steadily as possible, walked over to them. 

"GD." I growled. 

A smirk came across his face, "What happened? I saw you sitting out." 

"Shut the up. I want you to end this right now." I said. "Tell your men to back down." 

"Wae? Afraid you'll lose?" Daesung snickered. 

" out, Daesung." I glared, turning back to GD. "I didn't come here to fight. Tell your men to back down. NOW." 

"No can do, princess." GD said. 

"KWON JI YONG." I shouted. 

I flinched as I heard Tao's scream of pain, followed by other grunts and cries of pain.

"What do I get if I do?" With a cocky expression, those words came out. 

I was furious. If he isn't going to tell them to back down, I'll do it by force. A quick step forward, I reached towards TOP, then faced GD, an arm raised. 

"You'll get a bullet to your head. Tell them to back down. NOW." I said in a serious tone. 

"You ." TOP scowled, moving forward. 

A blade in my other hand, I held it at TOP's neck. "I know you're armed. You always are. Make a wrong move, I'll slice your neck and shoot him."

I looked at the remaining three, who was ready to attack any moment. I gave them a warning look. 

"Tell them to back down. Don't make me say it again."

GD stared into my eyes, when he finally hinted that I was completely serious, he turned his head over to Seungri and nodded. 

"STOP." He exclaimed. 

All of their men stopped in their spot, looking over to us. I went behind TOP and GD. I looked at all of them. 

"Back up and drop your weapons. NOW. Or else your leaders will get it." I shouted. 

The sound of thumps and clangs as items fell onto the floor, the group moved back from the others. I can see how injured they were and my stomach twisted, not from pain, but guilt. I then placed the blade under GD's chin, gun beside his head. 

"Move along or else you're neck will be sliced." I whispered. 

He backed up with me. The guys that weren't as beaten up as a few helped others up and we walked towards where we can escape.

"None of you make a move, or else." I said as I saw some step forward. 

I made sure Jin and them were walking off before I let go of GD. I threw the knife far away where the others weren't at. I pushed GD forward and backed away. 

"If any of you follow, I won't hesitate to shoot." I said. 

I then followed the rest off. After we walked a safe distance, in a little area with a pond. I unloaded the gun and unassembled it, then chucking it into the water. 

I turned to everyone. They were either barely harmed, beaten, or bleeding. I went to Jin, who had a deep cut on his cheek, dried blood streaks following by more blood seeping out from the cut. 

"What the hell happened?" I said. 

"Minhyuk had a pocket knife." Jin said. 

I sighed and reached into my pocket, taking out a hankerchief that I luckily brought today. I held it against the cut and he held onto it. I moved towards Jungkook. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked. 

He grinned, "Mhm. I'm fine."

I pinched his cheek, "Don't lie t me. Lift up your shirt. Let me see." 

"Yah. I said I'm fine!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"And I don't believe you!" I said, tugging at his shirt. "Either you show me or I'll look for myself!"

"Aish!" He grumbled, lifing up his shirt. 

My stomach twisted into a knot as I saw the fairly large bruise on his side. I closed my eyes and breathed in. This is the first time I ever saw them this badly beaten. We usually end up not as harmed as today. But today wasn't like any other fight. We were completely out numbered, even if there is EXO and B.A.P here.

I need to find out who Ji Yeon is... Although it wasn't as extreme as the car accidents, I can't stand seeing them being this hurt. 

That's when I felt a hand on my cheek, "You're hurt too." 

I looked at Jungkook, his fingertips brushing against the forming bruise. 

"Yeah, cos Jae Hyo is a ." I grumbled.

I sat down and criss crossed my leg. I leaned forward and rocked back and forth a bit. This is all my fault. Everyone that I love is getting hurt. Who is Ji Yeon. It seems like that person is the source of all this madness. Honestly... I don't even know how this feud between me and GD happened... I... Weren't we friends..? What happened... 

I....

That's when I had a sharp pain in my head. Eyebrows furrowing and hands flying to my head. I lost balance and was falling forward. My vision was going blurry and I could hear the faint voices of them calling my name, then all I can see was black. 

Next morning... I woke up in bed, snoring and such was heard all around. Struggling to open my eyes, I squinted at the brightness in the room. 

Slowly, my eyes widened as I saw the face before me. Jimin's sleeping face, I had to hold in my laugh as I saw how he was drooling. I slowly got up and turned, finding another body next to me. Suga was sleeping away, then I found Jungkook at the foot of the bed, snuggled in a fetal position. The blanket was halfway off of Suga's and Jungkook's body. I pulled the blanket over their bodies. I was about to get up, until I was pulled back. Jimin arm, which was lying on my lap, pulled me back in a strong grip. 

"ACK." Tears sprang from my eyes and I started to slap at his arm.

Pain surged through my body and I turned my body in a way, flicking his forehead multiple times. I pinched his cheeks and pulled. 

"YAH. PARK JIMIN." I whisper-shouted.

He finally began to stir, eyes squinting open, "Eun Sun?"

"LET GO." I slapped at his arms. 

He realized what he was doing, a faint blush on his cheeks. I flopped back onto the bed and went into a ball, letting the pain slowly fade away. 

I slowly got up and made way off the bed, Jimin frantically following. I stepped over the sleeping bodies that was spreaded around my room. 

Jimin followed me out the room, frantically apologizing. 

"Mian, Eun Sun! Jjinja, mian!" He cried out, pouting as he tugged onto my hand. 

"Hmph!" I looke away. 

"Eun Sun~!" He whined. "Miannnnnnnn." 

"What did you do now?" Jin's voice came from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen, Jimin trailing besides me like a chick. I sat down at the table and crossed my arms, turning away. 

"He pulled me back and squeezed my stomach in his sleep." I grumbled. 

"Mian!!! I was sleeping!" Jimin said. 

"Is this going to be your new habit?" Jin laughed. 

I lifted up my shirt to check the injury. Jimin arms warpped around my shoulders, pulling me back.

"MIANNNNNNNN." He kept saying. "EUN SUN, MIANNNNNNN."

"Aish. Arasso, arasso. I forgive you. Now let go." I said, lightly slapping his arm. 

He grinned like a kid and just tugged me in closer, "Yay~" 

"Yah, yah, yah!" I laughed. "Let go!" 

He released me and I stood up, walking over to the pantry. That's when I noticed the backyard door was halfway open. My eyebrows knitted together and I slowly opened it, putting on the shoes that were outisde, slowly walking out. 

I put my defense up. Slowly and quietly as possible, I made way and turned the corner.

"AISH, GAMJAGYA." He exclaimed.

"NADO." I exclaimed back, my hand over my heart. "What are you even doing back here?!" 

"I was wondering if you had vegetables we can use. You're running low on mint and lemon." Himchan grumbled, arms crossed. 

"Why are you looking over there?" I said. "All the vegetable and fruits are over there." 

I led him towards the garden my mother used to keep. I tried to maintain it as much as I can, but I haven't been lately. I looked at the weeds that have been growing and some dead plants. 

"Crap." I said under my breath.

"Ah. There's the mint and lemon." Himchan said.

"What are you even planning to make?" I asked. 

"You'll see." He grinned, picking the lemon and mint. 

I shrugged and walked back inside, finding a couple more awake. 

"Morning." I greeted. 

"Morning..." Chanyeol, Jongup, and Nam Joon replied. 

"The rest are still asleep." Chanyeol said, stretching. 

I then had a mischevious grin come across my face, "Jiminie, kaja." 

He looked at me and grinned as well. We both hurried upstairs, becoming quiet as we came to my room. I went inside and went to my desk, grabbing two markers. I tossed one to Jimin and we got to work. 

After working on everyone, we headed downstairs, bursting into laughter. We just need to wait until they wake up. 

The people who were awake were gathered in the living room, so we headed there as well. 


A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. But great news! I have more than one chapter that is coming :D I'm really sorry if some doesn't make sense, I've been staying up late trying to write the chapters. Also, I'm sick right now and feel like and uuuuugghhhh TT-TT It's the new years too. Oh yeah. 

HAPPY NEW YEARS! EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE SECOND RIGHT NOW. BUT HEY. HAPPY NEW YEARS XP

Did you guys enjoy all the recent songs and dramas that have came out. BTS slays and B.A.P Young, Wild & Free. <3

Okay. I'm done. See you at the last chapter for an authors note xP 

SARANGHAEYO~!