Dream Cafe

The Schools Girl Delinquent

We arrived at the cafe after a few minutes of walking in the scorching hot sun. Taking the bus would've been faster, but it's full of sweaty people. Ew. Just thinking about it makes me feel disgusted. Just think of it. Being surrounded by sweaty people. In a cramped bus. Moist, warm, musty air. Ugh. 

As we walked in and sat at a table in the back, I realized something. I forgot something REALLY REAAAAAAAAAALLY important. 

(Do you guys know what she forgot? Think about it... :3 xD) 

I face palmed my forehead and let out a little groan. 

"What's wrong?" Jung Kook asked.

"Guess what I forgot." I asked him. 

I looked at me, head to toe. When he saw my face, the answer popped into his head. 

"Ah~ You forgot your mask." He said, snapping his finger. 

"Nah , sherlock." I said. 

Ugh. I'm going to be covering my mouth for the whole day. This day couldn't get worse. The waiter came over and took our orders. This place had all types of food. American, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. Another reason why we like this place. Their food is good too. When everyone told him what they want, I ordered my food. 

"I would like a... advocado hamburger with curly fries, please." I told the guy. "And a chocolate shake." 

"Ok. Coming right up." He chirped. 

He took the menus and left our table. I felt like eating American food today. We started to talk amongst us as we waited for our food.

My luck couldn't get any better! Six people that I never wanted to meet outside of school again, came into the cafe. I didn't need to turn around and look. I just know it. The area around you would change. All girls would look and start whispering, squeling, and/or stare. That always happen when they go somewhere. Everywhere they go. Yes. B.A.P was in the building. Worst thing was, they sat at the table next to us. Out of all the empty tables in this place, they chose the one next to us. 

"Ah! It's Eun Sun and the guys! And Hana!" Zelo said. 

I didn't face them, and looked at the wall, covering my face with my hand. 

"Eun Sun?" I heard Daehyun say. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Nothings wrong." I told him, turning to them with my hand covering half of my face. 

I envy Daehyun. He was still wearing his mask. I looked away and sighed. I wish I had my mask right now. Suddenly, a black cloth was in front of my face. I backed up a bit and looked at who was holding it. Daehyun. Jung Daehyun was now bare faced and holding his mask in front of me. I gave him a questioning look. 

"You're not wearing your mask. So I'm assuming that you need one." Daehyun shyly said. 

I hesitantly grabbed it, "K-Komawo..." 

He nodded and went back to his table. This is awkward. I silently pulled on the mask. I felt comfortable now. 

"Yah. Eun Sun. Isn't that kind of like indirect kissing? His lips pressed against that cloth and now your lips are now pressed against it." Hana whispered in my ear. 

I froze. Did she just.... Did me and Daehyun just.... Oh god. I hanged my head down and pressed against my temples. This is soooooooooooo ing weird. I felt my cheeks flush. Luckily most of my cheeks were covered... by Daehyun's mask... I turned to Hana and slapped her in the arm. 

"Why did you have to say that!?" I hissed. 

I now felt... Actually, I don't even know how I feel. Just... Aish... I looked over to Daehyun, finding the six of them talking to Jin and Nam Joon. 

"What are they doing?" I asked Jung Kook, who was next to me. 

"Hm? Uh. I dunno." He replied. 

I stared for a while. But then I shrugged and took out my phone from my bag and played some games. 

The food arrived and my mouth watered. I didn't know how hungry I was. We ate all those snacks too. Well... The guys mostly ate it. But still. I took off the mask and picked up a curly fry and ate it. It was so good. I placed the mask in my pocket and started to eat my burger and fries. I took some sips of my shake, but I saved it for after, when I finished. You can say... It was sort of like using it as dessert. 

Everyone finished their food and I started to slurp down my shake. Man, I'm stuff. As I up the cold chocolate drink, I started to have a brain freeze. I propped my elbows on the table and held my head. I let out a little groan. Argh. My brain is cold. Jung Kook started to pat my back.

"Brain freeze?" He asked. 

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut. 

"You need a brain to have a brain freeze." I heard Taehyung say. 

"Yah!" I yelled at him. 

After a while, it wasn't cold anymore. I shouldn't have slurped it up. I hate getting brain freezes. I looked at my cup and saw that there was still a lot left. 

"You want it?" I asked Jung Kook. 

"Sure." He said. 

I slid it over to him and he caught it with his hand. Jung Kook started to finish my drink in a matter of seconds. How is he not having a brain freeze? Suddenly, he duck his head and started to rub his temples. I chuckled. I said it too soon. Haha. The waiter came over with the bill and I took out my wallet. I took out $20 and placed it on the plate. But then Ho Seok threw it back at me. I frowned. 

"You guys are not paying for me again." I said. 

How many times have they payed for me? Hmnmm... Like a MILLION times! I hardly ever pay for my own food. Aish. They always pay for me and Hana bills. 

"Aish! I'll pay my own!" I said, putting the 20 bucks on the table. 

"Andwae!" Jin said. 

Jin looked at Jung Kook and Jung Kook nodded. Suddenly, my wallet isn't in my hand anymore and in Jin's. Jin took my 20 dollars and slipped it back into my wallet. Instead of giving my wallet back, he kept it. 

"Yah! Give it back!" I demanded.

He wagged his fingers at me, "Nope. I'm not giving it back till later."

I stuck my tongue out at him and leaned back into the booth, crossing my arms. When they finished paying the bill, Jin threw me back my wallet.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

I got up after Jung Kook and Ho Seok moved out of the way. I stuffed my wallet into my purse and pulled on Daehyun's mask, completely forgetting about what Hana said. We started to head out the cafe, hearing girls say goodbye to B.A.P and to my surprise, some said bye to BTS. And guess what me and Hana received? "Friendly" glares from those nice girls. A not surprising thing, guys tried to hit on Hana, which she ignored. I felt like I was being with celebreties, jeez. 

"Where are you guys going?" Himchan asked. 

"Hospital." I said bluntly. 

"Oh." Himchan replied. 

"Uh... See you guys tomorrow?" Daehyun awkwardly said. 

"Yeah. Whatever." I replied.

There was a little silence after my reply. What? Did they expect me to be like: "Yeah! See you guys tomorrow!" And so on. Hell no. We aren't even close with B.A.P, and we don't talk at school. I never intend to.

"Ready to go?" Nam Joon asked, breaking the silence.

I nodded and we headed to the right. Everyone said goodbye to each other as we each went our ways, except me. We then headed to the hospital in silence. Is it my fault that the atmosphere was like this? Usually, it'll be rowdy and loud, causing people to look at us. But now, all we can hear was our surroundings. I sighed and pulled onto Daehyun's mask. I looked down at it. I'll give it back to him tomorrow, after I wash it. 

"Indirect kiss~" I heard Hana whispered, slinging an arm around me. 

I shot her a glare, my cheeks feeling warm. 

"Hana!" I said. 

"What? It's true." Hana said, grinning as she pulled away. 

"What's true?" Suga asked. 

"Nothing!" I shouted. 

"Eun Sun and Daehyun had an indirect kiss!" Hana gushed. 

OH MY GOD. WHY WON'T SHE SHUT UP. The guys stared at me and then their eyes wandered to the mask. Some smirked and some raised an eyebrow.

"No! Stop Hana! I didn't even think about it like that!" I proclaimed. 

"Suuuure~" Hana said. 

I groaned. I should just rip this thing off and burn it. But I can't... 

Hana made a huge fuss about it all the way to the hospital. I swear. I was about to stranggle her as the time went by. We stopped in front of the automatic doors, which slid open at our presence. We walked inside the cool building and went up to the front desk. 

"Unnie." I said, taking off my mask. 

The lady at the front desk looked up from her computer and a smile spreaded across her face. 

"Annyeong, Eun Sun. Came to visit Jae Sun?" She asked. 

I nodded. 

"Jae Sun is probably sleeping right now, but you guys can still go up. Just be quiet okay? Patients are sleeping right now." She told us.

We all nodded and she smiled. She went back to her work and we worked our way up to Jae Sun's room. Taehyung pressed the elevator button and an elevator immediately open. I guess today's not a busy day. We all squeezed in and Jimin pressed the button for the fourth floor. The door slowly slid closed and up we go. 

DING~ 

We were now at the fourth floor and the door slid open, revealing a clear and quiet hallway. Everyone exited the elevator and we headed towards Jae Sun's room. I quietly slid the door open, greeted by the sound of the heart monitor and low breathing. We all shuffled inside, finding my brother peacefully sleeping. 

I silently pulled up a chair next to his bed and the others did the same, except some had to stand. I gently took his hand and stared at his sleeping face. His hand was soft and warm. As I kept on staring at his face, the past drifted into my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It was just two years ago in November. Almost the end of the year. Just a month left. It was Thanksgiving day. Me and Jae Sun always celebrated every holiday together with our friends. The guys and Hana parents allowed them to come over and celebrate with us sometimes. Dad didn't celebrate anything with us ever since mom's death. Not even our birthdays. He was devastated. We couldn't blame him. He just lost his wife. I was at home, alone. Waiting for Jae Sun to come home, along with the guys and Hana. We were going to celebrate together. But that never happened...


 

A/N: Annyeong chingus!!! Chapter 7 is here!!! Next chapter, let's see what has happened two years ago. :3

OMG. School is coming up just next month! My summer break went by hecka fast! 0-0 AAAH! I'm super nervous! I'm starting high school. >.< Is high school life scary? lol. It won't be like those movies and dramas right? LOL xD 

Anyways. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Hehe. Daehyunnie and Eun Sun indirect kiss? Mmmm. To me it's kinda like that. :3 Okie. I'm done talking. Comment your thoughts! I would love to hear your thoughts! (even if they're bad. lol. just not so harsh. xP) And subscribe! :D See you next chapter!