Shock

The Schools Girl Delinquent

My arm burned and my thigh was stinging with pain. My eyes were wide in horror, Hana's ear piercing scream shot through my ear. The screeching of the tire following Hana's shriek.

And there I was... Sitting in shock.

"HYUNG." Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae, and Zelo shouted. 

"YONGGUK," Himchan exclaimed.

Everyone ran to us and I was just staring at Yongguk's unconscious body. I saw blood slowly pooling around his body. My body began to tremble and my mind began to imagine omma body right there. 

"ING !!!" Nam Joon shouted, throwing this can on the floor at the car, which was driving away. 

Jin was calling 119. I was just frozen there, Hana by my side, asking if I was fine. I soon snapped out of my state and slowly crawled over to Yongguk. Pain shot up my thigh and arm. I noticed that I was scraped badly on my arm and elbow. My thigh was severely scrapped, blood trickling down my leg. My hands stretched towards Yongguk, the image of omma flashing, as if she was there instead. It was flashing between her and then Yongguk. Fear grew inside, my heart pounded against my chest. 

"Ani... Aniya.." I said, grabbing onto Yongguk's shirt. "Yah... Wake up.. Yah..." 

I lifted his head up, warm liquid coating my hand. I shook with fear. His breathing was weak, his chest was barely rising. Himchan took him from my hand and held onto him, lightly shaking him. 

"Yongguk... Wake up... Yah..." His husky voice called. 

The ambulance had arrived and I was holding onto him when they were lifting him up on a gurney. My hand slipped off, considering that I wasn't holding it that tight. 

B.A.P was crying. Some of the guys were standing there in shock. Hana was crying as well. 

"Ma'am, please come with me." A medic said, helping me up. 

I limped to wherever they were taking me. My mind was blank. I couldn't think. Why did this happened... It was the driver fault.. Right? Or was it my fault again... Was it me... Was it because of me.... 

The police were speaking with Nam Joon and Jin, Hana came over to me to make sure that I was okay. She was wiping her tears away that were constantly falling. I wasn't thinking at all. 

"Kim Eun Sun-ssi!" A voice called out. 

I snapped back into reality, but still out of it. After the medic had bandaged up my thigh and arm, I was released and was taken by Hana to the others. Jongup was trying to calm down Zelo, who was crying in his arms. Half of Himchan's shirt was covered in blood. I looked down at the little dog charm in my hand, dropping my hand to the side. The charm fell onto the floor with a little clink. The charm fell, stained with blood. 

We were taken to the hospital, Yongguk was in the Emergency Room, his parents were immediately contacted. I sat at the chair, still zoned out. The scene kept replaying in my head. Over and over and over and over...

I gripped the top of my head, feeling some of my hair breaking. My teeth were clenched, along with my eyes. I couldn't take it. 

I suddenly felt a gentle hand the top of my head. I looked up to see Yongguk's mother, smiling upon me. I felt my stomach twist into a knot. Don't smile at me like that... 

"It's going to be okay..." Don't speak to me like that... 

Her gentle hand smoothly went from my head to mid-back. I felt so tense from her touch. It was so gentle, yet so painful. I don't get it.. Why is she doing this to me? Is she trying to make me feel more guilty? If so, it sure as hell is working. I'm near exploding already. 

"It'll be okay, kiddo." Someone ruffled my hair. 

Yongguk's father...

Just stop.... Stop it.. Why... Don't be so nice to me.. Your son is in there because of me... My hands balled up into a fist. I jerked my head away from his hand, shrugging off his mother's hand. I was gnawing on the bottom of my lips as I got up. That's when the doctor came out. 

"He is alright. We're transfering him to one of the rooms." The doctor said.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief and Mrs. Bang began to cry tears of joy. I too was relieved, but I continued to walk out.

"Eun Sun.." Hana said, getting up. 

I slightly shook my head as I walked. The doors slid open and I walked out, turning the corner. I went to the side and leaned against the wall, sliding down. I wrapped my arms around my legs and placed my head against my knees. I inhaled the cold air and sighed, my breath warming my face. I closed my eyes and inhaled once more, my breath going ragged as I exhaled. Now that my mind was somewhat clearing up, I noticed how bad I was trembling.  I tried to even out my breath, taking in deep breaths. My body continued to tremble as if I was really cold. Maybe I was, but I doubt it. I heard the sound of someone's footsteps, stopping in front of me. 

I looked up, expecting it to be one of the guys. 

"Yo." 

"What are you doing here..." I stood up. 


A/N: YO. HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? I'M SO SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT. I WASN'T ABLE TO USE MY LAPTOP FOR A WHILE. ALSO, SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND I HAVE AP HOMEWORK. AHHH. I'M ONLY A SOPHOMORE. WHAT AM I DOING?! 

SO. WATCHU GUYS THINK? I'LL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON. NOW I NEED TO GO DO HOMEWORK. SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT. I LOVE YOU ALL. 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!