Surprise Visit

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I was already awake when my alarm clock sounded. I woke up early today, since I went to sleep early yesterday. I smacked the top of my alarm clock, accidently knocking it over. I'm to lazy to pick it up. I didn't even want to get out of bed. Should I skip? I don't want to go to school. I don't want to see their faces. Ugh. I'm done with them for the week. Eh. I'll just stay home today. I pulled my blanket over my head and went back to sleep. 

I woke up from the loud sound of a familiar ringtone. God damn it. 

"Yobaseyo?" I sleepily said. 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"Stop screaming in my ear Hana." I told her, frowning. 

"Get your to school!" Hana demanded. 

"I can't." I said. 

"Wae?"

"I'm in space. I had another mission to save the world." I said. 

"... Stop with the stupid jokes!" Hana exclaimed. 

I laughed. The phone was taken from Hana and another voice went through the line. 

"YAH! GET TO SCHOOL! NOW!" Jimin yelled. 

"SHUT UP! STOP YELLING IN MY EAR! DAMN!" I yelled back. 

"Just get to school! Ppalli!" Jimin said. 

I groaned and threw off my covers. Why do they want me to go to school so badly? I hung up on him and threw my phone on my bed. Ugh. I headed for the shower. 

I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone from my bed and grabbed a mask. Now that I think of it. I didn't give back Daehyun's mask yet... I washed it. Now where did I put it? I thought for a bit.... Oh yeah... I went to my desk and pulled out a drawer, revealing Daehyun's mask. I took it and shoved it into my left pocket. After saying goodbye to mom, I went down and out the door. Why the hell do they need me so badly anyways? Jeez. 

I arrived at the school a couple minutes later, seeing a people in a circle, hiding something in the middle. What the hell? I walked towards it. I wasn't able to see, so I tapped the guy in front of me, shoulder. He turned around, surprised and scared to see it was me. 

"It's Eun Sun!" He exclaimed. 

When people heard my name, they made way. I then saw what was in the middle. Frowning, I walked forward. 

"Nice to see you." 

"Why the hell are you guys here?" I coldly said. 

The guys came over to me. 

"This is why we wanted you to come fast." Jimin said. 

"You could've just told me that GD and his gang is here!" I told him, shooting him a glare. 

"It's not nice to ignore people." One said. 

"Shut up T.O.P. No one was talking to you." I shot at him. 

He raised an eyebrow. 

"Ommo. That guy is handsome." Some girls whispered. 

Really?!

"Why does Eun Sun always interact with good looking guys?" Some girls whined.

They seriously at whispering. They won't be so good looking when I beat the crap out of them!  

"Why are you here?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. 

"To pick up where we left off." GD said. 

"Ommo. Where they left off? Are they going to fight?" People kept whispering. "Wait. Do they have a thing together???" 

I scoffed at that persons comment. Who would want to date that jerk face? 

"Why don't you just do the usual and not come to my school." I told him. "And now. Bye." 

I turned and walked off. Leaving GD and his gang standing there. 

"This girl..." GD mumbled. 

I was already in the building and heading up the stairs. I can hear footsteps behind me, next thing I know, Hana and the guys were besides me. None of them said a word. I thought they were going to not talk about it, but when we reached the classroom and in our seats. 

"What was all that about???" 

"Left off of what???" 

They started to bomb me with questions. I started to get irritated. Can they just shut up!? I slammed down onto my desk. 

"It's none of your guys business!" I shouted, earning stares and whispers. 

Hana and the guys looked at me in shock. Not because I shouted, but because I told them that it wasn't their business. I stood up and left the classroom, hearing the other students talking. They can gossip for all I care. I headed for the roof, but stopped at the stairs. It'll be too obvious to go there. Therefore. I decided to leave. I headed out the school. The yard was filled with students, but they were all heading inside. I quickly went out and started for the park. 

"Wait..." I mumbled. "My bag..."

I sighed. Forget it. Knowing the guys and Hana, they'll go find me afterwards and return it. I started for the park, taking off my mask. I wasn't around any people from my school, so it's fine to be maskless. When I arrived, it was empty and quiet. Yes. Just what I wanted. I sat down on a swing, swinging myself back and forth. This is... Actually the first time in my life that I was that angry with them... This all started when we started to be involved with B.A.P. UGH! They even know where I live now! Stupid jerks! They know how I feel about B.A.P, yet they keep on wanting to get them involved! Had to get them to spy on me! Had to invite them over to my house! Had to say yes to hang out! Are they trying to drive me insane?! There was a sudden tap on my shoulder. 

"What?!" I growled, turning to the person. 

My frown curved down even more. Is that even possible? Well it is right now. 

"The you want?" I said, my eyes turning cold. 

I didn't even bother with my mask. They saw me without it many times, just like the guys and Hana.

"Now now. Don't need to be so grouchy." 

I scoffed, "Who's fault is that?"

"Certainly not me." 

I rolled my eyes, "Pft. It's all your guys fault."

"Hey!" Another said. 

"Shut up T.O.P!" I scowled(?).

"Calm down princess," T.O.P said. 

"You're the one who started the whole 'princess' thing, huh?" I said, standing up.

I grabbed T.O.P by the collar and pulled him down. . Why the does he have to be so tall? T.O.P raised an eyebrow at me, our face inches away. 

"Listen you noob." I said, but was interuppted by a jackass.

"Chill Eun Sun." GD said, pulling me back by my shoulder. 

I shrugged his hand off, I crossed my arms as I turned to him, "The hell do you want GD?"

"To finish where I left off..."

 


 

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy people!!! How have you guys been doing??? I got this chapter up. FINALLY!!! After school started, the idea that I previously had left me. Just like what happened with my other story. xP 

GD wants to finish what he was going to say hmmmmm??? Wonder what it's going to be. :3 Anywhooo. See you guys next chapter! Love you all xP xD <3

BRUHS. IF ONLY MY HIGH SCHOOL HAD A KOREAN CLASS. I so would've taken it. Sadly, they only have French, Spanish, and Japanese. Well, after learning japanese, I can watch anime with subs now. xD xP