The Guys

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I woke up to the dark. Where am I? Is this a dream again? But then I realized I was in my room as my vision started to adjust to the dark.  Oh... Ugh. My head freaking hurts. I looked at the clock. The bright red blinking 5:51. Damn. It's already almost six? Ugh, it's so stuffy in here. As I sat up, I threw the covers off. I opened the curtains to see that the sun still shining in the sky, but slowly sinking.  Going over to the mirror, I brushed out the tangles in my hair, tying it into a high ponytail. I grabbed my thin hoodie from my closet, my wallet, and my phone. I don't know where I'm going, but I want to get out the house. After locking the doors to the house, I left. 

Couple minutes later, I was on the bus, going to somewhere. Where am I going anyways. My body just moved on its own. I feel like I'm in a daze or something. I'm not myself. The next thing I knew, I was off the bus and at a food stall. Jeezus, when did I get here? it, I'm hungry. After buying a corn dog with french fries on it, I headed down the road. Munching on the corn dog I just bought, I started window shopping. As I looked at windows that contained things I'm interested in, I see four people I did not want to run into. Once I saw them, I immedietly whirled around, trying to avoid them. But nope. It has to be like a stupid drama or story. 

"Eun Sun!" A voice called out. 

I ignored the person of course. Like I said. I did NOT want to see them. And I was having a pretty calm day too. A hand held my shoulders, making me turn around. I glared at the person. 

"What the do you want, Himchan?" I snapped at him. 

"Calm that sharp tongue of yours." He said. 

"Make me." I told him. 

"Oppa?" Another voice said, coming behind Himchan. 

I groaned, face palming. I don't want to see Himchan and the guys. But I especially don't want to see this and her little clique. 

"Ah... Eun Sun... What are you doing here?" She said in her fake happy voice, a forced smile on her face. 

Ah~ She's so fake. 

"None of your business." I told her. "What are you doing here, Soo Jin?"

"With B.A.P oppas, of course. And my friends Yoona and Tae Rin" Soo Jin said. 

I rolled my eyes. I raked my hair back, considering that it was flying all over the place. 

- - - - 

SOO JIN'S P.O.V

I heard Himchan call a familiar person name. I scrunched my nose, what is she doing here... I stopped Yoona and Tae Rin, turning around. I saw Himchan and her talking. I walked up to them.

"Oppa?" I said, as if I didn't know what he was doing. 

I saw the brat face palm with a groan. I don't want to see her either. I put on a smile, which was hard, since my lips wanted to go into a frown. 

"Ah... Eun Sun... What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"None of your business." She said with her uptight attitude. "What are you doing here, Soo Jin?" 

This little... She wants to know why I'm here, but she won't answer my question of why she's here? What the hell. 

"With B.A.P oppas, of course. And my friends Yoona and Tae Rin" I told her. 

I think my eye just twitched. That's how annoyed I am. I saw her move her hair out of her face, combing it out. This was the first time I actually had a good look of her face. She's actually.... Eun Sun is actually really... pretty.... Wow... What the hell.. What kind of delinquent have a pretty face. When I snapped back to reality, I found her staring at me like I was some weirdo. One of her eyebrows were raised and I just gave her a smile. 

- - - -

I scrunched my nose. What the hell is she looking at? She then smiled, making me judge her more. She's trying to pick a fight or something. 

"Eun Sun!" Someone shouted. 

I looked up. Only to find a tall boy that has a baby face. I backed up when he tried to hug me. He's getting too touchy. We only know each other for a while. Actually. We don't really know each other that well. They only saved us from that fight, they come into my house without my consent, and... That's pretty much it right? 

"Keep your hands to yourself." I told him. 

"Jeez. Why are you so cold today..." Another voice said. 

I turned, finding the rest of B.A.P, along with Soo Jin's friends. I scrunched my nose at the person. The one and only Daehyun. Little punk. He likes to talk. 

"Shut up Daehyun." I told him. 

"Make me." He said in a mocking tone. 

I face palmed and turned around. I'm done with these idiots. I need to hang out with people that I actually can handle and actually like. Where's the guys and Hana when I need them. I wonder how Taecyeon base is... I think I'm gonna go check them out. I walked away. And as expected, the giant follows me.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. 

"Damn it Zelo. It's none of your ing businesss. Got that. Now leave me alone." I snapped. 

Just for a few minutes with them and I'm already ing annoyed. I walked off, arms in my pockets and turned random corners. But I still know where I was. I'm actually glad I went this way. This way is the fastest way to there base. I turned some more corners and I ended up in front of what looks like an abandoned building that had a basement. I went over the tape that says keep out and went to the door. When I opened it, I could hear music playing loudly. The moment the door creaked open, the music stopped and footsteps could be heard. Jeez. They have super hearing or something. 

"Eun Sun!" Nichkhun explained. 

"Yo!" I grinned, making a saluting stance with two of my fingers. 

The other members appeared and they all gave me warm greetings. Everyone gave me hugs. Everyone except Woo Young. Woo Young being the 'cool' guy he is, gave me those bro hugs. But I'm fine with it. Junho being the dork he is, tried to give me a kiss, but of course I avoided him. He's been trying to give me a kiss anymore of my face, except my lips, ever since we became close friends. 

"What are you doing here?" Jaebum asked. 

"Just came by for a visit. It's been a while since I've been here." I said, looking around. "It still looks the same."

"Where's Nam Joon and the others?" Taecyeon asked.

"Wae? Want me to call them over?" I said. 

"I mean I guess." He replied. 

I shrugged and took out my phone. I called Nam Joon's number.

"Yeobosayo?" He answered. "Eun Sun?"

"Yah. Come over to 2PM's base." I told him. "Bring the others too. Okay?"

"Wait. Wha-" 

"K." And then I hanged up. 

"Still the same as ever, huh?" Chansung said. 

I grinned, "Of course."

"Thirsty?" Junsu asked, holding up an unopened bottle of coke. 

I nodded and he gave me the bottle, "Komawo."

He just nodded. 

"So. Are the guys coming over?" Jaebum asked. 

I shrugged, "I dunno." 

"Let's go to the other room." Woo Young said, walking there already. 

"What happened to ladies first?" I joked when I passed by him. 

He smirked, "What lady?"

My mouth formed an 'o' from the insult, but it's true. And I wasn't really offended. 

"Oh wait. Never mind. You were suppose to go first." I said, making an 'aaah~' face. 

"What?" Woo Young said confused. 

"You're the lady here. Duh." I shot back, grinning. 

"OOO~" The other guys said in unison, making me laugh. 

These are the peopel I can hang out with, not B.A.P and that little popular wannabe. The sound of the door creaking open sounded. Wow. I can hear it clearly here. I don't remember that the last time I came. 

"Ayo~ Anybody home? We brought food!" A voice shouted. 

"It'll be gone with Taehyung here."

"Yah!" 

"Hehe. I was kidding. Kidding." 

"No he's not. It's true!" 

"Shut up Jimin!"

The seven of us laughed at their arguement. The other seven came in with KFC. 

"Why didn't you guys just buy the street food?" Chansung asked. 

"We were near a KFC and went in to buy it. So." Jin said, shrugging. 

After explaining, the guys did a late bro hug to everyone. 

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN." Junsu laughed. 


A/N: I know. I know. It's short, considering the person is me. I'm kinda in a writers block at the moment. And school has been taking my time. I hope you guys understand!!! And I added Soo Jin's P.O.V in their just so she will acknowledge Eun Sun's beauty. Lol. Well, I'll try to get the next chapter up. After I update a chapter in my other story. xP 

Okay. See ya guys next chapter! Bye~!