Hospital

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Everyone was waiting outside of the emergency room as the doctors properly closed up Eun Sun's wound. When they were done, they strolled her into a room and the guys were allowed to see her. 

"She looks better than when we first saw her." 

Everyone sat down and waited for Eun Sun to wake up. 

--Eun Sun's P.O.V--

My eyelids feels heavy... Wait... Where am I... I slowly opened my eyes, staring up at a white ceiling. I tried to move my right hand, but then I felt something over it. I turned my head, a smile slowly forming. There laid Jungkook with his head on the bed, his hand on top of mine. I lifted my hand out under his hand and placed it on top of his head, his soft hair. 

How cute... 

The sound of the door quietly rattling open caused me to look at the door, seeing Jin approach me. 

"Ah. You're awake." He said. 

I nodded, slowly blinking. 

"How're you feeling?" Jin asked. 

"Tired." I managed to say. 

"Go back to sleep then." He said, sitting down. 

"How'd I get here..." I croaked, clearing my throat afterwards. 

"We called the ambulance." He said. 

A little groan came from Jungkook, I was still running my hand through his hair. I don't know, it felt nice and in a way, calmed me down. He stirred for a bit and nuzzled his face into his arm. 

"How cute." Jin quietly chuckled. 

A smile formed once again and I nodded. 

"What time is it...?" I asked. "My vision is slightly blurry and it's kind of dark."

Jin pulled out his phone, "It's 2am."

"Mwoh?! How long have I been sleeping..." I asked. 

"About 17 hours." He said. 

I groaned, "I'm still tired though..."

I placed an arm over my eyes, my other hand still on Jungkook's head. I don't know, playing with his hair was fun. 

I began to slowly sit up, pain then surging through my body. I laid back down and placed a hand over my stomach, groaning. 

"... That hurts." I mumbled. 

"Pabo." Jin said, flicking my forehead. 

I pouted, "Yah. You don't have to add to the pain." 

I grabbed the remote that allows to move the bed upwards so I can sit up. Once it was done, I looked at the others, making sure I didn't wake them up. 

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked Jin, who sat down in the chair besides the bed.

"We came and went. We've been here since seven, we thought you would've woken up by then. But we were wrong." He lightly chuckled. 

"How are you guys still here? Wouldn't they have said visiting hours are over?" I asked. 

"Jimin and Jungkook convinced the nice noona for us to stay." He winked. 

I let out a laugh, messing with Jungkook's hair again. His hair brushed into his face, which I guess tickled and he began to move his head a bit. I smiled and moved it out of his face, which set him to rest. 

Jin smiled at the sight. I gently pinched Jungkook's cheek and grinned. 

"He's so cute." I laughed. 

"He is the little baby of the group." Jin smiled. 

Jimin shifted in his sleep, causing the blanket to fall from him and Suga. Jin got up and fixed the blanket, draping it over Nam Joon as well. Jin pulled the jacket over V, tucking it between his shoulders to keep it in place. I pulled the blanket on Jungkook over his shoulders, brushing his hair out of his face once again.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked Jin as he sat down besides me once again. 

"Mmm... I was just watching over you all." He said. 

"You should sleep. It's late." I told him, my eyes feeling heavier than earlier. 

Ahhh... I feel so tired... But I don't really want to sleep...

"You go back to sleep first." He said, lowering the bed. 

He stood up and tucked me in. Half-lidded, I looked at Jin. 

"You have to sleep... Okay...?" I said, sleep slowly taking over. 

"Arasso. You go to sleep first." He tucked some hair strands behind my ear. 

"A... Ara...sso..." And I fell back asleep. 

When I woke up, the sun was shining into the room. I looked to my side, seeing them still asleep. I reached over and pulled the blanket higher over Jungkook's shoulder. I turned to the other side, finding Jin sleeping in the chair like sofa on the side. 

I pulled off one of the covers that was over me and slowly got up. I winced as the pain began to spread through my body, but I still got up. The IV pulled onto my arm, so I had to pull it over a bit. I covered Jin, who was sleeping soundly in the chair. 

That's totally not comfortable. The door slid open, revealing the nurse. I put my finger up to my lips, telling her to don't make so much noise. 

She nodded and came over to me, "How are you feeling?"

"A lot of pain in the stomach..." I said. 

"If I may ask, we were wondering how you got that wound." She said. 

I stayed quiet. "I can't tell you that, I'm sorry."

"Eun Sun?" A voice came. 

"Ah. Taehyung." I said, turning. 

He wobbled over, rubbing his eyes. 

"Oh yes, your father had came last night." The nurse said.

"M-Mwoh?!" I accidentally exclaimed. "Jjinja?!"

"D-Deh.." She said. 

I stayed quiet. He... He visited...? 

"Did... Did he say anything?" I asked. 

"Ani. He came and left after visiting for a while." The nurse said. 

I stood there and nodded. 

"When will I be discharged?" I asked her.


A/N: I know, I know. All of you were probably wondering where the hell was I for the past months. I swear I was updating as much as I can. But I finally have a week break! Well... Almost over break. TT-TT I've been helping my family out with moving and all this stuff. Building a bed is so hard...

But hey! Look at the bright side, here's the chapter! And guess what!!! I'm updating another chapter straight away! I felt that it wouldn't be fair to just have only one chapter all this time, so I worked on updating two. :D I tried three, but I keep getting distracted. xP Hope you guys enjoy this! I won't be having an author's note for the next one, so yeah~

And tomorrow is Thanksgiving for me. So happy early Thanksgiving for all who celebrates it! I'm truly thankful for all of you supporting this story. 

Till next time~ 

Saranghae~!!!