Jae Sun

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I remember it so clearly, like it was just yesterday. 

"Eun Sun?" I heard Jae Sun say, his hand gently squeezing mine. 

"O-Oppa!" I said, shocked that he woke up. "Did we wake you? Mianhe." 

"Ani. I'm glad you guys are here." Jae Sun said, smiling. 

"Hey hyung." The guys said. 

"Oppa, annyeong." Hana said.

"Hey guys. It's good to see you all." Jae Sun said. 

"Oppa. You should go back to sleep." I told him. 

"Ani. I'm fine. I've been sleeping way too much. I feel like I'm going to get fat." Jae Sun chuckled. 

Jae Sun grabbed the bed remote and rise his bed, making him go into a sitting position.

"How are you feeling?" Nam Joon asked. 

"I'm feeling better. Way better than before." Jae Sun replied. 

I sighed, "When do you think you'll be able to come home?" 

"I don't know. Soon I hope." He said. "How's appa doing?" 

I bit my lip and looked away. 

"He's still drinking?" Jae Sun asked. 

I nodded. 

"Does he go to work?" He asked. 

"I don't know. He's never at home when I come home." I told him. 

Jae Sun sighed. 

"Has appa visited you?" I asked him. 

"Once." He said. 

Once. Once in these past months. He didn't even visit him when Jae Sun was in a coma. But when he found out about what happened to Jae Sun, I can see how shocked he was. He had the same look when he found out about mom. Even though I knew that he was worried, he never visited Jae Sun once. I went to visit Jae Sun every day. I even asked the nurses if dad came. But nope. Not once when Jae Sun was in a coma. 

"Eun Sun kissed someone." Hana said, changing the subject. 

"I DID NOT!" I denied. 

"Well. She didn't physically kiss him. But they had an indirect kiss." Hana smirked. 

Jae Sun raised an eyebrow at me. I tried to deny what Hana said, but it is kinda true... AHHHH! This is so frustrating. I tried to think of a topic to talk about, other than the me and Daehyun's indirect kiss. A subject... I need a subject. ACK. I can't think of anything!!! I tried coming up with a subject as Hana kept on blabbering on and on. 

"Oppa! We were planning on going to the amusement park soon. We'll take lots of pictures and come visit you with a present." I blurted. 

"We are?" Ho Seok asked. 

I elbowed him in the side and gave him a look. 

"O-Oh yeah." He said. 

"You have to get recover faster so we can all go together, okay?" I said. 

Jae Sun smiled and nodded, "I promise that I'll get better soon."

I held out my pinky and he linked his with mine, we then pressed our thumbs together. We've done this since we were kids. 

"When are you guys going?" Jae Sun asked. 

"U-Uh..."

"Tomorrow!" Suga said, saving me. 

"Jjinja?" He asked. 

We all nodded.

"Well. You 7 take care of the 2 girls, got that?" Jae Sun said in a stern voice. 

The guys nodded. 

"Well. You guys should go home and sleep now. You guys have school tomorrow right?" He asked, glancing at the clock. "And it's 8:30. Visiting hours are almost over too."

I groaned, "Home is too far away. Can't I stay here with you?""

Jae Sun chuckled, "No. Now go home." 

I sighed, "Fine. But!"

"But what?" He asked. 

"Lay back down and go to sleep. You need to rest too!" I told him. 

"Yeah yeah." He said, fixing his bed position. 

He was now laying down and I made sure he was all covered. 

"Listen to the nurses and take your medicine. Got that?" I said, pointing a finger at him. 

He rolled his eyes, "When did you become my unnie or omma?" 

"Since I was born." I said, grinning. 

He just chuckled, "Sure. Now go." 

"Okay. See you tomorrow oppa." I said. 

"Eung~ See you guys." He replied. 

"Bye~" We all said and then left the room. 

I closed the door and we quietly headed towards the elevator.

"Are we really going to the amusement park?" Jimin whispered. 

"Duh." Jin whispered back. "She told hyung that we'll show him pictures and bring him a gift." 

We all got inside the elevator when the door opened and I pressed the buton to go the first level. 

"That doesn't mean we're going." Jimin said. 

Jin rolled his eyes, "What? Are you going to use a green screen or something?"

"We can." Jimin grinned. 

Jin lightly smack the back of his head, "Pabo."

We were now at the bottom and the door opened. We all headed out and I said goodbye to unnie before I left. 

"Bye." I said. 

"Oh? You guys are leaving already?" She asked.

I nodded, "But we'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay." She said with a smile. "Bye."

We waved goodbye and left the hospital. I took out the mask from my pocket and was about to pull it on, but then remembered about the whole indirect kiss thing. I sighed and shoved it back in my pocket. I wish I was wearing a hoodie right now. I sighed. 

"Why don't you wear the mask?" Hana asked innocently. 

I shot her a glare. She just laughed and walked away from me before I can slap her in the arm. I slowly walked down the hill that we were going down, hands in my pockets. 

"Jimin. You should give me a piggyback ride home." I said. 

"Shiro!" He complained. 

"Come on~" I whined.

"Rock paper scissors." Hana suggested. "And I wanna get carried too!"

The guys started playing rock paper scissors, to debate who will carry me and Hana. The two losers ended up being Nam Joon and Jimin. 

"Haha! Jimin. Carry me!" I said.

Jimin sighed and went over to me, crouching down. I hoped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, making sure that I wasn't stranggling him. Nam Joon did the same thing, but before Hana could jump onto his back, I said something. 

"Hana. I don't think you should do that with a dress on." I said. 

She shrugged and just hopped onto Nam Joon's back. 

"Let's go~!" I said, pointing forward. 

"Race you to Hana's house!" Jimin yelled and then shot off. 

He secured my legs in his grip and I tightened my grip around his neck, but I didn't choke him. I felt like we were going to fall forward because we were going down hill. 

"Yah! Park Jimin! Slow down!!!" I heard Jin and Ho Seok yell. 

"Really! Slow down! We'll fall forward!!!" I said, burying my face in his shoulders. 

I this was a scary feeling. Jimin's grip tightened around my legs. 

"I can't! If I stop, then we will fall forward!" Jimin exclaimed. 

I let out a little shriek when I felt Jimin, trip over something. Luckily, Jimin caught his balance. We were finally down the hill and Jimin was panting. I tapped his shoulder and he let go of my legs, I landed on feet. That was like a crazy trust test or something. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked Jimin. 

He nodded, "Mianhe. Was that scary?"

I nodded, "That was hella scary. I felt like it was a drop tower or something."

The guys and Hana caught up to us, but was panting, except Hana. 

"Gwenchana?" Jin asked, putting a hand on both of our shoulders. 

We both nodded. After that scary experience, I chose to walk instead. It didn't take long to reach Hana's home, her house was kinda close to the hospital. 

We reached Hana's house and watched her walk in before we left. It was then to the other guys home. We dropped off Suga, Jung Kook, Jimin, and Ho Seok. It was then on to my house. 

Several minutes later, I was at my front steps, unlocking the door. The guys waited for me to go in before walking off. I waved goodbye and then closed the door. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I gulped it all down and then washed the cup. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. 

After the shower, I went over to my desk and picked up the picture of mom. I sat down on my rolling chair and slumped back. 

"Omma. Oppa is getting better. I hope he'll be able to come home soon." I said. 

I placed the frame back on my desk and layed my head down on the desk, staring at the picture of mom. 

"Omma. Bogo shipoyo (I miss you)." I said.

I sighed and sat up. I got out of my seat and pushed it in. I turned off the lights and crawled into my bed with wet hair. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep slumber.


 

A/N: Annyeong~! I updated!!! Yay~ I'm glad that many of you guys like my story. :3  

I was out shopping yesterday for school supplies. It was hectic. Something I needed ran out q.q But it's alright. c: But I bought so much stuff. o-o lol. 

Anyways. Enough about my life. Let's talk about Eun Sun. Eun Sun, Hana, and the guys would be going to the amusement park. =^= Comment and Subscribe!!! I'd love to hear your guys thoughts about this. c:

See ya next chapter~~~~~