Kwon Ji Yeon?

The Schools Girl Delinquent

It's been a month since I have been discharged from the hospital. My wound was nearly healed, although it still hurted like hell. 

During my time alone at home, I was able to think about the things that GD had said. It was my last week and I'll be going back to school. There was nothing from GD or anyone, which was weird, but good. Since I was injured. 

As I sat on the couch, the TV playing in front of me, I zoned out. That name that I said kept coming back into my mind. Ji Yeon? Who is that...? 

"Kwon. Ji. Yeon." I said as I spelled the name with my finger. 

My arm flopping back to my side, eyebrows furrowing as I continued to recall who that is. Frustrating building up, I kicked my legs and ruffled my hair. 

"AISH." But my hands went to holding my stomach. "AAAAAHHH. APA."

Aish. Jjinja... Why shooting me. Like what the . I swear, I'm going to kick T.O.P in the nuts next time. Sighing, I picked up the remote and changed the channel. 

--END OF THE WEEK--

Whispers were breaking out everywhere as I walked into the yard. 

"She's back."

"She's been absent for a month and a half." 

I rolled my eyes at the comment and continued to walk down into the campus. The guys were waiting in the classroom, because I told them to go on ahead. The chattering got louder when I got into the halls. 

Aish. Why can't they just shut the hell up. I'm somewhat used to the quiet of my home, but now all this noise is just plain annoying. Well.... It's not as bad as when the guys came over, along with EXO, it was pretty noisy and annoying as hell. But whatever, it's them, I can cope with them.

"Eun Sun!!!" Jungkookie exclaimed when he saw me. 

"Annyeong~" I greeted with a small wave. 

"I missed you." Hana came and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Ha..Na.. My.. wound..." I managed to say as she squeezed me tightly. 

"AH. MIAN." She exclaimed, immediately letting go.

I held my stomach and bent over in pain, "Aish." 

"Mian!" She kept saying. 

"I'm okay." I said, going over to my seat.

We spent the short period chatting. When the teachers saw me, they were shocked, causing me to smirk. Don't think that you can get rid of me now. They're going to have to wait till I graduate. 

After school, I was walking with the guys and Hana to get ice cream.

"Yo!" Someone called out. 

Behind us was EXO, who we stopped for to catch up with us. 

"Where are you guys going?" Suho asked. 

"We're going to get ice cream." Jungkook grinned, excited for ice cream. 

I laughed at his excitement, putting my arm around his shoulder, "How cute~"

He just grinned at me and I pinched his cheek. Ahhhh. He's so cute~ 

"Let's all go get ice cream!" I grinned as well, marching off with Jungkook. 

When we reached the ice cream parlor, me and Jungkook went in line to get our ice cream first. I got my ice cream in a cup and went to sit with Jungkook on a bench in front of the parlor. 

"How's the ice cream?" I asked him as I scooped the ice cream into my mouth. 

Jungkook grinned like a little kid and the dripping liquid from his cone, "It's good."

I reached over and ruffled his hair. How cute. I miss going out with them. Now I can because my stomach isn't hurting like hell everytime I move. 

"Ah~ My hair." Jungkook pouted. 

"Aigoo~" I ruffled his hair more. 

Lightly shooing my hand away, he then fixed his hair. 

"Your ice cream is melting~" I said. 

"OH CRAP." He exclaimed as on every side, ice cream was slowly sliding down.

I laughed and continued to eat my ice cream. The rest came out and we lounged at the open tables that were across the parlor for this cafe, a few of the guys going in to buy some sandwhiches and drinks. Meanwhile, we were combining a couple of tables and pulling the chairs in to fix everyone. 

"So, how are you feeling, Eun Sun?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Better." I said. 

"We heard what happened from the others, who are they?" Kris asked. 

I thought about it. Who are they? GD, TOP, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang. They're enemies... Yeah. 

"Enemies." I said. 

"How? What happened to the point that this all happened?" Kris asked once again. 

I placed my cup down and actually thought about it. How did this all start...? One day we're friends... The next, they're enemies... But the main reason why, it was because of what they did to Jae Sun... 

"It was a long story..." Jin said.  

"They hurted one of her family members. He's still in the hospital today." Jimin said. 

I nodded as I slowly began to eat my ice cream again. 

"Jjinja!? What did they do?!" Luhan exclaimed. 

"They crashed into his car. He was in a critical state and was in a coma for couple of months. But he still needs to be under the hospital because his health keeps going on and off." I explained. 

"Oh..." Was all they could say, which made me nod my head slowly. 

"Food~!" Taehyung, Hoseok, Baekhyun, and Xiumin said as they came in with trays filled with food. 

"What's with this atmosphere?" Hoseok said. 

I put up a smile, washing away the sad thoughts, "It's nothing."

"You guys bought so many things!" Hana exclaimed. 

"Well, there are many of us." Jin said. 

"True." Hana said.

I grabbed for the box of french fries and dumped it onto the tray so that everyone can dig in. I finished what I had left in my cup and began to dig into the food in front of me. Taehyung handed me a burger and I took it, unwrapping it and taking a bite.

We spent a while in front of the cafe, chatting away. The guys attracted attention, Hana grabbing attention from a few guys as well. Few teased me that some were eyeing me, but I rolled my eyes and said that it was all Hana. 

After staying for a while, we cleaned up and set the chairs and tables back where it was. We then headed out and went down the road. 

"Let's go window shopping." Hana grinned. 

"Always shopping." I laughed. 

Hana took my hand and dragged me down to the bus stop. All waited for the bus to head down to where all the shops are. Once we got there, Hana immediately dragged me down towards the shop that she would aways go to before. 

"Uggghhh. Waeeeeeeee?" I whined as I dragged behind. 

"I wanna see what new clothing they have. I haven't been here for a while." Hana said, dragging me into the shop. 

"What happened to window shopping." I said. 

"Shhhhh. This shop is different." Hana said. 

"Aish." 

Hana dragged me around the shop with her and she examine them. Few guys came in and followed around, suggesting some for me. 

"I don't like these type of clothing." I frowned. 

"Wae?" Sehun asked. "It'll look cute on you." 

"It's pink. It's frilly. It's so revealing." I pointed out.

"You can wear the school uniform." Kai said. 

"Yeah! I tell her that too!" Hana said, poking her head out of the door. 

We were waiting outside of the dressing room, waiting as she tried on some clothing she picked. I was sitting on the bench and leaning against the door. I pushed her head back into the dressing room and watched as her pouting face disappeared behind the door. 

"I wear it because I have to." I said. 

"You can wear the long skirts." Sehun pointed out.

I shook my head and had a disapproving face, "I tried. It was just really weird. It's just feels really weird." 

"I guess." Kai said. 

"Then why can't you wear these if you can wear the uniform?" Sehun said, holding up a random dress that he picked up from the rack. 

I looked at it. It was cute. I would actually wear that. Why doesn't Hana choose stuff like that for me. It was a dress with sleeves, but the skirt band is higher than where it's suppose to be. It was like 2 inches below where the area is. And the above that is a black and white striped with a little bow in the middle of the 'u' neck collar line. 

"Hey~ That's actually nice." I said. 

As I said that, Hana came out and once she heard that, her eyes glittered. ....

Taking the dress from Sehun, she checked the size and when she found my size, she handed it to me and pushed me into the dressing room. 

"Change. Now." She said. 

I sighed and just went in without a fight. Hana would always win. Stripping down and putting it on, I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I turned and looked at every angle. Not bad. 

"Are you done yet?" Hana asked from outside. 

A sigh escaped my lips and I walked out shoeless. 

"OOOOOO~!" Hana squealed. 

"Hana, don't make a scene." I said, squishing her cheeks together. 

"Mian." She said, her lips moving like a fish. 

"Buy it." Sehun said. 

"It looks good on you." Kai added. 

"Ehhhhhh." I thought about it as I looked into the mirror. 

Is it worth to buy?

"If you don't buy it, I will buy it for you." Hana said. 

"Wae~?!" I said.

"It's 30,966 won($27)! It's not that bad!" Hana exclaimed.

"Aish..." I guess it's not that bad... "Fine, fine. Jeez."

"I'm coming over one day. We're going to go out and I'm doing your hair and stuff, and you're going to wear that dress." Hana said. 

"Arasso, arasso." I kept saying, putting my hands up.

I went back in and changed back into my uniform. I brang out the dress and Hana grabbed several clothes that she wanted. We went to the cashier and I payed seperately from Hana. Thanking the cashier, I took the small bag and folded it in a way and put it into my backpack. 

"Where's the others?" I asked the two boys.

"They went to check out the shop across from here, three stores down." They said. 

We waited for Hana and then headed for the shop where the rest were at. When I walked in, I saw a few of them already. 

I sneaked up behind Kris and Nam Joon, "Boo!" 

They both jumped and turned around, eyes wide. 

"Yah!" They both exclaimed.

"Hehe, mian." I grinned. 

"Done shopping?" Nam Joon asked. 

I nodded.

"Did she make you buy something again." He asked again.

I nodded with a sigh. Every time we go shop. I'm made to buy something. 

"It's so stuffy in here." I said.

"Well. There is a lot of people in here." Kris said. 

"True." I nodded.

Jimin then came up to me, holding up a pretty butterfly pendant. It's wings were an ombre of a crystal blue and as it goes down, it becomes a sparkling white hanging from a small, silver looped chain. As it hung from his hand, the lights reflected off the wings. 

"Isn't it pretty?" He asked. 

"It is." I said, cupping my hands as he lowered it down into it.

"They have more colors over here." He said, dragging me along. 

Jungkook was there as well, looking at a purple and and red one. 

"Jungkookie~" I said. 

"Ah. You're done." He said. 

"Yup." I said as I examined all the necklaces hanging.

"Did hyung show you the necklace?" He asked. 

I dropped the necklace from my hand, but still held it at the end. The three of us looked at the multiple kinds of the necklace. Green, red, purple, orange, blue, black, silver, pink, gold, teal, etc. There were a variety of it. They were so pretty.

I picked one up and held it, "I'm going to get this one."

I was holding the red one that Jungkook was holding earlier. It was cool looking. At the tip of it's wings were black and as it went down, it was a red, then becoming a bright red and soon a lighter red as it was at the bottom.

"Which one do you think Hana would like?" Jimin asked. 

"The pink one of course." Jungkook laughed. "Have you seen her wardrobe."

I laughed as well and nodded with agreement. We went to the cashier and purchased the items. Jungkook and Jimin went to look for Hana and check more things out. But it was getting pretty warm inside, so I went outside and sat at the benches provided outside. I took out my phone and began to check out my social medias and etc.

I sat out there for a solid 15 minutes, when a person began towering over me and head against head. I looked up, seeing Baekhyun. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

He stood up straight and put his hands in his pockets, grinning. 

"Aren't you cold?" He asked, ushering at my legs. 

I shook my head, "No. Not really."

He shrugged and sat beside me, leaning against the back of the bench. We sat there a bit awkwardly, but we managed to keep a conversation going. 

It was already getting dark, lamposts turning on and brightening the streets. Lights that were hung by the community flickered on, the windows lighting up as well. It was truly beautiful, the night life in Seoul. 

Suddenly, a figure blocked the light that was shining in front of me. 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked, standing up, seperating the person from me. 

"Heh. I should be asking that question." The familiar voice said. 

I looked up with menacing eyes when I heard that voice, seeing his smirking face irritated the out of me. I stood up, going in front of Baekhyun, crossing my arms and putting my weight onto my left leg. 

"What do you want?" I said in a cold voice. 

Baekhyun looked at me, slightly taken aback. 

"GD wants to see you," He said. 

I scoffed, "And I don't want to see him." 

"Like it or not, you're going to have to come." He looked at me in a way, his face shadowed and a glint in his eyes. 

"Aish, jjinja. You're really annoying, you know that right, Zico?" I said, sending back a chilling look. 

Zico smirked, letting out a chuckle, "So are you."

"Kaja." I said, "Take me to him." 

Zico smirk turned into satisfaction and turned to walk. I began to follow him until my arm was pulled back. I turned to look at Baekhyun, who had a confused expression. 

"Wae?" I said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Are you really going with him?" He asked with concern etched into his voice.

"Why not?" I said. 

"Your wound..." Baekhyun trailed off.

I was dumbfounded, but then I let out a laugh. I touched his hand and smiled. 

"Gwenchana. I've been hurt many times. " I said. "And I'm tough. Nothing's going to happen. I was blinded by anger. Now I'm okay. Just tell the guys that I'll be right back. Okay?"

Baekhyun frowned, "I'm going to go with you." 

I shook my head, "Go back in and tell the others. Nam Joon and them would most likely know where to go, since we're in this area. If not, tell them that I'll be back." 

"Arasso..." He said.

I smiled and turned back to Zico, walking off, my smile disappearing as I followed. 

Down the road and turning a street, I trailed behind Zico. I recognized this area. So we are going there... I sighed and stuck my hand into my blazer pocket. 

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the area. Yup... Zico stopped and pushed me forward, earning a glare from me. 

"Look it here~ The princess is here~" TOP deep voice called out. 

I crossed my arm and stood in front of them, "What do you want?"

"How are you feeling, princess?" Seungri asked. 

"Shut the up and go straight to the point." I coldy replied. 

GD then began to let out a laugh, "Come on Eun Sun, why not lighten up a bit. We haven't seen each other for a while, considering you were in the hospital and all."

"And whose fault is that?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at TOP, who was smirking.

"Mian." He bluntly said, raising a hand with a smirk. 

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes, folding my arms. 

"Okay. Straight to the point now." GD said.

I looked straight at him, who had a pretty serious face. I looked at him with a dull expression, unfolding my arms and shoving them into my pockets. GD looked straight into my eyes. 

"Do you remember who Kwon Ji Yeon is?" He asked.