Visit

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Jung Kook was still carrying me as we went. I kept on playing with the monkey doll, sometimes smushing it into Jung kook's face on purpose. 

"You're going to make it smell bad with his breath." Ho Seok joked. 

"Hey!" Jung Kook said. 

"I'm kidding!" Ho Seok laughed. 

We were already at the hill and Jung Kook was slowly going up. 

"Want me to get down?" I asked him. 

"It's fine." He said. 

"You sure?" I asked again. 

"Yeah." He simply reply. 

Taehyung came over and lightly patted Jung Kook's stomach. 

"This'll be a good work out for him." Taehyung said, grinning. 

Jung Kook rolled his eyes and kept going up. Not long after, we were up the hill and in front of the hospital. Actually, the side. We went over to the enterance and went inside. Jung Kook went up to the front desk. I took off my mask and handed it to Jung Kook. He put it in his pocket.

"Annyeong, unnie." I greeted. 

She looked up from her paper work, "Ah! Annyeong. Jae Sun is awake right now. I was in his room not long ago." 

"Okay." I said. 

We headed over to the elevator. The doors opened and we went inside. Hana pressed the button and we quietly waited till we reached the fourth floor. With a ding, the door parted and we got out. We all walked to Jae Sun's room, and went inside. 

We can hear the TV on, the sports channel. We silently went in, unnoticed by my brother. I motioned Jung Kook to go behind the curtains, and he did. I peeked out and saw that he was still focused on the soccer match. I grabbed the monkey from my other hand and threw it at Jae Sun, hitting him at the side of his face. 

"SURPRISE!" I yelled. 

Jae Sun yelped in surprise when the doll came in contact with his face. He looked at us bewildered. 

"What the..." He said. 

"Hey oppa." I grinned, tugging on Jung Kook's shirt to move forward. 

Jung Kook went forward and we were right beside Jae Sun's bed. He looked at Jung Kook, an eyebrow raised. 

"You lost to a bet, didn't you." Jae Sun grinned. 

Jung Kook shamefully nodded, causing Jae Sun to laugh. I let go of Jung Kook and slipped off of him. I sat on the edge of the bed. 

"How do you like the monkey?" I asked him. 

He picked it up and inspected it. 

"His name is Jae Sun Jr." I told him. 

"Eh?! Why's he named after me?" Jae Sun asked, looking at me. 

I grinned, "Cos' you're a monkey. And this resembles you." 

Jae Sun looked at the monkey, giving a disapproving face. 

"Shiro?" I asked him. 

He looked at me and then the monkey, giving it a closer look. 

"So you're saying that I look like this monkey." Jae Sun said. 

"Basically." I joked. 

"Yah!" He said, throwing the monkey at me, which I caught. 

"Hey! At least you don't smell like Jung Kook's breath!" I laughed. 

"Yah!" Jung Kook said, slapping my arm. "You're the one who keeps on shoving it in my face." 

Everyone else laughed, even Jae Sun. 

"Is that why the monkey smells bad?" Jae Sun said, joining the joke. 

"Hyung!" Jung Kook pouted. 

Jae Sun laughed, "Mianhe." 

A nurse suddenly came in, "Please keep your voices low. There are patients sleeping." 

We all looked at her and nodded. As we talked, we were more quiet. 

"So. How was the fair?" Jae Sun asked. 

"It was fun." I told him. 

I fished out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. I went to my gallery and tapped on a photo, and it went into full screen. I showed it to Jae Sun. 

"What happened to you guys?" Jae Sun laughed. 

It was the photo where they look miserable after the roller coaster. 

"It was all Eun Sun's fault." They all said, shooting me a glare. 

I just grinned at them. 

"She's evil." Jung Kook told my brother, which caused him to laugh. 

"Hey!" I kinda shouted. "You dragged me onto the zipper! You're equally as evil!"

Jung Kook stick his tongue out at me and I did the same to him. Jae Sun slid through all the photos. Smiling at the sight of every one of them. He reached the end and handed my phone back to me. 

"Seemed like you guys had fun. But the guys mostly looked miserable." Jae Sun laughed. 

Everyone smiled. Hana came over and handed the koala bear to Jae Sun. 

"Another doll?" Jae Sun said, surprised. 

"It was cute. So I chose it." Hana said, smiling. 

"Komawo." Jae Sun thanked, smiling back at her. 

Jin came over and gave him the t-shirt him and the other two chose. Jimin also handed him the sunglasses. 

"So you can look cooler than the other patients." Jimin told him as he handed it to him. 

I rolled my eyes and Jae Sun laughed. 

"Komawo." Jae Sun said. "I love them all." 

"You like mine the most, don't you?" I asked Jae Sun. 

"Nuh-uh! Hyungs like ours!" Jimin said. 

"Sure~ Who needs sunglasses in the hospital?" I said, crossing my arms at him, raising my eyebrows. 

"Hey! He'll be the coolest here!" Jimin said, crossing his arms. 

"Whatever. Oppa likes mine the most." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Haha. I love all of them." Jae Sun told us. "So stop fighting." 

"Merong~" I stuck my tongue out at Jimin again. 

After our little fight on which present Jae Sun liked better, we started to tell him about our day, excluding meeting B.A.P and me punching that . 

"So you accidently yelled?" Jae Sun asked, raising an eyebrow at Jung Kook. 

"It was a sudden flip!" Jung Kook exclaimed. 

"Sh~!" We all shushed him. 

"It just slipped out of my mouth." He pouted, saying it quieter. 

Jae Sun chuckled, "I would've expected Eun Sun to yell out first." 

"Yah! What does that mean!?" I quietly shouted-ask. 

"Well... You would always scream on those kinds of rides when we were little..." Jae Sun said, the memories coming back to him. 

I poked the side of my cheek with my tongue. I could've changed. It's been all those years already.... 

"At least I didn't puke in my mouth." I said, changing the subject. 

Jae Sun scrunched up his nose, having a disgusted expression, "Who puked in their mouth?"

"Jimin." Hana said, pointing at him. 

"I couldn't throw up on the roller coaster! Unless you expect me to throw up on Jung Kook!" Jimin defended himself. 

"I rather have you throw up in your mouth." Jung Kook said, scrunching his nose. 

"Still. It's gross." I said, shivering at the thought. 

Ew. I shouldn't have brought the subject up. I feel like throwing up now. Subject change... What's there to talk about? Hmmm... 

"Oh yeah. We went on that ride that we liked to go on when we were little." I said, turning to Jae Sun. 

"Which one?" He asked. "The one you sit on?" 

"Mm(You know how ppl reply with just a "mm" so yeah. Lol.) You sit on those chair thingies and they lift you up and spin you in a circle." I described the ride. 

"Yeah. That one. I saw the pictures you took." Jae Sun said. 

"Eun Sun almost dropped her phone." Suga laughed. 

"Yah! Why don't you take a picture while turning, next time!" I said, frowning. 

"Nah. I'm good." He grinned. 

"She hit me in the head with her shoe!" Jung Kook exclaimed in an unbelievable tone. 

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "Mianhe. I didn't think it would actually fly off." 

"Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes. 

"You did the same last time." Jae Sun, recalling the time we went on. "Luckily, you only hit the lady chair and not her." 

"I wonder what her reaction would've been." I said, thinking about the lady, smirking.

When we went on long time ago. I was wearing sandles, which were kinda loose on me. I kept on swinging my legs and my shoe eventually flew off. It hit that lady chair and plummet to the ground. 

"It was funny. You were scared that you won't be able to get your shoe back, even though it was just on the other side." Jae Sun laughed. 

"Yah! You don't have to say all that!" I said. 

After talking more and hours flying by. Jae Sun started to shoo us home. 

"You guys have school. So get your butts home." Jae Sun said. "Shoo. Shoo." 

He made that gesture with his hands. I groaned, flopping onto my back on his bed. 

"Wae~? I don't wanna go home." I whined. 

"Go home Eun Sun. You have school! And you can't miss school!" Jae Sun scolded, flicking my forehead. 

"Apa!" I said, putting both my hands on the area he flicked. 

I pouted, sitting up. 

"Come on Eunji. Let's go and let hyung rest." Nam Joon said. 

I sighed and nodded. 

"You can see me again tomorrow." Jae Sun said, smiling. 

I smiled back, "Okay." 

I got off his bed and went behind Jung Kook. I hopped onto his back and he caught my legs.

"See you tomorrow." We all said. 

"Yeah. See you guys." Jae Sun smiled. 

We waved our goodbyes and left the room. Hana closed the door behind her and we headed to the elevator. After going in and escalating down to the first floor, I said goodbye to the unnie at the front desk and we left. Jung Kook slowly went down the hill. I sure don't want to go through what happened last time again. We all went down and did the usual. Dropped off Hana and the other guys. Sadly, I had to walk the rest home. I feel lazy. I don't want to. I tried to get Taehyung to carry me, but he refused. We said goodbye and walked to my house. After they dropped me off, I went inside. 

"Eun Sun?" Someone said. 

"A-Appa?" I stuttered. 

"Yeah." He replied. 

OMMO. DAD'S HOME?! I went into the living room, finding him watching soccer. 

"A-Appa. You're home." I stuttered again, shocked. 

"Yeah. So?" He said, sounding drunk.

"N-Nothing..."

Why am I stuttering so much? Get yourself together Eun Sun!

"Can you get me a can of beer?" He suddenly asked. 

"E-Eh? Oh... Sure..." I said. 

The last time he was home, which was actually long time ago, and I refused to give him beer... That wasn't pretty... I slowly went to the fridge, taking out a beer. I noticed that he stocked up... Again... I sighed. I went back to dad, holding the beer out in front of him. 

"Here..." I mumbled, not looking at him. 

"Thanks. You can leave now." He said, shooing me away. 

I just nodded. I looked at the coffee table, seeing 10 cans of beer. He already consumed all of those? ....... I left before he can do or say anything. Last time he threw a half full beer can at me, soaking my uniform. I also got cut on the cheek from the can. I trudged upstairs, not happy that he's drinking again. If he's going to drink, why don't he do it somewhere else. This isn't a ing bar... Sighing, I went inside my room and closed the door behind me, locking it. I didn't bother to shower. I changed into basketball shorts and a comfortable shirt and climbed into bed, after brushing my teeth. I took the picture of mom and held it close to me, falling asleep with it. 

 


A/N: Annyeong~~~~ How you guys doin? Did you guys change into the new AFF? It looks pretty cool. Kinda need to get use to it. But whatever. It's nice. I have an orientation tomorrow... And school starts next week. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I don't have a good feeling about High School. xP Oh well. 

So, how was this chapter? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? See you guys next chapter!!! Bai~!