Weird...

The Schools Girl Delinquent

School was over already. Thank god. Me, Hana, and the guys were walking out of the school. All eyes were glued onto my face. I should've listened to Ho Seok... I feel... I don't know. I just feel like they're going to eat me or something. Cos' some of the guys looks.... Just ew. We all headed down the road. 

"Let's go to Dream Cafe," Taehyung suggested. 

"I don't want to." I said. 

"Wae~!?" Taehyung pouted. 

"I'm tired." I told him, leaning my head back as I walked. 

"Let's just take to-go and go to Eun Sun's house." Nam Joon said. 

Why my house? Sheesh. Everyone just nodded without even getting permission from me.... Whatever. They always barge into my house anyways. I sometimes don't get why they even ring the doorbell, even though they know where the spare key is hidden. 

After getting our food, we headed to my house. Instead of walking, we waited for the bus. I was too lazy to walk. I told them it was either the bus or someone have to carry me. Not long later, the bus pulled up in front of us. We stepped in the jammed bus and stood where we always stand, against the wall and near the door. After a couple of minutes and stops, we were at our stop. We hopped out and walked towards my house. When we arrived, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. As the front door swung open, the cool air of my house greeted us. 

"OMMO. IT FEELS GOOD." Hana exclaimed, walking in. 

"That's what she said." Jimin snickered, earning a smack on the head from Hana and Jin, also Ho Seok. "Apa!" 

Instead of eating in the dining room, we just straight up went to my room. Before any of them can get into my room, I closed the door and locked it. I changed into shorts and a tank top. When I finished, I unlocked the door, seeing eight people waiting. They shuffled in. Suga setted the food on my coffee table and sat down on the floor. I headed for my bed, plopping on top. I spread my arms out and closed my eyes. I can hear the guys and Hana talking. The rustling of the plastic bags. The scent of the food floating around in my room. I felt tired. I didn't want to move an inch. My thoughts started to wander and then... I heard someone call my name.

I opened my eyes. But I wasn't in my room anymore. The hell? All I can see is white. 

"Where the hell am I?" 

I looked around, still only seeing white that stretched to who knows how long. 

"Hana?! Jin?! Jung Kook?! Jimin?! Suga?! Anybody?!" I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth. 

I didn't recieve any respond. Go figure. I started to walk. Wait. Why am I so calm? Shouldn't I be freaking out right now? I was in my bed with everyone, now I'm at a random white place...Now that I've think about it. I was in a worse situation before. I was kidnapped. And that was before all this gang started. I remembered how I was so scare, I wouldn't let go of Jae Sun after I was rescued by... him. Am I in the same situation now? Did someone kidnap me again? But that shouldn't be possible, considering that I was in a room with 7 guys that knows how to beat someone to a pulp and a girl that knows taekwondo (Yes, Hana knows Taekwondo). Hana doesn't usually uses her skills, only for self defense, like if someone tries to take her purse or something. I dunno. Those kind of situations didn't happen to her yet. 

"Eun Sun..."

I whirled around, "Who's there?!"

"Co... Ove... ere..." 

What? I started to walk to the direction I heard the voice from. 

"HELLO!?" I yelled. 

"Over... ere...." 

Who's saying that? Is he trying to say 'over here'? Wait. How am I certain that it's a guy? But that voice does sound familiar... I continued to walk the endless path. When suddenly, there was a window. 

"The hell?" I said, walking over to it. 

It wasn't an ordinary window. It was those really tall windows. It was... open. I thought you can't open these windows. When I looked out, all I can see was black. That's when I felt someone push me. I started to fall forward, falling into the dark place. As I fell in, I tried to get a look at the person face. But I couldn't. All I saw was a man figure. A strange thing is. Why am I still so calm? I might die. All I can see is black and my hair flapping around. Am I going to die? Is my life going to end like this? Waking up to find myself nowhere and being pushed down into a dark place by a random man? I closed my eyes, just letting it all go. Who cares anymore. 

I hit the floor. But it wasn't painful. I started to hear sirens, people talking, and... a little girl crying. Where am I? I slowly opened my eyes. I was on the floor. And laying next to me... was my dead mother. Her eyes that didn't show any life in it, staring into mines. Still... I wasn't frightened. I wasn't scared. Nor surprised. What is this? Is this a dream? I reached out to caress my mothers cheek. When my fingertips touched her skin, it was cold. Icy cold. All the warmth was gone. I can feel something wet streaming down my eyes to the side. Tears. Tears were falling. I'm surprise I still have some. 

I sat up, wanting to see my little self and Jae Sun. But once I turned, I was in an completely different area again. I can still hear sirens. It was dark. Wait... I see someone coming this way. I see... me... I was running. Why does this look so familiar? The guys and Hana was behind me, or should I say her? I wobbily stood up. My own self passed by me in a flash. I turned, seeing a way too familiar scene. I followed myself. I was next to me. Staring at my tear filled face. I looked over to another area. An ambulance was hauling a person in. Jae Sun. My other self was now at that area,but I stayed where I was. I just watched from afar. I saw how Jae Sun was taken away by the ambulance, how I cried in one of the guys arms. 

"Eun Sun..." The same voice from earlier called out.

He sounded so close. Why does he sound so familiar? I turned around. Yet again, I found myself in a different area. Where am I? This street doesn't look familiar. 

"EUN SUN!!!" Many familiar voices yelled. 

I turned again. I saw the guys, Hana, and B.A.P running towards me. A bright light shone in front of me. A very bright light. It was blinding. I squinted my eyes and looked forward, seeing a truck... Coming straight at me.

I shot up. 

"Gwenchana?" A guy said. 

I looked around. I was in my room again. Was that really all a dream? It felt real. No wonder I wasn't scared or anything. I felt something hard touch my head. I snapped back into reality, finding Jin face really close to me. 

"Do you have a fever?" He asked. "You're sweating like crazy. But you don't have a temperture."

It was true. I am sweating like crazy. My clothes were clinging onto my skin like glue. It feels nasty. I threw my legs off the bed and ran a hand through my slightly damp hair. Ew. I need to shower later. 

"I saved you some food. Also, you're bubble is in the fridge." Hana told me. 

I nodded and got up. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Shuffling to the fridge, the doorbell rang. 

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH." I groaned.

I went over to the intercom, since I was near it anyways and looked to see Taecyeon. I went to the door and opened it. 

He raised an eyebrow at me when he saw my state, "Did you just wake up?"

I nodded. 

"Figures." He said. 

Taecyeon handed me an envelope. I sighed. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just had the weirdest dream." I told him. 

"Oh." Taecyeon said. 

"Eun Sun~! What's taking you so long?" Ho Seok called from upstairs. 

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I yelled. 

"The guys are here?" Taecyeon asked. 

I nodded, "As always." 

He chuckled, "Well. I gotta go to the guys. They're waiting." 

I looked out the door, finding the rest of the guys in Taecyeon's SUV. 

I nodded, "Bye." 

"Bye." He said, walking down. 

I waved at the guys in the car and they waved back. After seeing them drive off, I shut the door and went back to the kitchen. After grabbing my drink, I headed back upstairs. 

"Who was here?" Hana asked. 

"Taecyeon," I said, sitting on my bed. 

I stabbed a hole on the top with my straw and slurped up the liquid, along with the bubble (boba or pearl. Idk what you guys call it. But yeah. Basically tapioca. lol). I threw the envelope at Nam Joon's face. It fell down to his lap and he picked it up. The guys crowded around him to read what's in it. It's definately GD. I don't give a anymore. I'm still tired. That dream or so I should say, nightmare, keeps on lingering in my head. Who was that guy? Why did I get hit by a car? What the hell is this all about? 

I spent the whole time wondering about it. All night. 


A/N: Got the chapter up! Yas. Sorry for the weird dream thing. I kind of not wanted you guys to know it was a dream, that's why it wasn't bolded and italicized. FOr some reason, I feel like this chapter should be rated M. I dunno why. Opinions? Because I'm pretty confused myself. xP 

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating sooner. I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. But I probably won't get it up as soon as possible, like always. No school tomorrow! Yay! I still didn't do my homework... Oh whale. I got till Tuesday. So I'm gooood. How have you guys been doin? I hope you guys are doing good. ** Anywhoo, see yaaaa!!