Settle Things?

The Schools Girl Delinquent

He laughed, "Wae? Can I not be here?"

"You're not welcomed." I grumbled, walking away. 

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me back. I yanked my arm away from his grasp and shot him a glare. 

"Go back to the others." I coldly said. "I'm not in the ing mood."

Taking my arm again, he held on with a tighter grip. I furrowed my eyebrows and attempted to shake him off, but he held on and pulled me down the path and farther into the shadows. 

"What the ?! Let go!" I exclaimed, punching his arm. 

Not saying a word, he continued to drag me. Taking me to a car, he threw me in. 

"Annyeong~" 

The others sat in the car and I just glared at them as one greeted. I was squished in the middle, the engine starting. 

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I asked, crossing my arms, my leg over the other. 

"You'll see." One said. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the seat, staring straight ahead. As the car continued down the road, you noticed that it exited the freeway. 

"Where are we going...." I said, sitting up straight. 

I looked at the green sign displayed above as we passed. 

"Why are we going out of town." I asked, grabbing the chair in front of me. 

One of the guys grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back, "Stay still."

I jerked my shoulder away from his grasp and sat up straight, staring at the road in front of me as he continued to drive. Exiting the freeway, turning right then pulling up into a drive way after a two miles. 

I was yanked out and pulled into this large factory building. I couldn't see , considering that it was dark and there were no lights around at all. The only light that lit the area was the small bulb above the large doors. 

Taking out a key, one unlocked the padlock and slid open the metal doors, revealing a dark room. With a switch, one by one, the lights flickered on. I was then shoved inside, the large doors pulled shut. 

That's when my phone started ringing. I grabbed for it, but it was then snatched from my hand and threw to someone else. 

"What the , Zico." I clicked my tongue.

"End the call." He said, which the other did as told. 

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, shifting my weight onto my right leg. 

"Why the hell am I here." I frowned. 

"Goodnight." Was all I heard before I felt pain, then everything went black. 

Next thing I knew, lights were shining from every directions. 

"How the is it morning..." I grumbled, until I found out that I was tied up to a ing chair. 

Looking down, I found my shirt stained with red in a few areas, followed by the ropes that was tied around my body. I pulled on the ties on my wrist, until I felt something cold and sharp suddenly press against my skin. 

"I wouldn't do that, princess~ Unless you want your wrist to be slit, go ahead." 

I looked up, finding Zico once more. 

"Why the hell did you tie me up, and at least answer my ing question from last night." I sat there, grumpy as hell. 

"Hyungs wanted to settle things." He smirked.

"What the hell do you mean by settle things?" I frowned as I raised an eyebrow. 

He let out a low chuckle, pulling up a chair in front of me, sitting on the chair the other way. He crossed his arms on top and smirked. 

"You proabably don't remember, do you?" He asked. 

"Remember what?" Irritation slowly taking over as he continue to leave unanswered things. 

"Ah~ So you really don't remember." He raised an eyebrow. 

I swear, if I wasn't tied up, I would've kicked him in his crotch. Ugh. 

"What the are you talking about?" I asked once more. "What the hell does GD and them want to ing settle."

Zico smirked, "Who do you think was responsible for the car accident last night?"


A/N: I'M ALIVE. OMG. I HAVE NO TIME TO UPDATE. AND WHEN I DID TRY, MY LAPTOP, I DON'T EVEN ING KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED, WIPED ALL MY STUFF OFF. LIKE WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I HAD MORE THAN THIS LAST TIME. 

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I DIDN'T EXPECT TO HAVE TAKEN THIS LONG TO TRY TO POST UP THE NEXT CHAPTER. Ok. I'll stop using caps. Lol. So. Yeah... I'm just bombed with homework. I really hate this term so much. I try to write some things when I have some free time or when I'm taking a break, but I end up having something to do on my free days or I'm sleeping during my little breaks. I'm so sorry! Q.Q 

I can't keep this promise, but I'll try to update as soon as I can. I hope you all understand! And thanks for all your feedback! I love reading your comments, it shows if I'm doing a good job on entertaining you all c: And welcome to new readers! 

Once again, I'm sorry for the long wait! (When the A/N is longer than the chapter content xP o-o)

SARANGHAEYO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3