Karaoke and Dancing

The Schools Girl Delinquent

"Aish. My hair is all messed up." Hana pouted, using her fingers to comb down the hair that stood up, but not harming her curls. 

I laughed, "You should've just tied your hair up like me."

"But my hair curled looks nice with my outfit." Hana pouted again. 

I laughed, looking at what she's wearing. Puffy pastel pink, long sleeved shirt that was tucked under a black skirt. She wore black socks that reached to her thighs, along with brown combat boots

"How can you wear stuff like that." I said, messing with her skirt.

"Look at yourself, you're wearing black and skinny jeans in this weather." Hana laughed. 

"Hey, you're wearing black as well," I grinned. 

"But I'm wearing a skirt and socks." Hana said. "You're wearing an oversize black shirt." 

"But it's airy, 'cos it's big." I said. 

"Mhm. Whatever you say." Hana laughed. 

I looked up, noticing the bus driver about to leave our stop. 

"ACK! HANA." I shouted, shooting up, frightening a few people in the bus. 

Hana hurriedly pulled the wire that indicated for the bus driver to stop. The bus driver slowly halted, raising an eyebrow at us for making him stop at the same place. We quickly apologized with a deep bow and got off.

"Uwah. We almost missed our stop." Hana said, watching the bus leave. 

"Kaja." I said. "The place is close by." 

She nodded and we headed down the street. I took out my phone and dialed Jaebum, which he was listed as Jay im my contacts. It continued to ring until it went to voicemail. I sighed. Aish. I scrolled down my list and looked for Taecyeon's name. Might as well just call him. After it rang for a minute, he picked up.

"What's up? Are you here?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Me and Hana just came in." I said, entering the building door. 

A couple minutes later, Taecyeon came out to met us. 

"Yo. Where's the guys?" He asked, taking us to the room.

"We out ran them." Me and Hana grinned, giving a thumbs up. 

He just chuckled and slightly shook his head. We reached the room. Just from outside, you can hear the muffled noise from inside. Once the door was opened, the sound blasted out. 

"Ah! Eun Sun! Hana!" A female voice called out. 

Me and Hana gasped, running to our good friend. We ran into her arms, giving her a tight hug. 

"CL!" The two of us exclaimed. 

"It's been a long time!" I said. 

It's been about 3 or 4 months since I've seen her. She's like an older sister of mine. 

"Where's the guys?" She asked me.

"We abandoned them." Hana grinned. 

CL just laughed at what Hana had said. We sat down on the large couch that circled aroun the room. Man, they just keep finding rooms that are bigger and bigger. Not to mention that they're noisy as ever. 

"How was the states?" I asked CL. 

"It was okay. I missed you guys a lot though." She grinned. 

Ah~ CL, ever since I've met her, she's became my role model. Beauty and brains, tough, yet kind. 

"We got more people." I said.

"Jjinja? Who?" CL asked. 

"Twelve to be exact." Hana said. 

CL raised her eyebrows in shock. Twelve seems a lot, there's also a lot of people in the room, but it's not everyone. As if on cue, the door opened, revealing more people.

"Them." I said. 

"Ah! Glad you guys could make it" Taecyeon said, greeting EXO. 

"They're pretty cute." CL laughed. 

I groaned, "Not you too." 

"What? I'm speaking the truth." She said, grinning. 

"I guess." I said. 

I stood up and went to the nineteen boys that just came in. Once they saw me, specificlly Jimin and Suga, they put me in a chokehold and gave me a noogie. 

"YAH! APA! YAH!" I hit their arms, but they didn't stop. 

Once they did, I massaged the areas they gave me a noogie. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted a bit, kicking their shins. 

"AH!" They both exclaimed, hopping on one foot. 

I sweetly smiled to them, and went around them. I looked at EXO. 

"Follow me." I said. 

They followed me to CL, who was eating a kabob with Hana. 

"EXO, CL. CL, EXO." I said. 

"EXO?" CL said. 

"That's what they're called at school." Hana said. 

"Ah~" CL said. 

I nudged Kris on the side, "Introduce yourselves."

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Wu Yifan, but everyone calls me Kris." Kris said, bowing. 

"Ah. Are you Chinese?" CL asked. 

"Deh." Kris said. 

"Oh~ Your Korean is pretty good." CL praised. 

"Kamsamnida." Kris said, bowing again. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Byun Baekhyun-imnida." Baekhyun bowed. 

"Do Kyungsoo-imnida. But everyone calls me D.O." D.O said with a bow. 

Let's just say that everyone bowed and greeted, introducing themselves to CL, just to get it over with. 

"Can you guys sing?" Jaebum asked, coming over. 

"Uwah~ Hyung. Are you drunk?" Jungkook asked. 

"Maybe." Jaebum grinned. "So can you guys sing?" 

"Kind of?" EXO murmmured. 

Jaebum grabbed Baekhyun and Chen, pulling them up, "Go sing." 

Baekhyun and Chen forcefully went to the front where everyone could see them. All looked at them, stopping from what they're doing. Jaebum and Taecyeon handed them a microphone. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." Baekyhun mumbled into the mic.

"Pick a song." I said, crossing my legs as I watch in amusement. 

"Ah! Deh!" They looked at the book that was displayed next to them. 

"This isn't your guys first time doing karaoke, right?" I asked, looking at Yixing. 

"Ani. It's just that, we haven't sung in front of this many people before." He said.

"Ah~" Then I smirked to myself. 

I wonder how they'll react if I signed them up for performing during the school festival... Kekeke...

Baekhyun and Chen were finally able to choose a song. 

"Like Rain, Like Music?" Luhan said. 

"They should've sang an upbeat song." I said. 

"But they're voices are good." CL complimented. 

It was quiet as they sang, the usual loudness was gone. I leaned back into the couch, their voices entrancing everyone in the room. I closed my eyes, slightly feeling at peace. 

They looked so into it while singing. Their eyes closed, hand movements. And damn, they can do high notes. 

When it ended, everyone clapped, breaking out of the trance. Baekhyun and Chen were taken back by the sudden applause. But they bowed and placed the microphone back in the holder. The two went back to regroup with the rest. It got noisy once again, which I got annoyed by. 

I then turned to Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok. "Go sing that song that you guys made a dance for!" 

"Oh yeah~! Go up!" Hana said. 

"Wae..." Jungkook said. 

"Why not? You guys worked hard, so go and show it off!" I said, pulling them up with Hana's help.

We shoved them to the front. 

"Aish." Hoseok mumbled. 

I grinned and gave a thumbs up, along with Hana and the rest of the guys. 

"Let's just get this over with." Jimin said. 

They were about to play the song until they pointed to us. 

"Back up dancers!" Taehyung grinned. 

"Hah?! Wae?!" Me and the rest exclaimed. 

"'Cos you learned it with us, and for making us come up." Jimin grinned. 

"Arasso, arasso." We sighed, standing up. 

"Fighting!" Hana laughed. 

I stood up and went to the back, along with Nam Joon, Suga, and Jin. Two were on each side, and I was with Jin. They played the song, the Korean version of Beautiful. At first, the four of us that were back up dancers just stood there awkwardly as they sang. When it was finally the time to dance, we began to dance. 

Once it was all done, everyone clapped and laughed. 

"Nice job!" CL grinned. "The dance was cute."

"I liked the sea walk part." Kai said. 

"You can be cute if you wanted to." Chanyeol said. 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. 

"See~ Eun Sun, you're really cute. But with a scowl always on your face, no one can see it." Hana said, hugging my sides.

I stuck my tongue out at her, "I don't go out to impress people."

"Where have I heard that before?" CL laughed.

"Ms. Kim famous lines. 'I didn't come to impress you.'" Suga said. 

"Shut up." 

Everyone laughed, making me grin a bit as well. 

"Did you guys really make that dance yourselves?" Sehun asked. 

"Yup. We were bored one day, so why not?" Hoseok grinned. 

"Wae? Were you guys fascinated by our brilliant choreography?" Jimin grinned, flipping his non-existent long hair. 

We all laughed. 

It was almost midnight and we were still at the karaoke bar. I excused myself to get some fresh air. Once I was out, I stretched my arms. Ah~ Most of the people in there were adults, so they drank. It reeked of alcohol... Like... 

I shook my head. No. I shouldn't be thinking about negative thoughts. 

"KIM EUN SUN." Making me freeze in my spot. 

Why... Why... 

A firm hand gripped my arm, yanking me to who knows where. 

"! You think you can escape?!" He yelled, a bottle of wine in his hand. 

"A-Appa!" I exclaimed, wincing as his nails dugged into my arm. 

He took me to an area that was empty and threw me against the brick wall. I rammed into the wall, hastily recovering my footing. I looked at him, my bangs covering one of my eyes. 

I looked for any way out. The shadows hid whatever was laying in the back. The only way out was the way that I was thrown in. 

"Don't think that I won't be able to find you!" His words slurred once again. 

I bet it was just by chance. He was at a damn bar and just saw me. 

In the midst of my thoughts, he grabbed my hair, a small squeak came out. Just like at the house, he threw me to the floor, my hair still in hand. The ponytail slowly became loose. I crashed onto the dirt. Even in this situation I cringed at the thought of washing these white jeans. 

I moved back in shock when I felt something crawl onto my hand. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW. I ran into his legs and he kicked me over, making me land back into the filth that I already layed in. I tried standing up, but he grabbed my hair, pulling me back, making me land on my back. I propped myself up with my elbows. 

"A-Appa..." I cried out. 

"Don't Appa me! If you weren't born! Maybe all this wouldn't have happened! We should've just had one child!" His angered words broke me a bit. 

Tears came pooling out again, "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..."

He threw me against the wall again, my head hitting hard against it. Ah... I might get a concusion because of this. My head throbbed, I couldn't move my body. I couldn't feel anything. Everything spinned. He took that oppurtunity to throw me around again. 

Next thing I knew, I slowly began to lose conscious as I layed on the floor. 

"Eun S... Eun..." I heard a familiar voice call my name. 

"Yong... guk?" 

And all I saw was black after. 


A/N: HELLO MY LOVLIES. I SAID I HAD TWO UPATES. SO HERE IT IS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE. I DIDN'T PROOF READ. I HOPE THIS DIDN'T PISS YOU ALL THAT BAD. COS I KNOW MANY OF YOU DESPISE THE FATHER OF EUN SUN. I SWEAR, EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER. I KNOW ALL THIS NEGATIVE STUFF IS, YEAH. BUT YEAH. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER PISSED YOU OFF AT THE END. I LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP. I'M TRYING TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO GET INTERNET. BUT SHE KEEPS COMPLAINING ABOUT PRICES.

WHY AM I IN ALL CAPS. OH WELL. 

SARANGHAE~ PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME ; - ; TT~TT