Amusement Park Part 1

The Schools Girl Delinquent

My alarm clock sounded and I shot up. I don't know why, but it scared the crap out of me. I ruffled my messy hair and got out of bed. I stretched my arms over my head and yawned. Like the usual, I showered and brushed my teeth. I changed and pulled on my mask. 

Twenty minutes later. I was already at the bus stop, waiting for the other guys with Suga. 

Two minutes later. The rest of the guys were here and the bus pulled up in front of us. 

Five minutes later. We were at our bus stop. 

Ten minutes later. We were in our classroom, sitting in our usual place. 

Couple of hours later. School has ended and we were at the front of the school. 

"ing Soo Jin confronted me again. Aish. That girl doesn't know how to give up." I said, sighing. 

"When did she confront you?" Nam Joon asked. 

"It was when I went to the bathroom during break." I told him. 

We were walking to the amusement park. We all stopped at the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. 

"What did she say?" Hana asked. 

"'You leave B.A.P oppas alone! You and your so called friends can go to hell!'" I repeated the words she said, in a annoying voice. "ing ."

"Did you slap her again?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"No." I said. 

I saw the bus coming down the road.

"No? Jjinja?" Jin said, surprised. 

I nodded, "I punched her."

"MWOH?!" All of them exclaimed. 

The bus pulled up in front of us and opened its doors, "Bus is here."

And I went in, giving the ahjussi the money and went into the back. They hurried in and went over to me. 

"What you mean, you punched her?" Taehyung asked. 

"I punched her." I bluntly said. 

Does he not know what 'punch' mean? 

"Where?" Ho Seok asked. 

"The face." 

"MWOH?!" They all exclaimed again. 

"Yah! Quiet down!" I said. "I didn't punch her that hard, okay? She might of a bruise on her jaw. I didn't break it or anything."

"Oh." They all said. 

I rolled my eyes. I took out my phone and started to play a fighting game. I don't know why, but I wanted to fight someone right now. Oh crap... I forgot about Daehyun's mask. I sighed. I guess I'll give it back to him tomorrow or something. 

Twenty to thirty minutes later, we arrived at our stop. We got off and walked off to the direction of the park. Not long after, we were in front of the gates. After paying our admission me, we entered inside. I haven't been here for a while. 

"What do you guys want to do first?" Hana asked. 

"Well. I wanna get oppa's present at the end. Like a stuffed doll or something." I said. 

"I'm hungry." Taehyung said. 

"Let's eat first then." Jin suggested. 

Before we went to the food area, we bought our wrist badns or tickets. Then we headed over to the food area and went off to buy food. I partnered up with Hana and we went off to buy our food. After we bought the food we wanted, we went to a table and sat down. There was nachos, fries, drumstick, hotdog, corndog, and corn. We each had a drink of our own desired beverage. I got this coffee shake. I forgot what it was called. Mocha something. I dunno. Hana took my cup and took a sip of it. 

"Mmm. This is good. Where did you buy this?" Hana asked. 

I pointed to a food truck. She got up and went over to buy one. 

"Hey. I dare you guys to go on a roller coaster after this." I grinned, turning to the guys. 

"No way!" Jin exclaimed. "I'll barf up all my food." 

"That's the thing. You can't throw up after or during the ride." I said. 

"Hell no. I'm not doing that." Nam Joon said. 

"You sure? I still have that picture of you. If you don't, I'll send it to everyone." I said in a daring tone.

"Mwoh?! I thought you deleted that!" He exclaimed.

"Ani. I still have it." I said, waving my phone in front of me.

He reached out to grab it, but I slipped it back into my skirt pocket. 

"Nah-uh uh." I said, wagging my finger. 

"Let's go." I said when Hana came back. 

"Go where?" Hana asked. 

"The guys are going to go on a roller coaster." I said. 

"Eh?! Jjinja?!" Hana exclaimed. 

I nodded. The guys groaned. 

"Why you gotta torture us?" They all complained. 

I just held up a peace sign to them, since I had my mask on. 

"Come on. Let's go." I said, linking arms with Nam Joon and Suga. 

They dragged their feets, but they know what I'll do if they don't go. Kekekeke. Ah~ I can be so evil. I shoved them in line and stood out of the ropes. 

"Ugh. I hate you." Jin said. 

"I love you too." I said, laughing. 

Me and Hana watched as they headed up, paling a bit as they got closer and closer to their doom. 

"Have fun!" I yelled, waving as I saw them get into the cart. 

The two of us headed over to the bench near the area, waiting for them to come out. I looked at the roller coaster I forced them onto. I felt kinda bad. There were loops and going upside down, twists. It looked deadly. 

"I'm so betting they're going to throw up." Hana said. 

I nodded, "Yup. They are."

A while later...
The guys were wobbling out of the ride. Jin and Nam Joon were holding the rails as they held their stomachs and covered their mouths. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked, grinning. 

"Urgh... I ing threw up in my mouth." Jimin groaned. 

I scrunched up my nose, "Ewwwwwww."

All the guys sat down on the bench, groaning and . 

Me and Hana went to a food truck and bought water. We went back over to them and handed them bottles. They all chugged it down. 

"Haha. You guys did good." I said. 

"Shut up. Why don't you go on it? You'll die too." Taehyung said. 

"Nah. I'm good." I grinned. 

After a couple of minutes. The guys calmed down and kinda recovered. 

"Damn. Let's go on a smooth ride or something. I don't want to go on anything bumpy or spinning." Jin said, rubbing his stomach. 

"Well. Most of the rides involves spinning or is bumpy." Hana said. 

"Ugggh. The food was churning in my stomach when we were on the ride." Jin groaned as he thought about it again.

"Let's just go on the ferris wheel." Jung Kook said, arm around Taehyung. 

"Yeah. That's the only smooth ride-ish." Ho Seok said. 

We all agreed and walked to the ferris wheel, which was in the middle of the park. When we arrived, there was hardly a line. I guess it's cos' it's hot and the view is better at night. Actually, I think it's because it's the weekday. It didn't take long at all for us to get on. The guys all relaxed in the gondola as it went up. Hey. This'll be funny to show Jae Sun. I took out my phone and took a picture of the guys in front of me. I then turned to my sides and took a picture of the others. They looked miserable. I put the phone back in my pocket and leaned back. This was actually relaxing, except that it was hella hot. 

"We should come here again when it's cooler. Or at night." Hana said. 

I nodded, "It's nice here."

"My stomach feels like it's turning back to normal." Jimin said. 

I laughed. 

We stayed silent as we made two rounds around. When we were out, the guys fully recovered and we all digested our food. 

"What do you guys want to do next?" Hana asked. "Since we digested our food already."

"Let's go on the zipper!" Jung Kook said, pointing to the ride. 

I made a disgusted face. This ride scares the crap out of me. 

"I'm not going with Hana!" I said. 

The last time I went with Hana, it felt like my eardrums was going to pop. She screamed so ing loud. I swear. 

"One would have to go alone." Hana said. 

Everyone went silent for a moment. 

"Well. Everyone pick their partners!" Jin shouted. 

I rushed to whoever was closer, other than Hana. The persons arm I grabbed was Jung Kooks. Nam Joon's with Jin. Taehyung's with Ho Seok. Suga's with Jimin. Hana was just standing there. 

"What! I don't want to go alone!" Hana whined. 

I looked away. I don't want to go with her. And she knows why. I think I had trouble hearing for a week or something. Jin parted from Nam Joon. 

"I'll just stay out. I won't go on." Jin said. 

Wait. I don't want to go on either. I was about to say something too, until Jung Kook secured his arm around mines. 

He smiled at me, "You're coming with me."

I nervously laugh, "Wae? I don't really want to go on..." 

"You have to go with me." Jung Kook said. "Let's go."

He started to drag me over. Damn it. Why did I choose this evil guy. We got in line and the others followed. Jin just stayed with us, outside the gate. 

When we entered the thing and was secured inside, I held onto the railings. Jung Kook did the same. We both looked at each other.

"I dare you to not scream the whole ride." I said.

"No. Let's make it a bet." He said.

"Okay." I said, smirking."If I win, you have to carry me all day."

"Call." He said. "If I win, you have to..."

 Before he can finish his sentence, we moved up a little more. We rocked back and forth. 

"You have to..."

And it started to move again. I laughed as he can't finish his sentence. Everytime he tried to finish it, the ride would move again. So he stopped trying and he saved it for later. The ride officially started and we started to turn and flip. 

. THIS IS SCARY AS HELL. I WANT TO SCREAM. BUT I CAN'T. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT. 

I stared at Jung Kook and he looked at me. I had my mask on, so he can't really see my expression. But I can see that he wants to yell. We suddenly flipped with a lot of pressure and our butts lifted off the seat. 

"!" Jung Kook blurted. 

I glance at him and he cursed again. 

"Haha!!!" I said, pointing to him. "Oh !" 

We went upside down and then went back. I groaned. This ride . When we were out, Jung Kook didn't even bother to finish his sentence from earlier. 

"Yay~! I get piggy back rides." I cheered as we get out. 

"You lost a bet, didn't you?" Jin asked, grinning. 

Jung Kook shamefully nodded, "It was a sudden flip!"

I made a gesture with my finger, telling him to turn around. He sighed and turned, squating. I hopped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lightly tapped my arm and I loosened my grip a bit. We turned back to Jin and waited for the other guys and Hana to come out. 

When they all came out, Nam Joon looks like what I looked like when I went with Hana. I was rubbing his ears, shaking his head. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked. 

"Huh?" He said. 

"Gwenchana?!" I asked louder. 

He shook his head. I thought so. 

"How come you're carrying Eun Sun?" Jimin asked. 

"He lost a bet." Jin said. 

"Leggo!" I said, pointing somewhere. 

 


 

A/N: Is this chapter weird? lol. ~Rewinds~ Annyeong! How are you guys doing? This chapter kinda got me stuck. But I actually went to this fair in my area and I went on the zipper for the first time xP That ride scares me.... 0-0 Omg...

Anyways I got this chapter up. FINALLY. Is my grammar, like bad? Cuz when I read other fanfics, their wording is super good and I'm like. Well . I feel uneducated. Lol. 

Sorry for the hold up. I'll try to get the next chapter up faster. Comment and Subscribe! Saranghae! <3