"Party" In The Base

The Schools Girl Delinquent

After what Junsu yelled, it wasn't really a party, but we all enjoyed the moment. 

"So what's been going on, besides fighting?" Jaebum laughed. 

"EUN SUN'S GOT A CRUSH~!" Jimin shouted, running away after saying that. 

"Mwoh!? Jjinja!?" All the guys exclaimed. 

"AISH! PARK JIMIN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled, running after him, not answering the others. 

"Yah! Come back here and answer us!" Chansung shouted. 

But I just hunted Jimin down. As I was chasing down the twerp, the Jin started to fill the guys up with information. If I knew, I would've kicked him in the . I finally caught Jimin. It was his fault, running into a dead end. I beated him up in the corner, but I didn't hit him too hard. 

"BULLY! BULLY! HELP!" Jimin shouted. 

"You're a bully at school! So shut up!" I said, punching his arms. 

"Yah! Apa!" He exclaimed. "And you are one too!" 

I grabbed his cheeks, pulling onto it, stretching it. 

"AH! YAH! APA!" He managed to say. 

My hands were ripped away from his cheeks. My body was lifted off the floor. I felt like a package. I was being carried away. I just glared at Jimin as he rubbed his cheeks. I looked up at the person who was carrying me, Taecyeon. How is it even possible to carry me this way!? I've only seen in in manhwa(it's like manga, but Korean) and those animes. I just dangled on the side. We reached back to the others, where everyone was all grouped together. Taecyeon finally put me down. 

"I'm surprised you carried her with ease." Jimin said, joining us. 

"Do you want me to pinch your cheeks again?" I glared.

"A-Ani!" He said, hiding behind Jung Kook, which Jung Kook moved out the way. 

"So who's Himchan?" Woo Young asked. 

"I don't know." I said, but wondered how he knew who Himchan was. 

"Don't lie. Jin said that you would date him." Junsu said, earning a stare from Jin.

"Kim Jin Seok!" I said, frowning. "Why did you! Ugh!"

I was frustrated.

"Calm down. Calm down. We know that the cold Eun Sun would never like a pretty boy." Jaebum laughed. 

I rolled my eyes, "So I fall for trash like you?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" The other guys. 

Jaebum smirked. We always have these 'little' talks. After all this trash talk, we just act like it never happens. It's just a harmless fight. 

"Maybe. Unless you're the trash, that has fallen for me." He smirked. 

I playfully scoffed, a smirk forming on my face, "Are you sure you're not the trash? Cos' you smell, and I'd like to put you where you belong." 

Jaebum cupped my chin and lifted it up, my arms were crossed as I stared into his eyes as he did the same. He was about to say something, until Hoseok broke it off. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hands of my daughter, mister!" He joked, but in a serious tone. 

We all bursted out laughing. This is what I love about being with them. We can joke around, sound like we're fighting, but are actually fine. Jaebum put an arm around my shoulders. 

"Are we going to start eating yet? I'm hungry." Taehyung said. 

"Let's dig in before it gets cold." Taecyeon said. 

We all went for the chicken. Everyone headed for the couch. Their base is like a house. But a really cool and free house.The chicken was warm. We should've ate it earlier when it was hot....

We all finished eating and we don't know what to do. Some kind of party this is... 

"Ah!" Junsu shouted, shooting up. 


A/N: MIANE!!!! I'm on a writer's block. And so much homework. >.> And I need to practice for a performance at school.And AAAAAAAAAAAH. I don't know if I can perform in front of the whole school... q-q 

I'll try to come up with something good for the next chapter. Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows down 90 degrees*